Denial of Ethnic Serial Killers - MSM or Stereotyping?

Disgruntled Pupper

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mass shootings are tricky because of the way both the public and professionals think of such instances. The only reason Blacks are not #1 in mass shootings is because the vast majority of the time they share a common context- gang affiliation. The public, the law, and criminologists realized that grouping shootings which all have a common element- the perpetrator was a gang member shooting at members of a rival gang, or shot people in a drug deal gone wrong, or killed people to further the gang's objectives- with shootings that have motives ranging from being bullied to hating the government to being influenced by religion to being an incel is not useful for either prosecution or for research purposes. Hence, a lot of black-on-black crime fits the definition of a mass shooting, but is usually not considered a mass shooting and gets classified under gang-related violence. Although recently liberals are trying to doublethink is distinction with their "250+ a year mass shootings!!!!" bullshit, which neglects to mention 248 of those shooting were caused by Blacks or Hispanics, and we already know from studying gang activity that most of the guns used in those shootings were illegally bought from Hispanic or Russian gangs who deal arms.

The serial killer thing is mostly just ignorance combined with media bias. All of what we consider classic serial killers were white males, and that's what sticks in the public eye. None the less, if you ever take 2 minutes to look at FBI crime statics or research serial killers at all you should know serial killings are one of the few crimes which more or less align to demographics as they should.

BigRuler

lmao bottom text
kiwifarms.net
because the media is anti white, plain and simple.
white dude does something bad = massive media outrage followed by intense white guilt propaganda.
non white dude does something bad = gets downplayed, plenty of excuses and justifications are made, "we must not generallize based on this isolated incident", etc. or just gets ignored entirely.

Even Odder

A Chan'ner Darkly
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Because deep down these people are racist and don't believe that POCs have what it takes to get away with serial murders. Also, they don't actually care.
I'm starting to think that might actually be true. I saw a piece one of those gay college conservative YouTube channels did where they asked a bunch of White Libs about voter registration laws and why they are racist and most of the responses were laughable like:

" Black people have a much harder time getting their licenses in this country"

or

"Many black people dont have enough resources to register to vote"

And then to contrast that they asked a few black people off the street if voter registration laws were racist and most of them were like

"Lol whut?"

It really baffles me that the people who white Knight and decide to be the moral arbiters and punch "Nazis" all day tend to be some of the more racist people. Almost forgot one of the white girls I work with(I'm sure her pup consented before you ask) was upset I brought up Chicago and essentially said I was racist for trying to imply that their murder rate should be comprable to any where else in the country because I don't know the history and struggles of the neighborhoods of Chicago and started talking about gentrification pushing people out of their neighborhoods and not able to find work other than gang activity... That alone was truly shocking to have someone imply that black people can't work at a Starbucks or McDonald's

Even Odder

A Chan'ner Darkly
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mass shootings are tricky because of the way both the public and professionals think of such instances. The only reason Blacks are not #1 in mass shootings is because the vast majority of the time they share a common context- gang affiliation. The public, the law, and criminologists realized that grouping shootings which all have a common element- the perpetrator was a gang member shooting at members of a rival gang, or shot people in a drug deal gone wrong, or killed people to further the gang's objectives- with shootings that have motives ranging from being bullied to hating the government to being influenced by religion to being an incel is not useful for either prosecution or for research purposes. Hence, a lot of black-on-black crime fits the definition of a mass shooting, but is usually not considered a mass shooting and gets classified under gang-related violence.
Informative distinction and I thank you. I can't think of an instance quite like a black incel shooting up a school but I can think of a few cases of randomized violence among Hispanics and blacks, but it's never usually a shooting situation etc and I never hear about them in the news I like true crime shows and podcasts and that's usually where I hear about it

On another note: I am gearing up to study some of this stuff in school, do you study criminology or any associated field? If so plz dm me

Although recently liberals are trying to doublethink is distinction with their "250+ a year mass shootings!!!!" bullshit, which neglects to mention 248 of those shooting were caused by Blacks or Hispanics, and we already know from studying gang activity that most of the guns used in those shootings were illegally bought from Hispanic or Russian gangs who deal arms.
Yeah I've seen that stay thrown around thats where I found that pic from earlier showing most of the "250 mass shooters" once people see that they tend to just keep shouting "white supermacist illuminati"

Rancid Flid

Ch-ch-check she's dead.
kiwifarms.net
So i think like the other kiwi was saying whites are just the hot topic these days and serial killer seems alot more flashy and interesting than another gang rape/shooter

That is definitely something I wanted to bring up but I wouldn't want my company to fire me... Still need this job for a little longer.

I have brought that up in debate before and people usually fire back with something like "the crusades" and that comparison has never really held any water for me, like when was the last time an organized group of Christian's under the command of religious organization whole sale slaughtered people... Probably a long time I take it.
I think all races are capable of extreme violence but in the west, we don't have the kind of tribal violence that they have in Africa & some parts of Asia. And this is something that many modern "liberals" are ignorant about, particularly when it comes to putting illegal immigrants/refugees into temporary shelters or camps. They see a group of Nigerians or whatever & house them all together, not realising that these people often belong to different tribes who've been killing each other for centuries & will keep killing each other wherever they happen to migrate to.

Whole villages can end up being slaughtered in Africa, Christians are being murdered & persecuted but Orange Man Bad seems more important to the MSM.

Slightly OT but the BBC have decided they will no longer use the term "terror attack," it will be "van attack" or "bomb attack," which gives us an idea which direction this is going. Political correctness is one of the most dishonest scams ever.

Coleman Francis

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The news can say things like that but are too afraid to point out race in horrific crimes involving blacks. The media are all phony's who hate minorities yet pretend they don't by kissing their ass constantly because they're afraid of their real personal beliefs coming to the surface. Anyone who spends as much time as they do kissing ass and ignoring the reality that there is a huge crime problem in the black community definitely has a shit view of minorities because if they didn't they'd be upfront about the social problems facing that group of people. You can't fix the issues by ignoring them and denying they exist. They don't want to fix anything though, they rather live in their bubbles, as far away from the blacks as they possible can, while still dramatizing horrific tragedies for better ratings at their networks. They really are that loathsome.

Even Odder

A Chan'ner Darkly
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think all races are capable of extreme violence but in the west, we don't have the kind of tribal violence that they have in Africa & some parts of Asia. And this is something that many modern "liberals" are ignorant about, particularly when it comes to putting illegal immigrants/refugees into temporary shelters or camps. They see a group of Nigerians or whatever & house them all together, not realising that these people often belong to different tribes who've been killing each other for centuries & will keep killing each other wherever they happen to migrate to.
Interesting point for sure! When I lived close to an area that had lots of different Indians I experienced something similar. Some tribes hated other tribes with a burning passion they would say that they were all thieves or all incestous inbreds or something. So yeah I can definitely see that when it comes to the ICE detention centers and keeping people somewhat regulated. Alot of those facilities are super underfunded and under staffed which is unfortunate. I've seen that Among Mexicans too come to think of it like my friend hated Senorans for whatever reason. And I've definitely heard about alot of those brutal murders in Africa like the farms raids but you know how it goes

"hUr DuR apArtHid"

Rancid Flid

Ch-ch-check she's dead.
kiwifarms.net
Interesting point for sure! When I lived close to an area that had lots of different Indians I experienced something similar. Some tribes hated other tribes with a burning passion they would say that they were all thieves or all incestous inbreds or something. So yeah I can definitely see that when it comes to the ICE detention centers and keeping people somewhat regulated. Alot of those facilities are super underfunded and under staffed which is unfortunate. I've seen that Among Mexicans too come to think of it like my friend hated Senorans for whatever reason. And I've definitely heard about alot of those brutal murders in Africa like the farms raids but you know how it goes

"hUr DuR apArtHid"
The farm raids/murders in S.Africa just don't get a mention in the media here but if it was whites killing blacks there in the same way, it would be daily news, Trump/Brexit would be getting blamed & the media message would be that whites are evil, racist murderers.

And even though I'm an atheist, I'm disgusted that the persecution & mass murder of Christians in Africa is being totally ignored by the media here, it's almost like they don't want anyone to know what is going on just in case the normies realise that wide open borders in Europe is actually incredibly dangerous & stupid as it risks killing off what we have left of a liberal democracy, once we have a huge number of people whose values, morals & culture are vastly different to Western views. We've already seen some of our laws changed because of the changing demographics & it can only get worse in the future. The Muslims are constantly pushing for criticism of Islam to be deemed a hate crime here & if that becomes law, it will be so much easier for criticism of our government to be made illegal.

Furina

Centerfold
kiwifarms.net
I'm starting to think that might actually be true. I saw a piece one of those gay college conservative YouTube channels did where they asked a bunch of White Libs about voter registration laws and why they are racist and most of the responses were laughable like:

" Black people have a much harder time getting their licenses in this country"

or

"Many black people dont have enough resources to register to vote"

And then to contrast that they asked a few black people off the street if voter registration laws were racist and most of them were like

"Lol whut?"

It really baffles me that the people who white Knight and decide to be the moral arbiters and punch "Nazis" all day tend to be some of the more racist people. Almost forgot one of the white girls I work with(I'm sure her pup consented before you ask) was upset I brought up Chicago and essentially said I was racist for trying to imply that their murder rate should be comprable to any where else in the country because I don't know the history and struggles of the neighborhoods of Chicago and started talking about gentrification pushing people out of their neighborhoods and not able to find work other than gang activity... That alone was truly shocking to have someone imply that black people can't work at a Starbucks or McDonald's
It's just the tyranny of low standards at work. I don't doubt that those people genuinely believe that it's harder for black people to get a license/job/family, but that's only because they see them as children who need to be protected from the big nasty world. You can't expect black people to be able to doing all the things white people can do. It's funny because this is basically the same line of thinking that right-wing racists have. While left-wingers look down on them from a maternalistic point of view, thinking that they should be coddled, comforted, and helped, the right wants them to behave themselves and grow up or otherwise fuck off. Kind of like a disappointed father...

On topic, I think most people tend to assume most serial killers are white because all the best recorded historical cases are from Europe and North America, white majority places. Having a effective police force that can realise that a string of seemingly unrelated murders are all the work of an individual is also something the West has had for a lot longer than other places. How many murders in Africa, Asia and South America are simply written off as unsolvable or unrelated when really it's a serial killer working for years? We don't know and will never really know.

• Agree
Reactions: IAmNotAlpharius

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
kiwifarms.net
There's also a heavy historical precedent for Bantu massacres of white people in South Africa, so as they say, nothing new under the sun. During the various massacres of the Voortrekker pioneers in the 1830s, the Bantus were extraordinarily sadistic in their torture and murder of white people down to children and infants. The brutality of the savagery has not changed, just the methods. It probably doesn't shock them any more, not after almost 200 years now.

I think the only thing that could shock them now is the quantity of mass killings rather than the qualitative horror of the methods. These plaasmoorde/farm murders of today are usually measuring fatalities in ones and twos per incident, not enough to catalyze the people into mass action. Compare that to the Blaauwkrantz massacre of 1836, where it was 500 white people murdered in one bloody night (exclusive of Hottentot and mixed blood retainers), which spurred an entire nation into retaliation.

Lemmingwise

Welcome home
kiwifarms.net
Where does this idea come from that only Whites are mass murderers or serial killers is this a stereotype that the Main Stream media perpetuates or is it the media causing this idea to be believed?
If I recall correctly, whites are overrepresented in stats not as mass murderers, but they are as serial killers. When you use profiling, it makes sense to expect a white person for serial killings.

No, not all serial killers are white. I'm pretty sure they are overrepresented in that crime stat. Gotta look up where I got that data from though.

• Agree
Reactions: Coleman Francis

nonvir_1984

Never amount to anything! And they were right.
kiwifarms.net
This may have been covered, but you have mass murderers like Pol Pot and Mao; not to mention most of the Japanese army. Rape of Nanking. I'm trying not to mention Mohammed.
But serial killers as others have pointed out can be black. And there was one in India, that formed the basis of the Stoneman movie. I recall and the Japanese had a couple too, but they tended to go a bit overboard and also get into cannibalism. Charles Sobraj was one - but he is Vietnamese and Indian. The Chinese have had a few too but they don't like to talk about it because it is all hunky and dory in the people's kingdom. I also seem to recall reading about some in Pakistan, Egypt and Indonesia, but the governments did not want to admit that such exceptional countries could have depravity that was not caused by a white person.
I also have heard white and non-white people assert that only white people do serial killing - but soem say that if non-whites do it, then that is because white people caused it. So, the racism is that white people cause every bad thing in the world.

Rancid Flid

Ch-ch-check she's dead.
kiwifarms.net
Just spent 5 minutes looking into this & soon found that Samuel Little was a black serial killer who confessed to killing 90 women between 1970 & 2005. The FBI released his drawings of some of the victims in the hope they could be identified.

1565789017702.png

Investigators say he targeted "marginalised and vulnerable women", and that some of their bodies went unidentified and deaths uninvestigated.
Having heard all of his confessions, they believe he could be one of the most prolific serial killers in US history.
Sam Little
1565789184605.png

Little, a former competitive boxer, would knock his victims out with punches before strangling them - meaning that there were not always "obvious signs" that the person had been killed.
I'm sure the OP could find several more examples like this if they wanted to expose their colleagues to the truth (Truth is hate to those who hate the truth) or they could mention the Rwandan genocide, which should go down well.

We had an infamous serial killer called Fred West here in the UK & he was part black, so non-white serial killers are not unheard of, even in Britfag land.

Reactions: Coleman Francis

Gromitandwallace

kiwifarms.net
I'd say a part of it stems from the pop culture and stereotypes surrounding serial killers started by Ted Bundy, Albert Fish, and Ed Gein. Looking at horror movies, they feature white serial killers a lot. Particularly Texas Chainsaw Massacre(perpetuated Texas hillbilly stereotype) and Halloween(White Mask killer in the Suburbs) and maybe even Scream to a smaller degree. It's social engineering. If you want a better example, look at Jaws and Children of the Corn. Both are influential in boosting up the image of evil sharks or cornfields being a bad place to go.

People don't care (if anything, they're relieved) when coloreds disappear.

Seriously. Go check the missing peoples information in your area. I bet you it'll be almost all Blacks and Hispanics. They disappear and nobody gives a shit. Then a little blonde girl disappears and everybody goes apeshit for days and my fucking phone goes off with the Amber Alert and I rage because I JUST WANT TO SLEEP GODDAMNIT

It also tends to be that those minorities who disappear are at the bottom rungs of society (particularly, prostitutes going missing), but still. A serial killer preying on them can go for ages.

There's also a perverse tendency to sort of romanticize serial killers, and again, minorities don't lend themselves to that well.

Edit: Let me clarify. The White Man doesn't really think about minorities except for when he's forced to by circumstances. His allies are other White Men. His foes are other White Men. To the White Man, other races are resources in his environment. The more the White Man cares about race, the more likely he is to have that view, regardless of if he's a racist or an anti-racist crusader.

Because of that, the White Man's fiction and mythos has no room for other races, except for how they interact with him, because to them they don't exist out of him. The White Man is a narcissist.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino