Designated Whiner Shitting Street - General non DSP-specific discussion and stupid questions goes here

drgnkiller

kiwifarms.net
It's boring for you, and that's about it.
If you didn't complain about me doxing his paypigs don't complain now. You're on Kiwi Farms, not Reddit. If people don't act like spergs I have nothing to look at.

It's not a dumb thing to say, it's reality. You document every shit Phil does on stream. You focus on Phil 24/7. I don't look for drama, I just dox exceptional individuals. You caused this drama because otherwise just a few people would care, you even shared the link to the dox on twitter you utter exceptional individual.

Phil said he doesn't care if they get doxed, he still makes the same amount of money. I do this to documents the exceptional individuals involved in the shit show. The moment it gets boring I'll move to something else that I find funny.

Don't misrepresent what I said or what I do, and stick to what you do best.
Go Tweet about Phil scratching his ass on stream, post about how fucked he is, and continue posting about your anime waifu.

Also eat shit.
And you can continue doxing exceptional individuals because they upset you so much by giving Phil money. That's apparently the only enjoyment you get out of life. I mean, that's all we see you do, so it must be true.

Why don't you go cry again about how horrible the mods are for controlling you and how nobody appreciates your doxing.

Slander Man

kiwifarms.net
Fairly certain he is going to play grandblue fantasy. I mean, its just a dollar. If he doesn't than I get egg on my face for trying because youre right. Dave is a liar and fat greedy fuckhead. If he does than I get a chance at catching him in-game to fight him and others get to see him rage at an anime fighter.
Giving Phil money in hopes he buys a game so you can have a chance at playing with him makes you a fan. thekingofhate.com has the forum you're looking for.

Edit: btw we are going to see him rage at weeb fighter regardless if you fight him or not.

DiabeticSP

kiwifarms.net
Honestly if Phil DOES play granblue, it's gonna be amazing.

So its worth a hundred pennies on one hand, on the other its giving him money.

Hopefully he plays the game, it's almost surely going to be a gold mine. Phil barely survived fighter z.

Bryan Dunn

KoP & Exceptional Detective
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You gave DSP cash, hope to play agaisn't him and want to see him rage.

Calling him a liar and fuckhead doesn't cancel that your a closeted pigroach fan.
Giving Phil money in hopes he buys a game so you can have a chance at playing with him makes you a fan. thekingofhate.com has the forum you're looking for.

Edit: btw we are going to see him rage at weeb fighter regardless if you fight him or not.
So if anyone gives DSP a dollar, even if its a troll dollar or to get him to dance like a monkey briefly for the fun of it. That equates to bigtime DSP diehard fan who defends him every step of the way ready to write out blank checks in his honor #savethemansion status?

I guess I am the new dsp fanboi. Hopefully one day I get to be his mod now too and get all those paypig perks like my very own powered wheelchair :cunningpepe:

Jazzy-Select-6-Jazzy-Red.jpg

Prince Lotor

. . .and the blackest eyes. The Devil's eyes.
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone really think you're going to shame @Bryan Dunn out of doing whatever the fuck he feels like doing?

I think this is like the 5th or 6th time since I joined the forums that he's given Phil a dollar to try to steer him towards playing a game that Bryan thinks would be fun to punk him in.

Here's thread if for sharing your opinion regarding giving Phil money https://kiwifarms.net/threads/the-merits-of-throwing-quarters-at-the-monkey-to-make-him-dance.49281/ Edit: I'm just finding the reiteration of this same conversation for the thousandth time rather tedious (:_(

Bryan Dunn

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone really think you're going to shame @Bryan Dunn out of doing whatever the fuck he feels like doing?

I think this is like the 5th or 6th time since I joined the forums that he's given Phil a dollar to try to steer him towards playing a game that Bryan thinks would be fun to punk him in.

Here's thread if for sharing your opinion regarding giving Phil money https://kiwifarms.net/threads/the-merits-of-throwing-quarters-at-the-monkey-to-make-him-dance.49281/
Fair enough. Either way, hopefully my faggotry pays off and we get GranBlue Fantasy Versus in a week or two(pretty sure its going to be in the schedule now). Im going to enjoy the people tipping him asking "didn't you shit on everyone who play anime fighters and now youre playing one?".

Prince Lotor

. . .and the blackest eyes. The Devil's eyes.
kiwifarms.net
Fair enough. Either way, hopefully my faggotry pays off and we get GranBlue Fantasy Versus in a week or two(pretty sure its going to be in the schedule now). Im going to enjoy the people tipping him asking "didn't you shit on everyone who play anime fighters and now youre playing one?".
I don't really think your suggestion with the $1 attached actually influenced his decision to play the game or not as Phil stubbornly makes up his mind on his own as to what he want's to do, but at the same time I could see Phil reading your tip and thinking ' wow alotta peepul are hype for this. It's a good idea I had dood' and actually being a tipping point in him mentally adding it into his autism schedule.

At this point I'll laugh as much if he doesn't play it and it becomes another Code Vein situation type-deal.

Edit: Are you still a Twitch streamer? Like in Phil's chat do you have some badge that indicates you are a Twitch affiliate or partner or whatever?

Pargon

He don't
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Here's thread if for sharing your opinion regarding giving Phil money https://kiwifarms.net/threads/the-merits-of-throwing-quarters-at-the-monkey-to-make-him-dance.49281/ Edit: I'm just finding the reiteration of this same conversation for the thousandth time rather tedious (:_(
Personally I'm not shaming him. I'm flipping a coin to see if mocking him will cause him to go ballistic because that's funny. I did it in this thread because he came in here and admitted what he did, and unlike him, my swing at internet laffs didn't cost me a dime. None of my money went to a selfish documented liar.

killuminati

soap dropped, nigga
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So if anyone gives DSP a dollar, even if its a troll dollar or to get him to dance like a monkey briefly for the fun of it. That equates to bigtime DSP diehard fan who defends him every step of the way ready to write out blank checks in his honor #savethemansion status?

I guess I am the new dsp fanboi. Hopefully one day I get to be his mod now too and get all those paypig perks like my very own powered wheelchair :cunningpepe:

View attachment 1156501
If you come here and say you gave DSP money, you know the exact reception you're going to receive. You've been following DSP for years, you know what the fuck it is.

The only reason you would post that shit is for the negative attention. People have always said you have this weird-ass humiliation fetish, and I'm honestly starting to believe it at this point.

FrankPentangeli

kiwifarms.net
And you can continue doxing exceptional individuals because they upset you so much by giving Phil money. That's apparently the only enjoyment you get out of life. I mean, that's all we see you do, so it must be true.

Why don't you go cry again about how horrible the mods are for controlling you and how nobody appreciates your doxing.
Weren't you done with it three posts back?

Reactions: Martys_not_smarty

Bryan Dunn

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Are you still a Twitch streamer? Like in Phil's chat do you have some badge that indicates you are a Twitch affiliate or partner or whatever?
Yeah twitchtv still has me as a partner. Havent streamed in years though.

If you come here and say you gave DSP money, you know the exact reception you're going to receive. You've been following DSP for years, you know what the fuck it is.
Fair enough but I only was responding to someone who tagged me specifically and asked if that was me as my twitch account is very known. That's all.

• Informative
Reactions: Prince Lotor

BrokeACKMountain

kiwifarms.net
Personally I'm not shaming him. I'm flipping a coin to see if mocking him will cause him to go ballistic because that's funny. I did it in this thread because he came in here and admitted what he did, and unlike him, my swing at internet laffs didn't cost me a dime. None of my money went to a selfish documented liar.
Are you calling Midfirst Bank/the U.S. Government/Vince Mcmahons pocket a documented liar? Because I believe that's where Bryan's one dollah bill is going.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Pargon

Nigel of Ukip

Leader of the EU Meme Black Market
kiwifarms.net
Yeah twitchtv still has me as a partner. Havent streamed in years though.
Do they extent contracts with users they partner, or can they simply terminate the contract if you cross the line?

Also no matter how much money people give to Phil now, he's fucked. If you can tip him a few cents and it makes him rage of flail like an exceptional individual, I don't see the big issue, it gives us content. Thirdeye got under Phil's skin and gave us a number of priceless clips for a few cents, which we would never get otherwise.

Bryan Dunn

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Do they extent contracts with users they partner, or can they simply terminate the contract if you cross the line?

Also no matter how much money people give to Phil now, he's fucked. If you can tip him a few cents and it makes him rage of flail like an exceptional individual, I don't see the big issue, it gives us content. Thirdeye got under Phil's skin and gave us a number of priceless clips for a few cents, which we would never get otherwise.
Ive been partnered forever. Its never been revoked even though I havent streamed on there site in years or did streams on youtube. I suppose that if you do things that piss off twitch staff they would revoke your partnership. Twitch tv is very backdoor handshake who-you-know type of business style rather then across the board fair impartial goals met to gain access to the programs offered.

If you are entertaining and know some ecelebs from twitch(Lirik, DrDisrespect, SummitG)and co-stream with them enough itll rub off on you enough to get to be apart of the big programs and make $$$. Pretty much Hollywood Online

DarkSoulsPhil

kiwifarms.net
If you give him money, you're a fan. You can tell him to buy games by simply @ing him or penne points. It's free.

King of Outlines is obviously a fan. With all the accounts he's had on here, they always get busted for being him in this sub-forum.

You and Dave make a good couple. Your humiliation fetish pairs well with his apology fetish. Maybe tip him a dollar and ask for an outline of his gout-nis

Tags
None