denial & delusion 02-29-2020 -

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Still fat, still lying, she just learned two new words----good for her.

Also still boring. Better watch it Fatasslynn, there are more trainwrecks on the tracks these days...yer not the only hateful, gigantic game in town anymore. Thumby might actually have to (gasp) get a job.

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
If gaslighting was an Olympic sport, Amberlynn Reid would dominate the field. 🏆

It's not the deception that bothers me, anymore. Because let's be honest:

1) It's expected.

and

2) She's really bad at it.

and

3) Everybody understands this.

But the JOY she takes in thinking it's working? That smug shit-eating grin and twinkle in her eye (perfectly captured by @beanbag in a hurry) when she thinks she pulled another fast one?

She really thinks she's pulling some kind of Magnus Carlson chess move here. Like it isn't abundantly clear to common-sense people WITH EYES that she's not doing anything she claims to.

The sad reality is that she probably spends most of the day in her bed, reading these forums, watching reaction videos, eating, thinking about what she wants to eat next, shopping, thinking about what she wants to buy next. and sleeping the day away out of sheer boredom because there's no structure in her life and nothing to look forward to beyond the next dopamine hit.

Amber pretends to be proud all the time (for the most inconsequential things). It's bullshit and she knows it.

Her actual pride manifests in her inability to ask for help and her refusal to be honest about the indignities suffered when you dig your own grave with a fucking fork.

30 will not be kind to this woman. And that's assuming she makes it through another Kentucky summer first.

mekalekahi

I feel like off of lexapro my vlogs are better.
kiwifarms.net
Sigh, I dont want to have to find it but we all remember when amber said she picked and dug a quarter size hole into her leg last year.

Also this whole video is fucking pointless if you haven't lost anymore weight. Ok you can walk easier but at your size you should be down another 30 or 50 lbs by now.

Didnt she just say in one of her recent mukbangs that she was pretending to be healthy during the shrimpgate era and was eating like shit still off camera?

Last edited:

Clown Baby

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amber suddenly learning the definition of "delusion" is just a new excuse to prove she's never ever lied once in her whole life. Now she can say she was just delusional back then, she wasn't lying! So for all the months her audience was asking if she was bedbound and she was saying "no, of course i'm not bedbound, you guys are reaching, you guys don't see my daily life, you guys are uhbsessed with me and making things up, the mattress on the living room floor is for sleepovers!" she was simply delusional, not even close to lying. Voila! Absolved of all blame.

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amber is clearly in denial when it comes to the fact that she is a liar.

This is the YouTuber she was talking about according to the comments.

Of course Amber liked this basic ass bitch. She’s intolerable.
She probably really enjoys the videos where this hambeast drags Amber's other fat cow sisters.
Screen Shot 2020-03-01 at 12.46.34.png

Archive of Amberlynn Reid Bed Bound and Lying, posted 2/29/20:

Last edited:

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
About that mattress: I distinctly remembering her saying at least once that it was for when friends sleep over. So she lied about it at least once.

"Would love to throw my weight loss in peoples' faces"; I'm paraphrasing. That is 1 of the worst reasons; 1 of the least self aware reasons I've heard for losing weight. Speaking of weight, all that glib talk is a nice distraction from not telling us her weight NOW or weighing in. And not weighing herself for weeks? What happened to Miss: "I'm obsessive about weighing myself several times a day!"

Several mentioned & they're 100% correct - regaining any level of mobility & strength/stamina takes a lot of work, sweat & sometimes genuine tears after a prolonged period of immobility. Slight PL, I know this as fact from people in my life & previous work. I'd love to know her definition of "mobile". For me, (I'm getting to hate that term), it means being able to easily stay on your feet for an hour, freely moving about & able to do things while able to breathe easily & without significant pain or discomfort. 3 minutes of walking doesn't cut it.

She's saying all the right things - why, one would think she'd watched a number of reactions, taken careful notes & prepared her speechifying! She's SAYING the right things & conveniently says she's done the work "off camera" to gloss over the fact that no 1 has seen these efforts. She's trying very hard to come across as self aware, motivated & working hard... while doing a sit down video. She could have told us all these things while on her feet, washing dishes, folding & hanging laundry, anything active.

I don't believe her; too much history of not just self delusion but flat out lying. If she's newly able to do all this stuff, why not do a "What I do in a Day" type video; preferably where it's easy to tell it's the same day.

Prince Lotor

. . .and the blackest eyes. The Devil's eyes.
kiwifarms.net
I do not remember a lot of walking in 2019, and 2020 either. She also claimed in an earlier video that she is walking a lot and sitting for hours. However, now she says that it hurt too much to stand while showering and washing her hair. Which is it?

I vote for still being mostly bed bound. The few pounds that she lost would not make much difference is her overall mobility. When she said that she stay only 4 -5 hours in bed, it is likely much more.
If she is to be believed, that's 4 to 5 hours in bed on top of however long she sleeps. This could still be anywhere from 12 to 15 hours a day in bed. She tried to imply that when she isn't in bed she's on her feet doing activities, but she's really just sitting somewhere else in her house besides her bed.
It's just more denial abount how she's not bedbound because she gets out of her bed for a few hours because when all you're doing is moving from your 'asleep bed' to your 'awake bed' and then going back to your 'asleep bed' 5 hours early it's functionally no different than the other delusional shit she's been telling herself like:
  • I'm not bedbound because I can sit in a car long enough to get to Lexington
  • I'm not bedbound because I put on make-up
  • I'm not bedbound because I don't get hosed off in the backyard with the washing machine's water hookup
  • I'm not bedbound because I can walk momentarily even though I can't make it from the car to the bedroom in 1 go

Masta

Faggot
kiwifarms.net
Amber:
‘I hate it when people don’t believe me!’

Also Amber:
*explains in 30 minute video all the bullshit she’s done and spewed last year**

She lost 50 lbs, gained 10, refuses to step on the scale, and she thinks she’s rejuvenated.
Girls 2020 is going to be a long year..

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's saying all the right things - why, one would think she'd watched a number of reactions, taken careful notes & prepared her speechifying! She's SAYING the right things & conveniently says she's done the work "off camera" to gloss over the fact that no 1 has seen these efforts. She's trying very hard to come across as self aware, motivated & working hard... while doing a sit down video. She could have told us all these things while on her feet, washing dishes, folding & hanging laundry, anything active.
Screen Shot 2020-03-01 at 14.04.21.png
Yeah. This type of video is common when her shekels have taken a dive.

I don't know if she would be capable of telling us all of this while actually doing those chores, but there's no reason she couldn't film herself doing them and then say everything she said while sitting on her ass as a voice over. I'm pretty sure most people would rather watch that.

This will never happen, though. Because she's a liar in denial.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The most galling thing about this is, she's acting as if she came to Jesus when the screw in her head finally found the right hole, and she determined that enough was enough and it was time to do the work.

But that's not what happened.

-Becky became drugged out of her skull and could no longer buttle for burgers day and night.

-Becky needed a restricted diet and would no longer buttle for burgers day and night.

-What lucidity Becky had left was spent caring for her titty grifting mother, thereby limiting Amber's access to family bags of Reese's cups and ice cream on demand.

-Amber's chronically infected bitch ditch required months of antibiotics which fucked with her stomach.

-Amber got tonsillitis and it hurt too much to pound nuggies 14 hours a day.

Then she sits there with her blubber barrel once again rising to meet that empty pumpkin she calls a head and oinks about how she did the work and is no longer delusional.

That's the most galling thing about this.

Tags
None