Inactive Desmond Daniel Amofah / Etika / Etika World Network - Dead nigga

Colmerry

Diversity is my strength, autism is my superpower.
kiwifarms.net
Youtuber Gamerfrommars and others are blaming memeology101 for Etika's death.

View attachment 816188
lol these niggas are having a full-on slapfight

That 3rd and 4th screenshot in GFM's tweet is the BetterHelp shit, and he's acting like that's targeting someone for their mental health for some reason.

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
lol these niggas are having a full-on slapfight
View attachment 816785
View attachment 816786
View attachment 816787
That 3rd and 4th screenshot in GFM's tweet is the BetterHelp shit, and he's acting like that's targeting someone for their mental health for some reason.
Not surprised GFM is doing this. He has dumb hot takes on drama all the time from the Patrice Wilson shit with H3H3 to even the Change the Channel drama. Doesn't help he fabricated drama with Game Theory where he somehow made Matpat look like the bigger man.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

Fish-Eyed Fool

You just suck on that sucker, sucka.
kiwifarms.net
Yeah I don't get why people are so broke up about Etika's death. What because he was YouTuber? People fucking kill themselves all the time. I dunno, maybe I just wasn't following the guy. Personally, I think Chloe Sagal setting himself on fire in the name of mental health and having his message completely ignored, in favor of making it about bullying, was more tragic.

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
kiwifarms.net
These things need to happen.

The government needs to shut down Google.

Google's HQ needs to bulldozed.

The site needs to be turned into a huge pyramid to commemorate Etika with a sign saying "NO BITCH NIGGAS".

No information as to why we did this should be placed in the pyramid in order to flummox future archaeologists trying to reconstruct our civilisation after it inevitably collapses. Also all construction materials used in the pyramid should have messed up isotope ratios to stop them doing radioisotope dating. I'd suggest a process analogous to the way the U-235/U-238 ratio is manipulated to produce reactor fuel.

All this will be ferociously expensive but Google has a lot of cash and Google workers should be forced to haul the stones for the pyramid. Trump will play the role of Pharaoh and James O'Keefe will chief whip wielder.

Last edited:

Diabeetus

Ice cream and apple pie
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How was he a dick?
Read the OP. I outlined how Etika treated his fans and people who cared about him (Sky Williams, his ex-girlfriend, etc.) like shit. He would regularly e-beg for no reason (other than just wanting money). He said he didn't need his fans, even though they're the entire reason he was relevant and got money on the Internet.

It sucks he an hero'd, and it was terrible that he was as mentally ill as he was. But that does not excuse the shit he would do publicly.

Wait...
...he was suicide-baiting?? In Twitter, people simply mentioned that he was dead by suicide! I did not know of this part!
That's because Twitter's been poisoned by moralfags who ratio and try to silence everyone who attempts to bring up what Etika has done before the time of his death. He's suicide-baited multiple times, and anyone who had tabs on this dude when this thread was only four pages long would tell you that.

I have more sympathy for those who feel sad over his death than those who try to profit off it, or those who just shit on him because he's "a black nigger who ate watermelon on stream" or whatever. But the reason you didn't know that Etika's done this shit is because of moralfag Etika fans who force everyone to suck his withering black cock.

T

TP 200

kiwifarms.net
People are losing their shit over this guy. Gotta say though, some of the ways people are reacting to it is great.

This dude has made like 20 vids in the past 24 hours just to say "Fuck Etika".
Holy shit, you weren't lying. This dude seems to make like 20 videos for every fucking topic lmao

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Seriously though, how was he a dick?
I'm not saying he actually was a dick, but raking someone over the coals for him being dead because that guy thought he was a dick when he was alive is bullshit. It's not like that memeology dude murdered him or anything.

I'm just reminded of how we get blamed every time some lolcow an heroes even if we had absolutely nothing to do with it, even though the lolcow was a fucking ridiculous piece of shit anyway.

Big Question

The Notorious One
kiwifarms.net
Read the OP. I outlined how Etika treated his fans and people who cared about him (Sky Williams, his ex-girlfriend, etc.) like shit. He would regularly e-beg for no reason (other than just wanting money). He said he didn't need his fans, even though they're the entire reason he was relevant and got money on the Internet.

It sucks he an hero'd, and it was terrible that he was as mentally ill as he was. But that does not excuse the shit he would do publicly.

That's because Twitter's been poisoned by moralfags who ratio and try to silence everyone who attempts to bring up what Etika has done before the time of his death. He's suicide-baited multiple times, and anyone who had tabs on this dude when this thread was only four pages long would tell you that.

I have more sympathy for those who feel sad over his death than those who try to profit off it, or those who just shit on him because he's "a black nigger who ate watermelon on stream" or whatever. But the reason you didn't know that Etika's done this shit is because of moralfag Etika fans who force everyone to suck his withering black cock.
I understand. I don't know weather the way he treated his fans and people were part of his illness, however if it wasn't, it is a flawed part of him. Although with all this information, and compared to others, I don't think Etika was a totally terrible person, but rather a person with flaws, and the suicide baiting and meltdowns (in hindsight) could be seen more as a cry for help then outright attention seeking. I think ReviewTechUSA (as much as he is a lolcow) made this point perfectly.

Now that you mention his fans, a lot of them may be saying "RIP ETIKA" and stuff, but they failed to do what they should have done months ago. That was to criticize Etika. I'm not saying insulting him or anything like that, but I mean telling Etika to get his shit sorted out, and that he is not a god. Instead of doing this, the fans played into his delusions. They aren't to blame for Etika's tragic passing, but still.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino