Delusional idiot rants about a children's book and getting banned from Reddit -

Analog Devolved

kiwifarms.net
Agents of the Red-Brown coalition.

I regret to inform you that during a nighttime raid on Bryan See's computer in the city of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, while delivering kittens to Bryans bedroom and attempting to force feed Bryan meds we lost contact with agent @SIGSEGV

It is believed @SIGSEGV was KIA by pro-democracy western forces, perhaps even killed by Bryan See himself during this raid.

The last communication I received from agent @SIGSEGV to my Phobos-Grunt space station was "Long live the 2018 Mortal Engines movie and Wikipedia forever!" Before it cut to static.

Let not @SIGSEGV bold sacrifice be in vain! We must censor Bryan and make sure he takes his meds. I'd like to also announce the promotion of agents @StreetGangsta and @NerdShamer and award agent @Adamska the medal of the order of Chris for his bravery in Malaysia.
20201014_211939.jpg

Edit:
PREPARE THE NUKES!!! Bryan has discovered my true identity and is exposing me on GAB and 4chan. Burning the Mortal Engines books is no longer enough. Only nuclear holocaust will cleanse the world.
Screenshot_20201014-221104_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20201014-221004_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20201014-220732_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20201014-220656_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Reminder that Bryan is too stupid to even pretend to read those books he's crying about us censoring. Koncorde gave him the chance to actually look at them and he just tard tantrumed and proved he can't read beyond a baby's level. We're really only censoring them because to be honest, if you're so stupid the only way you can understand a product is by movie and then demand that said product should be a show, then you don't deserve to read it.

Especially since the movie not only covered the book in ways that were better than them.

*stress sighs*

I guess I'll have to make a rescue team to try and get @SIGSEGV out of that Russian prison. All he had to do was not piss off Josh when he left the city with the kittens I handraised.
mk1yiiz5opd21.png

Didn't really want to waste my week doing that, but might as well.

Oh yeah, and I've recently taught a cat how to type on the computer. Can you read it Bryan?

mmmmmmmmmmmmm6================='[-/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// .
njmhj 22wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww2222222222t8
88888888888888['i k[[p/0;
That's Koshka. He's been enjoying laying around and/or sitting on computers. He is learning to brick them via smothering their fans with his body and making them overheat. That signal is your death.

Last edited:

StreetGangsta

This is a journey into the horizon!
kiwifarms.net
Agents of the Red-Brown coalition.

I regret to inform you that during a nighttime raid on Bryan See's computer in the city of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, while delivering kittens to Bryans bedroom and attempting to force feed Bryan meds we lost contact with agent @SIGSEGV

It is believed @SIGSEGV was KIA by pro-democracy western forces, perhaps even killed by Bryan See himself during this raid.

The last communication I received from agent @SIGSEGV to my Phobos-Grunt space station was "Long live the 2018 Mortal Engines movie and Wikipedia forever!" Before it cut to static.

Let not SIGSEGV's bold sacrifice be in vain! We must censor Bryan and make sure he takes his meds. I'd like to also announce the promotion of agents @StreetGangsta and NerdShamer and award agent Adamska the medal of the order of Chris for his bravery in Malaysia.
View attachment 1662797

Edit:
PREPARE THE NUKES!!! Bryan has discovered my true identity and is exposing me on GAB and 4chan. Burning the Mortal Engines books is no longer enough. Only nuclear holocaust will cleanse the world.
View attachment 1662890View attachment 1662891View attachment 1662892View attachment 1662893

Thank you for the promotion, I am very honored, Comrade.

Also Bryan, I'm extremely disappointed in the fact that your autistic ass somehow got amnesia and forgot my name even though you've been posting it a lot before, but somehow remember Battlecruiser3000AD and Randall Fragg's name even though they didn't do much recently. I am also equally disappointed in the fact that you have not posted on the farms yet you faggot.

btw Baba Vanga is a phony, I had numerous Red-Brown experts from the Soviet Union and the Warsaw Pact verify that it is western disinformation spread by the United States. The true future is that commies and nazis will unite to burn the Mortal Engines quartet series of books once and for all. The 2018 Mortal Engines movie is the true telling of the Mortal Engines story and it was confirmed by Philip Reeve himself, the Gestapo, the KGB and the Stasi (who are sources of correct information).

Finally, I think there is some sort of hypocrisy in calling us "leftards". After all, Bryan you are literally retarded. You have the 'tism.

Last edited:

Analog Devolved

kiwifarms.net

Agents of the Red-Brown coalition!
WW3 is on the event horizon! We must ensure Bryan's parents are keeping him properly medicated. Its vital he takes his meds and increases the dosage.

Bryan thinks the Mortal Engines books will be preserved. I promise him every single copy will be burned, in nuclear fire if necessary.

He changed his twitter handle and @ to a bunch of random numbers and letters as he LARPs as anonymous. One of my antifa hackers showed me this and I think he's trying to hide.
According to Bryan he's threadbanned from posting here.
He cried when his mom did our bidding and confiscated his computer. My agents on magapedia have erased his vandalism of that wiki.
Long live Putin! Russia and the 2018 Mortal Engines movie forever!
Special thanks to my close friend Koncorde for making sure Bryan can't edit our beloved Wikipedia page.
Screenshot_20201015-170035_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20201015-170122_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20201015-181629_Twitter.jpgScreenshot_20201015-200240_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20201015-200401_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20201015-200426_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: ABE LINN COHN

Karl_der_Grosse

Currently being sued by a cousin-fucker.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tag me in, Coach. I'm ready for the Big Game. I'm going to grab the first faggot I see and pin them to the ground and snake my rock-hard cock into their dirty poop-chute. That'll teach them that it's wrong to be a Dang Dirty Homo.

Just point the way, Bryan. Pick which of the faggots around here you want me to pound and thrust into exhausted submission. I've already taken off my pants and I'm roaming the streets waiting for your call.

StreetGangsta

kiwifarms.net

Agents of the Red-Brown coalition!
WW3 is on the event horizon! We must ensure Bryan's parents are keeping him properly medicated. Its vital he takes his meds and increases the dosage.

Bryan thinks the Mortal Engines books will be preserved. I promise him every single copy will be burned, in nuclear fire if necessary.

He changed his twitter handle and @ to a bunch of random numbers and letters as he LARPs as anonymous. One of my antifa hackers showed me this and I think he's trying to hide.
According to Bryan he's threadbanned from posting here.
He cried when his mom did our bidding and confiscated his computer. My agents on magapedia have erased his vandalism of that wiki.
Long live Putin! Russia and the 2018 Mortal Engines movie forever!
Special thanks to my close friend Koncorde for making sure Bryan can't edit our beloved Wikipedia page.
View attachment 1665042View attachment 1665043View attachment 1665044View attachment 1665045View attachment 1665047View attachment 1665048
Bruh... Bryan is literally cheering after brutally killing one of our agents. What a sick fuck.
Also bruh moment again... you ask the Trump supporters to destroy us, and then 3 paragraphs later you compare us to Trump supporters. What the fuck is this supposed to even mean? Are you having a bad case of cognitive dissonance?
Finally, Bryan I feel like you are projecting real hard, since I think YOU should get over the fact that there will be no Mortal Engines TV series.

P.S I'm glad that I'm on the winning side of World War 3, while pathetic retards like Bryan will turn into skeletons after the nukes get dropped.

Last edited:

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bryan is of course lying his mentally challenged ass off about not being able to post. At most he is just being an entitled pissbaby about not being able to edit his tard screams on here due to becoming a person of interest. His entitlement should've been beaten out of him by his parents ages ago.

I should probably tell them that their son is using his freetime outside to tard up internet cafes or he stole some technology in order to cry and personal army people to fight his battles for him. It's that behavior after all that made him into the currently censored person he is. That and his refusal to ever admit fault or ever actually read or watch anything he claims he has.

CrZ_V-9WgAETU4o.jpg

You disgust me Bryan. Your cheering for another's death has convinced me to tell your family about your using of wifi and internet cafes to get around their ban. I will make damn sure the headaches you get from my sound devices in your house are long and hard, like the cocks you want down your throat.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This cuck didn't even read the books? We're hittinge levels of schizophrenia that shouldn't even be possible
He never read the books, and was given a chance and a copy to do so. And yes, he still is angry we're censoring books he never read but had a chance to read.

All because to him watching TV = reading.

No wonder he was advertised at college as the local retard to prove the school is tolerant of them.

Fromtheblackdepths

A Pelagic Horror Arrives
kiwifarms.net
Tommy 3.jpg

Just for you Bryan:
Following a cataclysmic conflict known as the Sixty Minute War, the remnants of humanity regroup and form mobile cities, called "Traction Cities". Under a philosophy known as "Municipal Darwinism", larger "predator" cities hunt and absorb smaller settlements in the "Great Hunting Ground", which includes Great Britain and Continental Europe. In opposition, settlements of the "Anti-Traction League" have developed an alternative civilization consisting of "static settlements" (traditional, non-mobile cities) in Asia led by Shan Guo (formerly China), protected by the "Shield Wall". Relics of 21st-century technology such as toasters, computers, and smartphones are valued by historians as "Old-Tech."

The city of London captures a small mining town called Salzhaken, absorbing its population and resources, under orders of Lord @Adamska. @Starkiller88UnitedOwl9 ,an apprentice historian, arrives at London's "Gut" to collect Salzhaken's Old-Tech for London's Museum. @Karl_der_Grosse , a masked twenty-something woman among the Salzhakens, attempts to assassinate @Analog Devolved Head of the Guild of Historians, but Starkiller intervenes, pursuing Karl to a chute. Karl escapes, but not before telling him that Analog Devolved murdered her mother and scarred her face. When Starkiller informs Analog Devolved of this, he pushes Starkiller down the chute.

Starkiller and Karl are forced to work together to traverse the Hunting Ground, surviving Southies, Scavs on a night hunt, and finding refuge in a vehicle called Scuttlebug, but the owners lock them in a cell, intending to sell them as slaves. Karl confides that Analog Devolved killed her archaeologist mother after stealing a piece of Old-Tech she found in a dig in the Dead Continent of the Americas, whilst young Karl escaped with a necklace her mother,Pandora, gave her. Meanwhile, Analog Devolved frees @SIGSEGV, a reanimated cyborg known as a "Stalker", from the offshore walking prison Sharkmoor, to find and kill Karl. At the slave market of Rustwater in the Outlands, Starkiller and Karl are rescued by Anti-Traction League agent @NerdShamer . During the chaos, they are pursued by SIGSEGV, whom Karl reveals she knows. Karl explains that SIGSEGV had found and raised her after escaping Analog Devolved, and Karl promised to let him turn her into a Stalker like himself, but she left after discovering that London had entered the Great Hunting Ground, giving her a chance to kill Analog Devolved. In London, Analog Devolved's good-natured daughter @StreetGangsta grows estranged from her father, especially after Apprentice Engineer @Begemot informs her that Analog Devloved pushed Starkiller down the chute, and they learn Valentine's energy project in the re-purposed St Paul's Cathedral is more than it seems.

Karl and Starkiller travel on Anna's airship, the Jenny Haniver, to the airborne city Airhaven, meeting other Anti-Traction League members. After questioning Karl, Starkiller realizes Pandora discovered a computer core for MEDUSA, a quantum energy-based superweapon used by the belligerents during the Sixty Minute War to instantly destroy entire cities, albeit shattering the Earth's crust into a thousand pieces that have rearranged the former continents. The Guild of Engineers have stolen the remaining components from Starkiller's museum workshop and built a MEDUSA under Analog Devolved's orders. SIGSEGV catches up with them, resulting in a fierce skirmish that critically wounds him and destroys Airhaven. Realizing that Karl is in love with Starkiller, he frees her of her promise before perishing. As Karl, Starkiller, and NerdShamer travel to the Shield Wall with the surviving Anti-Tractionists, Analog Devolved kills Adamska in a coup and musters support from Londoners by vowing to destroy the Shield Wall with MEDUSA and lead them to a new Hunting Ground in Asia. NerdShamer convinces Shan Guo Governor @discombobulate to launch the Anti-Tractionist airship fleet against London, but MEDUSA destroys the fleet and blasts a hole through the Shield Wall. After coming upon a stone carving of Medusa, Karl discovers that her mother's necklace hides a "crash drive", a kill switch for MEDUSA. Karl,Starkiller, NerdShamer, and the remaining Anti-Tractionists lead a raid against London, braving the city's anti-aircraft guns.

Karl and Nerdshamer infiltrate St Paul's, and though Analog Devolved mortally wounds NerdShamer during a sword duel, Karl destroys MEDUSA with the crash drive. In a last-ditch attempt to destroy the Shield Wall, the now insane Analog Devolved has his henchmen kill the city's control crew and put the city on full throttle on a collision course with the Wall. With @Streetgansta's help, Starkiller uses the Jenny Haniver to destroy London's engine. Karl catches and fights Analog Devolved aboard his airship, where he reveals that he is her father. Starkiller rescues Karl and shoots down Analog Devolved's ship, which is crushed by London's slowing tracks, killing Analog Devolved. The surviving Londoners, now led by @StreetGangsta, make peace with the Anti-Tractionists, whilst Starkiller and Karl leave in the Haniver to see the world.

This is my first time I'm seeing the synopsis and I have to say, I'm actually surprised they kept Katherine alive. She fucking dies in the first book.I actually do recommend this series for YA if you don't want preachy shit that is now being churned out.

StreetGangsta

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1665965
Just for you Bryan:
Following a cataclysmic conflict known as the Sixty Minute War, the remnants of humanity regroup and form mobile cities, called "Traction Cities". Under a philosophy known as "Municipal Darwinism", larger "predator" cities hunt and absorb smaller settlements in the "Great Hunting Ground", which includes Great Britain and Continental Europe. In opposition, settlements of the "Anti-Traction League" have developed an alternative civilization consisting of "static settlements" (traditional, non-mobile cities) in Asia led by Shan Guo (formerly China), protected by the "Shield Wall". Relics of 21st-century technology such as toasters, computers, and smartphones are valued by historians as "Old-Tech."

The city of London captures a small mining town called Salzhaken, absorbing its population and resources, under orders of Lord @Adamska. @Starkiller88UnitedOwl9 ,an apprentice historian, arrives at London's "Gut" to collect Salzhaken's Old-Tech for London's Museum. @Karl_der_Grosse , a masked twenty-something woman among the Salzhakens, attempts to assassinate @Analog Devolved Head of the Guild of Historians, but Starkiller intervenes, pursuing Karl to a chute. Karl escapes, but not before telling him that Analog Devolved murdered her mother and scarred her face. When Starkiller informs Analog Devolved of this, he pushes Starkiller down the chute.

Starkiller and Karl are forced to work together to traverse the Hunting Ground, surviving Southies, Scavs on a night hunt, and finding refuge in a vehicle called Scuttlebug, but the owners lock them in a cell, intending to sell them as slaves. Karl confides that Analog Devolved killed her archaeologist mother after stealing a piece of Old-Tech she found in a dig in the Dead Continent of the Americas, whilst young Karl escaped with a necklace her mother,Pandora, gave her. Meanwhile, Analog Devolved frees @SIGSEGV, a reanimated cyborg known as a "Stalker", from the offshore walking prison Sharkmoor, to find and kill Karl. At the slave market of Rustwater in the Outlands, Starkiller and Karl are rescued by Anti-Traction League agent @NerdShamer . During the chaos, they are pursued by SIGSEGV, whom Karl reveals she knows. Karl explains that SIGSEGV had found and raised her after escaping Analog Devolved, and Karl promised to let him turn her into a Stalker like himself, but she left after discovering that London had entered the Great Hunting Ground, giving her a chance to kill Analog Devolved. In London, Analog Devolved's good-natured daughter @StreetGangsta grows estranged from her father, especially after Apprentice Engineer @Begemot informs her that Analog Devloved pushed Starkiller down the chute, and they learn Valentine's energy project in the re-purposed St Paul's Cathedral is more than it seems.

Karl and Starkiller travel on Anna's airship, the Jenny Haniver, to the airborne city Airhaven, meeting other Anti-Traction League members. After questioning Karl, Starkiller realizes Pandora discovered a computer core for MEDUSA, a quantum energy-based superweapon used by the belligerents during the Sixty Minute War to instantly destroy entire cities, albeit shattering the Earth's crust into a thousand pieces that have rearranged the former continents. The Guild of Engineers have stolen the remaining components from Starkiller's museum workshop and built a MEDUSA under Analog Devolved's orders. SIGSEGV catches up with them, resulting in a fierce skirmish that critically wounds him and destroys Airhaven. Realizing that Karl is in love with Starkiller, he frees her of her promise before perishing. As Karl, Starkiller, and NerdShamer travel to the Shield Wall with the surviving Anti-Tractionists, Analog Devolved kills Adamska in a coup and musters support from Londoners by vowing to destroy the Shield Wall with MEDUSA and lead them to a new Hunting Ground in Asia. NerdShamer convinces Shan Guo Governor @discombobulate to launch the Anti-Tractionist airship fleet against London, but MEDUSA destroys the fleet and blasts a hole through the Shield Wall. After coming upon a stone carving of Medusa, Karl discovers that her mother's necklace hides a "crash drive", a kill switch for MEDUSA. Karl,Starkiller, NerdShamer, and the remaining Anti-Tractionists lead a raid against London, braving the city's anti-aircraft guns.

Karl and Nerdshamer infiltrate St Paul's, and though Analog Devolved mortally wounds NerdShamer during a sword duel, Karl destroys MEDUSA with the crash drive. In a last-ditch attempt to destroy the Shield Wall, the now insane Analog Devolved has his henchmen kill the city's control crew and put the city on full throttle on a collision course with the Wall. With @Streetgansta's help, Starkiller uses the Jenny Haniver to destroy London's engine. Karl catches and fights Analog Devolved aboard his airship, where he reveals that he is her father. Starkiller rescues Karl and shoots down Analog Devolved's ship, which is crushed by London's slowing tracks, killing Analog Devolved. The surviving Londoners, now led by @StreetGangsta, make peace with the Anti-Tractionists, whilst Starkiller and Karl leave in the Haniver to see the world.

This is my first time I'm seeing the synopsis and I have to say, I'm actually surprised they kept Katherine alive. She fucking dies in the first book.I actually do recommend this series for YA if you don't want preachy shit that is now being churned out.
Bruh I'm not a tranny and my rap name ain't "Feminem" either, so why am I a "good-natured daughter"????

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1665965
Just for you Bryan:

Nerdshamer would've ruled London, not me.

But that's too many words for Bryan. Remember, he's massively and hideously retarded; it's why he never read the books before the ban, they're too hard for him.

Tags
None