@DeoTasDevil / Jenna Nicole Kinyon / Deo Vacuus - Got a furry convention cancelled over a desire to punch Nazis, banned from FA Forums.

gracious bobbly bits

kiwifarms.net
Deo has a locked personal/AD account:

https://archive.md/wip/uCN1x

Screenshot 2020-12-30 235416.jpg

Checking the replies to it suggests she was tweeting about an injury, possibly concussion, a few days ago on December 21st:

Screenshot 2020-12-31 000135.jpg

https://archive.md/wip/et82X

In June 2020 people were talking about an injury to her abs and mentioning cops:

Screenshot 2020-12-31 000320.jpg

https://archive.md/wip/JDvz8

It should be noted that I'm pretty sure her and GunRoar/Xipoid are no longer an item. If I had to guess it had something to do with her constantly being thirsty for lesbian action and GunRoar being discarded as a result. This is funny to me because I've seen pics of GunRoar. Dude's an 8-9 out of 10 and is or was a fucking nuclear technician. Deo's a frumpy sack of potatoes. It's not the first time she's used/discarded people, hence my suspicion that she dumped him.

I think she is still with him, because on her AD/personal account, she has hearts around @VacuousEyes (see above), so presumably she is in a relationship with that man, and VacuousEyes looks to be gunroar/xipoid. See the selfies posted on both accounts.

Photograph of Gunroar/Xipoid:

https://archive.md/wip/EZTch
Screenshot 2020-12-31 001507.jpg

Photograph of VacousEyes:

https://archive.md/wip/purPv
Screenshot 2020-12-31 001518.jpg

I think Xipoid/gunroar/VacousEyes used to be an FA mod and in a relationship with the furry artist Hibbary.

His name may be Douglas Torrence. He linked to his amazon wishlist here:

And the name on the amazon wishlist:

Screenshot 2020-12-31 003448.jpg

Xiphoid/gunroar/VacousEyes mentions being a Nuclear Engineer:

https://archive.md/iDgJz
Screenshot 2020-12-31 004141.jpg

And searching for Douglas Torrence Nuclear Engineer produces this website, which has a Douglas Torrence working as a Nuclear Technian at Newport News Shipbuilding. Newport refuel US nuclear aircraft carriers.

https://archive.md/wip/ZDlde

Screenshot 2020-12-31 004539.jpg

TFT-A9

I identify as a 55-ton quadmech, shitlord
kiwifarms.net
Deo has a locked personal/AD account:

View attachment 1818889

Checking the replies to it suggests she was tweeting about an injury, possibly concussion, a few days ago on December 21st:

View attachment 1818897

In June 2020 people were talking about an injury to her abs and mentioning cops:

View attachment 1818902

I think she is still with him, because on her AD/personal account, she has hearts around @VacuousEyes (see above), so presumably she is in a relationship with that man, and VacuousEyes looks to be gunroar/xipoid. See the selfies posted on both accounts.

Photograph of Gunroar/Xipoid:

View attachment 1818923

Photograph of VacousEyes:

View attachment 1818924

I think Xipoid/gunroar/VacousEyes used to be an FA mod and in a relationship with the furry artist Hibbary.

His name may be Douglas Torrence. He linked to his amazon wishlist here:

And the name on the amazon wishlist:

View attachment 1818999

Xiphoid/gunroar/VacousEyes mentions being a Nuclear Engineer:

View attachment 1819009

And searching for Douglas Torrence Nuclear Engineer produces this website, which has a Douglas Torrence working as a Nuclear Technian at Newport News Shipbuilding. Newport refuel US nuclear aircraft carriers.

View attachment 1819031
It's a shame because before Deo sank her fangs into him, he was fun. Would do funny shit like dramatic readings of Viletopia on Skype calls and otherwise goof around. Now he just screeches about political bullshit constantly. He isn't the only person she ruined, either.

billydero

Not An Ally
kiwifarms.net
It's a shame because before Deo sank her fangs into him, he was fun. Would do funny shit like dramatic readings of Viletopia on Skype calls and otherwise goof around. Now he just screeches about political bullshit constantly. He isn't the only person she ruined, either.
If he really is a nuclear engineer I hope a close eye is kept on him to make sure he’s not smuggling fissionable material out of the workplace, given his association with left wing radicals and communists... You know, like his girlfriend.

Of course, the odds are that he’s probably just a keyboard jockey who does a lot of dating put an Excel spreadsheet.

And with regards Deos (Hopefully serious) brain trauma/injury, my sense of schadenfreude is very satisfied to find out that she fuck led around, and did in fact find out. I wish we could get more information on what the actual prognosis and injury was, but, it is nice to see her experience some consequences for her bullshit.

gracious bobbly bits

kiwifarms.net
If he really is a nuclear engineer I hope a close eye is kept on him to make sure he’s not smuggling fissionable material out of the workplace, given his association with left wing radicals and communists... You know, like his girlfriend.

I wouldn't worry about him being a communist because he admitted twice on his curiouscat that he doesn't think communism would work in real life. Also, he didn't contradict someone mentioning that Deo held conservative views till recently, or someone calling him Douglas.

https://archive.md/1PxZ5

Screenshot 2021-01-01 114641.jpg
Screenshot 2021-01-01 114702.jpg

I wouldn't dignify people like this by calling them communists or radicals: that's just the image they want to project.

Last edited:

Meowthkip

We had fun, didn't we?
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't worry about him being a communist because he admitted twice on his curiouscat that he doesn't think communism would work in real life. Also, he didn't contradict someone mentioning that Deo held conservative views till recently, or someone calling him Douglas.

View attachment 1821843
View attachment 1821844

I wouldn't dignify people like this by calling them communists or radicals: that's just the image they want to project.

"Socially liberal but fiscally conservative."

That means she was a libertarian. She hopped from corner of the political compass to the opposite end. That's very interesting to me.

TFT-A9

kiwifarms.net
"Socially liberal but fiscally conservative."

That means she was a libertarian. She hopped from corner of the political compass to the opposite end. That's very interesting to me.
Kind of reinforces my initial thought that she's an opportunist who hops onto whatever gets her more attention/clout, though it's also possible that her vehemence about being a card-carrying commie comes from a kind of born-again/reformed-shitlord/"fervor of the newly converted" thing. The latter is amazingly common with a lot of stripes, where they have a huge chip on their shoulder and a deep-seated need to prove they're the TRUEST BELIEVERS.

Meowthkip

We had fun, didn't we?
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kind of reinforces my initial thought that she's an opportunist who hops onto whatever gets her more attention/clout, though it's also possible that her vehemence about being a card-carrying commie comes from a kind of born-again/reformed-shitlord/"fervor of the newly converted" thing. The latter is amazingly common with a lot of stripes, where they have a huge chip on their shoulder and a deep-seated need to prove they're the TRUEST BELIEVERS.

That makes things very interesting. Deo certainly would not be the first furry to do a complete political 180, but she's not somebody that was really known before doing to, at least to my knowledge. There's another bigger name furry artist whose name I can't recall right now, art-something, who was very stubbornly libertarian up until the very early 2010s before he completely turned woke and tried to downplay his past opinions.

TFT-A9

kiwifarms.net
That makes things very interesting. Deo certainly would not be the first furry to do a complete political 180, but she's not somebody that was really known before doing to, at least to my knowledge. There's another bigger name furry artist whose name I can't recall right now, art-something, who was very stubbornly libertarian up until the very early 2010s before he completely turned woke and tried to downplay his past opinions.
Artdecade I think

Pizdec

Blin it is good.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
YEAH THAT FUCKIN' DUDE.
Artdecade I think
Surprised that asshat hasn't gotten a thread, he's chimped out a few times, with the last being I think when he tried virtue signaling over being a vegan, and when someone objected his response was "that's what beans are for, idiot."

Still, it is funny, seeing people swap between politics, I remember when I used to be a huge libtard, until I saw how the world actually works.

Cool Spot

The Uncola
kiwifarms.net
I think if Artdecade had more regular chimpouts, he'd have a thread. I don't really follow him but it seems like his chimpouts aren't that often.

But it is so common nowadays to see people not only do a complete 180 with their beliefs, but to try and hide their past views and also to over-compensate for it too (like Vex, Artdecade, Deo now most likely).

TFT-A9

kiwifarms.net
I think if Artdecade had more regular chimpouts, he'd have a thread. I don't really follow him but it seems like his chimpouts aren't that often.

But it is so common nowadays to see people not only do a complete 180 with their beliefs, but to try and hide their past views and also to over-compensate for it too (like Vex, Artdecade, Deo now most likely).
It's one thing to have a sincere change of heart about how you see the world and choose to interpret it and interact with it, but if there's one thing that's in very short supply in the furry fandom it's sincerity. It's gone from being questionable fun and goofy stuff to being a miserable shark-tank of angry impotently-screeching ne'er-do-wells and actual fucking horrible predatory people who wouldn't know fun if it shook their hands and introduced itself. I don't know what possessed some of these people to think that a fandom centered around anthropomorphic critters occasionally (frequently) fucking was the ideal platform from which to launch their political revolutions but I wish they'd fuck off already.

Cool Spot

The Uncola
kiwifarms.net
I think it's because their life revolves around furry and therefore their politics now have to as well lol.

Swedish Jeff

kiwifarms.net
Surprised that asshat hasn't gotten a thread, he's chimped out a few times, with the last being I think when he tried virtue signaling over being a vegan, and when someone objected his response was "that's what beans are for, idiot."
Likewise, considering the RMFC debacle started under his Twitter post. Not sure if he's still Antifa, but he'll have the occasional BLM retweet.

artdecade deo antifa.jpg

TFT-A9

kiwifarms.net
Likewise, considering the RMFC debacle started under his Twitter post. Not sure if he's still Antifa, but he'll have the occasional BLM retweet.

View attachment 1823374
still cracks me up, the Furry Raiders stuff

yeah the real threat to the free world in the West is a bunch of sped furfags larping an ideology that would probably send them to death camps lmao

that whole thing cemented my belief that Deo and her type aren't looking to actually fight genuinely harmful people, they're just retards trying to pick a retard fight for asspats from their retard friends, which feeds into the whole "Deo is out for clout, not for actual advancement of any given ideological viewpoint" notion

billydero

Not An Ally
kiwifarms.net
yeah the real threat to the free world in the West is a bunch of sped furfags larping an ideology that would probably send them to death camps lmao

that whole thing cemented my belief that Deo and her type aren't looking to actually fight genuinely harmful people, they're just retards trying to pick a retard fight for asspats from their retard friends, which feeds into the whole "Deo is out for clout, not for actual advancement of any given ideological viewpoint" notion
This is pretty much the truth. And yeah, I can see where "I'm a Commie!" is just how she gets attention, by saying something provocative and then provoking people more.

And really it can be said that Deo's misadventures, and her head/neck injuries, suffered at the Portland or Seattle or wherever protest are a good example of just this. She rolls on up to the Pacific Northwest, fists balled, pissed off, full of piss and vinegar and ready to punch herself some of those evil nazis and fascist police officers and...

She gets her ass handed to her, and goes crying to twitter and the press and her doctor how policemen are big meanies, and hurt innocent, plump little her. Just as predicted; she's a huge pussy.

More I think about it, the more I laugh. She posts animations of her character slugging nazis, she goes on and on about getting into a fistfight and laying down some hurt on the bad guys, but when she finally had a chance? She lasted maybe 5 minutes before she went down.

Reminds me of something I read about the hippies way back when. Popular culture and our educational system taught them that when you oppose authority, authority just folds up and you win. Deo and furries be like that, they don't realize that when you rebel - no matter the rightness of the cause - you have to take some beatdowns yourself.

Uncle Warren

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
still cracks me up, the Furry Raiders stuff

Don't even get me started on Deo's inflated ego.

TFT-A9

kiwifarms.net
Don't even get me started on Deo's inflated ego.
It's been a thing for a while and when I first saw her on old FAF being her strident self I kind of wrote it off to being surprisingly normal in the fandom, because it kind of is. She was always fairly loud and kind of fighty but she ratcheted that up to 11 pretty quickly the moment she had a good windmill to tilt at (in the past, Dragoneer, or outspoken users like TyVulpine who would probably have a thread himself if he were more active and more present tbh). If I had to describe Deo in KF terms she's a perennial A-Log who generally picks her targets well based on their ability to push back. Are you outspoken, unpopular, or otherwise a small fish who might not be everyone's favorite? She'd probably take a stab at you to see what kind of asspats she gets for doing so.