Designated Whiner Shitting Street - General non DSP-specific discussion and stupid questions goes here

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Bryan Dunn

KoP & Exceptional Detective
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is this when you’re not too busy trying to get the drawn outlines of guys’ dicks?
Nah its when im too busy making money and living the dream fam. Why you want to know about dick pics of other guys though? 🤨

AckedyACK

kiwifarms.net
It helps when someone like LSB does a weekly follow up for people who arent like yourself and have lives they conduct daily. Majority of my posts are from a cellphone because I am that busy.
I hope you are aware you're a nasal voice away from sounding like Phil. Add to that you're ranting like a child, it really isn't far off from the Pig himself. Even have the "you'd know that if you were an adult" toxicity implied. Just thought I'd mention that in case you hadn't noticed that yourself.

Bryan Dunn

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hope you are aware you're a nasal voice away from sounding like Phil. Add to that you're ranting like a child, it really isn't far off from the Pig himself. Even have the "you'd know that if you were an adult" toxicity implied. Just thought I'd mention that in case you hadn't noticed that yourself.
Just donate to muh Patreon snort snort I need help, tips appreciated snort snort

Prince Lotor

. . .and the blackest eyes. The Devil's eyes.
kiwifarms.net
You type like a smug redditor. Stop that and stop taking this website seriously for starters. Huffing farts is pathetic and acting like you know any lore regarding me is gay and sad. Just let people act how they want and if the chips fall where they lie. Let them you fucking hall monitor. How hard is that concept for you?
View attachment 1010452
I appreciate the 'posting' advice. Thank you for making time in your busy schedule to teach me the proper way to post while also berating me for not 'Just let people act how they want', I clearly have a lot to learn.
Maybe one day I can aspire to also eat a site-wide ban for telling the website's owner to 'chill out and drink some coffee' after being told that my posts are consistently the most board-shittingly spurgy posts by him.
Maybe also I can make some boot-lickingly pathetic and autistic apology letter, then get voted by the user-base to still uphold my ban, re-appeal the ban a month later after claiming I haven't been using sock accounts and have been a good boy all month, and then get sent a Cease & Desist letter by the website's owner 2 months later for multiple sock-accounting ban-evasion.

Please teach me your ways O Outline Whisperer :roll: Fuck! I already forgot referencing things you have done is 'gay and sad', are you trying to say you are gay and referencing it makes you sad?

Bryan Dunn

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I appreciate the 'posting' advice. Thank you for making time in your busy schedule to teach me the proper way to post while also berating me for not 'Just let people act how they want', I clearly have a lot to learn.
Maybe one day I can aspire to also eat a site-wide ban for telling the website's owner to 'chill out and drink some coffee' after being told that my posts are consistently the most board-shittingly spurgy posts by him.
Maybe also I can make some boot-lickingly pathetic and autistic apology letter, then get voted by the user-base to still uphold my ban, re-appeal the ban a month later after claiming I haven't been using sock accounts and have been a good boy all month, and then get sent a Cease & Desist letter by the website's owner 2 months later for multiple sock-accounting ban-evasion.

Please teach me your ways O Outline Whisperer :roll: Fuck! I already forgot referencing things you have done is 'gay and sad', are you trying to say you are gay and referencing it makes you sad?
Oh shit bro you got me. 10 internet points go to you and your endeavors o wise Kiwiman! Pls upboat and like k? Cool story and all that jazz

DarkSoulsPhil

kiwifarms.net

You missed the part where he would rather catch a Jim stream than hang out with his gf. God that was fucking pathetic

Near

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This thread is providing more entertainment than DSP currently
You could hypothetically power a fusion reactor on the sheer salt and autism surrounding DSP.

He really is like The Zone of the internet. Attracts people who are fascinated with all the anomalies around him, like Jonathan Ross, 72 hour ops by Fred Fuchs and The Bronsgeests, ridiculous amounts of money despite the worst conduct possible, full-time youtubers making videos solely on him every single day, and all the outliving people shit.

It's no wonder the twitch staff is scared of touching DSP. They could disappear the next day without anyone noticing :stress:

Last edited:

Black Flies

kiwifarms.net
So, yeah, this should be taken back to how much of an unbelievable A-logging faggot @Nigel of Ukip has turned into. Or always was, it just took a mod clipping his balls before he started multi-thread crying and lying to people about what he was really told by a mod.

Let's just lay the evidence before us.

Is Nigel trying to destroy Phil? Yes. Not only is he but he's actively complaining that the rest of KF isn't helping enough or not enough of us want Phil to fail.

I lost interest, don't really care anymore.
It's not worth the time because people on KF don't want to see Phil fail, and go out of their way to protect him.
Just how is Nigel trying to do this? Is it some low effort background noise shit? No, he's trying to dox literally anyone giving Phil money, not just whales, like some supreme turbo autist, going as far as to ask everyone to send him the names of anyone who donates to Phil. Not only that but the reason his balls got clipped was because his ego blew up and he started thinking of himself as a Keemstar of KF who thought he had the power of the deathstar, except his doxing started getting less and less accurate so a mod told him he needed to get them approved first. Enraged by this he started multi-thread crying, lying and just being a general all around faggot.

You'll need to go to Haunter's post to see all the people he's quoting. Apparently Nigel was telling people that multiple people were contacting him telling him he's such a dangerous, dangerous man and needs to stop! (Notice how this is never, ever brought up again once Haunter point blank asks who else had contacted him beside the mod)

Who was DMing him besides the notification from that one Staff member? And "being too hard on paypigs" had nothing to do with it.

@Nigel of Ukip was told to stop because this Subforum's been blighted by the "Faildox" before, and that Staff member wasn't in the mood to clean anything up. In the same line, he didn't trust the dox to be properly verified (I generally try to avoid quoting a private conversation held with someone else to keep private stuff confidential - hopefully I phrased that correctly). It's not doxing per se. It's that over-eagerness has damaged this Subforum's reputation with those that have to deal with the consequences.
Now for the closing, the unbelievable ego of a faggot that thinks doxing wheelchairs makes him more important than the rest of you "commenters". Nigel, nothing you have ever done has, in any way whatsoever, actually affected Phil. The worst case scenario is that you actually manage to get a real dox and then that person makes a parachute account and keeps donating., while you sit around obsessively looking to dox every $5 donation thinking you're some big shot on the farms, then getting super emo when a mod cuts your balls, which just reverts you back to your PMS passive aggressive shit in completely unrelated threads, going as far as to get super salty that someone else got a mini-dox of a whale.

You were someone that provided comedy entertainment for the farms to laugh at. That is all. Now that you're not doxing anymore the only entertainment you're providing is at your own expense as we all continue to see you have even thinner skin than Phil.

Amazing work.
So you guys Googled his name and found his Steam account with the same name, absolute mad lads.

I can't wait for you guys to also find his 2nd nickname Paladin_Maxson and say he's an utter autistic faggot.
My bad for replying to comments or simply pointing out that getting in trouble for doxing on Kiwi Farms is beyond exceptional.

I would argue on who posts what, but I can't remember where you posted any information outside of commentary.

Nigel of Ukip

Leader of the EU Meme Black Market
kiwifarms.net
So, yeah, this should be taken back to how much of an unbelievable A-logging faggot @Nigel of Ukip has turned into. Or always was, it just took a mod clipping his balls before he started multi-thread crying and lying to people about what he was really told by a mod.

Is Nigel trying to destroy Phil? Yes. Not only is he but he's actively complaining that the rest of KF isn't helping enough or not enough of us want Phil to fail.

Just how is Nigel trying to do this? Is it some low effort background noise shit? No, he's trying to dox literally anyone giving Phil money, not just whales, like some supreme turbo autist, going as far as to ask everyone to send him the names of anyone who donates to Phil. Not only that but the reason his balls got clipped was because his ego blew up and he started thinking of himself as a Keemstar of KF who thought he had the power of the deathstar, except his doxing started getting less and less accurate so a mod told him he needed to get them approved first. Enraged by this he started multi-thread crying, lying and just being a general all around faggot.

You'll need to go to Haunter's post to see all the people he's quoting. Apparently Nigel was telling people that multiple people were contacting him telling him he's such a dangerous, dangerous man and needs to stop! (Notice how this is never, ever brought up again once Haunter point blank asks who else had contacted him beside the mod)

Now for the closing, the unbelievable ego of a faggot that thinks doxing wheelchairs makes him more important than the rest of you "commenters". Nigel, nothing you have ever done has, in any way whatsoever, actually affected Phil. The worst case scenario is that you actually manage to get a real dox and then that person makes a parachute account and keeps donating., while you sit around obsessively looking to dox every $5 donation thinking you're some big shot on the farms, then getting super emo when a mod cuts your balls, which just reverts you back to your PMS passive aggressive shit in completely unrelated threads, going as far as to get super salty that someone else got a mini-dox of a whale.

You were someone that provided comedy entertainment for the farms to laugh at. That is all. Now that you're not doxing anymore the only entertainment you're providing is at your own expense as we all continue to see you have even thinner skin than Phil.
I agree with everything you said, I should kill myself.
You really didn't have to make a new account to post this. Nevertheless, great first post.

Edit:
To maybe get people to stop tagging me.
I never hid that I wanted to dox Phil's paypigs, never even hid the fact I wanted to see Phil fail, I'm pretty sure I said so in the general thread. I even said I have enough doxes to fuck with Phil in December, to dox one pay pig daily as a 24 countdown to mess with his marathon. Since I'm festive and all that.
After I keep getting exceptional individuals like this guy who make new accounts to shame me for doxing, and get told to stop I lose interest.
Also why I never talk about private conversations is because they're private. Why would I leak private conversations and make people think of me as some utter faggot.
And people need to stop thinking @Haunter clipped anything. He knew about the Planet Jeff dox, he had seen it literally months before I posted it and there were no issues. It also didn't help he implied my doxes were fail doxes, as the forum was riddled by them before, when even Phil went into panic mode and banning words like Utah.

Last edited:

Haunter

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A few things should be clarified here:

it just took a mod clipping his balls before he started multi-thread crying
The occurrence of this topic across multiple threads could have been from either @actually or myself having moved them. The argument that erupted the present discussion was moved here by actually, for instance.

The Subforum's also fairly lax with that sorta thing, so it wouldn't be too terrible of an indictment, anyways.

and lying to people about what he was really told by a mod.
When a Moderator deletes a post, or some other "Moderator Action", there's the option to provide a brief reason in a notification to the effected user. The reason given to @Nigel of Ukip was something about "shittouching" and another thing (I'm unsure of where to find the exact info).

In the "Moderator Board", actually asked the Staff Member that did it to clarify the thinking behind his decision. What I explained in my post quoted above was that Staff Member's justification for his reason. This elaborated justification behind the reason wasn't given to Nigel in the notification. So Nigel didn't lie. He wasn't given the specifics behind the reason.

This justification leads to the reason provided in his notification. They're not alternatives.

except his doxing started getting less and less accurate
The Staff Member's doubts about the info came from having to deal with the non-sense that comes outta this Subforum in general, not Nigel's posts specifically. It was worse in the past, but you can understand how eventually, your confidence in such things gets shaken.

Apparently Nigel was telling people that multiple people were contacting him telling him he's such a dangerous, dangerous man and needs to stop! (Notice how this is never, ever brought up again once Haunter point blank asks who else had contacted him beside the mod)
This claim of "people Dming" Nigel came from @MoonRocker, not Nigel himself.

clownpiss

kiwifarms.net

im convinced you're dsp

edit: but i do actually see what you mean about the doxing ego stuff

Last edited:

Prince Lotor

. . .and the blackest eyes. The Devil's eyes.
kiwifarms.net

Holy shit! I thought that was a real fly, you owe me a new monitor btw :mad:

Also 'Joined: Yesterday at 11:25 PM', Posted 'Today at 1226 AM'
Did you take over an hour to compose that post? wow but how you really feel?

Reactions: instythot

hauser

kiwifarms.net
ridiculous amounts of money despite the worst conduct possible
I heard a few mentions there and there on youtube that he earns a lot of money. I am not all that well versed in DSP lore as the other people: is it true that he earns shitloads of money? if so, how do we know it? how the hell does he not get a job with all that money?

Tags
None