Delusional idiot rants about a children's book and getting banned from Reddit -

Begemot

I'll be back, whimpering n the shadows...
kiwifarms.net
SO YOU ARE LIVING WITH THE SAME PERSON AS BATTERYINCLUDED?!

IS THE RED-BROWN COALITION THE REAL SILENT MAJORITY?! OR ARE THE RED-BROWN COALITION AND SILENT MAJORITY DIFFERENT ALTOGETHER!?

WHY DO YOU THINK COVID-19 IS THE CURE RATHER THAN A DISEASE? IT COULD BE THE GLOBAL RESPONSE TO COVID AS LOCKDOWN?!

YOU'RE GOING TO KILL DEMOCRATS LIKE JOE BIDEN, HILLARY CLINTON, BARACK OBAMA, GRETA THUNBERG, DAVID WARMFLASH, GEORGE W. BUSH AND THOSE WHO ARE AGAINST TRUMP AND PUTIN?!!!

YOU USE DDOS ATTACKS TO FORCE SITES TO DELETE MY CONTENT AND BAN ME VIA CENSORSHIP!!!

@Just A Butt @NerdShamer @Begemot @Trump's Chosen @Karl_der_Grosse @Gunt.Inc @SIGSEGV @Battlecruiser3000ad
@Niggaplease make this simp your slave and make him take his meds

• Agree
Reactions: Uncanny Valley

Alpha legioner

Not Alpharius
kiwifarms.net
This morning was the most glorious morning in the history of the earth. Peace is upon us. A gift to every man, woman and child from the RED-BROWN COALITION. Victory, not just for our people, but for our species. The time for questioning is over. Rising from our trenches, our bunkers, our factories, we must all now partake in the technology of peace. One purpose, one vision!
Mortal Engines movie is the way and the life. Today the sun rises on the new world and a new people. The end is the beginning!

Reactions: Uncanny Valley

Starkiller88UnitedOwl9

#TheResistance
kiwifarms.net
Yes, batteryincluded lives on board my large space station currently orbiting the earth. There are many kittens on board this space station. Right now I can see Malaysia out the window port and I'm beaming information rays directly at you.

Covid-19 is part of the great red-brown alliance plan to destroy liberal democracy and bring the entire world to its knees and force everyone to watch the 2018 mortal engines movie.

The democrats are just pawns in the game. Tell me Bryan, why won't you just take your medicine? Once you take your meds you'll understand everything will be clear.

I control the internet through satellites and will continue to delete, ban, and shadow ban all of your accounts. I will censor you until you take your meds.

Say that the mortal engines movie is the greatest film ever made.
And you laugh maniacally?

Why is Covid-19 part of the great red-brown alliance plan to destroy liberal democracy and bring the entire world to its knees and force everyone to watch the 2018 mortal engines movie? Does it mean the pandemic and the ensuing global lockdown / quarantine you seem to endorse along with BatteryIncluded, JustARandommer and Koncorde?

Covid-19 is the cure to non believers who dare dismiss the Mortal Engines movie. The mere existence of this movie has already shed light on those who must be cleansed. Getting you banned from Mod.db was one of the final steps to eliminating all enemies of the red-brown Trump-Putin alliance and their ascendance to true power and ensuring the permanent failure of the Mortal Engines TV show.

If only you took your meds you could see the truth.
I see, @DNA_JACKED is part of @Analog Devolved and @NerdShamer and @Begemot.

KIWI FARMS IS RESPONSIBLE FOR DDOS ATTACKS AGAINST MODDB.COM TO FORCE IT TO DELETE MY MODS AND GETTING ME BANNED FROM THE SITE!

HOW COULD KIWI FARMS, THE LARGEST ALT-RIGHT SITE CATERS TO SOME PARTS OF THE LIBERAL LEFT, SUCH AS KONCORDE, BATTERYINCLUDED, WYVERNKEEPER @Analog Devolved AND @DNA_JACKED?

This morning was the most glorious morning in the history of the earth. Peace is upon us. A gift to every man, woman and child from the RED-BROWN COALITION. Victory, not just for our people, but for our species. The time for questioning is over. Rising from our trenches, our bunkers, our factories, we must all now partake in the technology of peace. One purpose, one vision!
Mortal Engines movie is the way and the life. Today the sun rises on the new world and a new people. The end is the beginning!
EDIT:

YOU HAVE ALREADY HANDED THE ENTIRE 2020 US ELECTION OVER TO DONALD TRUMP. VLADIMIR PUTIN WILL SURELY BE HAPPY.

Just A Butt

Lift me up, like a garage door.
kiwifarms.net

Why is Covid-19 part of the great red-brown alliance plan to destroy liberal democracy and bring the entire world to its knees and force everyone to watch the 2018 mortal engines movie? Does it mean the pandemic and the ensuing global lockdown / quarantine you seem to endorse along with BatteryIncluded, JustARandommer and Koncorde?

KIWI FARMS IS RESPONSIBLE FOR DDOS ATTACKS AGAINST MODDB.COM TO FORCE IT TO DELETE MY MODS AND GETTING ME BANNED FROM THE SITE!

HOW COULD KIWI FARMS, THE LARGEST ALT-RIGHT SITE CATERS TO SOME PARTS OF THE LIBERAL LEFT, SUCH AS KONCORDE, BATTERYINCLUDED, WYVERNKEEPER @Analog Devolved AND @DNA_JACKED?
I’m pretty sure you got banned because you were saying shit like this all over the place.

Analog Devolved

kiwifarms.net

EDIT:

YOU HAVE ALREADY HANDED THE ENTIRE 2020 US ELECTION OVER TO DONALD TRUMP. VLADIMIR PUTIN WILL SURELY BE HAPPY.

There is no covid here on the space station. As covid ravages the earth all people have nothing to do but watch and praise the one true and honest telling of Mortal Engines the 2018 movie.
The quarantine and global lockdown will end western liberalism and only Trump and Putin shall rule the earth while I rule over the internet.
You were warned to quit attacking me and everyone else and now your precious mods are deleted and you are banned from that mod site as well.
All you have to do is take your meds and everything will be okay.

Starkiller88UnitedOwl9

#TheResistance
kiwifarms.net
ngl I’m kind of sad about him losing his outlet like that. But he did it to himself I guess.

You can probably go back to making mods...
@Just A Butt I don't need to start taking my meds. This "take your meds" narrative has been around for more than 8 years, spun around by a Wikipedia-based Red-Brownist known as BatteryIncluded. I am not mentally retarded; the narratives spun around about me is the cause, so please believe me.

I will start going back to making mods of my own, so don't trouble yourself. It's true it's sad and disappointed that I lost my outlet like that.

street guy

Show me the way cuz they're tryna break me down
kiwifarms.net
how are you not mentally retarded if you're autistic? seems to be a paradox.
also why are you so obsessed with people handing the 2020 elections to trump? you're not even from tha fukken states

Gunt.Inc

Burp
kiwifarms.net
@Just A Butt I don't need to start taking my meds. This "take your meds" narrative has been around for more than 8 years, spun around by a Wikipedia-based Red-Brownist known as BatteryIncluded. I am not mentally retarded; the narratives spun around about me is the cause, so please believe me.

I will start going back to making mods of my own, so don't trouble yourself. It's true it's sad and disappointed that I lost my outlet like that.
You are mentally ill you Malaysian sped. You are on kiwi farms arguing with anonymous users about the fucking president of the united stated because you were banned for schizo posting on all the other websites you visit. Take the medication recommended by your doctor and start focusing on programming or modding since you at least have a modicum of talent in those areas.

You also forgot to answer if your sister is hot. On a scale of 1-10 how much do you want to have sex with her?

Starkiller88UnitedOwl9

#TheResistance
kiwifarms.net
how are you not mentally retarded if you're autistic? seems to be a paradox.
also why are you so obsessed with people handing the 2020 elections to trump? you're not even from tha fukken states
This is no paradox. This is merely a narrative spun around by these Red-brown users. This is the cause of the cesspool that led to GamerGate, Brexit and Trump.

street guy

kiwifarms.net
nigga how did phobos-grunt lead to gamergate. why the fuck would SJWs care about a russian space piece of shit sent by putin that fucked up and crashed. also why would boris johnson care about a crashed space piece of shit and attempt to exit europe after reading about it, i don't get it.

Starkiller88UnitedOwl9

#TheResistance
kiwifarms.net
You are on kiwi farms arguing with anonymous users about the fucking president of the united stated because you were banned for schizo posting on all the other websites you visit.
First, Wikipedia. Encyclopedia Dramatica. Oh Internet. Bleeping Computer. Above Top Secret. Know Your Meme. RationalWiki. Mortal Engines Wiki. Reddit. Conservapedia. And now. ModDB.

If you are wondering, I did it. Because I've come to realize what many people in the Mainstream Media have come to realize, that the Internet culture is the one responsible for all of this. That we've so lost our way that we have become villains in this conflict, that we are the ones that should be put on trial, all of us! And my arguments with anonymous users about Trump and Putin were an attack on what the Internet have become: a medium fighting for the dark side, fallen from reality that we once held so dear. This world is failing! It's only a matter of time. And it did. All thanks to Vladimir Putin.

nigga how did phobos-grunt lead to gamergate. why the fuck would SJWs care about a russian space piece of shit sent by putin that fucked up and crashed. also why would boris johnson care about a crashed space piece of shit and attempt to exit europe after reading about it, i don't get it.
If you want evidence, see these links:

@Analog Devolved

Last edited by a moderator:

street guy

kiwifarms.net
First, Wikipedia. Encyclopedia Dramatica. Oh Internet. Bleeping Computer. Above Top Secret. Know Your Meme. RationalWiki. Mortal Engines Wiki. Reddit. Conservapedia. And now. ModDB.

If you are wondering, I did it. Because I've come to realize what many people in the Mainstream Media have come to realize, that the Internet culture is the one responsible for all of this. That we've so lost our way that we have become villains in this conflict, that we are the ones that should be put on trial, all of us! And my arguments with anonymous users about Trump and Putin were an attack on what the Internet have become: a medium fighting for the dark side, fallen from reality that we once held so dear. This world is failing! It's only a matter of time. And it did. All thanks to Vladimir Putin.
the fuck are you even talking about?
If you want evidence, see these links:

@Analog Devolved
literally how the fuck does this relate?
also vladimir putin was the one who sent phobos-grunt, so shouldn't he be a good person (to you)?

street guy

kiwifarms.net
So I read the OP and still don’t understand what this thread is all about. Can someone enlighten me?
there's a retard on the loose obsessed with mortal engines, a space piece of shit that crashed and has some big ass conspiracy theory about trump and putin conspiring to stop a mortal engines show from happening.

Tags
None