Desmond Daniel Amofah (Etika) was detained by police after twitter meltdown -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Neil

THE CLEANSE HAS BEGUN
kiwifarms.net
This is the third time this motherfucker has done this.
He legitimately needs to be kept inside of an instituion.

Arcturus

kiwifarms.net
Dunno who this is but it legit made me kinda sad. I don't know anything except what I saw and read on this thread. I do think though that he actually has something wrong with him. It was stupid to release him that early. Shrinks for involuntary commitment tend to be easy to get away from just because they aren't very invested in the revolving door of people. "Okay. You aren't on my floor screaming about glow in the dark CIA niggers or anything. You can go."

Recoil

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I spent a few hours watching younow last year and every single one of those people struck me as exceptional in every sense of the world. The person who can do that with their life is the exception, not the rule.
The fact that some of these people have so many followers is a bit off putting considering how their streams are just inherently depressing most of the time. Those people be leaving that camera on while they sleep, too. There are people in those chats talking about the sleeper in third person or just... watching for long periods of time. That's such an eerie thing to be okay with.
As people, they're not often the sharpest tools in the shed, either. Maybe it helps to not understand the implications of what you're doing.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nigger tells the cops he'd suck their dicks, then asks if they want to suck his. Yeah, that's gonna go over well. Forgive me for commenting early in this video but god-damn this has all the signs of being epic as fuck.

edit: It wasn't. It wasn't epic at all.

Couldn't he have at least gone down kicking and spitting, maybe biting a cop's arm like that Dollar Bill guy in Watchmen?

Last edited:

Poiseon

I am literal poison.
kiwifarms.net
Nigger tells the cops he'd suck their dicks, then asks if they want to suck his. Yeah, that's gonna go over well. Forgive me for commenting early in this video but god-damn this has all the signs of being epic as fuck.

edit: It wasn't. It wasn't epic at all.

Couldn't he have at least gone down kicking and spitting, maybe biting a cop's arm like that Dollar Bill guy in Watchmen?
We can only dream for next time.

UngaWunga

Time Vampire
kiwifarms.net
Even Chris knows cops are bad and they don't deserve to have their dick sucked. I'm just happy this sicko is off the streets and in a place he won't be sucking any cop dick.

Slutpuppies

Sleepy slooty things
kiwifarms.net
I used to watch his streams, I liked how over the top he was and he made a stupid amount of bank from it. A few months ago he made a pretty suicidal sounding tweet, nuked his channel.

I wish he'd get some real help, this is worrying.