@DeoTasDevil / Jenna Nicole Kinyon / Deo Vacuus - Got a furry convention cancelled over a desire to punch Nazis, banned from FA Forums.

TFT-A9

I identify as a 55-ton quadmech, shitlord
kiwifarms.net

Swedish Jeff

kiwifarms.net
Did she say what happened or just post a pic and ask for money?
Nothing too specific, this is all she said. Past month she's been posting Antifa propaganda full throttle. Haven't heard of her attending anymore events.

deo twitter.jpg

billydero

Not An Ally
kiwifarms.net
Nothing too specific, this is all she said. Past month she's been posting Antifa propaganda full throttle. Haven't heard of her attending anymore events.

View attachment 1479200

As much as I want her to have been rubber bulleted and tear gassed ...

Earlier this year she claimed that she was deathly sick. Something I posted here, hoping it was corona, honestly.

Then a few weeks back she was claiming that a coworker beaned her on the head with a wrench, hard enough to cause concussion and some dizziness and nausea for days after. She milked that for pity points, with claims the evil boss made her work regardless.

Now we get claims of a big ol’ bruise (with photo of.... somebodies body) and being gassed.

As much as I love the idea of Deo being the universe’s punching bag and getting whacked in the skull and whatnot, I’m starting to doubt any of this is actually happening and this is all efforts for asspats or telling ‘fish that got away’’ type stories.

Last edited:

Meowthkip

We had fun, didn't we?
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lot of A-Logging going on in this thread for somebody who is mostly guilty of being an idiot and an attention whore. And trying to convince the world Alec Holowka's sister agreed with Zoe Quinn's allegations, but again that could also be due to being an idiot.

Don't like her one bit but I'm not about to wish police brutality on her.

I think it's a rubber bullet, and I don't know how intense the protests are in Iowa but I feel as if she did something to deserve it

I'm not from Iowa, never been there, but honestly the fact that they haven't been covered could mean that the cops there feel like they can get away with shit like firing rubber bullets at peaceful protesters without national backlash, but it could also mean that Deo did something really stupid and spooked some overpowered cop and got hit. I don't know. We only have a single photo to go on.

Wheezy Asthmatic

Don't forget, you're here forever
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lot of A-Logging going on in this thread for somebody who is mostly guilty of being an idiot and an attention whore. And trying to convince the world Alec Holowka's sister agreed with Zoe Quinn's allegations, but again that could also be due to being an idiot.

I'm not from Iowa, never been there, but honestly the fact that they haven't been covered could mean that the cops there feel like they can get away with shit like firing rubber bullets at peaceful protesters without national backlash, but it could also mean that Deo did something really stupid and spooked some overpowered cop and got hit. I don't know. We only have a single photo to go on.
Agree on not wishing harm on her but I am a lil unsettled that her first instinct was to just ask for money. Like it's a bruise. It'll heal. Unless the cop broke her arm or anything that would require a serious hospital visit, it just feels a lil scummy. Maybe that's just me. I've just seen people sustain far worse injuries & they didn't ask for handouts

Uncle Warren

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Agree on not wishing harm on her but I am a lil unsettled that her first instinct was to just ask for money. Like it's a bruise. It'll heal. Unless the cop broke her arm or anything that would require a serious hospital visit, it just feels a lil scummy. Maybe that's just me. I've just seen people sustain far worse injuries & they didn't ask for handouts
As far as I can tell, most likely there's a pool of money floating around made with the collected donations of stupid people, so if someone gets a booboo they get thousands of dollars just handed to them.

c-no

Gluttonous Bed Shitter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Yeah, wishing brutality on someone just reinforces the idea of us all being A-Logs. That said, we're gonna need more than a single photo to know on whether cops from Iowa are able to get away with shit or if Deo did something stupid enough to make a cop feel justified in shooting rubber bullets.

As far as I can tell, most likely there's a pool of money floating around made with the collected donations of stupid people, so if someone gets a booboo they get thousands of dollars just handed to them.
Not to mention with a pool of money, some of the people donating would no doubt be followers and friends of hers.

Meowthkip

We had fun, didn't we?
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

It has me wondering if this is an injury that her insurance won't cover.

I know she is (or at least, was) in a union and that comes with benefits, but I don't know anything about her coverage beyond that.

Wheezy Asthmatic

Don't forget, you're here forever
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It has me wondering if this is an injury that her insurance won't cover.

I know she is (or at least, was) in a union and that comes with benefits, but I don't know anything about her coverage beyond that.
Something tells me no because, like you and others said, she probably did something stupid to antagonize the cops.

TFT-A9

I identify as a 55-ton quadmech, shitlord
kiwifarms.net

I was a bit more familiar with her and let's just say familiarity breeds contempt

Abomination

Hugh Janus
kiwifarms.net
I never thought Deo would actually be given authority with the shit she's pulled. But never put it past the furry fandom to embrace everything she stands for.

1600383139301.png

1600383177362.png

1600383323369.png

Swedish Jeff

kiwifarms.net
Deo hasn't posted anything on Twitter since Dec 4th, and she posts almost every day. Looks like she's getting treated for brain trauma. Wouldn't be surprised if she engaged in another riot, but could be work related. idk. Honestly, if she passes I won't feel sorry.

deo twitter trauma.jpg

Meowthkip

We had fun, didn't we?
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Deo hasn't posted anything on Twitter since Dec 4th, and she posts almost every day. Looks like she's getting treated for brain trauma. Wouldn't be surprised if she engaged in another riot, but could be work related. idk. Honestly, if she passes I won't feel sorry.

View attachment 1795860

Have there even been any riots lately? It felt like the fell off once summer ended.