Designated Whiner Shitting Street - General non DSP-specific discussion and stupid questions goes here

We Are The Witches

kiwifarms.net
To add to what @tripmix says:
  • Embed the video if you want so that's already available without any <a> links. If you don't want to take much space, then you can spoiler it.
AddMedia.png

• If it's Youtube, you can manually add a timestamp by putting &t= at the end of the URL, and then the number of minutes followed by an m, then the number of seconds followed by an s. Like: /watch?v=XXXXXXXXXXX&t=6m11s
  • Or just stop the video when you want, then right click to Copy video URL at current time.
YT00000000000000001.png

HumanHive

Human Behavior is Retarded Behavior
kiwifarms.net
A lot of people that I have never seen in Phil threads before (granted I am kinda new but) have been sperging out in here trying to defend him. I don't think embarrassing is the word I am looking for, I think its more retarded. The only one I can understand is Null and thats cause he might have to deal with another retarded lolsuit while fighting Melinda and Russel. Outside of him, those defending DSP are just retards
Sorry some of us are in touch with reality.

Look if you feel so strongly that DSP is a conman, take the weenpill amd report him to the Better Business Bureau. You’ll be laughed out of town.

“Oh he spent his begathon money on gacha? Oh yes sir, we’ll call the police AT ONCE!”

DSP's Tax Lawyer

kiwifarms.net

Look if you feel so strongly that DSP is a conman, take the weenpill amd report him to the Better Business Bureau. You’ll be laughed out of town.

“Oh he spent his begathon money on gacha? Oh yes sir, we’ll call the police AT ONCE!”
Now I see why you defend him so much. You are living in the same reality as him

SaidNoOneEver

kiwifarms.net

He committed Federal crimes with his bankruptcy fraud. Other people have gone to prison for less. Why is this OK with you? People like him cause you to pay more in bank fees, insurance premiums, interest rates, and the list goes on. And he likely lives better than you from all that yet you defend him.

How can you "defend" DSP if he isn't under attack?
By being a contrarian who’s just trying to stir a very petty pot. It happens every time something DSP related makes front page, people that don’t follow him and frankly see a lot weirder and more fucked up stuff on this sight feel the need to come in and give their two cents because they cherry pick the few people that get mad or think DSP if finally gonna collapse in on himself for good.

phil can be defending because he was unquestionably attacked, just not by 99% of the people in this thread lol

we just had like a full page on this thread dedicated to a bunch of asshats arguing on the semantics of what constitutes a “con artist” like it really matters

Last edited:

Flavius Anthemius

Praetorian prefect of the East
kiwifarms.net
Just because other cows are more sick and fucked up then others here, doesn't make what lesser cows do more good or kind-hearted, there's plenty of evidence that Phil is narcissistic greedy manipulative scum bag that exploits the generosity of literal retards behind a shield of lies and half truths.

If you're gonna attempt to defend a lolcow's reputation who's incapable of making necessary changes in their life preventing them from being from being ridiculed and laughed, then fuck off and go be a sperg somewhere else.