Dennis Prager, the Unbearable Fagger creates a kids show.

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

speenus

fucking GOD damn
kiwifarms.net
god. DAMN.

Dennis Prager, stupid piece of nationalist shit just dropped a hot ton of propaganda directed at kids. And he's advertising it on YouTube Kids.
1628032856506.png

Look at this shit.
This is real.
Here's the site.

Firstly, I'd like you to look at the above image.
They're trying to portray this motherfucker
1628033032511.png

as this

1628032957125.png

First of all, I don't blame them. If I was a glue-eating iPad kid and I saw Dennis Prager's unholy face on my tablet I'd probably snap it over my knee. The man looks like a goblin who's trying really hard to act human.

Okay, now take a look at this one.
Screen Shot 2021-08-03 at 5.25.31 PM.png

What the FUCK. You've got Prager the Pedo Bear in the back there, or Pedo Dog or whatever the fuck that cheap fursuit is supposed to represent, and then next to him you've got a woman who looks like she's being held at gunpoint (I mean, I would have to be held at gunpoint to go near someone in a PragerU Fursuit). That's not even getting into the text below.
"Fun shows and crafting activities created for young children that teach American history along with traditional values like faith, family, and freedom."
I can't even think of anything to say to this. This is for kindergarten children. "Teaching kids about gay people when they're young is indoctrination!!!" But teaching them that God hates them and to live in fear is totally fine. You see, PragerU has the fursuit and the people trying to educate children about sexuality don't have a fursuit so he has a one-up.

Each thing Dennis Prager does only makes me want him to paint his brains against his roof even more. He could exercise that second amendment he loves so much by shooting himself in the head and doing the world a favour.

Anyway, what's your guys's thoughts on this? I know there's a lot of people with questionable views on here but I think we can all agree that doing this shit to kids isn't okay.