Designated Whiner Shitting Street - General non DSP-specific discussion and stupid questions goes here

Kheapathic

Good boy go to Heaven, bad boy go to New Jersey
kiwifarms.net
I want to laugh at you for dropping money on him. But if... IF... he does get Gran Blue and provides plenty of gold dust. I'll withhold judgement.

Bryan Dunn

KoP & Exceptional Detective
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I want to laugh at you for dropping money on him. But if... IF... he does get Gran Blue and provides plenty of gold dust. I'll withhold judgement.
Scroll back to my first donation. He literally said "thats a great idea armedtoast! Its a new fighter and I haven't played any new fighters in awhile! Ive seen the hype so I will buy it"

Congrats. Hes buying grandblue now. I will be ready with my Perci to teach him the way of the Fire spin

Shambler

kiwifarms.net
Scroll back to my first donation. He literally said "thats a great idea armedtoast! Its a new fighter and I haven't played any new fighters in awhile! Ive seen the hype so I will buy it"

Congrats. Hes buying grandblue now. I will be ready with my Perci to teach him the way of the Fire spin
i remember hearing phil specifically state he wasn't buying it earlier this month, guess he worked those mental gymnastics and decided it was a good idea all of a sudden

Pargon

He don't
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

>believing a word DSP says
>giving DSP money

Over ten years and some of them still haven't learned.

Cyber Bowling

kiwifarms.net
And I think instantly going after anyone who speaks out against DSP will prevent us from getting more content.

Nobody else will come forward, which causes massive DSP rants, when they just get doxxed no matter what they do or say.

Rambo? Howard? Leanna? Soulmaid when she leaves? His son in a cat body? Any of his mods? That shit's never going to happen, because some people in the detractor "community" are in fact toxic towards this kind of shit and just ruin good things.
Anyone who has anything of substance to say about Phil isn't going to come here/anywhere else to spill the beans, even if we were nothing but kind and supportive towards them. Once they finally escape the goutsphere, the last thing they want to do is talk about Phil. Leanna is a perfect example of that. If she wanted, she could have spilled a bunch of stuff on her instagram or any other social media site bashing Phil. She didn't spare him because detractors said mean things about her, and she wouldn't have graced us with information if we were nice because she was done with all things Phil and didn't want to focus on it.

Same with Rambo and Howard. I don't know too much about the old days of DSP, but in recent times at least, they're both generally spoken of fondly. I'm not sure I've ever even seen anyone say anything remotely negative about them. They haven't exactly been gold mines of information, and the few times they did say something, it seemed like they just wanted to clear the air, get the bare necessary information out, and then go back to not being involved in Phil's antics.

I will concede mods are less likely to want to come here if they've been insulted/doxed/whatever else, but we have gotten a few who came here despite of that, likely because they're more jaded towards Phil than they are annoyed with us. The thing is, they don't exactly provide much content because they're really not close with Phil at all. Most of what they say is just confirmation of stuff we suspected. Same with his general audience, but in their case, there's even less content to provide because we see all their interactions with Phil in the form of them throwing money at him in chat and him barely acknowledging it.

All that being said, I'll admit some of the doxes I'll only glance at in passing because they're not particularly interesting. I'd personally save them for "bigger" cases, but I don't think it's the end of the world when people share them, and I certainly don't think morality comes into play. I also think we tend to do a good job of shutting anyone down who wants to go too far once someone is doxed. We generally just have a laugh at their expense and move on. If anyone really does care, I'd point out trying to crusade against the doxing raises way more attention to it than simply letting it get posted and fade into obscurity a day or two later when we move on to discussing whatever spergy thing Phil has done that day. With the bankruptcy stuff especially, there's usually something else to talk about in the goutsphere.

MoonRocker

kiwifarms.net
I will concede mods are less likely to want to come here if they've been insulted/doxed/whatever else, but we have gotten a few who came here despite of that, likely because they're more jaded towards Phil than they are annoyed with us. The thing is, they don't exactly provide much content because they're really not close with Phil at all. Most of what they say is just confirmation of stuff we suspected. Same with his general audience, but in their case, there's even less content to provide because we see all their interactions with Phil in the form of them throwing money at him in chat and him barely acknowledging it.
Well fucking said.

We really aren’t losing out on anything by being “dicks” to the various orbiters of the Goutsphere and retired members of the Goutstapo.

Phil has so closely insulated himself into his crummy little castle that nobody but Khet could reliably give us information we might not be privy about.

My lengthy conversation with KingOfGahlfHD demonstrated once again that all mods are kept at arms length of Phil’s private life and are only used and abused to moderate the virtual concentration camp that is his Twitch chat room.

We’re not missing out on anything guys.

There’s no dirt on Phil because he doesn’t share anything with anyone but himself.

Nigel of Ukip

Leader of the EU Meme Black Market
kiwifarms.net
And I think instantly going after anyone who speaks out against DSP will prevent us from getting more content.

Nobody else will come forward, which causes massive DSP rants, when they just get doxxed no matter what they do or say.

Rambo? Howard? Leanna? Soulmaid when she leaves? His son in a cat body? Any of his mods? That shit's never going to happen, because some people in the detractor "community" are in fact toxic towards this kind of shit and just ruin good things.
Oh get off it. Like Josh said, you devote your life to Phil, over 100.000 Tweets mainly about him. You're upset because you want to gatekeep, because you think you're some relevant personality that can decide what can be done and what can't be done. I doxed your friend because he asked for it. He has a whole part in his video where he wants his name mentioned, wants people to know him, so just stop.

Also it's dox, not doxx.

Edit:
I'll add this, so I can be done with it.
If GamerJlee came out with a video where he said he thinks Phil is talking about him and dropped proof I wouldn't of given a single fuck. Yet he acted like a sperg when being called a kid, he kept promoting detractors, kept promoting his own shit and really just wanted his name mentioned even comparing it to the Breaking Bad scene with Walter White.

GamerJlee moded for Phil and got offended when Phil made fun of fucking bing bing wahoo Amiibos, and left. Phil did nothing, he didn't insult him or anything he let it go.
GamerJlee then takes jabs at Phil and tries to be buddy buddy with some detractors, Phil blocks him - like he blocks thousands of people, I'll take a guess you can tweet gout at Phil and you get blocked.
GamerJlee continues to take jabs at Phil and he ignored it up to now.
When Phil spoke about GamerJlee he didn't even use his name, which I think is what GamerJlee wanted.
So yeah, I think GamerJlee was only after attention, and he got it.

Last edited:

LostMy1stAccount

kiwifarms.net
It was a dollar. Not 5 dollars. I donated a dollar to convince him to buy Grandblue Fantasy Versus(he is now buying it) so people can enjoy him get bodied in an anime fighter that he said he hates all anime fighters. I donated a dollar to get him to play sfv tonight to fight him on my Gil. No other way to get him to possibly do this without giving the roach a dollar. Either way ill have fun playing him in Grandblue on my Perci
Let me get this straight:
You paid him money in hopes of him buying a game you want seeing him play.
You paid him money in hopes of playing with/against him in SFV.

Looks like usual paypig/fan behaviour to me.

geekboy400

closeted sociopath and a classy ghost
kiwifarms.net
It was a dollar. Not 5 dollars. I donated a dollar to convince him to buy Grandblue Fantasy Versus(he is now buying it) so people can enjoy him get bodied in an anime fighter that he said he hates all anime fighters. ]
you and that guy a few pages back who donated so phil would play code vain should pool your resources

Pargon

He don't
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Let me get this straight:
You paid him money in hopes of him buying a game you want seeing him play.
You paid him money in hopes of playing with/against him in SFV.

Looks like usual paypig/fan behaviour to me.
To say nothing of the fact that we just had another user own up to dropping money on Phil to (supposedly) generate lulz what, five days ago?

You lurk here, @Bryan Dunn. We know you do. So did you not learn the lesson, or are you just that desperate for a chance to wave your dick at Phil Burnell?

EDIT: ninja'd by @geekboy400

Reactions: Toilet Man

Bryan Dunn

KoP & Exceptional Detective
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
>believing a word DSP says
>giving DSP money

Over ten years and some of them still haven't learned.
Fairly certain he is going to play grandblue fantasy. I mean, its just a dollar. If he doesn't than I get egg on my face for trying because youre right. Dave is a liar and fat greedy fuckhead. If he does than I get a chance at catching him in-game to fight him and others get to see him rage at an anime fighter.

TheTractor

kiwifarms.net
Fairly certain he is going to play grandblue fantasy. I mean, its just a dollar. If he doesn't than I get egg on my face for trying because youre right. Dave is a liar and fat greedy fuckhead. If he does than I get a chance at catching him in-game to fight him and others get to see him rage at an anime fighter.
You gave DSP cash, hope to play agaisn't him and want to see him rage.

Calling him a liar and fuckhead doesn't cancel that your a closeted pigroach fan.

drgnkiller

kiwifarms.net
Oh get off it. Like Josh said, you devote your life to Phil, over 100.000 Tweets mainly about him. You're upset because you want to gatekeep, because you think you're some relevant personality that can decide what can be done and what can't be done. I doxed your friend because he asked for it. He has a whole part in his video where he wants his name mentioned, wants people to know him, so just stop.

Also it's dox, not doxx.

Edit:
I'll add this, so I can be done with it.
If GamerJlee came out with a video where he said he thinks Phil is talking about him and dropped proof I wouldn't of given a single fuck. Yet he acted like a sperg when being called a kid, he kept promoting detractors, kept promoting his own shit and really just wanted his name mentioned even comparing it to the Breaking Bad scene with Walter White.

GamerJlee moded for Phil and got offended when Phil made fun of fucking bing bing wahoo Amiibos, and left. Phil did nothing, he didn't insult him or anything he let it go.
GamerJlee then takes jabs at Phil and tries to be buddy buddy with some detractors, Phil blocks him - like he blocks thousands of people, I'll take a guess you can tweet gout at Phil and you get blocked.
GamerJlee continues to take jabs at Phil and he ignored it up to now.
When Phil spoke about GamerJlee he didn't even use his name, which I think is what GamerJlee wanted.
So yeah, I think GamerJlee was only after attention, and he got it.
If you want to dox everyone that talks out against Phil along with fans then go right ahead. Nobody can stop you, obviously. Just going to make this shit even more boring than it already is since you instantly shut the person up, and Phil goes on with his normal dull streams with failed trolling attempts throwing money at him.

The "devote your life to Phil" from tweets is such a dumb thing to say from people that hover over and search for Phil drama, whether it's here, Twitter, Discord, his stream, their own stream or a restream. At least 60% of detractors watch and know more about him than me at this point in time.

Especially coming from you. All it takes is a wild bug up your ass to make you scour the internet for personal info to use against anyone associated with him, because you believe that'll make Phil fail one day I guess? At least that's what you implied back in Oct-Nov when you threw a fit over mods controlling your doxing. Phil's never going anywhere unless he fucks up. Phil ruins Phil, not detractors.

You claim to be done with it, so I guess this is where I'm done with it.

lavrentiyberia

kiwifarms.net
If he doesn't play it file a chargeback… also file a chargeback if he does play it, and then post the evidence here either way

Nigel of Ukip

Leader of the EU Meme Black Market
kiwifarms.net
If you want to dox everyone that talks out against Phil along with fans then go right ahead. Nobody can stop you, obviously. Just going to make this shit even more boring than it already is since you instantly shut the person up, and Phil goes on with his normal dull streams with failed trolling attempts throwing money at him.

The "devote your life to Phil" from tweets is such a dumb thing to say from people that hover over and search for Phil drama, whether it's here, Twitter, Discord, his stream, their own stream or a restream. At least 60% of detractors watch and know more about him than me at this point in time.

Especially coming from you. All it takes is a wild bug up your ass to make you scour the internet for personal info to use against anyone associated with him, because you believe that'll make Phil fail one day I guess? At least that's what you implied back in Oct-Nov when you threw a fit over mods controlling your doxing. Phil's never going anywhere unless he fucks up. Phil ruins Phil, not detractors.

You claim to be done with it, so I guess this is where I'm done with it.
It's boring for you, and that's about it.
If you didn't complain about me doxing his paypigs don't complain now. You're on Kiwi Farms, not Reddit. If people don't act like spergs I have nothing to look at.

It's not a dumb thing to say, it's reality. You document every shit Phil does on stream. You focus on Phil 24/7. I don't look for drama, I just dox retards. You caused this drama because otherwise just a few people would care, you even shared the link to the dox on twitter you utter retard.

Phil said he doesn't care if they get doxed, he still makes the same amount of money. I do this to documents the retards involved in the shit show. The moment it gets boring I'll move to something else that I find funny.

Don't misrepresent what I said or what I do, and stick to what you do best.
Go Tweet about Phil scratching his ass on stream, post about how fucked he is, and continue posting about your anime waifu.

Also eat shit.

drgnkiller

kiwifarms.net
It's boring for you, and that's about it.
If you didn't complain about me doxing his paypigs don't complain now. You're on Kiwi Farms, not Reddit. If people don't act like spergs I have nothing to look at.

It's not a dumb thing to say, it's reality. You document every shit Phil does on stream. You focus on Phil 24/7. I don't look for drama, I just dox exceptional individuals. You caused this drama because otherwise just a few people would care, you even shared the link to the dox on twitter you utter exceptional individual.

Phil said he doesn't care if they get doxed, he still makes the same amount of money. I do this to documents the exceptional individuals involved in the shit show. The moment it gets boring I'll move to something else that I find funny.

Don't misrepresent what I said or what I do, and stick to what you do best.
Go Tweet about Phil scratching his ass on stream, post about how fucked he is, and continue posting about your anime waifu.

Also eat shit.
And you can continue doxing retards because they upset you so much by giving Phil money. That's apparently the only enjoyment you get out of life. I mean, that's all we see you do, so it must be true.

Why don't you go cry again about how horrible the mods are for controlling you and how nobody appreciates your doxing.

Tags
None