Dennis Prager / Prager University / PragerU / PragerU International / Pragertopia - Neocon Propagandist, Married Three Times, Literal Boomer, Tried Suing Youtube for "Discrimination", Star of "No Safe Spaces" & his pretend University.

Jah Hates Kaffirs

Vigorously Schizposting
kiwifarms.net
giphy.gif

CrippleThreat

At least my third leg is still working.
kiwifarms.net
Where the hell did these jokers come from?
Gravel's an old Democrat US Senator from Alaska. If anything, I'm surprised he made the "institution" given how nonchalant his '08 campaign video was.

Two boomers enter, I guess.

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net
It might be worth to revive this thread a bit with that vlog I saw by luck about PragerU. Sorry if someone else already mentioned it.

That vlogger also rant about Tim Pool/Timcast, Lauren Southern, gun control in others videos. I don't know if he already have his own thread.

cybertoaster

Chairman of the mammary regulation committee
kiwifarms.net
The only thing I remember about this shit is some big tiddy black girl that did a few videos, she still around?

JamesFargo

Did a dime in San Quentin.
kiwifarms.net
But is he wrong?
He literally called them "harpies."
Tzenker.gif

It's part of his beta male outlook, which is deftly woven into his philosophy:
"When men are talking to each other in any serious manner that underlying threat of physicality is always there. You know, if you're talking to a man who wouldn't fight with you under any circumstances whatsoever, then you're talking to someone to whom you have absolutely no respect."
It's interesting how he laments not being able to control "crazy" women yet doesn't think that men being prone to mindless violence would classify us as crazy. His brain is soup.

Last edited:

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
One of the woke sjw types one youtube actually made an interesting point about praguru's obessesion with children. Children are pretty much the only group in society were its okay to force your views onto them rather than trusting them to develop their own views.
Its not enough to counter balance left leaning outlooks children have to be indoctrinated to believe that America is perfect and not to question the status quo. Because an adult has the autonomy to say "no you're wrong " wereas a child has neither the moral or intellectual autonomy to realise you're not acting in good faith.

Deadwaste

i hate the internet and in return it hates me
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, Prager needs to make sure kids learn to love Israel from an early age. We wouldn't want kids to grow up and be even close to capable of having a critical thought about our Greatest Ally.
god forbid children have differing opinions than the ones i have. cant have that. whats that? that's a hypocritical statement to make because we're saying the same thing our political opponents make and we mock them for? but you misunderstand, it's okay when we do it.