Inactive Desmond Daniel Amofah / Etika / Etika World Network - Dead nigga

• I am killing the Proving Grounds board in a week, unless someone has an idea to make it work. (Thread) (Update 1)

Bungus Scrungus

kiwifarms.net
Hmm. I mean, if you have something like the join feature on youtube, or a patreon, you're going to profit off the death of someone regardless, even if you turn off ads for your video. That's just how it is. I don't see what's so wrong with that guy pointing out some basic bitches. Just gives more of an excuse to see how things go on their side. YouTube is also profiting off the death of others by having people report on it on their platform, so, I don't know; that complaint just seems fruitless, really.

Reactions: HIVidaBoheme

Scratchin' Pro

kiwifarms.net
I find it genuinely sad the only reason this guy is at all well known is because he killed himself. It reminds me of how Van Gogh was obsessed with being recognized for his art and only became recognized after he shot himself.
What do you mean? Etika was well known for a long-ass time; he even had a notable following on the Japanese-speaking Internet. It's true he got a lot more attention after his death and that does suck, but I think if anything, everyone who only knew him because he went fucking ballistic and anhero'd himself will forget and everyone who remembered him from all his videos before then will be around to tell his story.

Watcher

Cishet dudebro
kiwifarms.net
What do you mean? Etika was well known for a long-ass time; he even had a notable following on the Japanese-speaking Internet. It's true he got a lot more attention after his death and that does suck,
I had no idea who this guy was until he killed himself, along with most people I knew. His public persona didn't really blow up until he did it. As evidenced by how his wikipedia page's earliest historical version just lists him as a Youtuber who "mysteriously disappeared". The page wouldn't have existed had he not killed himself.
but I think if anything, everyone who only knew him because he went fucking ballistic and anhero'd himself will forget and everyone who remembered him from all his videos before then will be around to tell his story.
I think he'll mostly be used as an example of a Youtuber who went crazy, similar to the Youtube shooter. And will be used as an example in the future. IE: "This guy's gonna pull an Etika". I don't predict he's going to be remembered for his videos.

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
I had no idea who this guy was until he killed himself, along with most people I knew. His public persona didn't really blow up until he did it. As evidenced by how his wikipedia page's earliest historical version just lists him as a Youtuber who "mysteriously disappeared". The page wouldn't have existed had he not killed himself.

I think he'll mostly be used as an example of a Youtuber who went crazy, similar to the Youtube shooter. And will be used as an example in the future. IE: "This guy's gonna pull an Etika". I don't predict he's going to be remembered for his videos.
Hey now... He also got some notoriety because of his meltdowns.

The SJWs and random online do-gooders probably can’t resist the temptation of turning Erika into some sort of YouTube patron saint of mental health.

I’ve already seen the first dozen takes of: “It’s not easy being black online. In fact it can be outright dangerous as Etika have shown us all...”

Kill all whales

Don't ask ok?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey now... He also got some notoriety because of his meltdowns.

The SJWs and random online do-gooders probably can’t resist the temptation of turning Erika into some sort of YouTube patron saint of mental health.

I’ve already seen the first dozen takes of: “It’s not easy being black online. In fact it can be outright dangerous as Etika have shown us all...”
you know what i find funny when etika was going crazy everyone was spamming with memes and ignoring his desperate cries for help

these were the same people who were shitting on etika, now that he is dead he has been turned into some patron saint of mental health.

Scratchin' Pro

kiwifarms.net

I was a casual fan of the guy since around 2015-2016. Most of the people I knew and myself (social hermits who spend our time looking at maymays) were familiar with the guy. You and I must have had different experiences online and I think we're just gonna have to agree to disagree on this.

Gravityqueen4life

a Raven is fine too
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Krimjob

Resident God-Emperor
kiwifarms.net
Literally worst timing possible, even more so since Etika was the complete opposite. Like seriously, not even mild cancel culture involved there. Everyone liked the guy and wanted him to get help.

Reactions: Caffeinated Idol

Burning Fanatic

Lvl. 12 Necroposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Etika's trending on Twitter right now after YouTube Rewind just dropped. Lot of his fans are pissed that he didn't get any kind of proper tribute or mention in the video.

Screen Shot 2019-12-05 at 6.46.29 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-12-05 at 6.46.48 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-12-05 at 6.49.48 PM.png

And for all the fans, there are of course trolls crawling out of the woodworks to fuck with them.
Screen Shot 2019-12-05 at 6.39.13 PM.png
https://twitter.com/savannahcason/status/1202723326432567299 / https://archive.md/EGZ1X

Shaka Brah

Hang ten, my dudes.
kiwifarms.net
Etika's trending on Twitter right now after YouTube Rewind just dropped. Lot of his fans are pissed that he didn't get any kind of proper tribute or mention in the video.

View attachment 1038267

View attachment 1038269

View attachment 1038274

And for all the fans, there are of course trolls crawling out of the woodworks to fuck with them.
View attachment 1038232
https://twitter.com/savannahcason/status/1202723326432567299 / https://archive.md/EGZ1X
I know it's bad, but I chuckled at the last one.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino