Desmond Daniel Amofah (Etika) was detained by police after twitter meltdown

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Aib Ld

kiwifarms.net
Why is a SWAT team used here for a wellness check? Did they think he have a bomb, or is so insane that he could potentially hurt himself , other people, and normal cops, or some other reason(s)?
I wouldn't be surprised if it was the second. This thread made it seem he really went off the deep end but I'm surprised the hospital released him so quick.

downwardspiral

Swaos
kiwifarms.net
Why is a SWAT team used here for a wellness check? Did they think he have a bomb, or is so insane that he could potentially hurt himself , other people, and normal cops, or some other reason(s)?
I wouldn't be surprised if it was the second. This thread made it seem he really went off the deep end but I'm surprised the hospital released him so quick.
he posted a picture of a gun on youtube a while back

Love_Machine011

生きることが好きさ 蒼く浮かぶ宇宙コスモ
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
NYC mental health system is a joke. As long as you are not currently murdering someone or yourself, they will release you at the earliest opportunity.

All one needs to be is stable. You could be catatonic and they will just staple your release form to your head and roll you out into the street.
It more like the mental health care in the entire US is a complete fucking joke, its not just NY. Most of the homeless are just nut bags, but I cant blame anyone for not wanting to put much effort in the job for meager pay. If people want better mental health care the mental health professionals need to be trained better and paid better. Take the cash from intercity education systems.

betterbullocks

deep anal and cool ranch doritos, shes got it all
kiwifarms.net
Wait so... no preceding internet drama? No false copyright striking or beef with another YouTuber? Is he just nutty?

Rivalo

kiwifarms.net
He's at it again (Archive), already.

Here's the video from the third tweet:

Billy_Sama

♂Love and Muscle in Heaven♂
kiwifarms.net
NYC mental health system is a joke. As long as you are not currently murdering someone or yourself, they will release you at the earliest opportunity.

All one needs to be is stable. You could be catatonic and they will just staple your release form to your head and roll you out into the street.

And when someone can get away with something without little or no consequences, they are liable to do it again. This guy can further this streaming career antagonizing the police till he winds up seriously screwed.