@DeoTasDevil / Jenna Nicole Kinyon / Deo Vacuus - Got a furry convention cancelled over a desire to punch Nazis, banned from FA Forums.

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

The Vicar

Why yes, I will have some more tea.
kiwifarms.net
Deo is e-begging to pay for her brain bills...

deo.jpg

https://twitter.com/DeoTasDevil/status/1475510505548574720 [arc]

Of course, all her problems are from her scuffle with the police. She doesn't mention previously getting beaned by a coworker's pry bar, when she did the absolute worse thing you can do with a head injury (i.e. ignored it until everyone said "You should see a doctor")

LOL.......
stjohn.jpg

Mikoyan

Armenian Wheeler-Dealer
kiwifarms.net
Of course, all her problems are from her scuffle with the police. She doesn't mention previously getting beaned by a coworker's pry bar, when she did the absolute worse thing you can do with a head injury (i.e. ignored it until everyone said "You should see a doctor")
That's hilarious. Far back as I can remember, blue collar union types go to the doc for anything. Get on that worker's comp tugboat if at all possible.

Pizdec

Blin it is good.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Deo is e-begging to pay for her brain bills...

View attachment 2835113
https://twitter.com/DeoTasDevil/status/1475510505548574720 [arc]

LOL.......
View attachment 2835163
I bet her insurance is shafting her on the grounds that "you didn't need to be there". I'm also surprised that no one is calling her out for using BLM as a means of paying her medical bills. You know, the same group she went to help only to get pelted in the head.

Thistle

Dragon Dick Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
I bet her insurance is shafting her on the grounds that "you didn't need to be there". I'm also surprised that no one is calling her out for using BLM as a means of paying her medical bills. You know, the same group she went to help only to get pelted in the head.
Guess you could say, she got what she deserved. ain't that a kick in the head ❤️