Designated Whiner Shitting Street - General non DSP-specific discussion and stupid questions goes here

An Avenging Bird

Lean in snorted
kiwifarms.net
It's about 3rd time I try to convey the reason why I consider it wrong: because mentally ill pay pigs who will be 100% harassed will give Phil money even more. Literally nobody would think "wow these guys want me to stop giving money to Phil after they have already doxed me. I better do what they want".
That isn't true at all.
Austmink and Jezal wised up following a doxing and potential doxing, respectively, and Tut tombed himself after a wiggerish tit wank on Instagram was more or less matched to him in the DSP main thread.
Basically, who cares? It's not some war. This is laughing at extra chromosomes who toss money at a fat middle aged beggar.

rizlajizzla

A collective regime of peace and love.
kiwifarms.net
You people are all sick.

How long until you start using dead children as your avatars?
On Netflix in my country there is a series called something gay like WOMEN BEHIND BARS or WOMEN WHO KILL or some shit and for absoltely no clear reason, the title card is a picture of JBR. It's been there for yonks. It's one of the rare cases of something actually being adequately tasteless to irk me, and I remember Rotten.com, Stile Project and The List.

Tevin is fucking awesome. If he was my son, I'd only beat him on Sundays.

SoapQueen1

speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Farmland is taxed via use-value, rather than market value. That means they pay taxes on the earning potential of the land. On large farms that can easily run in excess of $250,000/year.
I have no idea where you're getting $250 thousand from. Every farm in the United States combined paid just under $10 billion in 2017. For your numbers to be the average there could only be 37,600 farms in the entire country. There are a little over 2 million.

In reality the average property taxes per farm is $5 thousand. The average sales volume of a farm is $190 thousand, not $4 million. The average landlords' share of that is $77 thousand which is in line with the profit you're referring to. You're conflating the cost of massive operations with the profit of mom and pop operations.

I don't have direct statistics regarding leasing vs owning, but I do see that the average expenses for rented and leased machinery, equipment, and vehicles is $18 thousand and the average depreciation expense is $34 thousand. It's probably a reasonable inference that what these farms own cost them twice as much as what they're leasing.

EDIT: Moved my post here.

• Informative
Reactions: Haunter

Prince Lotor

A picture of Dad and I before he ordered my death
kiwifarms.net
Why is Phil always saying 'Fuck It! We'll do it on the fly!' or 'Fuck It! We'll do it live! Uh huh huh huh' as if he ever sets anything up or tries anything out off-stream. He literally spent 20 minutes of dead-air off-camera trying to set the Genesis Mini up. He fucking sits there in Sausage mode as games and system/game updates download. He doesn't even attempt to prepare things during his 1½ hour daily sermons spreading the good news of 'Please Tip me, I get that money right away.'

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Has he ever explained why he thinks that the middle condo unit is better than the end units?

Wurstbrot

Khet agrees with me
kiwifarms.net
Why is Phil always saying 'Fuck It! We'll do it on the fly!' or 'Fuck It! We'll do it live! Uh huh huh huh' as if he ever sets anything up or tries anything out off-stream.
It's a meme from an American news show (?). I'm not familiar with your program, but I've seen it in several youtube videos meme'd to death. For me it's most well known as part of the Drunken Peasants intro (formerly with TJ Kirk, the Amazing Atheist). The show which wanted to do an interview with Phil but he is the biggest pussy in his household.

In other words: Phil just repeats a meme, he never comes up with anything genuine all by himself. It's either TV or a detractor invented it. The rest is obnoxious repetition of old unfunny obnoxious "jokes" or random childish sounds (including the sound of goat).

Has he ever explained why he thinks that the middle condo unit is better than the end units
Has he ever stated that? I mean, I can imagine. I can also imagine the explanation: Because HE lives in the middle unit. If he would have another one then this one is the best. Because Phil always makes the right decisions and every decision is amazing by default, even if nobody asked him to defend his decisions.

Last edited:

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
It's a meme from an American news show (?). I'm not familiar with your program, but I've seen it in several youtube videos meme'd to death. For me it's most well known as part of the Drunken Peasants intro (formerly with TJ Kirk, the Amazing Atheist). The show which wanted to do an interview with Phil but he is the biggest pussy in his household.

In other words: Phil just repeats a meme, he never comes up with anything genuine all by himself. It's either TV or a detractor invented it. The rest is obnoxious repetition of old unfunny obnoxious "jokes" or random childish sounds (including the sound of goat).

Has he ever stated that? I mean, I can imagine. I can also imagine the explanation: Because HE lives in the middle unit. If he would have another one then this one is the best. Because Phil always makes the right decisions and every decision is amazing by default, even if nobody asked him to defend his decisions.
The meme is older than that.

The meme is a drunken or otherwise stupid actor doesn't want to rehearse. "I'll do it on the day (or on the fly)"

It means the performer is so pompous they don't need to work. They will do it perfectly the first try.

harbinger

DarksydePhallus
kiwifarms.net
Why is Phil always saying 'Fuck It! We'll do it on the fly!' or 'Fuck It! We'll do it live! Uh huh huh huh' as if he ever sets anything up or tries anything out off-stream. He literally spent 20 minutes of dead-air off-camera trying to set the Genesis Mini up. He fucking sits there in Sausage mode as games and system/game updates download. He doesn't even attempt to prepare things during his 1½ hour daily sermons spreading the good news of 'Please Tip me, I get that money right away.'

Bill O'Reilly on Inside Edition
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g-Kuv_kMwRA

Placing this here. There do seem to be similarities between Phil and Bill. Both are angry little men who can’t grasp simple tasks (like reading), both are easily confused, and they obviously did nothing wrong, they did everything correct, everyone else are morons.

A Cardboard Box

kiwifarms.net
So, furries, paedos and Disney/Sonic/MLP autists.

The fuck kind of parent plops their kid down in front of youtube?
Everyone you stupid fuck. Do you know how many middle class kids have an iPad or a phone? YouTube comes preloaded and you just have to tap a button to make it "kid safe." It's the perfect "sit down and shut the fuck up while mommy cleans and cooks" tool. As much as exceptional individuals want to virtue signal here, parents are not morally or ethically obligated to spend literally 100% of their time and energy on entertaining and taking care of their children. iPads are today's barbies and GI Joes.

Spooky Bones

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As much as exceptional individuals want to virtue signal here, parents are not morally or ethically obligated to spend literally 100% of their time and energy on entertaining and taking care of their children. iPads are today's barbies and GI Joes.
Do you unironically have an autism spectrum disorder? How in the name of Christian Weston Chandler does saying that the Internet is a poor babysitter equate to this? How do you make it all the way to Kiwi Farms and still think the Internet is anything but filled with the utterly repugnant and reprehensible, and compare it to plastic dolls? Better yet, how old are you or better yet your kids? Mine is 13 and believe me it was a long, long talk before he got any social media.

• Feels
  • Mad at the Internet
Reactions: Begemot and Pargon

A Cardboard Box

kiwifarms.net
Do you unironically have an autism spectrum disorder? How in the name of Christian Weston Chandler does saying that the Internet is a poor babysitter equate to this? How do you make it all the way to Kiwi Farms and still think the Internet is anything but filled with the utterly repugnant and reprehensible, and compare it to plastic dolls? Better yet, how old are you or better yet your kids? Mine is 13 and believe me it was a long, long talk before he got any social media.
Nice ad hom, dipshit. I don't care how much of a helicopter parent you are to your crotch fruit and I said nothing about me or kids I might have. I was stating a fact that a lot of parents use iPads and YouTube with the child filter on as a means to get tasks around the house done.

You said "what kind of parent." The answer is "damn near all of them." You sound like one of the exceptional boomers that posts on Facebook about how "back in my day."

Spooky Bones

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nice ad hom, dipshit. I don't care how much of a helicopter parent you are to your crotch fruit and I said nothing about me or kids I might have. I was stating a fact that a lot of parents use iPads and YouTube with the child filter on as a means to get tasks around the house done.

You said "what kind of parent." The answer is "damn near all of them." You sound like one of the exceptional boomers that posts on Facebook about how "back in my day."
> don't want son involved with internet
> want him to go play outside and teach him to shoot guns and stuff
> get called helicopter parent

pretty sure that's not what that term is supposed to mean

A Cardboard Box

kiwifarms.net

Nobody gives a fuck. Seriously. Who are you trying to convince? You asked. I answered. Most parents. Most parents use technology to entertain their kids. YouTube is one of the most visited sites on the planet. Acting like it isn't stupid common is willful ignorance on your part.

I find it amazing how many parents are online talking about how their kids don't use the internet and how they spend so much time parenting and how they teach their kids all these life skills and whatnot. Yet here you are.

Sometimes "okay, boomer" doesn't quite cut it.

DuckSucker

kiwifarms.net
Will this change actually effect his channel that much? He will say it does, but I dont think actual children watch his channel.
Better yet, how old are you or better yet your kids? Mine is 13 and believe me it was a long, long talk before he got any social media.
WIth a dad like you, he'd probably need a long talk about how to not be a sperg on the internet.

Does your kid know youre on Kiwi Farms sperging over a manchild? "Dad stop! Youre embarrassing me!" A real Boy Scout troop leader huh?

You seem like the type of dad who would walk in with a rifle on his kid making out with his girlfriend and grinding her leg, then later wonder why he's a failure to launch.

Lighten up a little.

Last edited:
  • Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Begemot

AckedyACK

kiwifarms.net

"See those other parents, Jimmy? They're letting their kids access a part of youtube that is specifically designed for children. What kind of parent does that, amirite? The internet is dangerous Jimmy, and before you go on there we're gonna have a SERIOUS talk. Now come on, I got a new AR-15, I'll teach you how to use it."

Bryan Dunn

KoP & Exceptional Detective @ 2209 E 3rd Ave, FL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Where am I whining?
Even @actually tagged me about information on Noconture or whatever, and responded saying he wants to see it.
So to please your exceptional sassy bitch fit I should not reply?

I literally wrote neat enough an essay about why complaining about the money Phil makes is dumb, and you get this shit out of it. Where in my point was that both sides troll each other for reactions.
Mods are power tripping asshats in general here. Id just say ignore this faggot hoping to get good boi points from staff for sucking there dicks. Keep on truckin' fam

Pargon

He don't
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is why I lost interest to be honest.

Why the fuck would I want to waste my time to find people to dox when I'm already up against:
  1. A guy that does not care if his paypigs get doxed
  2. A group of people who care very little if they get doxed
  3. A site that is for keeping track of these people telling me to fuck off with my doxing
  4. A mod of this subforum deleting my plea for people to tell me who donates to Phil so I can look into them, so we can shame them
Mods wanted me to calm the fuck down for asking for names of people who give Phil fucking Burnell money, I calmed the fuck down, easy as that.
It is simply just a waste of effort and time going after these people.

View attachment 989176
Whining.
Literally months before I decided to drop Jeff I flew the dox past both of you guys, and no issue was found. Every dox so far was spot on, and easily checked. His paypigs are peak tism, it's not hard to find them.
I do however find it disingenuous to be on one hand told to stop doxing yet in private asked to go after Phrenelith.

This is why I believe Philip will never fail, he will always be protected by both fans and haters, thus it's just a waste of time.
More whining.
Since I'm not allowed to dox, I'll just say Noconture isn't PlanetJeff, since you people keep saying it is I'd like some proof to not encourage so called failed doxing.

But also, here's something to keep you guys busy.
I didn't find the picture, so that's nowhere near my find so absolutely no credit to me.
View attachment 1002260
But I did notice one thing. The ring she has on her finger is new, wasn't in any picture before.
Due to which hand it's on and which finger it's on, I'll let better detectives find out what it could possibly mean.
Further whining (in the first fucking sentence).
I got accused of faildoxing with zero proof and I got told to knock it off.
Now, if I want to drop a dox I need to get the dox pre-approved by the moderators and get permission.
I'm not going through some Reddit tier system, I might aswell go to /r/DSPDiscussion
The defense rests.

You're asspained. Rise above it or shut up. Either way, don't care.
Mods are power tripping asshats in general here. Id just say ignore this faggot hoping to get good boi points from staff for sucking there dicks. Keep on truckin' fam
Hahahahahaha yeah you're definitely the best guy to take cues from as to how to behave and fit in here.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino