denial & delusion 02-29-2020 -

BallSamIck

kiwifarms.net
This smug bitch. No one believed her DeLuSiOn about being bed bound and that nasty matress in the living room. Now that Zombecky is semi-coherent, you know she's fetching our gorl her thousand calorie snacks. She supposedly lost 6 pounds last month, which if you believe her, is literally her taking a shit before weighing. And she's sitting there like she's lost half her body weight. She can't even take a shower without resting, fuck off.

foodbaby

kiwifarms.net
gorl is lying about the mattress; wasn't it Ricky in a vlog who addressed it? We saw it in the background of videos but she never talked about it or said she sat on it sometimes, because her legs hurt. Not that she had to sit on a mattress because she was bed bound. Gorl your whole life has been sitting down.
Yep, it was in the Halloween vlog around the 9 minute mark.

twi1992

Buckle the Fuck Up Slut, We're Geting Shitfaced.
kiwifarms.net
From what I gathered when she wasn't being so boring that I blacked out, it doesn't make sense. We all know Amber is dumb but come on. She wants us to believe that she didn't understand what "bed bound" means so that's why she acted the way she did? I'd co-sign to her being that stupid if if didn't give her the cope-out she wanted.

Azshara

Point blank PERIOD.
kiwifarms.net
From what I gathered when she wasn't being so boring that I blacked out, it doesn't make sense. We all know Amber is dumb but come on. She wants us to believe that she didn't understand what "bed bound" means so that's why she acted the way she did? I'd co-sign to her being that stupid if if didn't give her the cope-out she wanted.
She is just trying to find ways to cover her lies and give a reason as to why she never admitted to being bed bound. Too bad she covers lies with more lies, dumb bitch.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
She's sticking to that specific term like glue because... if you look at most dictionaries, it DOES state "unable to leave one's bed" or similar wording. Ask people around you how they understand the term & they're most likely to offer up something similar. And knowing that, she crafted her stories to make sure that fit her preferred narrative so she could adamantly deny she was 'bed bound'. Until she decided it was time to trot out the "I've Changed!" script.

Let's cut to the chase. What we were watching in horrified fascination was a more or less 600 lb. woman unable to do much more than heave herself out of her bed for essentials, (toilet & lots of food), plunk herself into whatever poor chair can still hold her, puffing & wheezing like a 90 year old with advanced COPD. After an exhausting half hour or so of bracing herself against the table to stay upright, she'd heave herself up again & lumber across the groaning floor back to her bed. Incidentally, can you imagine what her poor mattress looks like at this point?

She cannot walk more than a few minutes without needing a rest. She needs rest breaks while showering & washing her hair. Her breathing is still laboured. When she is filming on her feet, a close examination of her skin shows the type of mottling often associated with utterly shitty blood circulation. Don't know if she's said it flat out but she's certainly implied she can shower without a rest by speaking of her needing rest breaks in the past tense. Bullshit. She's crammed into a small space, necessitating many awkward changes in position while she cleans up. She needs to hold up various parts of her corpulent anatomy to wash other parts of her & those parts are heavy. She needs to lift her arms plenty - I refuse to believe she can do all that without a break.

She has essentially eaten herself into a state of what I'll call functional immobility. Specifically, she can perhaps manage 5% of the normal daily activities & the 'exertion' required most 29 year old women can handle. It's faster & easier to list what she can do, (I won't), because the list of what she can't would run to pages.

But God forbid anyone think she's... bedbound or limited; until and unless that fits her victim script.

When she got huffy on her social media yesterday saying she was no longer going to say ANYTHING about, (insert topic here), because nobody beliiiiiiiiiiieves her & that's unfair & mean, yada, yada, I wondered, what the hell she thought she had left to upload then? She missed the 'Hauls For Dummies' chapter that explained you need to show the whole item, what it's made of & WHY it's a good buy & for whom it's a good idea. She can't cook & when she tries, doesn't give the rationale for why she does things certain ways & what makes that a good idea. She latched on to ASMR because... "other YouTubers" without genuinely understanding what makes a good ASMR video. She doesn't do anything worth vlogging about, no outings to film. She has no ideas to share about any topic worthy of adult interest - nothing about politics, world events or frankly, even the media stars she blatantly fawns over.

So... is she going to start showing 20 minute, ad ridden videos of her just sitting there staring blankly at herself, simpering & smirking? It's about all she's left herself.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
What we were watching in horrified fascination was a more or less 600 lb. woman unable to do much more than heave herself out of her bed for essentials, (toilet & lots of food), plunk herself into whatever poor chair can still hold her, puffing & wheezing like a 90 year old with advanced COPD. After an exhausting half hour or so of bracing herself against the table to stay upright, she'd heave herself up again & lumber across the groaning floor back to her bed. Incidentally, can you imagine what her poor mattress looks like at this point?

She has essentially eaten herself into a state of what I'll call functional immobility. Specifically, she can perhaps manage 5% of the normal daily activities & the 'exertion' required most 29 year old women can handle. It's faster & easier to list what she can do, (I won't), because the list of what she can't would run to pages.
I agree with what you wrote. She is still trying to show that she is having the best life ever, and that there is little difference between her and any skinny people. In reality, her life is getting worse even while she is losing a bit bid weight. What she is delusional about is that she can lose a few hundred pounds without massive professional support, and that she refuses to make any changes to her lifestyle to reach her goal.

Xolanite

Caffeinated Idol <3
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone know if she's ever addressed the wonky eye?
The strangest view we've gotten is whatever the hell it did during the orgasmic BK mukbang.
She's likely had mini-strokes and hasn't realized it. Obviously, her eyesight is taking a toll because she's getting older and would need glasses with lens as thick as a laptop.

twi1992

kiwifarms.net
She's likely had mini-strokes and hasn't realized it. Obviously, her eyesight is taking a toll because she's getting older and would need glasses with lens as thick as a laptop.
She needs glasses and (as a surprise to literally no one) won't go to an optometrist to get some. She wore glasses in the past but lost them I guess?

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
kiwifarms.net
When it drops between Benzo and Delusionalynn- I predict it'll be Al finding a new sped because Benzo stopped cleaning her and making food runs. She will catfish too.
Then Benzo will get off zombie drugs and release the sweet tea of Hambeasts lies and nasty hygiene.
We can all hope.
:philthy:

twi1992

kiwifarms.net
When it drops between Benzo and Delusionalynn- I predict it'll be Al finding a new sped because Benzo stopped cleaning her and making food runs. She will catfish too.
Then Benzo will get off zombie drugs and release the sweet tea of Hambeasts lies and nasty hygiene.
We can all hope.
Becky won't, she's not messy enough. ERIC though...

Dia de Muertos

Plightcel
kiwifarms.net
We can all hope.
Tbh I feel like Hamber would be so ashamed if she was exposed for the way we all already know she lives and would narc rage so hard she would literally try to murder poor Benzo becks but alas she would fail because killing someone takes physical exertion that she is incapable of. She would definitely buy a new journal and map out all the different ways she could potentially (fail) at merking her caretaker and her BFF Eric before the dirty tent sized UTI infested bloomers hit fb or secretly snapped horror shots of her oozing elephant trunks. In reality all she would have to do is fall on top of one of them and flatten them like a God damn pancake and claim that it was an accident..

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
Tbh I feel like Hamber would be so ashamed if she was exposed for the way we all already know she lives and would narc rage so hard she would literally try to murder poor Benzo becks but alas she would fail because killing someone takes physical exertion that she is incapable of. She would definitely buy a new journal and map out all the different ways she could potentially (fail) at merking her caretaker and her BFF Eric before the dirty tent sized UTI infested bloomers hit fb or secretly snapped horror shots of her oozing elephant trunks. In reality all she would have to do is fall on top of one of them and flatten them like a God damn pancake and claim that it was an accident..
Could she be charged with manslaughter or the like if she fell on someone and killed them? Cause there are situations where someone didnt mean to kill someone but their reckless or careless decisions result in a death and they get charged.

twi1992

kiwifarms.net
Could she be charged with manslaughter or the like if she fell on someone and killed them? Cause there are situations where someone didnt mean to kill someone but their reckless or careless decisions result in a death and they get charged.
I think the key to a manslaughter charge is negligence. She's being reckless with her health but I think you'd have a hard time arguing that Amber accidentally falling and killing someone was her being reckless/negligent to someone else's health.

After all, she does have those baby soft feet. That's not her fault.

olybinewski

kiwifarms.net
The Law & Order: Death Fats speculations are giving me TLC's Half-Ton Killer vibes.

While Mayra Rosales didn't actually cause the kids death, she did take the blame to cover up her sister's crime. Mayra was brought up on charges of Capital Murder. Who knows how the case would have played out if gone to trial.

How such a trial would be handled by the FA side of SM would be a blazing poop show to witness.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Fascist Ferret
Tags
None