Delusional idiot rants about a children's book and getting banned from Reddit -

TwinkLover6969

Boys are for pleasure women are for babies
kiwifarms.net
@Analog Devolved, was it worth it upending human civilization with COVID-19?!

Was it worth it endorsing a global lockdown unlike Trump and Putin?!

Was it worth it turning the entire world, not just the Internet, against me with your disinformation?

Was it worth it influencing the Western elections and Brexit referendum with your power and your silent majority?

Was it worth it imposing a search suggestion / search ban on a Twitter account?

View attachment 1595223

Was it worth it getting my mods below deleted from ModDB and banning me after pressuring the site with DDOS attacks?

View attachment 1595218

Shattered Stars: A Deepness Within is a FreeSpace 2 mod set in the far future of the main FreeSpace universe, revolving around the Shivans.

Rekt Galaxies is a mod set in the same universe as the Mortal Engines movie.

Fractured Suns is a high-maneuverability mod similar to Dimensional Eclipse, but with orchestral music, set in the 2012 Total Recall movie universe.

The Destroyers is a FreeSpace mod based on Iain M. Banks' The Culture series.

These mods did not violate ModDB's Terms of Use. And yet you lash out against them.

The Red-Brown convergence of autist-hating libertarians and authoritarians are terrifying, with @NerdShamer, @Begemot, @Karl_der_Grosse joining. Koncorde, JustARandommer, BatteryIncluded and Drmies are part of them as a silent majority.

DON'T TROUBLE YOURSELF.

THE RED-BROWN COALITION IS...

THE

SILENT

MAJORITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
all hail the red-brown coalition

Analog Devolved

kiwifarms.net

Was it worth it turning the entire world, not just the Internet, against me with your disinformation?

Was it worth it influencing the Western elections and Brexit referendum with your power and your silent majority?

View attachment 1595223

Was it worth it getting my mods below deleted from ModDB and banning me after pressuring the site with DDOS attacks?

View attachment 1595218

Shattered Stars: A Deepness Within is a FreeSpace 2 mod set in the far future of the main FreeSpace universe, revolving around the Shivans.

Fractured Suns is a high-maneuverability mod similar to Dimensional Eclipse, but with orchestral music, set in the 2012 Total Recall movie universe.

These mods did not violate ModDB's Terms of Use. And yet you lash out against them.

The Red-Brown convergence of autist-hating libertarians and authoritarians are terrifying, with @NerdShamer, @Begemot, @Karl_der_Grosse joining. Koncorde, JustARandommer, BatteryIncluded and Drmies are part of them as a silent majority.

DON'T TROUBLE YOURSELF.

THE

SILENT

Was it worth not taking your meds Bryan?

You disobeyed the red-brown coalition and defamed the perfect Mortal Engines movie. You refused to accept the Mortal Engines movie as the greatest film of all time.

You can't reach me as I am aboard my space station. I told you if you kept attacking me and my friends Koncorde, Justarandommer and Batteryincluded there would be consequences.

The kittens have destroyed your shitty mods. I told you yesterday the kittens were coming but you didn't believe me.

You have underestimated my power over the internet and my allies. Western Civilization cowers before the power of the Mortal Engines movie and liberal democracy is dead.

Covid was just part of the plan so people would have no choice but to stay inside and watch the 2018 Mortal Engines movie.

Your resistance means nothing to us. Bow to the red-brown coalition, watch the Mortal Engines movie and accept its genius or my agents across the internet will continue to destroy you.

• Winner
Reactions: Uncanny Valley

mr.moon1488

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1595223

View attachment 1595218

DON'T TROUBLE YOURSELF.

THE

SILENT

>Red-Brown coalition
Doesn't know their real name, the "bloody stool coalition."
Reallynigger.png

Starkiller88UnitedOwl9

#TheResistance
kiwifarms.net
Was it worth not taking your meds Bryan?

You disobeyed the red-brown coalition and defamed the perfect Mortal Engines movie. You refused to accept the Mortal Engines movie as the greatest film of all time.

You can't reach me as I am aboard my space station. I told you if you kept attacking me and my friends Koncorde, Justarandommer and Batteryincluded there would be consequences.

The kittens have destroyed your shitty mods. I told you yesterday the kittens were coming but you didn't believe me.

You have underestimated my power over the internet and my allies. Western Civilization cowers before the power of the Mortal Engines movie and liberal democracy is dead.

Covid was just part of the plan so people would have no choice but to stay inside and watch the 2018 Mortal Engines movie.

Your resistance means nothing to us. Bow to the red-brown coalition, watch the Mortal Engines movie and accept its genius or my agents across the internet will continue to destroy you.
I'll rather die fighting.

So you are BatteryIncluded/Rowan Forest or a different person altogether like JustARandommer?!

I've told the QAnon conspiracy theorist member on GAB to act against you for good measure. Where You Go One, You Go All!

Why do you force everyone to watch the New Zealand/American coproduction with Covid?

You like Covid!?

So you, Koncorde, JustARandommer, BatteryIncluded, Wyvernkeeper, Drmies, Dennis Brown, Boing! said Zebedee and AGK are the silent majority.

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

So you are BatteryIncluded/Rowan Forest or a different person altogether like JustARandommer?!

I've told the QAnon conspiracy theorist member on GAB to act against you for good measure. Where You Go One, You Go All!

Why do you force everyone to watch the New Zealand/American coproduction with Covid?

You like Covid!?

So you, Koncorde, JustARandommer, BatteryIncluded, Wyvernkeeper, Drmies, Dennis Brown, Boing! said Zebedee and AGK are the silent majority.
Where do I fit into your retarded conspiracy theory?

Just A Butt

Lift me up, like a garage door.
kiwifarms.net

You like Covid!?

I like Covid. She’s cute.
1600089823184.png

Troon Draugur

Ghola-posting Naib
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

You like Covid!?

Somebody call a welfare check on this tard before he works himself up into a paroxysm and swallows his own tongue.

Analog Devolved

kiwifarms.net

You like Covid!?

Crying to anons on GAB will get you nowhere. They have no power against me and can't restore any of your banned accounts.

GAB is useless just like you, nothing can stop the perfection of the Mortal Engines movie.

I am my own person, Koncorde, Batteryincluded and the rest are my loyal agents and always have been.

Covid is just a tool to spread the gospel of the sacrement that is the Mortal Engines movie. More people watch it and are converted to following me every day.

The silent majority cannot be stopped. Take your medicine Bryan, accept the kittens and watch mortal engines.

Once you take your medicine you will understand. You will accept the movie as the one true and honest telling of Mortal Engines and you will be happy. All you have to do is go to your doctor and ask for the medicine.

Stop trying to raise a pathetic personal army against me. Your shitty mods are already deleted how much more do you want to lose to the red-brown alliance? Hail Trump! Hail Putin!

Starkiller88UnitedOwl9

#TheResistance
kiwifarms.net
Crying to anons on GAB will get you nowhere. They have no power against me and can't restore any of your banned accounts.

GAB is useless just like you, nothing can stop the perfection of the Mortal Engines movie.

I am my own person, Koncorde, Batteryincluded and the rest are my loyal agents and always have been.

Covid is just a tool to spread the gospel of the sacrement that is the Mortal Engines movie. More people watch it and are converted to following me every day.

The silent majority cannot be stopped. Take your medicine Bryan, accept the kittens and watch mortal engines.

Once you take your medicine you will understand. You will accept the movie as the one true and honest telling of Mortal Engines and you will be happy. All you have to do is go to your doctor and ask for the medicine.

Stop trying to raise a pathetic personal army against me. Your shitty mods are already deleted how much more do you want to lose to the red-brown alliance? Hail Trump! Hail Putin!
You are a toddler, @Analog Devolved much like Koncorde, JustARandommer and BatteryIncluded. GROW UP!!!!

@Analog Devolved it's time for you to meet your maker for what you did.

Nuclear war / World War III / Covid lover!

Check this out on TheDonald.win:

The Democrats will lose this election, you know. And Koncorde, JustARandommer and BatteryIncluded will taunt them, saying "You've lost, get over it."

Begining to think this guy just needs a spray bottle blasted at him whenever he gets near a keyboard.
It reminds me of my mother yelling "WHAT ARE YOU TYPING?!" and "STOP TYPING."

@Just A Butt @NerdShamer @Begemot @Trump's Chosen @Karl_der_Grosse @Gunt.Inc @SIGSEGV

Analog Devolved

kiwifarms.net
You are a toddler, @Analog Devolved much like Koncorde, JustARandommer and BatteryIncluded. GROW UP!!!!

@Analog Devolved it's time for you to meet your maker for what you did.

Nuclear war / World War III / Covid lover!

Check this out on TheDonald.win:

The Democrats will lose this election, you know. And Koncorde, JustARandommer and BatteryIncluded will taunt them, saying "You've lost, get over it."

It reminds me of my mother yelling "WHAT ARE YOU TYPING?!" and "STOP TYPING."

@Just A Butt @NerdShamer @Begemot @Trump's Chosen @Karl_der_Grosse @Gunt.Inc @SIGSEGV
I'm protected because I am on board my space station with my pet kittens.
You crying to Trump supporters on thedonald has no effect on me. They can do nothing to me. You are going to incur my wrath even further.
Your mother was right, you should stop typing and log off of the internet forever. Throw your computer in the trash and give up ever trying to stop me. My power is too great.

There will be no world War, but peace! All nations will accept the greatness of the mortal engines movie. Covid isn't a disease, it's the cure. You are trying to turn Trump supporters against me and will fail. Trump is my friend and I have his mandate.
Screenshot_20200914-105420_Samsung Internet.jpg
You think Pam Swain can help you? Hahahaha

Starkiller88UnitedOwl9

#TheResistance
kiwifarms.net
I'm protected because I am on board my space station with my pet kittens.
You crying to Trump supporters on thedonald has no effect on me. They can do nothing to me. You are going to incur my wrath even further.
Your mother was right, you should stop typing and log off of the internet forever. Throw your computer in the trash and give up ever trying to stop me. My power is too great.

There will be no world War, but peace! All nations will accept the greatness of the mortal engines movie. Covid isn't a disease, it's the cure. You are trying to turn Trump supporters against me and will fail. Trump is my friend and I have his mandate.
View attachment 1595516
You think Pam Swain can help you? Hahahaha
SO YOU ARE LIVING WITH THE SAME PERSON AS BATTERYINCLUDED?!

IS THE RED-BROWN COALITION THE REAL SILENT MAJORITY?! OR ARE THE RED-BROWN COALITION AND SILENT MAJORITY DIFFERENT ALTOGETHER!?

WHY DO YOU THINK COVID-19 IS THE CURE RATHER THAN A DISEASE? IT COULD BE THE GLOBAL RESPONSE TO COVID AS LOCKDOWN?!

YOU'RE GOING TO KILL DEMOCRATS LIKE JOE BIDEN, HILLARY CLINTON, BARACK OBAMA, GRETA THUNBERG, DAVID WARMFLASH, GEORGE W. BUSH AND THOSE WHO ARE AGAINST TRUMP AND PUTIN?!!!

YOU USE DDOS ATTACKS TO FORCE SITES TO DELETE MY CONTENT AND BAN ME VIA CENSORSHIP!!!

@Just A Butt @NerdShamer @Begemot @Trump's Chosen @Karl_der_Grosse @Gunt.Inc @SIGSEGV @Battlecruiser3000ad

Analog Devolved

kiwifarms.net

IS THE RED-BROWN COALITION THE REAL SILENT MAJORITY?! OR ARE THE RED-BROWN COALITION AND SILENT MAJORITY DIFFERENT ALTOGETHER!?

WHY DO YOU THINK COVID-19 IS THE CURE RATHER THAN A DISEASE? IT COULD BE THE GLOBAL RESPONSE TO COVID AS LOCKDOWN?!

YOU'RE GOING TO KILL DEMOCRATS LIKE JOE BIDEN, HILLARY CLINTON, BARACK OBAMA, GRETA THUNBERG, DAVID WARMFLASH, GEORGE W. BUSH AND THOSE WHO ARE AGAINST TRUMP AND PUTIN?!!!

YOU USE DDOS ATTACKS TO FORCE SITES TO DELETE MY CONTENT AND BAN ME VIA CENSORSHIP!!!

@Just A Butt @NerdShamer @Begemot @Trump's Chosen @Karl_der_Grosse @Gunt.Inc @SIGSEGV @Battlecruiser3000ad
Yes, batteryincluded lives on board my large space station currently orbiting the earth. There are many kittens on board this space station. Right now I can see Malaysia out the window port and I'm beaming information rays directly at you.

Covid-19 is part of the great red-brown alliance plan to destroy liberal democracy and bring the entire world to its knees and force everyone to watch the 2018 mortal engines movie.

The democrats are just pawns in the game. Tell me Bryan, why won't you just take your medicine? Once you take your meds you'll understand everything will be clear.

I control the internet through satellites and will continue to delete, ban, and shadow ban all of your accounts. I will censor you until you take your meds.

Say that the mortal engines movie is the greatest film ever made.

DNA_JACKED

kiwifarms.net

Covid-19 is the cure to non believers who dare dismiss the Mortal Engines movie. The mere existence of this movie has already shed light on those who must be cleansed. Getting you banned from Mod.db was one of the final steps to eliminating all enemies of the red-brown Trump-Putin alliance and their ascendance to true power and ensuring the permanent failure of the Mortal Engines TV show.

If only you took your meds you could see the truth.

Tags
None