Inactive Desmond Daniel Amofah / Etika / Etika World Network - Dead nigga

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sorry for being late but could someone be so kind to explain the joke about DSP outlasting other YouTubers, streamers, etc.? I'm less familiar with him at this point than Etika; is DSP really reckless?
He's a fucking pigroach.

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
F for Etika. Another internet man has been claimed, this time by suicide.

I don't understand why so many people in this thread seem to think that it's impossible to both appreciate Etika as a lolcow and be saddened by his death. His mental health completely fell apart in a frighteningly short amount of time and pretty much everybody who made a serious effort to help him was just pushed away by him. Watching mental illness claim somebody in real time is pretty depressing. Still doesn't mean that I can't find his antics amusing or laugh at jokes at his expense. That "GAME!" image in particular is fucking hilarious.
For some people, the death of Etika would mean one can't laugh at the shit he was known for even though one could still look at the antics of a dead guy and still laugh while knowing how fucked up they may of been by various things.

Etika was a lolcow through and through, and it's not every day that a lolcow commits suicide. I think it's fair to say that tensions/emotions are going to be high since he was only confirmed dead mere hours ago. Nobody is trying to "virtue signal", cases like this just remind us that we are all human and mental illness can happen to anyone.
The recent confirmation of his passing would no doubt lead to tensions and emotions, at least among those that are fans of him, ironic or unironic. As for "virtue signal" and the like though, that won't be long before it rears its head in.

Marissa Moira

kiwifarms.net
I may be slow on this, but was there a credible source as to the descriptions circulating in regards to the condition of his body?
If you want to see stuff, look at some of the 9/11 footage where the bodies hit the streets, granted it's from a much greater height so the bodies won't resemble much when they hit the ground. You can also try and find info on national parks because if it has a famous mountain, someone's jumped from one and that's a comparable height to the bridge. The Golden gate bridge also has a good amount of jumper information, it's also the bridge with the most amount of survivors. There's no real difference between hitting the ground or a body of water from that height.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino