@DeoTasDevil / Jenna Nicole Kinyon / Deo Vacuus - Got a furry convention cancelled over a desire to punch Nazis, banned from FA Forums.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Jolly Copulation

Keeping his Zwei hand strong.
kiwifarms.net
Have there even been any riots lately? It felt like the fell off once summer ended.
Yes, they just haven't been as highly publicized as they were months ago when the pandemic meant little else was going on and Floyd was still fresh in their pea brains. The media just has the attention span of a spastic helmet hero and moved on to the next flavor of the week so we haven't been hearing much about those perpetual assmad protests. Mostly, they are still raging in the usual Oregon and California.

Meowthkip

We had fun, didn't we?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
There is one in portland every day, normally over the most mundane shit like people getting evicted because they spent all their money on weed instead of rent.

But she's not in Portland. She's in Iowa.

billydero

Not An Ally
kiwifarms.net
For what it's worth (and this is probably late anyways, clock stickers incoming!) -

In an article dated 7/22/20, Daily World reports that among others a Jenna Kinyon filed a complaint claiming she was injured in a protest in Seattle:

Jenna Kinyon, 28, says she was hit in the stomach with a rubber bullet at the same protest. A week later, she says, she was drumming at a protest when an officer grabbed her by her neck or collar, “yanked her into the police line” and knocked her unconscious.

That does match up with her claim on Twitter that she was shot with a rubber bullet (which admittedly, I doubted), implies that (if it is her) she's traveling around to stir shit up in other people's towns, and that's at least twice this year, assuming she's not lying, that she's been beaned on the head - the other being a coworker who cracked her on the noggin with a wrench.

And she still hasn't tweeted since 12/4. Perhaps her brain decided it had enough and it just jumped out of her skull, or something. Seriously, this chick gets hit on the head more often than Fred Flinstone; I wonder if she's going to wake up from her latest coma thinking she's a movie star or something.

Pizdec

Blin it is good.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And she still hasn't tweeted since 12/4. Perhaps her brain decided it had enough and it just jumped out of her skull, or something. Seriously, this chick gets hit on the head more often than Fred Flinstone; I wonder if she's going to wake up from her latest coma thinking she's a movie star or something.

Shit stirrer gets knocked for being a shit stirrer. Sucks, but what were you doing to begin there? Oh, right, shit stirring.

I won't be shocked if she's not tweeting though not because of brain damage, but because she was told to shut up by her lawyer, because believe it or not, you don't get dragged behind police lines just to get knocked out. Not to mention, if she went from Iowa to Portland to "protest", that alone can be considered a felony.

Marche

kiwifarms.net
Shit stirrer gets knocked for being a shit stirrer. Sucks, but what were you doing to begin there? Oh, right, shit stirring.

I won't be shocked if she's not tweeting though not because of brain damage, but because she was told to shut up by her lawyer, because believe it or not, you don't get dragged behind police lines just to get knocked out. Not to mention, if she went from Iowa to Portland to "protest", that alone can be considered a felony.
Pretty much, gloating constantly on twitter about being some front line antifa super soldier and then getting a bit roughed up by police telling you to get the fuck away from the federal building that is being constantly tried to be lit on fire in a totally different state you live in is not exactly a good grounds to have when also trying to press charges on them.

Thistle

Dragon Dick Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
The head trauma is most likely serious.

Cancelled furfags will find some joy if she's comatose now.

Or maybe she's hiding with her cellphone with a bunch of smelly ass trannies playing rebel.

1609361529519.png

TFT-A9

I identify as a 55-ton quadmech, shitlord
kiwifarms.net
Deo has just started tweeting again, posting edgy art of her character tearing up flags. Something has brought her out to clout chase.

She claims that a groupchat is saying she is in a coma:

The fact that she's still ambulatory means someone somewhere isn't trying hard enough, really, but I digress. She's always cloutchasing because that has been her raison d'etre for years now. When she was on old FAF she was picking fights and taking shots at people she perceived as authority figures, trying to be Queen Bitch of the Furry Universe and build a clique/invade and split existing cliques and groups for her own ends.

It should be noted that I'm pretty sure her and GunRoar/Xipoid are no longer an item. If I had to guess it had something to do with her constantly being thirsty for lesbian action and GunRoar being discarded as a result. This is funny to me because I've seen pics of GunRoar. Dude's an 8-9 out of 10 and is or was a fucking nuclear technician. Deo's a frumpy sack of potatoes. It's not the first time she's used/discarded people, hence my suspicion that she dumped him.

TFT-A9

I identify as a 55-ton quadmech, shitlord
kiwifarms.net
I dunno if anyone remembers that bit of asskissing Deo did with Chelsea van Valkenburg in the form of a hilariously cringey commission of her character with Chelsea's stand-in being a stoat or weasel or something, but there's a pretty good reason Deo is drawn to van Valkenburg - Chelsea is what Deo really and truly wants to be. Weird life goal if you ask me, but I never understood narcissistic sociopaths anyway.