Horrorcow DESMOND IS AMAZING / desmondisamazing / Wendylou, Andrew, & Desmond Napoles - Child being abused/sexualized by parents for financial gain, and fame.

Spastic Colon

Krampus' Little Helper
kiwifarms.net
Its also used to start and maintain the effects of Anesthesia. Both are possible/most likely scenarios of he knows what it is.
Yeah, but you don't usually snort in when you're in the hospital. He imitated snorting it in that video where ketamine was mentioned. I'm guessing he's seen it at a party.

I'm not doubting that he's on puberty blockers, but I doubt Piggylou takes him to a real doctor / ER. Too much risk of being reported to CPS. But a gender clinic? Sure, they don't ask any questions there apparently.

General Disarray

Soup's On
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's a former club promoter and founder of Club Kids a group of Young NY club goers who's heyday was in the 80s and early 90s. He probably helped Shamu get Desmond booked and probably whatever drugs they have the kid on.
Right, I know all about his past - but how the hell does a washed-up scene murderer get back into ... whatever the hell is going on here? It just seems that man's involvement alone would warrant much more scrutiny,

Why aren't people who know about this trash heap from those days sound more of an alarm now, or is it just the fact that those voices aren't heard or worse, ignored? Maybe they just don't know yet; they are of the age that they're busy with their own lives with kids and grandkids, and don't get exposed to these stories other than sterilized pro-paganda pieces (like on morning talk shows, just noise in the background as they make their coffee and breakfast).

I sincerely can't wait for this horror house of gender-bending cards to come crashing down on all who enable this.

JohnMc

Mr. Karate
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, but you don't usually snort in when you're in the hospital. He imitated snorting it in that video where ketamine was mentioned. I'm guessing he's seen it at a party.

I'm not doubting that he's on puberty blockers, but I doubt Piggylou takes him to a real doctor / ER. Too much risk of being reported to CPS. But a gender clinic? Sure, they don't ask any questions there apparently.
CPS have already proven they're useless.

KeepHopeAlive

#SavetheDinosaursFromGlobalWarming
kiwifarms.net
It makes you wonder just what exactly goes on behind closed doors and just how was Shamu able to determine very early on that desmond was gay. I wouldn't be surprised if he makes Shamu look like Mother Theresa.
Not sure Mother Theresa is a good comparison. She truly believed that suffering brought you closer to God as her homes for the dying proved. But I get what you are saying. Whenever I think of Desmond's daddy the horrifying rating punches my brain.

Thanatos

Money talks, trannies walk.
kiwifarms.net
Right, I know all about his past - but how the hell does a washed-up scene murderer get back into ... whatever the hell is going on here? It just seems that man's involvement alone would warrant much more scrutiny,

Why aren't people who know about this trash heap from those days sound more of an alarm now, or is it just the fact that those voices aren't heard or worse, ignored? Maybe they just don't know yet; they are of the age that they're busy with their own lives with kids and grandkids, and don't get exposed to these stories other than sterilized pro-paganda pieces (like on morning talk shows, just noise in the background as they make their coffee and breakfast).

I sincerely can't wait for this horror house of gender-bending cards to come crashing down on all who enable this.
Piggylou has been obsessed with Michael Alig since his heyday. She is a failed fag hag who used to stalk him before he went to prison and even ran an unauthorized blog about Club Kids online. She probably sought out Alig and begged him to do a video with Desmond.

UnsufficentBoobage

Atleast things I wanna fuck are 3D
kiwifarms.net
Piggylou has been obsessed with Michael Alig since his heyday. She is a failed fag hag who used to stalk him before he went to prison and even ran an unauthorized blog about Club Kids online. She probably sought out Alig and begged him to do a video with Desmond.
Why can't she drug and molest Alig if that's what she's craving. Why do that creepy song-and-dance of ruining somebody's else life (even putting aside how it's her own innocent kid)?

TerribleIdeas™

Master of Cunt-Puppets
kiwifarms.net
Queer relationships are a bit more likely to be unequal"

"The CDC also stated that 40% of lesbian women reported physical violence by their partners, and 44% reported experiencing physical violence, stalking, or rape by their partners. In contrast, 35% of heterosexual women reported physical violence, stalking, or rape by their partners in the same study.[21]"
From the same source:
Really late to this part of the the party, but that source lists, in order, the likelihood of experiencing sexually predatory behaviour by sexuality as -

Bisexual women
Bisexual men
Lesbian women
Hetero women
Hetero men
Gay men

If feminism were correct about domestic and intimate partner violence, abuse, control, etc. being a reflection of "patriarchal terrorism", then the top 3 most likely sexualities to be victimized shouldn't all be dating women (at some point). The actual data is the exact opposite of what should be occurring, according to feminists. Entirely off-topic, but worth thinking about, I suppose.

Speaking to the overly sexualized behaviour, I've known a couple people that admitted to being victimized in their childhood and adolescence, and they confided that they had warped and over-sexualized behaviour, as a result, because they were in situations where they wanted the positive attention of the person grooming them, and acted in ways they thought would garner that attention... and that's what I see, every time I see a pic of Desmond - a child acting to receive positive attention in the way they've been coached to, and it's fucking horrifying.

Zeebie

kiwifarms.net
Ok now I'm gonna make myself feel better imagining all the things Alig says about Shamu behind her fat back.

And you know he does....
Alig's story was promoted by LA production company World of Wonder, first they made a documentary, then a feature film which achieved a cult standing because of all the fun costumes and color and movement. Although they distanced themselves after the murder conviction World of Wonder remained ambivalent (low-key-supported him) because they profited so much off him. They also produce all the Rupaul shows. Shamu is obsessed with World of Wonder. I can assure you Shamu, World of Wonder may have been diverted by your son for a millisecond for encouraging the lumpen-proletariat to come to their Drag Cons, but they have no time for fat middle aged women, unless they are a spectacular train wreck. Go suck up to some other more worthy obsession.

3119967d0c

رنج آمریکایی ها
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You can bet the last penny in your pocket that Shamu has already got him on puberty blockers. He knows what ketamine is so he clearly spends time in medical facilities.
I don't think Desmond's familiarity with 'special K' comes from hanging around vet clinics helping injured cats.

I mean getting on the rug fifty times a day would be annoying as hell and I can't grow a good beard they'd want me to have but at least they wouldn't tolerate this drag children bs.
There are many misconceptions about the daily prayers, the majority of which essentially bookend the workday, the others which correspond to useful breaks during the day. All provide a respite from the toils of life- as many religious or thoughtful people would recommend.

Nor is unrestrained beard growth necessarily a requirement in Islam. While many Shi'a clerics will grow out their beards (while keeping them kempt) many respected men not blessed with the genetics to grow a 'Gandalfian' beard as Khomenei did will keep things tight- Khalkhali being only one example.

Hey if they didn't want to ban booze, pork, good movies and TV produced in the days before western entertainment became a woke shit show, and weren't total hypocrites (look up the rape game it's played with both women and young boys) I'd welcome them with open arms too.
Rape is forbidden by Islam, which promotes positive policies by which men and woman may live in a more just and righteous society.

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
I don't think Desmond's familiarity with 'special K' comes from hanging around vet clinics helping injured cats.

There are many misconceptions about the daily prayers, the majority of which essentially bookend the workday, the others which correspond to useful breaks during the day. All provide a respite from the toils of life- as many religious or thoughtful people would recommend.

Nor is unrestrained beard growth necessarily a requirement in Islam. While many Shi'a clerics will grow out their beards (while keeping them kempt) many respected men not blessed with the genetics to grow a 'Gandalfian' beard as Khomenei did will keep things tight- Khalkhali being only one example.

Rape is forbidden by Islam, which promotes positive policies by which men and woman may live in a more just and righteous society.
Fair enough I wasn't trying to say these are typical of all Muslim societies but they do tend to crop up in ones that are a little on the extreme devotion side.

If I may quote a thousand splendid sun's, the Taliban controlled city of Kabul made it a law for men to grow out their beards under risk of a beating if they didn't but I'm guess if you couldn't grow one they'd make an exception, if you could prove it couldn't grow long enough. And I guess a rest from work to reaffirm ones devotion to faith is good and all its just that I can't imagine keeping to a schedule of one when I haven't been to a Catholic Church since I lived with my parents who pretty much made me go to get confirmation and all those rites we had too at that age.

KeepHopeAlive

#SavetheDinosaursFromGlobalWarming
kiwifarms.net
Fair enough I wasn't trying to say these are typical of all Muslim societies but they do tend to crop up in ones that are a little on the extreme devotion side.

If I may quote a thousand splendid sun's, the Taliban controlled city of Kabul made it a law for men to grow out their beards under risk of a beating if they didn't but I'm guess if you couldn't grow one they'd make an exception, if you could prove it couldn't grow long enough. And I guess a rest from work to reaffirm ones devotion to faith is good and all its just that I can't imagine keeping to a schedule of one when I haven't been to a Catholic Church since I lived with my parents who pretty much made me go to get confirmation and all those rites we had too at that age.

Well they have Bacha Bazi boys in Kabul too.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino