Designated Whiner Shitting Street - General non DSP-specific discussion and stupid questions goes here

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Genie The Hedgehog

Gotta Wish Fast
kiwifarms.net
So, yeah, this should be taken back to how much of an unbelievable A-logging faggot @Nigel of Ukip has turned into. Or always was, it just took a mod clipping his balls before he started multi-thread crying and lying to people about what he was really told by a mod.

Let's just lay the evidence before us.

Is Nigel trying to destroy Phil? Yes. Not only is he but he's actively complaining that the rest of KF isn't helping enough or not enough of us want Phil to fail.

Just how is Nigel trying to do this? Is it some low effort background noise shit? No, he's trying to dox literally anyone giving Phil money, not just whales, like some supreme turbo autist, going as far as to ask everyone to send him the names of anyone who donates to Phil. Not only that but the reason his balls got clipped was because his ego blew up and he started thinking of himself as a Keemstar of KF who thought he had the power of the deathstar, except his doxing started getting less and less accurate so a mod told him he needed to get them approved first. Enraged by this he started multi-thread crying, lying and just being a general all around faggot.

You'll need to go to Haunter's post to see all the people he's quoting. Apparently Nigel was telling people that multiple people were contacting him telling him he's such a dangerous, dangerous man and needs to stop! (Notice how this is never, ever brought up again once Haunter point blank asks who else had contacted him beside the mod)

Now for the closing, the unbelievable ego of a faggot that thinks doxing wheelchairs makes him more important than the rest of you "commenters". Nigel, nothing you have ever done has, in any way whatsoever, actually affected Phil. The worst case scenario is that you actually manage to get a real dox and then that person makes a parachute account and keeps donating., while you sit around obsessively looking to dox every $5 donation thinking you're some big shot on the farms, then getting super emo when a mod cuts your balls, which just reverts you back to your PMS passive aggressive shit in completely unrelated threads, going as far as to get super salty that someone else got a mini-dox of a whale.

You were someone that provided comedy entertainment for the farms to laugh at. That is all. Now that you're not doxing anymore the only entertainment you're providing is at your own expense as we all continue to see you have even thinner skin than Phil.
Imagine making an account just to post this wall of faggotry. Lot of effort for nothing, sir.

Personally I hope Nigel hasn't given up and will drop more bombs on the paypigs. A few of them are getting far too smug for being ♿ enough to give Pig money, Heaving_Earth being chief among them.

That Hedonist Nerd

Pig Whisperer & Boomer
kiwifarms.net
I heard a few mentions there and there on youtube that he earns a lot of money. I am not all that well versed in DSP lore as the other people: is it true that he earns shitloads of money? if so, how do we know it? how the hell does he not get a job with all that money?
He makes, at a minimum about $110,000 now. Back before the adpocalypse, he was making close to $280,000.
We know based on tracking of tips, number of twitch subs, his patrons, cheers to $ conversion and a modest guesstimate on his video view counts. @actually posts a monthly round up and others break that data down to show interesting trends in it.

We're the autistic data scientists the world needs.

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I heard a few mentions there and there on youtube that he earns a lot of money. I am not all that well versed in DSP lore as the other people: is it true that he earns shitloads of money? if so, how do we know it? how the hell does he not get a job with all that money?
Knowing exactly how much money Phil makes is more or less impossible. I believe fully that he gets money "behind the scenes" that he never talks about. His Youtube money is also, at best, an intervaled number based on a range of CPM and total views from socialblade. With that said, as @That Hedonist Nerd mentioned, I do track as closely as I am able his Twitch money. Subs and cheers are pretty much exact since they can be culled directly (not going to disclose exactly how at this point). Tips are reliant on either the pop-ups (for > $5) and Phil reading them out (for < $5), so there's error inherent there. For 2018, I believe I came up with an estimated pre-tax income of something like $120k-$130k.

We can also look at indirect things. When he had his "back state tax" issue, he said at one point that it was not more than $10,000 but that it was thousands. At some point, I took $5000 and used the largest B&O tax rate of 1.5% to work out that he would have to be in the neighborhood of ~$130k a year to pay that amount from 2.5-3 years of back state taxes. Further, when he was begging for money to pay his 2018 federal taxes before Mommy Burnell (allegedly) gave him $4000, he said his liability was $17,161. You can plug in incomes here to get a rough estimate of what his taxable income was to result in that amount of federal taxes (hint: ~$120-130k).

So yeah, he makes six figures.

hauser

kiwifarms.net
He makes, at a minimum about $110,000 now. Back before the adpocalypse, he was making close to $280,000.
We know based on tracking of tips, number of twitch subs, his patrons, cheers to $ conversion and a modest guesstimate on his video view counts. @actually posts a monthly round up and others break that data down to show interesting trends in it.

We're the autistic data scientists the world needs.
what the fuck. I did not know that. how is it possible that people can give so much money to such a subhuman? regardless, that was enlightening.

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
what the fuck. I did not know that. how is it possible that people can give so much money to such a subhuman? regardless, that was enlightening.
Well that's the thing. When money becomes your everything and you have no shame, become subhuman if you really want to earn money that way.

Not gonna knock on some of the other prolific streamers' hustle, but some of them have the personality of dry bread, make 6 figures easily, and people still give them money. But hey, at least they aren't pieces of shit.

• Agree
Reactions: hauser and Pargon

Muppetmode

kiwifarms.net
Well that's the thing. When money becomes your everything and you have no shame, become subhuman if you really want to earn money that way.

Not gonna knock on some of the other prolific streamers' hustle, but some of them have the personality of dry bread, make 6 figures easily, and people still give them money. But hey, at least they aren't pieces of shit.
He got addicted to the high life, went from trolling fighting game forums and working at a job his dad got him to robbin cradles, buying shitty statues, and having staycations

• Feels
Reactions: SkippyLongbottom

SoapQueen1

speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Might be ok in general discussion but I'll put it here. It's pretty gay to engage in regular, long-ass discussions about the best and worst ways to "take down" or ensure the downfall of DSP. Literally not what the site you're on is about.

BlockedByDaylight

kiwifarms.net
report the posts that you think are ruining the thread. bitching in thread doesn't help anyone.
Okay. I'll be the one to say it. This entire thread is a joke now. It went downhill so fast. I've been here since 2017, and the main thread was far better back then. People didn't muddy it up every fucking day with their tinfoil theories, tangents, and DSP fanfic narratives. This thread was supposed to be the GO TO thread for recent DSP news and facts, but now we have a billion smaller threads and just as many autistic fags here spreading their cum all over the DSPhere. Look at the past 20 pages here. How many meaningless tinfoil posts are there compared to actual useful info about DSP? You people are fucking exceptional. I know a shitload of us who have lurked here for years have left because of these issues. @actually you need to step the fuck up and put this thread back in order. We need FACTS and relevant info, not theories and tinfoil bullshit. Remove all of these opinion-based posts to their own thread and keep only relevant facts, news, and info in this thread. Seriously. This is a DSP discussion thread, not a detractor circlejerk.

KingjadVCMP

kiwifarms.net
Okay. I'll be the one to say it. This entire thread is a joke now. It went downhill so fast. I've been here since 2017, and the main thread was far better back then. People didn't muddy it up every fucking day with their tinfoil theories, tangents, and DSP fanfic narratives. This thread was supposed to be the GO TO thread for recent DSP news and facts, but now we have a billion smaller threads and just as many autistic fags here spreading their cum all over the DSPhere. Look at the past 20 pages here. How many meaningless tinfoil posts are there compared to actual useful info about DSP? You people are fucking exceptional. I know a shitload of us who have lurked here for years have left because of these issues. @actually you need to step the fuck up and put this thread back in order. We need FACTS and relevant info, not theories and tinfoil bullshit. Remove all of these opinion-based posts to their own thread and keep only relevant facts, news, and info in this thread. Seriously. This is a DSP discussion thread, not a detractor circlejerk.
Make your own DSP topic, with blackjack and hookers.

ZehnBoat

JUST FUCKING BAM
kiwifarms.net
aight

• Dumb
Reactions: mollymawk

Wurstbrot

This was my depression
kiwifarms.net
This thread is not ment for amazing new fantastic gout-pulsating factual true and ahnest khantent, because it HAS this size.
If you want relevant current informations then look up one of those billion smaller threads which are ment to inform specifically you, so you don't need to keep on searching for your next glue bag trip, you're welcome.
For crying out loud, we got slapped in the face by a huge neger dick to do exactly this, so don't tell us the polar opposite with your madman opinion.

Back to topic, lol.

Pubic Enemy #1

Oi m8 wot if ur mam was an email
kiwifarms.net
The bottom line is Kiwi Farms, you guys need to STEP UP, alright? OC kahntributions have been very low, alright, and people just aren't TALKING TO ME anymore! If you TALKED TO ME, you know, and had PERTINENT DISCUSSIONS, the forum would be more fun, ok? :stress:

Pargon

He don't
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@actually , @SoapQueen1 , @Comma and a half dozen other users regularly bust ass to post as many facts as one can get from a serial liar. People like @mollymawk and @Adamska post entertaining analysis when they're able. DSP is boring and that's not the fault of anyone here; there's only so much polish one can put on a turd. If this place ain't doing it for you anymore it's because Phil is less entertaining than he was in the past; if you're as much an oldfag as you're coming off then that should be clear to you as it's been discussed multiple times. If you have a problem with that, follow one of the Cardinal Rules and just leave. Don't make a post about it. Just fuck off.

No one cares that you think things are worse than they used to be.

SowonNation

너무 지나쳐
kiwifarms.net
@actually you need to step the fuck up and put this thread back in order.
Boy, I'm SO GLAD that you contributed a lot in these past few months to improve the situation.

I feel like we've had an influx of new people hearing about DSP and the Farms (including myself) over the year, and it's not on us to sift through thousands of pages to check if a topic or a theory has been discussed already. Naturally, stuff will be repeated over time.

Glad you're calling out a hard-working mod though for apparently "not doing his job". Good riddance, hope you continue to lurk and stay in your lane, but please - keep your hands off the keyboard.

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@actually you need to step the fuck up and put this thread back in order. We need FACTS and relevant info, not theories and tinfoil bullshit. Remove all of these opinion-based posts to their own thread and keep only relevant facts, news, and info in this thread. Seriously. This is a DSP discussion thread, not a detractor circlejerk.
I don't think I've had the opportunity to do this yet, so I'm a little excited.

lol calm down

PieceofShet

kiwifarms.net
Wtf you talking about? When something is happening, factually, we open new topic and discuss it there.

Prince Lotor

. . .and the blackest eyes. The Devil's eyes.
kiwifarms.net
What exactly are you on about? I just read all your posts from 2017 and they entirely consist of:
  • repeatedly explaining how and why you hate DSP
  • one-liners
  • a reaction emoji
  • mini-modding
  • tin-foiling
  • demanding people stop tin-foiling
  • demanding information
  • opinion based posts
  • explaining how you watch DSP's streams
  • calling people who watch DSP's streams 'exceptional'
  • explaining how you cheered and defending your troll-cheering
  • explaining how you got chatb& from DSP's stream
  • predictions of Phil's immanent downfall
  • and like 5 screenshots of comments left on his YouTube videos
Reading your spurgout I wasn't that surprised to see how frequently many of your posts got rated 'Dumb', 'Autistic', and 'Optimistic'.

Please feel free to go back to lurking. The mods are doing a great job IMO

Last edited:
Tags
None