Desmond Daniel Amofah (Etika) was detained by police after twitter meltdown -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.
U

UA 674

kiwifarms.net
Looks like that shelf had the last laugh.

RisingPhoenix

I came here to squark at you
kiwifarms.net
He's been let out of the hospital already and promptly posted an instagram image with his discharge sheet which had his address and phone-number on it (someone already posted it on the previous page). How is it that the hospital would just let him out after all that? I was under the impression the thing he was arrested under would put him in a 75 hour hold or something

Jaded Optimist

New Spooky Image Everyday
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Isn't this like the second time this happened? Dude needs help, he seems bipolar.

Spergsaplenty

Forged in the chat rooms of CD games MSN game zone
kiwifarms.net
Almost all streamers are mentally ill because after sitting in front of a screen for 5-20 hours there's not much time left for socializing or family or much else other than eating and sleeping. If they had any IRL friends to begin with they grow distant from them. That with the pressure to stream daily and stream well to keep the money and the people coming

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Almost all streamers are mentally ill because after sitting in front of a screen for 5-20 hours there's not much time left for socializing or family or much else other than eating and sleeping. If they had any IRL friends to begin with they grow distant from them. That with the pressure to stream daily and stream well to keep the money and the people coming
Lack of social interaction has a drastic affect on social skills in general, yeah.

Mister Loser

Contains chemicals known to cause cancer.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is there some kind of tl;dr about this guy because I've never heard of him in my life.
He streams himself overreacting to stuff. A while back he did a series on the dark web, right now his current most watched stuff is all about Smash because he reacts incredibly over the top to literally everything in anything Nintendo.
Recently he's gone a bit psycho, dumping uncensored anime tiddies on his Youtube channel (leading to it getting banned) and tweeting while sounding like a madman.
And here we are now. His mental health was in such a bad state that he had to get SWATTED to get himself to a mental hospital.

U

UA 674

kiwifarms.net
Is there some kind of tl;dr about this guy because I've never heard of him in my life.
Black man like saying nigga all the time, black man loves games, black man loves anime, black man loves nintendo. Black man loves yelling and overreacting to cancerous amount. Times change. Nintendo change. Black man can't handle, black man go crazy. RIP black man's shelf.

ApatheticViewer

Devotee of Nihilist Satanic Leftism
kiwifarms.net
I am actually more surprised that someone actually got a fanbase just by making reactions breaking stuff on his room and fapping to nintendo/anime characters.

All his shit is just him flailing his arms around and screaming like a jackass. But now I'm supposed to be surprised this dipshit was mentally ill? I'm not

If you couldn't tell this idiot was always a fruitcake your crazier then him

Kaabi

Poyo
kiwifarms.net
I honestly can't tell if this is a publicity stunt or not. I feel bad for his ex girlfriend who tried to help him. After she helped check up on him the 2nd time, Etika blocked her. Sky Williams even reached out to him showing lots of care for the guy and Etika just brushed him off and Sky found out Etika blocked him. Many people are worried about him while some are not surprised and they're unfollowing him cause he's literally pumping out tweets ever 5 minutes or so, at least he was this morning.

The Reaper

Be more kind, my friends.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"The Revolution will not be televised."

To be fair, if this kind of revolution was televised I'm sure you'd see a boost in ratings for the nightly news.

Dizzydent

kiwifarms.net
Pft he wasted that. He was all lined up to get a real mental health diagnosis that could have gotten him a tugboat and free health care on top of his streaming if he hadve kept playing it at the hospital but no obviously once the cameras were off he just told them he's fine but just annoyed. Attention whore. You're gonna need that tugboat when people get tired of you in a few weeks now that you just jumped the shark but it was only baby shark.