Dennis Prager / Prager University / PragerU / PragerU International / Pragertopia - Neocon Propagandist, Married Three Times, Literal Boomer, Tried Suing Youtube for "Discrimination", Star of "No Safe Spaces" & his pretend University.

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Vlinny-kun

Vlinny hates abortions. I don't make the rules.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not a lolcow and in return makes you sound whiny and obnoxious. That op goes on for too long about how you disagree with his political view and none of it is funny or interesting. So what if he made a 5 minunte video debunking "climate change"? And? Is there anything special about this video? Is it even funny/weird? The whole argument trying to be made is that you disagree and thats somehow in the same leagues as ADF or Amberlynn. It's not, in case you didn't know.

Next time, don't let your black hat show though your op.

Freya

i wanna go where the down boys go
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nice to see old school Fundie Conservatives are still around.
Nah he's not a fundie. He's Jewish. He just pays lip service to the Bible for obvious reasons. It wouldn't surprise me if he doesn't even believe in that shit since Judaism is even harder to swallow than regular Christianity.

Travoltron

kiwifarms.net
I used to watch his TV talk show when I was in high school in the '90s. This guy was really a breath of fresh air at a time when Rush Limbaugh's show was huge and Phil Donohue was spewing his insane shitlibbery all over the airwaves.

Trey Parker and Matt Stone were interns on that show and they created the Officer Barbrady character as a parody of Prager.

I haven't watched any of his new stuff, so I guess I'm not fully educated on the topic, but I don't see how a moderate conservative really needs a thread, outdated as his schtick might be.

Barbarella

Busy in the Orgasmatron
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
While there was a lot of hard work put into the Impressive OP, I’m not inclined to think he’s a lolcow. If so, one could be made on Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity or any right wing talk host. (Those are the only names I can think of but I’m sure they are all the same ). Same goes for any leftie pundit on CNN. I thought the farms tried to stay away from media personalities for the most part when picking lolcows.

Besides, somebody would actually have to listen to the guy, and who wants to do that? :)

This seems more like a political grievance thread than a lolcow that we can laugh at. Does he respond to individual critics, get mad, even talk to them on twitter or YouTube?

I’m not seeing it, at least for a Lolcow. Great OP though.

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All I know about this channel is that the breadtube types love treat this as it represents all modern conservatives. I'm going to be honest, I don't care for prager U they seem to be pretty cringy themselves but they seem to be low hanging fruit for leftys.

A lot of stuff on this site if pretty low hanging that just makes it easier to poke at.

https://www.prageru.com/video/how-the-government-made-you-fat/

PragerU made a video of why and how the government is making its citizens fat. Never mind that healthier food is more expensive than junk food, or that many Americans don't exercise as much as they should or that fast food is encouraged through subliminal messaging through consumerism and capitalism. No, it's the government's fault you're making bad choices. Blame somebody other than yourself.

This is the same channel that published this video by the way

This video is actually pretty good imo. It's just that it hard contradicts blaming the government on things like getting fat. I'm pretty surprised that got posted because usually these types complain about how liberals and the incredibly super powerful left are blaming all these personal problems on the system when they shouldn't. (It's way more complex with that, but that's a pretty standard Repub position.)

Ha ha, you've missed the best unintentional satire video that Prager made.

They called the Israeli army the most moral and most ethical force.

Not the most ethical one in the world today; but the most ethical one in the entirity of history.
(because we all know that shooting and killing unarmed protesters is very ethical and all ethical armies have multiple massacres to their name)

I actually had to cut some shit out because the OP was getting too long and that was unfortunately one of the ones that got snipped. Glad you brought it up though.

BTW why does the title say married 3 times? I'm pretty sure the guy was married 6 times.

As far as I was able to confirm there's only been three wives. If you could confirm more though by any means go ahead.

nigger where's the funny in this?
He's a milktoast conservative funded by Israel, literally everyone knows. So what exactly is even lolcow worthy in there? All I see is you're mad at his politics and that's not funny.

lol quality isn't based on how extreme a political position is, it's based on attitudes and behaviors. You can be the a hardline Stalinist or a Pinochet enthusiast and not be a cow. Meanwhile someone with rather generic and common two-party system politics like Eichenwald (classic biased pundit) or CWC (classic low information "mm yeah" voter that listens mostly to mainstream TV opinion, even if it's filtered throughhis autism and originally led to his cartoonish homophobia/racism, he's always been pretty milquetoast politically).

Prager himself is just too dull to support a lolcow thread

I agree in general, but like his anti-Ron Paul rant and the Doritos ad freakout he's worth following for dropping gems when he truly brainfarts, imo.

Not a lolcow and in return makes you sound whiny and obnoxious. That op goes on for too long about how you disagree with his political view and none of it is funny or interesting.

lol. I wrote sentence or two long descriptions on the linked vids or articles. I specifically chose to be short and to the point to avoid droning. Glad to know having fun online is whining.

So what if he made a 5 minunte video debunking "climate change"? And? Is there anything special about this video? Is it even funny/weird?

He cites somebody who's own academic colleagues had to condemn for trying to speak on their behalf without permission, and that was merely the set-up to further context on the truly bizarre PragerU claim: that fossil fuels are actually the most environmentally friendly energy source. As opposed to solar or nuclear, which actually could be described that way.

The whole argument trying to be made is that you disagree and thats somehow in the same leagues as ADF or Amberlynn. It's not, in case you didn't know.

Next time, don't let your black hat show though your op.

"All lolcows are exactly the same level of lolcow, there is no variation." - me, apparently?

I'm very confused by anyone going "YOU MAD" because I'm not sure if they read the same OP that I did as I was writing it. Tone can be hard to understand and convey online, so I figure that's part of the problem.

Does he respond to individual critics, get mad, even talk to them on twitter or YouTube?

The "Worst PragerU Videos part 1" in the OP starts off with him addressing critics in the youtube comments. He's very dismissive about it but he can start seething a little bit in his fireside chats. He's also incredibly defensive over criticism of the US, to the point of shouting in the previously mentioned Ron Paul rant on air. When he's unscripted there are occasions where he goes off like that. It's just a matter of me digging around and finding more of them.

Last edited:

Notgoodwithusernames

My wife’s boyfriend is my son
kiwifarms.net
My favorite Prager Jew video is about how we don't give Israel enough money.

It's like he's perfectly aware of the greedy jew stereotyype and is actively indulging in it

Travoltron

kiwifarms.net
The biggest issue with Prager U is its presentation. The speakers just sound so stilted in their delivery which makes them pretty easy to mock. Dennis himself just has zero charisma. I honestly can't see anyone but boomers subscribing to the channel.
Yes, I can agree with this. I used to watch his show back in the day because there was no internet and nothing better to do. I always wondered why Limbaugh's show was successful and Prager's wasn't, because Prager's was so much more intelligent. But it really does all come down to the charisma of the host over content.

Lemmingwise

Amber Alert: I Heard a Turd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Btw, just a lulzy reminder.

Google documents called Prager nazi.

prager.png

This is another great prager video.

The ending in particular. The whole video is trying to convince why americans should give more to Israel and the entire argument is based on the idea that this donation of funds and secrets is 100% in america's best interest. And then the video ends with a request for donations to Prager so that they can make more videos asking for more money from america to israel.

There are also a number of factual errors of course; such as the idea that Israel has to spend all their aid on american military industry, when they're the only country that receives aid that doesn't have to spend all their aid in the US, but rather a portion of it. There are more errors, but I'll leave that up to you to find.

Last edited:

The Pink Panther

The Nigga Panther
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Holy hell, OP. That must've taken you a decent hour to write.

Guess since Prager ain't a lolcow (which he really ain't), this could be the general PragerU vid thread. They are particularly lulzy because they fall into the same condescending brand of post-modern educational vids that lefties make, but it's for righties. This is the only alternative for righties which is why it is popular...and it's bad because it feels like an elaborate rightie circlejerk. It's like the only reason why they make videos is to not inform you, but to make you feel good about your opinions. It's a sedation method, which sedates the viewer and comforts the viewer's opinion, instead of inform you, and I hate it.

DEMS ARE THE REAL RACISTS

Ted_Breakfast

What'll it be, boys?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The biggest issue with Prager U is its presentation. The speakers just sound so stilted in their delivery which makes them pretty easy to mock. Dennis himself just has zero charisma. I honestly can't see anyone but boomers subscribing to the channel.

The charisma requirement to become a pundit are the lowest of any job in the entertainment industry. People have a high pain tolerance when it comes to listening to people they agree with.

Vlinny-kun

Vlinny hates abortions. I don't make the rules.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Holy hell, OP. That must've taken you a decent hour to write.
So much work needs to be done on that op. I'm still waiting for those spoilers. It would take just 5 minutes to organize everything by a general topic, give a small paragraph for each topic, and put related videos with further insight under spoilers. Done.

I'm still suprised it ever left the proving grounds looking like that.

The Pink Panther

The Nigga Panther
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So much work needs to be done on that op. I'm still waiting for those spoilers. It would take just 5 minutes to organize everything by a general topic, give a small paragraph for each topic, and put related videos with further insight under spoilers. Done.

I'm still suprised it ever left the proving grounds looking like that.

Well, she's a mod so....

Mod preferred bias.

Cool kitties club

Cat Gang (Sweater Mode)
kiwifarms.net
Your forgetting about this classic:

PragerU is the the kind of retard series that manages to take opinions I agree with but explain it in such a stupid way I have to disagree with them.

This on is also quite humorous "boys don't do well in school because they have to write personal essays and no pop tart gun".

Last edited: