Describe your favorite movie backwards - makes for some interesting stories

GrammaNazi

kiwifarms.net
Mathematician repairs self-trepanning, forgets the name of god, builds a supercomputer, entertains offers from Wall Street and (((religious leaders))), plots the history of the stock market, becomes indifferent to patterns.
Pi.

A German surgeon learns to communicate with a strange set of siamese triplets who share a single digestive tract. He performs a delicate and untested surgery, separating the triplets into fully functioning normal humans. Everyone lives happily ever after.

tehpope

Archivist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A man travels back down a river while picking up random dudes. Someone brings a boat full of people back to life with a machine gun. They give a surfboard to another guy. The main dude eats meatloaf a meal with a guy name Jerry. Heals his cut hand my punching a mirror.

A freak of nature uses a machine to make himself look less freakish. It seems the machine slowly turns him into a regular guy.
This isn't my favorite movie. Just thought it'd make a interesting reverse plot puzzle.

A girl is brought back to life and makes amends with her sexually abusive father and stops her boyfriend from killing a drug dealer.
1 year later a missing FBI agent returns and leaves the small town he was investigating.
And then David Bowie warps from Brazil to Philadelphia to Brazil. link
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: Basil II

Tism the Return

EI EI OH!
kiwifarms.net
Giant monster beats giant monster, then beats giant monster while funny Russian offers more exposition to defeated J-pop aliens. Giant monster then beats more giant monsters.

MsStevieMarie

Mmm... Bigot sandwich *drools*
kiwifarms.net
Old man sees an old friend while on vacation. Then the old friend returns to his home town which is in the midst of turmoil. He then throws himself down a pit and breaks his back. A hulking brute then brings him back to the city and repairs his back and the old friend goes into seclusion for 8 years.

Reactions: Bumblino

Bumblino

kiwifarms.net
Okay let's see how many I got (at least I think I got some of em)

a renowned arms dealer gradually dials back his jaded view of the world, gets his family back and resolves a number of ongoing armed conflicts in the world by refusing to supply them with weapons
Lord of war

A bunch of retards and an undercover cop put some Israeli diamonds back in a shop then go out for brunch.
I'm thinking snatch but not super-certain

A midget steals a golden ring from an ugly monster in a volcano, then walks all the way back to his home where he gives the ring to his aging uncle for his birthday.
I'm super certain this is lord of the rings but could be wrong

Man resolves his break from sanity by imagining himself repairing mangled corpses and bringing them back to life, only to lament his inferior business card and rent some video tapes.
American Psycho?

A giant monster repairs an entire city, saves some residents from falling from bridges by putting the cars and trains back before they fall, kindly repairs all of the military planes and tanks and moonwalks back into the ocean.

Bonus: A giant ape saves a woman from the top of the empire state building before tying himself up at the theatre and taking a nice cruise to an uninhabited island, where he saves a bunch of explorers and ties up the same woman, who is then taken by a bunch of natives back to her friends, who leave the island and go back to their normal lives.
First one is some kind of kaiju movie, godzilla, mothra etc The 2nd one is obv king kong

A dragon descends from the heavens to send a kingdom back into tyranny because he needs to take back his heart's other half from the king who just wanted to spar with his master again.
Me thinks it's dragonheart

A boy tries to strangle his female friend on the beach with orange liquid, and resurrects a giant white goddess in the form of his mother. The white goddess turns orange liquid into normal humans. Giant white biomechanical robots regurgitate and reassemble a red biomechanical robot. At the end, the boy put his semen back into his penis while he hides away the breasts of an unconscious 14-year-old girl.

Surprised I'm the first to do this.
Evangelion? Didn't watch it but I know the gist of it

Some poor bastard lost all his brothers in the war and the platoon meant to bring him home, leave him and fight their way through France so they can be part of the battle on Normandy.
Saving private ryan? I really don't know many ww2 movies.

A German surgeon learns to communicate with a strange set of siamese triplets who share a single digestive tract. He performs a delicate and untested surgery, separating the triplets into fully functioning normal humans. Everyone lives happily ever after.
I think it's the human centipede.

Old man sees an old friend while on vacation. Then the old friend returns to his home town which is in the midst of turmoil. He then throws himself down a pit and breaks his back. A hulking brute then brings him back to the city and repairs his back and the old friend goes into seclusion for 8 years.
Wanna say the dark knight rises? Whatever the batman movie with bane is called

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: Immortal Technique

Sinners Sandwich

Eid Htrad Redav Eid !
kiwifarms.net
A white haired young man is standing on a beach looking at a strange sphere in the sky with statues on it, one looks like a girl. This girl runs after him but falls into a pit filled with water and drowns while changing into an adult woman. The young man meets the girl in a desolated old city and breaks a huge egg and finds it empty. The girl lives alone in a dark world and always carries the egg with her, she thinks something is inside.

Tenshi no tamago (Angels egg)

Absolute Brainlet

Local demon pimp shitposting on New Zealand forum
kiwifarms.net
An insane man in military prison uses his magical powers to bring the mutilated corpse of his superior officer back to life, so that he can take his dick out of the mouth of the man's friend. The two are brought back into their cell, where the friend cleans himself off and uses his vacuum ass to suck the shit off of a plate. The first man is brought into a bathroom by the security guard, who instructs him on covering the toilet in filth. Back in the cell, the first man gradually regains his sanity and the two become less and less familiar with one another, until eventually the second man moonwalks out of the cell.
232px-Зелёный_слоник.jpg

Overcast

King of :'(
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A monster and a princess get cold feet during their wedding. Said princess attempts to marry a Lord, but that ends up falling through as well. She attempts to patch things up with the monster, and along with talkative burro friend, spend some quality time together. Things eventually get a little too heated between the two and the monster and burro abandon the princess inside a castle with an angry dragon.

On their way back home, the monster and burro meet up with the lord again and find out through him that a bunch of illegal immigrants are having a party at the monster's house. Monster then shoos them off, ends up fighting with the burro and destroying their friendship and goes home to live a life of solitude.

The movie ends with him taking a shit in the outhouse.

Bumblino

kiwifarms.net
A monster and a princess get cold feet during their wedding. Said princess attempts to marry a Lord, but that ends up falling through as well. She attempts to patch things up with the monster, and along with talkative burro friend, spend some quality time together. Things eventually get a little too heated between the two and the monster and burro abandon the princess inside a castle with an angry dragon.

On their way back home, the monster and burro meet up with the lord again and find out through him that a bunch of illegal immigrants are having a party at the monster's house. Monster then shoos them off, ends up fighting with the burro and destroying their friendship and goes home to live a life of solitude.

The movie ends with him taking a shit in the outhouse.
AND THEN I SAW HER FACE

Oscar Wildean

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Man mysteriously escapes being trapped on an island for the rest of his life, his wife leaves the man she cheated on her husband with who was using her for social status, cancels the divorce plans, and joins him and her son, getting rid of her fancy apartment and moves back into the mansion with her husband and son in luxury.

Kudos to anyone who gets this one. LOL.

basil marceaux.DOTCOM

kiwifarms.net
A millionaire immigrant, very unhappy with his current life, and who had forced his sister to live with him, brings her home to their dear mother and vanishes from their life without a trace, before giving away all of his money and returning back to Cuba with his 3 best friends.

• Autistic
Reactions: obliviousbeard
Tags
None