Inactive Desmond Daniel Amofah / Etika / Etika World Network - Dead nigga

Diabeetus

Ice cream and apple pie
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Etika, once beloved by those who knew him and his content, is now going through a public mental breakdown of epic proportions. I'm surprised he isn't known as Nigga Antwiler at this point, because his downfall is very easily comparable to that of The Spoony One, and it looks like his insanity is going to be continual.

He was mainly recognized for his livestreams where he'd overreact to game trailers, most notably Super Smash Bros. Here's his content in a nutshell.

His fanbase first got a glimpse of Etika's mental instability with this Reddit post, where he implies he is going to kill himself over his YouTube getting terminated (a).

Understandably, his fans became worried about him and started sharing how important he is to them.

This soon died down with Etika reassuring his fans on a livestream that he's okay...

...but he ain't okay now, though.

Recently, Etika's been tweeting a lot (and I mean a lot) of insane shit. I have a catalog of tweets from just today, in fact.

And what does he offer if you give him any sort of criticism or tell him he's going mad in the head? At first, he tried to pin all his criticism on being black. You know, because everyone who's black is unfairly persecuted in some way.

Two hours later though, he basically said that if you criticize him, you're getting an instant block.

He's not just blocking random Twitter users, however. He's also blocking people who care about him like Sky Williams and his girlfriend.

Of course, all this shit peaked with the instantly infamous moment when Etika livestreamed himself getting detained. Josh has provided an in-site archive of the stream, fortunately.

Granted, I haven't seen the entire livestream, but my favorite quote from the stream is "I'd suck your dick, Sergeant". It's funnier than his entire career.

There've already been a decent amount of mainstream news sites talking about this incident. Here's a brief catalog.
The Daily Dot (a)
Kotaku (a)
Newsweek (a)
Heavy (a)

Even ResetEra has been talking about Etika in a negative light (a), and when even ResetEra's talking shit about you and calling you a clown, you know you've fucked up.

I think it's pretty obvious this nigga is a lolcow. He shits on his fans, he says insane crap on Twitter on a daily basis, barely anyone thinks he's sane anymore, and when you try to criticize him for anything, even if you're a loved one of his, he blocks you. Unless he somehow cleans up his act, which he most likely won't, he'll be a very fun topic for us to talk about.

Twitter (a)
Reddit Account (a)
Official Subreddit (a)
Instagram (a)
Wiki Page (a)
YouTube Archival Channel

MOD EDIT: More content:

Here's another record for the case of mania: video uploaded during another one of his previous episodes:
he randomly went live on Instagram for only 9 minutes walking to see avengers endgame says life is an anime

View attachment 742717
View attachment 742723
drama alert archive

Attachments

Last edited:

Catch Your Breath

kiwifarms.net
Where the hell are your archives, faggot? None of those tweets are archived. Also I think it needs to be stressed that this breakdown has occurred now for the 3rd time in 6 months. On top of that, he wasn't arrested, he was detained. If there was an arrest, it would be on record by now. He was only put in handcuffs because he was non-compliant with officers.

Diabeetus

Ice cream and apple pie
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Because going back through a lot of posts where I know that the images were directly uploaded, I'm seeing a lot of broken images.
Just refresh the page lol. I don't know everything about how this site runs technically, but I think if the dude who made the site in the first place is able to see all the provided screencaps just fine, you can too.

Sidon's fleshlight

Pwning the libtards with Alex Jones since 1776
kiwifarms.net
I've known Etika for years, along with being a fan of his content; and I'm honestly shocked that he didn't a thread much earlier.

I'm a fan of his past content, and I think that it still holds up today.

However, there's a line when it comes to livestreaming, and Etika seriously needs to draw a line somewhere before it's too late and he ends up in the 13-50 statistic.

Or not, it's a bit funny seeing his madness unfold; and gives everyone here material to work with.

Wake me up

CωC Club founder
kiwifarms.net
I am not entirely convinced but I can see this being a coke-induced meltdown. Does anyone have any idea what got him over the edge (this time around)?

The thing about a coke breakdown(apart from physical tells, which are not always present), is that it just looks a lot like a pure egomaniacal breakdown, which I can see this guy having just as well. Things like demeaning everyone around you, calling yourself the Antichrist, public outrages with no rhyme or reason to it... all could boil down to one case as much as the other.

He mentions something about money. Could this be the firestarter? A coke addiction and an empty bank account do go together, just saying...

Last edited:

kiwifarms.net
I am not entirely convinced but i can see this being a coke-induced meltdown. Does anyone have any idea what got him over the edge (this time around)?

The thing about a coke breakdown(apart from physical tells, which are not always present), is that it just looks a lot like a pure egomaniacal breakdown, which I can see this guy having just as well. Things like demeaning everyone around you, calling yourself the Antichrist, public outrages with no rhyme or reason to it... all could boil down to one case as much as the other.

He mentions something about money. Could this be the firestarter? A coke addiction and an empty bank account do go together, just saying...
Definitely manic. And the way he's pushed out his previous friends who wanted to help tells me that this isn't just bullshitting:

Plus, all this attention/worshiping from his fanbase doesn't help his issue at ALL. He needs mental help.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino