Denial of Ethnic Serial Killers - MSM or Stereotyping?

Even Odder

A Chan'ner Darkly
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So these past few weeks there have been alot of talk about White people doing mass shootings on social media etc.

I work with quite a few people of other races and race is a common topic of discussion at work as well as race related issues.

Something I never really knew about the Ethnic view point came up in discussion last week that i was rather shocked by and that is:
It is a common held belief among the black/Hispanic community and many main stream white liberals that there doesn't exist serial killers/ mass shooters of any other race than White

Naturally I was pretty surprised to hear it and gave several instances to coworkers about crime being committed by other races and specifically about mass shootings statistics among the black community

when I began to engage people about these instances I'm looked at as a racist person by the white liberals and my black coworkers seemed dumbfounded.

So here is what I'm wondering:

Where does this idea come from that only Whites are mass murderers or serial killers is this a stereotype that the Main Stream media perpetuates or is it the media causing this idea to be believed?

Also have any of you been in similar conversations regarding this subject

Even Odder

A Chan'ner Darkly
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Because saying some white kid shot up a school gets more clicks on an article than any other race for whatever reason, most likely because the news panders to whatever side gets them the most clicks. See: when Drudge was tricked into thinking Cruz was a white nationalist.
I can definitely see how that might be the case "Whiteness" seems to be an increasingly hot topic the past five or so years, that talk always existed sure but usually it was the friend who left town and went to a nice fancy college for a liberal arts degree that would come back talking like that it just seems alot more prevalent now a days and I guess that's the quickest way to generate views and clicks is to stick with the hot topic

Edit:

imagine listening to what blacks and hispanics have to say about race and violence
Yeah it's kind of part of the job

• Feels
Reactions: ConfederateIrishman

ZeCommissar

Cutest commissar this side of the segmentum
kiwifarms.net
I don't usually talk to people about these subjects since talking about subhumans that kill multiple people is usually beneath my time and energy. Life is a lot more peaceful if you stop thinking about these people all the time like the MSM wants you to do. We do need some sort of solutions to these types of people, but we shouldn't focus on them anymore than we have to.

The reason why people don't know about ethnic shooters that aren't white (Dallas police shooting anyone?) is because a lot of people have the attention span of a goldfish, especially with the MSM talking about multiple topics constantly. They probably don't remember too many news stories about black shooters.

People are ignorant and can't take the ten seconds it takes to look up these types of people that aren't white. MSM also mainly usually only report about shooters that are white, and nonwhite ones get far less coverage.

Anyway if what you say about your coworkers is true I advise you try not to talk to them about any political topics in the future unless you want to get scolded or even worse fired. If your coworkers are the type of people to truly believe non-white serial killers/shooters don't exist then they aren't useful for that type of discussion anyway.

Even Odder

A Chan'ner Darkly
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't usually talk to people about these subjects since talking about subhumans that kill multiple people is usually beneath my time and energy. Life is a lot more peaceful if you stop thinking about these people all the time like the MSM wants you to do. We do need some sort of solutions to these types of people, but we shouldn't focus on them anymore than we have to.

The reason why people don't know about ethnic shooters that aren't white (Dallas police shooting anyone?) is because a lot of people have the attention span of a goldfish, especially with the MSM talking about multiple topics constantly. They probably don't remember too many news stories about black shooters.

People are ignorant and can't take the ten seconds it takes to look up these types of people that aren't white. MSM also mainly usually only report about shooters that are white, and nonwhite ones get far less coverage.

Anyway if what you say about your coworkers is true I advise you try not to talk to them about any political topics in the future unless you want to get scolded or even worse fired. If your coworkers are the type of people to truly believe non-white serial killers/shooters don't exist then they aren't useful for that type of discussion anyway.
Agreed. I've definitely heard that the most effective way for combating the mass shooter craze is not giving recognition. In fact in criminal psych they essentially say not to do almost everything the MSM do all the time,

Say the shooters name, 24 hour coverage, talking about what's in the manifesto

Just boosting the infamy.

I appreciate that view point. I've generally never run into this problem at work before so it was rather surprising to learn about , I appreciate the advice I do need to keep the job a bit longer so probably not the best idea to be debating at work.

Edit:

go back to school
Working on it my man

Clop

kiwifarms.net
If white = evil and shooting = evil then white = shooters.
If "POC" = good and shooting = evil then POC = not shooters.

They do this calculation in their heads over and over. It's what everyone around them wants them to think. They don't want a social suicide where they quote actual facts and they also don't want to die drinking so they bullshit themselves on such a fundamental level that they truly believe this crap and go about their day much happier. Until some raghead stabs them in the ribs or a homie has a nigga-moment.

Even Odder

A Chan'ner Darkly
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If white = evil and shooting = evil then white = shooters.
If "POC" = good and shooting = evil then POC = not shooters.

They do this calculation in their heads over and over. It's what everyone around them wants them to think. They don't want a social suicide where they quote actual facts and they also don't want to die drinking so they bullshit themselves on such a fundamental level that they truly believe this crap and go about their day much happier. Until some raghead stabs them in the ribs or a homie has a nigga-moment.
Sad but true,I did have a few of my co-workers gears turning because the only black serial killer I think they've ever heard of was the DC sniper but there are alot more that have never been covered.

I saw someone posted this the other day on one of the random threads here and thought it was funny

67558315_2112909235503495_8521264855280254976_n.jpg

Because I guess "Mass shooting" tends to mean when four or more people are shot in a single incident it makes places like Chicago climb pretty much to number one for mass shooters

Hey, I make sure I shoot people of all colors.
:semperfidelis: my AK don't discriminate

Recon

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@OP:
It's for the same reasons that the Opiate epidemic wasn't a human problem until it affected Stacy in Connecticut. To a lot of people, the World does not exist outside of their own lil' socio-economic/thought/culture bubble.

Even Odder

A Chan'ner Darkly
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@OP:
It's for the same reasons that the Opiate epidemic wasn't a human problem until it affected Stacy in Connecticut. To a lot of people, the World does not exist outside of their own lil' socio-economic/thought/culture bubble.
Yeah. I suppose it's easier to pretend there isn't insanity when your TV isn't telling you so. I've been to Chicago before and I've seen some crazy shit so when the stats come out about the murder rate I can say from first hand experience:

I'm not surprised at all.

Also found this a bit ago and thought it was relevant and funny

Rancid Flid

Wah di bumboclaat ?
kiwifarms.net
Has there ever been a white suicide bomber ? Have a group of whites ever gone into a mosque & beheaded the Iman ?
Asking for a fren.

I suppose the OP's question is similar to asking why aren't there any well known black artists, architects, inventors, scientists, innovators etc. etc. And I've a feeling that serial killers often have quite high IQ's, so .... It is what it is.

• Dumb
Reactions: Bum Driller

Clop

kiwifarms.net
Sad but true,I did have a few of my co-workers gears turning because the only black serial killer I think they've ever heard of was the DC sniper but there are alot more that have never been covered.

I saw someone posted this the other day on one of the random threads here and thought it was funny

View attachment 889564

Because I guess "Mass shooting" tends to mean when four or more people are shot in a single incident it makes places like Chicago climb pretty much to number one for mass shooters
I'm also wagering a guess that in the more "ethnic" cases it's often related to gang warfare. Obviously no one gives a shit about gang warfare. You see a gang member start firing and taking down multiple people, it's barely newsworthy anymore.

I could hazard a guess - but only a guess since I have no numbers on this - that if whitey wins at anything, it's shooting up a school, since those tend to result from being severe depression, and that's more prevalent among the white population. Schools getting shot up is the hottest news, you hear about it on an international level all the time. Barely any other kind of shooting gets as much air time.

Malodorous Merkin

Musky
kiwifarms.net
Some of the most prolific and animalistic serial rapist/killers have been black men. You don't hear much about them though, because reality is racist, and it must be ignored at all costs.

https://www.ranker.com/list/black-serial-killers/ranker-crime

This demon right here was a one-man plague...
Carl Eugene Watts, AKA The Sunday Morning Slasher, is suspected of killing more than 100 women from 1974 to 1982. He typically killed white women, whom he had kidnapped and tortured prior to their deaths. He was arrested when caught breaking into the Houston home of two young women in 1982.
John Wayne Gacy, Ted Bundy, Richard Ramirez(Night Stalker)

Three of "America's most notorious serial killers". All of them household names. Coral Watts racked up a higher body count than those 3 freaks combined, and you've never heard of him.

Shit, David Berkowitz only killed 6 people, and he just walked up, shot them, and then ran away like a pussy. Coral Watts targeted white women, he broke into their houses, or kidnapped them right off the street, and raped and tortured his victims, sometimes for days. Everybody knows the Son of Sam, but Coral Watts? Who's he? Sunday Morning Slasher? What?

Because serial killing is a "crazy white guy" thing, right?

Last edited:

Even Odder

A Chan'ner Darkly
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm also wagering a guess that in the more "ethnic" cases it's often related to gang warfare. Obviously no one gives a shit about gang warfare. You see a gang member start firing and taking down multiple people, it's barely newsworthy anymore.
Yeah it's unfortunate but there are good people who get caught in that crossfire alot. I've lived in a city that had a few prominent black night clubs, almost every weekend there would be gun violence almost every weekend and it was shocking that people would still go every weekend, pack the place out but it wasn't uncommon to hear about a shooting between two guys nailing a few people in between them. Crazy shit

I could hazard a guess - but only a guess since I have no numbers on this - that if whitey wins at anything, it's shooting up a school, since those tend to result from being severe depression, and that's more prevalent among the white population. Schools getting shot up is the hottest news, you hear about it on an international level all the time. Barely any other kind of shooting gets as much air time.
I am inclined to believe you. Depression and suicidal thoughts tend to be more prevalent among the affluent and my guess with that is if you're born with a rich family you don't really have to achieve anything and the world probably gets boring and hard to find meaning outside of that inherited wealth
Some of the most prolific and animalistic serial rapist/killers have been black men. You don't hear much about them though, because reality is racist, and it must be ignored at all costs.

https://www.ranker.com/list/black-serial-killers/ranker-crime

This demon right here was a one-man plague...

John Wayne Gacy, Ted Bundy, Richard Ramirez(Night Stalker)

Three of "America's most notorious serial killers". All of them household names.

Coral Watts racked up a higher body count than those 3 freaks combined, and you've never heard of him.

Shit, David Berkowitz only killed 6 people, and he just walked up, shot them, and then ran away like a pussy. Coral Watts targeted white women, he broke into their houses, or kidnapped them right off the street, and raped and tortured his victims, sometimes for days. Everybody knows the Son of Sam, but Coral Watts? Who's he? Sunday Morning Slasher? What?

Because serial killing is a "crazy white guy" thing, right?
Thank you informative

So this thread is about ethnics in serial killer journalism?
The initial question was why that belief seems to be prevalent, chicken or the egg, media or other, but it has kind of morphed into social commentary, which I'm fine with

WhoBusTank69

kiwifarms.net
Considering the concerns about racism in the current year and several (successful) attempts to sweep Chicago's nightly holocausts under the rug, it most certainly has to do with the disproportionate amount of crime that would be reported rather than the severity of the individual occurrence.
Every other day a man/teen/child kills someone in a blatant act of stupidity or malice, but then they find out a black guy did it and they get their 5 minute spot before it's off to the last white guy who shot up a Payless shoe store because his loafers were too small or some shit.

Even Odder

A Chan'ner Darkly
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Considering the concerns about racism in the current year and several (successful) attempts to sweep Chicago's nightly holocausts under the rug, it most certainly has to do with the disproportionate amount of crime that would be reported rather than the severity of the individual occurrence.
Every other day a man/teen/child kills someone in a blatant act of stupidity or malice, but then they find out a black guy did it and they get their 5 minute spot before it's off to the last white guy who shot up a Payless shoe store because his loafers were too small or some shit.
So i think like the other kiwi was saying whites are just the hot topic these days and serial killer seems alot more flashy and interesting than another gang rape/shooter
Has there ever been a white suicide bomber ? Have a group of whites ever gone into a mosque & beheaded the Iman ?
Asking for a fren.

I suppose the OP's question is similar to asking why aren't there any well known black artists, architects, inventors, scientists, innovators etc. etc. And I've a feeling that serial killers often have quite high IQ's, so .... It is what it is.
That is definitely something I wanted to bring up but I wouldn't want my company to fire me... Still need this job for a little longer.

I have brought that up in debate before and people usually fire back with something like "the crusades" and that comparison has never really held any water for me, like when was the last time an organized group of Christian's under the command of religious organization whole sale slaughtered people... Probably a long time I take it.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino