Law Democratic Candidate for Congress, Andrew Yang, wants China-esque Social Credit Score - You can scratch his name off the candidate list, Democrats

How long will this last against President Trump, the Republican-held Senate, or the Supreme Court?

• literally 0 seconds

Votes: 67 37.9%
  • A Planck time

Votes: 12 6.8%
  • A New York minute

Votes: 7 4.0%
  • A jiffy (about 3 × 10^−24 seconds)

Votes: 9 5.1%
  • Andrew Yang will be maimed by Trump, mutilated by the Senate, and raped by the Supreme Court

Votes: 28 15.8%
  • The Absolute State, the Complete Status, the Ultimate Condition of the Democrats right now

Votes: 54 30.5%

• Total voters

Coccxys

kiwifarms.net
Make it so I can offset good boy points for criminal punishment. Spend 2 hours cleaning Mrs Miggin's lawn a week and you can mow down one highway blocking dangerhair for free in return. Then I'll get right behind the idea.

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net
I've been following Yang since he declared his presidential campaign. He's basically the equivalent of one of those nuts who runs for president every four years, and doesn't let the fact that they only receive ten votes between Iowa and New Hampshire stop him. The only real difference is that he has higher name recognition (through Venture for America, etc), isn't a perennial candidate (yet), and has significantly more money (still nowhere near enough to run a credible campaign, though). The UBI sperging gets him a news article maybe once a month, and Democratic organizations in Iowa and New Hampshire have humored him a few times and had him come in to speak. The social credit thing hasn't gotten nearly as much attention, which is kind of surprising to me.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino