Dennis Prager / Prager University / PragerU / PragerU International / Pragertopia - Neocon Propagandist, Married Three Times, Literal Boomer, Tried Suing Youtube for "Discrimination", Star of "No Safe Spaces" & his pretend University.

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Tasty Tatty

toss a coin to your kiwi.
kiwifarms.net
Some things they say are correct, though. Just because a good point is made by a lolcow, doesn't mean the point is invalided. Something about clocks...

Besides, just making points you disagree with or believing in things you dont isn't being a lolcow. It's being a normal person. There is not one single person that agrees with you on everything. We're shaming people now because of their political beliefs?

Stranger Neighbors

Mondo Bizarro
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's clear op that you are extremely passionate about this subject, might I suggest a little levity & brevity in the post to make it better. Try maybe some spoilers to condense this Op a bit and highlight most of the funny stuff.

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's clear op that you are extremely passionate about this subject, might I suggest a little levity & brevity in the post to make it better. Try maybe some spoilers to condense this Op a bit and highlight most of the funny stuff.

Yeah that's fair. Slapped a couple spoilers onto it as has been requested a few times.

In other news. T-Minus 22 days until No Safe Spaces comes out. Get your diapers on shitlords, it's coming.

Recent PragerU vids:
first up is about reparations

Then Rave Dubin, a man who's entire personality is that "so much for the tolerant left" meme doing what he does best:

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
more like prager jew

disappointed to see carolla age into a boring facebook conservaboomer

The Pink Panther

The Nigga Panther
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Then Rave Dubin, a man who's entire personality is that "so much for the tolerant left" meme doing what he does best:

Dave Boob-in is one of the few gays that one could actually confirm that he is, in fact, a "top".

Edit: BTW, the reparations vid was lowkey alright. Definitely agree with the condescending nature of it.

Cool kitties club

Cat Gang (Sweater Mode)
kiwifarms.net
I don't disagree that a lot of Modern art is shit but he's oversimplifying the history. Jackson Pollock was propped up to own the commies because he represented artistic freedom.

The muh modern art meme is pretty dumb in general like modern art is a category so broad that it includes everything from Van Gogh to Dali to Much to Picasso to Monet or even realism and romanticism. Hell modern art ended in the 1970s which mostly comes to people confusing the "modern era" with moderns definition of current. In general when people bitch about "modern art" I assume their referring to stuff like neoplastic-ism, fauvism, expressionism, avant garde, cubism, and other forms of abstract art which isn't artistically appealing in the traditional sense. The point of these more abstract art movements was that people have already seen skillful and masterful works that perfectly recreate the human figure and world lets try to create beauty and meaning in non traditional ways, while some pieces I certainly don't think are that good people go way to hard on abstract art when the real problem is speculation/auction culture. Lyotard did a real good essay on postmodern arts in particular called "Answering the Question: What is the Postmodernism?" that I'll link to this post. It does a good job explaining some of the philosophy behind different art movements in particular through the Kantian theory of the sublime.

1570162145911.png
1570162191082.png
1570162231772.png
1570162497579.png
1570162660228.png
1570162694274.png

Attachments

• machete_reading_may1_c.pdf
    21.9 KB · Views: 400
  • 1570162499887.png
    1570162499887.png
    9.4 MB · Views: 344

The Last Stand

It's mine, x3. Whose world is this?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
T-Minus 13 days until No Safe Spaces premiers
New vids:
fat

Candace is going to have grifter Walt Heyer on after he appeared on a boomerific "documentary" made by Russia Today

Cardenio

#SlavaChargers
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't disagree that a lot of Modern art is shit but he's oversimplifying the history. Jackson Pollock was propped up to own the commies because he represented artistic freedom.
What annoys me about the "Modern Art sucks" crowd is that they're more likely than not the same snobs who think video games are nothing more than playful diversions holding no merit.

Hate to sound like a Gamer Rise Up but damn it annoys me when Boomers chose to ignore people who make deeply artistic games like Obra Dinn, AntiChamber, or The Talos Principle. Hell how can you even deny the amazing artistic effort put into Blockbusters like Red Dead Redemption 2 or even the high points of the Zelda series.

They'll scoff at games because they're played by kids and sold as commercial works, but goddamn the great Art Masterpieces were by and large commisioned by wealthy families like the Borgias.

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
AAAAAA ITS OUT THE MOVIES OUT
Articles:

http://archive.md/X9ihq

http://archive.md/2oi3d

It's currently at 50% on Rotten Tomatoes. I'm sure we'll get some delectable reviews when the audience plebs start putting in reviews and Dennis fans plague the page

The Last Stand

It's mine, x3. Whose world is this?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If the movie projects negative ratings, it'll be the fault of MSM and liberals. I guarantee you that will be the throwaway excuse. Not his barren personality or neoconservative viewpoint that caters to the bare minimum. Or the lack of publicity outside of his fanbase.

Lemmingwise

Hands off my purse
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The point of these more abstract art movements was that people have already seen skillful and masterful works that perfectly recreate the human figure and world lets try to create beauty and meaning in non traditional ways

Nah, things like duchamp's "fountain" and jackson pollock's dripping painting are explicitly a rejection of beauty as a value.

They're also a money laundering and tax evasion scheme. This is an old scheme that needs three people; the expert, the artist and the philantropist.

Artist turns everyday items into something very expensive. Expert affirms the price and essentially markets. Philantropist buys it for a quarter of a million (but not nearly that much money actually changes hands). Philantropist donates it to public buildings.

The recipients are glad that they get such an expensive work and they can verify the value with the expert, though they have little incentive to prove that their possession has low value.

The philantropist now has a huge tax deduction.

This scheme has become much easier, now that artists can produce shit quality, because their productivity went up 1000x since abstract and ugly are both seen as virtues. And since people in general have become fooled, artists these days aren't in on the scheme anymore. Instead they're literal drooling re tar ds, and the philantropist gets a new one all the time and they purchase a lot of works before the price is inflated by one of their art dealers, and they donate works after the price inflation.

It helps that making ugly abstract art is the status quo that art schools are educating people into.