Designated Whiner Shitting Street - General non DSP-specific discussion and stupid questions goes here

Schmeckel

Praise 'til you're hollow
kiwifarms.net
If you give him money, you're a fan. You can tell him to buy games by simply @ing him or penne points. It's free.

King of Outlines is obviously a fan. With all the accounts he's had on here, they always get busted for being him in this sub-forum.

You and Dave make a good couple. Your humiliation fetish pairs well with his apology fetish. Maybe tip him a dollar and ask for an outline of his gout-nis
Not to mention his previous affiliation with Freddy, and his own streams centered on Phil... He's got a total "notice me senpai!" boner for dsp.

SoapQueen1

speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
What’s the difference between the two?
The difference between the two is becoming partner is incredibly hard and basically requires knowing someone high up at Twitch. Affiliate requires streaming for at least 8 hours, at least 7 days in a month, and getting 3 or more viewers average during that time. Which is basically having two friends plus opening your own stream in a tab.

Ralad

kiwifarms.net
Drgnkiller should make a separate Twitter where he gives his nuanced opinions on games/movies and posts clips of that anime waifu. It would be hugely successful, people would come out in droves to hear what DSP Archives has to say about the new One Punch game. I'd be all for it, it gets really annoying having to scroll past all of the DSP stuff just to see his reviews.

• Agree
Reactions: SkippyLongbottom

Wurstbrot

This was my depression
kiwifarms.net
Drgnkiller should make a separate Twitter where he gives his nuanced opinions on games/movies and posts clips of that anime waifu. It would be hugely successful, people would come out in droves to hear what DSP Archives has to say about the new One Punch game. I'd be all for it, it gets really annoying having to scroll past all of the DSP stuff just to see his reviews.
DSParchives is his name, that makes it odd, but it does not bother me tbh.

This also spreads an interesting accidental message, don't not make your life about DSP, go on and do something more fun. I kinda approve this.

wahkando

kiwifarms.net
Projection? I happen to be one of those lucky individuals in society who's never experienced financial hardship and never will due to a combination of winning the social lottery upon birth and having been fortunate enough to try my hand at various entrepreneurial ventures that have become successful at the SMB level.

Your second mistake is you still seem to view Dark as a master conman who doesn't believe a word that he says while running a massive long-term con project. DSP is not an intelligent man. He is petty, mediocre, weak, and scared. He suffers from low self-esteem, masked behind bravado, insults, and derision towards anyone calling him out for any deficiency. He undoubtedly believes what he says in his pre-streams every day; he undoubtedly believes the value in his own work; he undoubtedly believes that the 50,000+ YT videos he's released are works of art; he undoubtedly believes that he is owed a life of luxury and comfort because he's worked hard to get where he's at.

He is a petty bourgeois at heart and his attitude is indicative of the average American who also believes the same thing: a stroke of luck and a significant amount of hard work should enable you to become wealthy. The only difference between Phil and average Americans who believe in this fantasy is that Phil would like to become wealthy doing a minimal and marginal amount of "work" while producing nothing of value.
Lol I congratute you on winning the genetic lottery and I'm surprised you didn't mention your good looks as well. Are you going to retire by 35 and start posting on the farms full time?

I never said he was a master con man. The entire first part of your 2nd paragraph contradicts your second. All those things you note suggest he doesn't believe it.

He doesn't beg like a car salesman because he thinks he deserves a certain lifestyle, then he'd not lower himself to that level, he does it for the opposite reason - he is desperate to retain his standard despite not actually being able to.

Your entire petite bourgeois rant reminds me of something a 16 year old radical would say after going to r/ChapoTrapHouse for the first time

What was his actual excuse? "Real adult things" or something to that effect?
He just said "he couldn't say". Glossed over in a secretive fashion.

Last edited:

wahkando

kiwifarms.net
I think you have reading comprehension issues. This is the second time you misunderstood one of the points I was trying to convey: winning the “social lottery” has nothing to do with looks but is simply a way of stating that I was luckily born in an advantageous social class.

This is why I wrote this whole snippet; you claimed that I was projecting my feelings and experiences onto Dark’s. My life is nothing like DSP’s ranging from the area I was born and raised in, to the way I was raised, to the opportunities I had access to, and to what I’ve done with my life.

I can’t project on Dark because we are nothing alike. And it’s actually insulting to assume that I would funnel my own personal feelings through Dark’s narrow and shallow view of the world.

Your statement that Dark doesn’t believe anything he says and only states his lies to extract money from his army of autists so he can keep the standard he’s built for himself is the definition of a con. DSP undoubtedly believes in all the things he states; he has to in order to make sense of a life that has no meaning. He has to in order to make sense of the situation that he’s in. Dark genuinely believes that he’s a worthwhile content creator who has pioneered a genre of content. This attitude is exactly why he’s one of the most prominent cows. If he was lying all through it, the facade would have cracked and people would have moved on eventually. Theres enough content out there where he seriously claims his videos as transformative works of art and adding value to YT simply because he exists. He doesn’t lie when he says all of that, he genuinely believes it.

First, the term is “petite bourgeoisie” (or petty bourgeois in English) and second, I had already read Karl Marx’s “Das Kapital” and the translations of his dialectics with Hagel to formulate my own opinions about capitalism and the various systems modern society has employed to distribute wealth. The fact that you equate the mention of the Chapo Trap House subreddit as an insult demonstrates you know nothing about the subject at hand.

Whatever, I’m done with this. You can believe what you want to believe.
Congratulations, you are officially a lolcow you sperg

But I am sorry half of petty bourgeois was spelled in the incorrect language, in my defence, I misspelled the French and my phone autocorrected to English.

Hope you're just doing a bit though!

Bryan Dunn

KoP & Exceptional Detective
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Good god, you fucking moron. You still have yet to catch on to the fact that you're something of a joke in the Goutmosphere. Grow a thicker skin than DSP, you pussy.
Says the dude thats been posting about me for years. The only joke is speds like you that call into dsps legal shit like a bigbrained individual. Do a flip and stop searching for (you)'s with the rest of you 5 or 6 people who need to find any post to hope I respond.

>Youre a joke thats why we randomly accuse people of being you

Rent free you paranoid spaz

wahkando

kiwifarms.net
This just makes me mad. I have contributed to 0.0002 % of what phil makes in a year. IT DOESNT MATTER. He is an adult man begging for money on a daily basis with no future at all. I have not done anything with anyones entertainment purposes. I have just amused myself. Some DSP detractors are obsessed lunatics. I am just a lunatic. If you haven't noticed. Phil is like a honeybadger he will just go on and we have no influence what so ever.
This kind of paypig logic is how he makes 65k a year in tips

Since you make the Norwegian minimum wage or whatever, congrats on spending 4 hours of your time to get Phil to put on a gillet!

BSV

Last minute vest
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
honeybadgers are some of the thoughest animals on this planet, fearless. dsp is the complete opposit.
Nope that is completely wrong. 90% of phils followers don't like him they want to withold his money and sit on a fucking internet forum and obsess over him throwing insults that is as effective as water on goose feather. They even get mad and don't react very good to criticism. You don't have to like what I say for it to be true.

Nope that is completely wrong. 90% of phils followers don't like him they want to withold his money and sit on a fucking internet forum and obsess over him throwing insults that is as effective as water on goose feather. They even get mad and don't react very good to criticism. You don't have to like what I say for it to be true.
At least I used to be able to say at least you were an honest tardlet BSV. Now you're just trying to reason away your obsession with this fuckface. Just when I thought I couldn't think lower of people who donated to Phil.

BSV

Last minute vest
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes, you did. If you didn't give him $61, Phil would have been whining about this being a slow day and how whatever game he is playing sucks. You made Phil a happy clown, and clown mode Phil is boring.
We live in a society. What I find funny can be provoking for others. Or it may be provoking others for fun is what i find fun. The live stream with phil talking to an authority figure was for me today's highlight. Making phil happy to provoke you was the dessert. Thanks for entertaining me. Now I will go to bed and regret this with a hangover tomorrow.

Tags
None