Horrorcow DESMOND IS AMAZING / desmondisamazing / Wendylou, Andrew, & Desmond Napoles - Child being abused/sexualized by parents for financial gain, and fame.

s0mbra

TE but not an RF
kiwifarms.net
You're a single mother. Your husband cheated on you and left you for a woman half your age, and you work 2 jobs to try and keep you and your young child off the street.
Things are hard, but you love your child with all your heart and do your best to protect him.
But maybe his clothes aren't always clean. Or he doesn't always have lunch or money for it. And maybe he's a little skinnier than he should be and a little tired looking because he waits up late at night to make sure mommy is coming home. Because of that, you get a visit from CPS and he gets taken away.

Meanwhile people like this abuse their kids in full view of the public eye and they look the other way because it's "progressive".

This kid is not only being sexually abused (even if he isn't being outright raped. It's still sexual abuse) but mentally coached, malnurished to hell, possibly on drugs, probably also not in school (do we know?) And may even possibly be being beaten if his eyes are anything to go by.

Even just the emaciation and dark eyes should be a huge red flag for CPS, even without all the sexual shit.

What a joke. I do t think he's ever going to be normal. I think, if he doesn't get murder raped, he's going to be like those grown child stars who rant about global pedos elite that everyone is just going to think he's crazy, even though we're seeing it before our eyes right now.

God speed you little faggot (in don't think he's gay either. He has no grace or flamboyance that gay men tend to have) I hope you have a chance to break the conditioning someday.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
You're a single mother. Your husband cheated on you and left you for a woman half your age, and you work 2 jobs to try and keep you and your young child off the street.
Things are hard, but you love your child with all your heart and do your best to protect him.
But maybe his clothes aren't always clean. Or he doesn't always have lunch or money for it. And maybe he's a little skinnier than he should be and a little tired looking because he waits up late at night to make sure mommy is coming home. Because of that, you get a visit from CPS and he gets taken away.

Meanwhile people like this abuse their kids in full view of the public eye and they look the other way because it's "progressive".
It's very hard trying to be a good parent when you see cases like this, honestly. Public school system is always behind good parents, trying to catch them on any mishap because they can't control the parents who are completely absent and are never home or never attend meetings. I've been there: I go to my children's schools every, for whatever reason, and there is always someone telling me something very simple and silly my kids could have done or said. Meanwhile, there are kids beating each other up and getting high inside the school and the school protects them: "we can't do much because they're 'troubled' kids". One of my kids actually told me he gets scolded for things other kids aren't, just because they notice that he's a good kid so it's worst when he does it. Really gets me mad.

So, seeing cases like Desmond's here are particularly annoying because it's obvious the mother takes him to places where only adults are allowed, she doesn't feed him as she should, she exposes him to dangerous people, and has completely removed him from living in privacy only to fulfill her stupid dreams. And everything is fine because he's a "troubled" kid who is just trying to accept himself. If I was doing the same to my kid with the only difference that my son isn't "drag", I'd be rightfully arrested.

Spastic Colon

My pronouns are fuck/you
kiwifarms.net
Desmond gives his opinion on the one and only Orange man https://www.instagram.com/p/B3DyROuHYKE/
View attachment 955020
"His" opinion. Yeah, right. Oh, and he's voting for Bernie Sanders in 2020? He's definitely not in school if he hasn't been taught about voting age laws. And he's not watching the news he thinks that A) walls are actually being built and B) they are being built "across Mexico". I hate Donald Trump, but at least have a basic understanding of what he's really doing before you talk about it.

Nice mix of extra light to wash out his features and pink eyeshadow to cover up the dark circles. He looks slightly healthier -- though it is likely due mostly to make up and tricks of light.

Skwid

not even god can save us
kiwifarms.net
and they want to ban guns because "think of the children". Funny, the only time Liberals aren't in "Think of the Children" mode is when it comes to abortion.
They think of the children when they want to get their rocks off too, don't forget that.
Happy birthday from Wendylou to Wendylou
View attachment 948905
The smile that hides the pain.
I don't think I've ever seen the REAL Desmond without the outfits and make up. Just some dressed up rainbow puppet for his mother.
The makeup covers the bruises
Desmond gives his opinion on the one and only Orange man https://www.instagram.com/p/B3DyROuHYKE/
View attachment 955020
I've only just realized that he looks mailto. Are we sure his pappy isn't a melanin american?

Spastic Colon

My pronouns are fuck/you
kiwifarms.net
They think of the children when they want to get their rocks off too, don't forget that.

The smile that hides the pain.

The makeup covers the bruises
I've only just realized that he looks mailto. Are we sure his pappy isn't a melanin american?
Is he Jewish? Because he looks exactly like a mini version of my very Jewish allergist. I was there the other day and I couldn't get over how much they resembled each other, minus the wrinkles for Desmond, of course. And now I'll never be able to look at my doc the same way.

Gender Affirming Surgery

a fuckup is forever
kiwifarms.net
It's very hard trying to be a good parent when you see cases like this, honestly. Public school system is always behind good parents, trying to catch them on any mishap because they can't control the parents who are completely absent and are never home or never attend meetings. I've been there: I go to my children's schools every, for whatever reason, and there is always someone telling me something very simple and silly my kids could have done or said. Meanwhile, there are kids beating each other up and getting high inside the school and the school protects them: "we can't do much because they're 'troubled' kids". One of my kids actually told me he gets scolded for things other kids aren't, just because they notice that he's a good kid so it's worst when he does it. Really gets me mad.

So, seeing cases like Desmond's here are particularly annoying because it's obvious the mother takes him to places where only adults are allowed, she doesn't feed him as she should, she exposes him to dangerous people, and has completely removed him from living in privacy only to fulfill her stupid dreams. And everything is fine because he's a "troubled" kid who is just trying to accept himself. If I was doing the same to my kid with the only difference that my son isn't "drag", I'd be rightfully arrested.
You might have hit on the key to child trooning. It completely insulates the parents from any accusations of shittiness.

Mrs Paul

Yinzer Kiwi
kiwifarms.net
"His" opinion. Yeah, right. Oh, and he's voting for Bernie Sanders in 2020? He's definitely not in school if he hasn't been taught about voting age laws. And he's not watching the news he thinks that A) walls are actually being built and B) they are being built "across Mexico". I hate Donald Trump, but at least have a basic understanding of what he's really doing before you talk about it.

Nice mix of extra light to wash out his features and pink eyeshadow to cover up the dark circles. He looks slightly healthier -- though it is likely due mostly to make up and tricks of light.
Mock election, perhaps? That's the only thing I can think of. (Didn't you do them when you were in school?)

But at that age, it was more, "So and so is stupid and annoying, and MY DAD/MOM SAYS blah blah blah..."

Umaibae

kiwifarms.net
"Raccoon eyes" are one of the sign to look for when considering possible child abuse. Could just be negligence (lack of proper sleep, malnutrition). Could also be actual illness. Whatever it is, the fact that he has had this look for a long time and it hasn't resolved means that they are shitty parents.
Super dark under eye areas can also be genetic. They run in my family and have for generations. However, if Desmond is supposedly in 7th grade (!!) I'm not blaming genetics for his appearance, just want to clear up that dark eyes aren't always indicators of abuse.

As for ethnicity, Desmond kind of looks like my ex and their family, who were Italian American.

Lissamine Green

Spiteful Chicken Eater
kiwifarms.net
Super dark under eye areas can also be genetic. They run in my family and have for generations. However, if Desmond is supposedly in 7th grade (!!) I'm not blaming genetics for his appearance, just want to clear up that dark eyes aren't always indicators of abuse.

As for ethnicity, Desmond kind of looks like my ex and their family, who were Italian American.
Which would make sense, because his surname is Napoles. People are always prematurely sperging about teh joos just because someone has a Roman nose.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino