Horrorcow DESMOND IS AMAZING / desmondisamazing / Wendylou, Andrew, & Desmond Napoles - Child being abused/sexualized by parents for financial gain, and fame.

Fullmetal Autist

цыганский
kiwifarms.net
Also, let’s not forget the fact the entire scenario was most likely completely fabricated by Piggylou.
It is absolutely fabricated. At best it is a very dramatized and untrustworthy version of something smaller that happened in real life, but I'm even doubting this much. Desmond says of the person who attacked him, “he was saying that my mom….prostitutes me…(looking far away to his right, in the direction of his mother but not at her since she is holding the camera in front of him)…he was threatening us with his fists, too”—he looks down at the floor when he said this, he may know he is misrepresenting what happened and feels guilty for lying. Desmond also uses those punching hand gestures, maybe this is a stretch but when people are lying they will often use more dramatic body gestures while telling their story, to make it seem more convincing/believable when the convincingness is not there in their story. And when he talks about how his mom “shielded him in the best way possible”, asks her to give him a hi 5, tells her to say hi... while she does this Desmond is looking sad, uncomfortable and staring at the ground before he waits to speak again. I don’t know why, but very bizarre behavior. He looks afraid of her, rather than grateful that she protected him in this scenario…that just looks weird of a child who is supposedly being genuine or unscripted.

Thanatos

Money talks, trannies walk.
kiwifarms.net
It is absolutely fabricated. At best it is a very dramatized and untrustworthy version of something smaller that happened in real life, but I'm even doubting this much. Desmond says of the person who attacked him, “he was saying that my mom….prostitutes me…(looking far away to his right, in the direction of his mother but not at her since she is holding the camera in front of him)…he was threatening us with his fists, too”—he looks down at the floor when he said this, he may know he is misrepresenting what happened and feels guilty for lying. Desmond also uses those punching hand gestures, maybe this is a stretch but when people are lying they will often use more dramatic body gestures while telling their story, to make it seem more convincing/believable when the convincingness is not there in their story. And when he talks about how his mom “shielded him in the best way possible”, asks her to give him a hi 5, tells her to say hi... while she does this Desmond is looking sad, uncomfortable and staring at the ground before he waits to speak again. I don’t know why, but very bizarre behavior. He looks afraid of her, rather than grateful that she protected him in this scenario…that just looks weird of a child who is supposedly being genuine or unscripted.
Even if this story was true, what kind of light does it put Desmond’s mother in knowing that she has her child go about his every day life constantly dressed as a cheap 90s hooker? He can’t even go on a subway train without garish makeup and wearing leopard print leotard. Also, let’s face it, if a random stranger attacked them on the train, Piggylou would’ve recorded the altercation on her phone, as would other people sitting next to them. Seems to me Desmond bombed another movie/tv audition that day and Mama Rose 2.0 felt that the time spent shouldn’t all go to waste.

wry wrangler

sometimes the bar eats you
kiwifarms.net
The video of him 'responding' to critics seems like the kind of forced propaganda churned out by the cult of Scientology, where Scientologists insist their lives in the cult are amazing in oddly specific ways, using specific language suggesting responses to criticisms that particularly rankled whoever really wrote the script.

Fullmetal Autist

цыганский
kiwifarms.net
Even if this story was true, what kind of light does it put Desmond’s mother in knowing that she has her child go about his every day life constantly dressed as a cheap 90s hooker? He can’t even go on a subway train without garish makeup and wearing leopard print leotard. Also, let’s face it, if a random stranger attacked them on the train, Piggylou would’ve recorded the altercation on her phone, as would other people sitting next to them. Seems to me Desmond bombed another movie/tv audition that day and Mama Rose 2.0 felt that the time spent shouldn’t all go to waste.
Exactly. If your underage child, who you are dressing yourself, were "attacked" for his dress in the first place, you would think maybe it's not something to share or be proud of. Then you would stop dressing him like that in the first place, since there is clearly a risk to him. She may well have just said "and everyone clapped" at the end of the story. The way she dress him up remind me of that mom of the Hartley Hooligans, who put her disabled child in the lobster outfit...seems there was a photo earlier in the thread of Desmond, also, in a lobster outfit, lol.

I have to wonder like what was Desmond mom saying to him to get him to tell the obviously fake story. She has to teach him that it is okay to boldly lie, I would guess she tells him that this situation lying is okay because the story "represents" how Desmond feels. It is concerning that she is able to get him to lie this way. Probably the same thing whenever CPS or ACS comes to ask them questions.

Thanatos

kiwifarms.net
I have to wonder like what was Desmond mom saying to him to get him to tell the obviously fake story. She has to teach him that it is okay to boldly lie, I would guess she tells him that this situation lying is okay because the story "represents" how Desmond feels. It is concerning that she is able to get him to lie this way. Probably the same thing whenever CPS or ACS comes to ask them questions.
Probably fed him bullshit about “starting a dialogue” and “being a spokesperson.” Like most abused children, I bet Desmond is very well versed in the art of “little white lies” and “having fun with the truth.”

stuffandthings

Inflammatory Metacommentary
kiwifarms.net
Also wanted to reiterate a point from several months ago. A lot of ADD and ADHD drugs kill appetite. Some kids on those drugs have to be pestered and reminded to eat.

My guess is there is a perfectly adequate amount of food in Desmond's house that he has access to, there's just no one there paying attention to how much of it he eats.

Parthenos

fussbudget sonata
kiwifarms.net
Also wanted to reiterate a point from several months ago. A lot of ADD and ADHD drugs kill appetite. Some kids on those drugs have to be pestered and reminded to eat.

My guess is there is a perfectly adequate amount of food in Desmond's house that he has access to, there's just no one there paying attention to how much of it he eats.
The main thing is that earlier in the thread we have Desmond's older (half)sister talking about how Piggylou would often eat food right in front of her when the sister was starving before she got taken by CPS.

I think this is something that hasn't changed with Desmond. If anything, having him "forget" to eat due to drugs is worse, since we all know she idealizes that kind of behavior. Hell, she might even think having a heroin-chic body is still "in".

What hurts me is that at the age he's at, he needs a lot of calories since he's going through puberty. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if his mom is using food, or lack of it, as a means of control. It becomes even more saddening to think about when more often than not, Desmond is probably the one footing the bill.

(Edited for clarity's sake on how fucking evil Piggylou is, fuck me)

Last edited:

TFJohn

kiwifarms.net
The main thing is that earlier in the thread we have confirmed evidence of Desmond's older sister talking about how Piggylou would eat food right in front of her without giving her any before she got taken by CPS, which is clearly abusive behavior.

The general consensus, I think, is that this level of neglect is something that hasn't changed with Desmond. If anything, having him forget to eat due to drugs is worse, since we all know she idealizes that kind of behavior. Hell, she might even think having a heroin-chic body is still "in".
When will Child Protective Services take Desmond from his parents? Is the case still pending?

interalia

kiwifarms.net
I have just read this thread. The video of Desmond in the park talking about he was attacked was really disturbing to me. Video is scripted (you can see he reads from a paper on the table at his lower left). He does not seem comfortable or confident in this situation for a number of reason

1. Desmond often looks off to the side of the camera on his right, likely where his parent(s) sitting, for confirmation after speaking—he looks down (at script) and to hide that he is reading, fills this time with some hand movements and filler like “um” or “like”, and then he looks up and to his right when he is trying to focus on saying the script correctly. After this he always looks back to the camera to make sure his mother approves of how he said it. When he says “what else, what else, let me make sure I got everything” each time, he is referring back to the script to check the next talking point (you can see him do this, at 5:54, 6:30, 7:28 ). Towards the end of the video you can see him really relying on what is written on the script, and coughing to cover up the fact that he’s reading lines (this starts at 8:41, that he’s clearly reading directly off the script, until the end of the video).

Starting at 2 minutes of the video, you can see JUST how heavily Desmond references the script.

-Particularly at 2:20, he says “you should be ashamed of yourself.” Then he looks to the script, and reads off “you know what’s abusive? My parents forcing me to do sports when I don’t like sports, that’s abusive.” And then he looks to the camera, likely so he can read his mother’s expression and look for approval.

-He uses words like “right?” and other affirming-type questions, looking at the camera/person filming for confirmation: (about forcing him to do sports being abusive) he asks “that’s like an example I guess, right? That’s a pretty good example.”

-2:49, speaks and then looks down at the script, starts the new topic of how he won’t be able to get a job and will have to work for $15 an hour; he says he is “nervous” because of the hate online, but he is smiling while he says this, which makes it come off like he is just reciting.

2. I see that his mother is conditioning him to feel attacked by the public—at 3:50, “your hate comments are causing this” or “you’re causing my dream to go down the toilet”, are scripted phrases Desmond’s mother has written, not only so her son can reiterate the feelings about having her parenting criticized, BUT most importantly to condition Desmond into believing that everyone hates him (except mom), everyone is trying to make him fail (except mom), and everyone WANTS him to fail (except mom) so he BETTER succeed or else everything falls apart, and this would prove those haters right, meaning he really is all these bad things…this rhetoric is being used to brainwash Desmond and it is an abusive technique.

A good parent would say to him that no matter what others say he needs to view himself positively and have a sense of self. But instead she is making him believe concretely, through having him profess this in a script and film it, that his worth is based in whatever comments people say about him. So she is priming him to not have stable sense of self and to need confirmation/permission from others that he is Good…mom will always offer him this confirmation, and he will thus not be able to separate from her, his self-image is too dependent on her. The mother is imparting her own low self-esteem, paranoia and fear of persecution onto Desmond. I would not be surprised if she has some kind of psychological disorder, and that we are watching in real time a stunning example of how mental illness is behaviorally inherited.

At 4:50, he talks about how his mom is “not a stage mom because she’s like, scared of the stage” and you can tell he looks happier here somehow? Totally in contrast to the rest of this video, there is almost a real joy in his face when he talks about his mom, to his mom. She probably has a very positive reaction whenever she hears Desmond talking about her in a positive light (or at least the light she wants to see herself in), as she is likely a narcissist, she would use her child to boost her own self-esteem…we have seen her do this in many ways already, by making Desmond into the person she wishes she was when she was a teenager (probably giving him the life she always thought she wanted since her own childhood, so by definition a stage mom). Desmond gets pleasure and reassurance from buffering his mom’s ego, because he sees that it makes her genuinely happy.

3. Real issue, is that Desmond should not have to address these things, especially online for everyone to see. He should not have to say the word “pedophile”, “prostitute” or “rape” in defending himself, let alone being informed of all this drama online that has to do with the mother, not with him. The criticism are directed to her, not Desmond, they are accusing her of mistreating her child. These negative comments should clearly not be shown or addressed to Desmond if they have the words “pedophile”, “prostitute”, and “rape” in them. They are clearly. Addressed. To. The. Mother. Desmond is 12 years old…he is clearly uncomfortable in just saying these words, I imagine he feels awful and scared with his mom explaining the meaning of these words and forcing him to form an opinion on those things. She should be protecting her child from that kind of knowledge, not sharing the hate comments she gets with her young son. This strikes me as a type of covert incest, when the parent relies too much on the child as a friend/therapist for their problems, involving them in adult issues that are clearly no place for children. The mother has used Desmond as a shield for the criticism she knows she will get, hoping that he will be able to deflect it because he is an innocent child.

Desmond says, “why are people calling CPS and ACS-- or whatever it’s called, I don’t know…” he definitely know what they are called, because he is probably old enough by now to understand, but even more because he has just read it from the sheet that his mom made for him. Again she is involving him on the side of this issues that aren’t for children to worry about. Further, Desmond is made to say that he’s not on drugs, and he takes “medicine” but is not on drugs… holy shit, look at the way his eyes dart around at this time as compared to the rest of the video. This is around 6:20.

4. Possibly the most disturbing and telling to me, of this video, is the following. After mentioning certain things, he suddenly gets distracted. It is especially worrying, though, that he does this right after saying that he’s never been raped or had sex (6:43), he starts looking up at the tree right after he says this and then he goes, “oh, I was just looking at a squirrel” before changing the topic to saying that people call him disgusting, and making some jokes about haters. The second time he gets distracted is at 7:57 where he interrupts what he is saying to say “oh hi squirrel!” when the squirrel runs past him. He was just saying how he is allowed to have a private life at home, at school, and with his friends, pauses and looks at the script, then says “yeah, it’s just not fun, like, having people do that to you…” and then he gets distracted by the squirrel. Then he continues saying that it’s not nice to have people say this stuff to him, he looks at the script, and reminds his fans that if they do see someone getting attacked that they should step in.

5. On Desmond’s speech: his impediment is not as bad as I assumed by reading this board, now that I have heard him speak in video. He speaks not like he is mentally delayed, but like he has little socialization with others his age since he was a YOUNG child. Children who are neglected or isolated by parents will probably speak like this. I knew a person who would literally devolve into a different voice, like baby speak, when they were around the abusive parent (up until young adulthood). Desmond may not always speak in this voice, but it is likely how he is comfortable speaking, when he addresses the public—possibly because this is the voice he uses with his mother, and it would make him feel safe.

People have said on this board, and in fact it has been documented by academics and practitioners, that the developmental delay caused by trauma can be so severe that it is nearly indistinguishable, at times, from the delay caused by genetic problems, high-level autism, or brain damage. I believe that the way he looks and acts is largely due to how he was raised and potential emotional distress he experiences, though this does not rule out brain damage because neglect/trauma can also cause physical brain damage (especially if it happened at a young age). It is because the neural pathways destroyed by trauma can be rebuilt, that I do have some hope for Desmond. But this is only if he is removed from the parents.

-

He seems like a smart and perceptive kid beneath what is scripted here in his words and actions, he is aware that he is acting (you can tell from how often he looks to the side, to really think, before coming back and speaking something vapid and scripted)
As much as it is awful to say, I really hope he’s as uncomfortable as he seems in these videos at times, because that would be a sign that he’s aware something is wrong with how his parents treat him. Whether intentional or not on Desmond’s part, I can see nonverbal cries for help throughout just this video. But I also see him getting more comfortable with this sassy, aggressive character that his mother created for him, a horrible way of speaking that truly reminds me of those 2010’s preteens like Jessi Slaughter, even Bad Bhabie etc., who would go online unsupervised, and make videos cursing out the public and acting “tough.” Most teens will go through that phase but it is so important that the parents don’t encourage it. For Desmond it’s as if his mom is not just encouraging, but FORCING it. She is turning him into a nasty, defensive person if she truly imparts this way of thinking onto her son. It is already being normalized by him because it is the way she acts, and the child learns most early ways of behaving “appropriately” based on how people act in the family at home—even MORE so, if the child is not sent to school or otherwise socially/behaviorally isolated, and instead presented with socially inappropriate behavior as the norm—as it seems Desmond has been.

Sorry that the post is so long. Probably has been said before on this thread, a lot of the things I mentioned above already. The New York CPS are useless, and though others on this thread have said it is not so easy to homeschool/take your child out of regular school in the US, I have to say unfortunately it is very easy to do this is you are determined--ESPECIALLY in New York State. If the child attends just enough school they will not be in trouble, as long as the authorities views the parents/homelife as "acceptable" (aka a majority group, like Caucasian, and if they are "upper middle class" as Desmond's family). Something should be done about the educational neglect first, by authority, but I do not think they will do anything.

edit because the number:parentheses turned to an emoji
Bravo this is one of the best posts I've seen on here. Personally his "checking" behaviour reminded me of Gypsy Rose and Dee Dee with the hand squeezing. It's clearly signal of a trained abuse victim who is seeking out positive reinforcement and avoiding negative reinforcement. Much as others have speculated about food, if an abuser uses the former, they will certainly use the latter. What negative reinforcement is being used with Desmond? It would have to be psychological, or subtly physical - perhaps withholding needs.
The main thing is that earlier in the thread we have confirmed evidence of Desmond's older (half)sister talking about how Piggylou would often eat food right in front of her when the sister was starving before she got taken by CPS.

I think this is something that hasn't changed with Desmond. If anything, having him "forget" to eat due to drugs is worse, since we all know she idealizes that kind of behavior. Hell, she might even think having a heroin-chic body is still "in".

What hurts me is that at the age he's at, he needs a lot of calories since he's going through puberty. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if his mom is using food, or lack of it, as a means of control. It becomes even more saddening to think about when more often than not, Desmond is probably the one footing the bill.

(Edited for clarity's sake on how fucking evil Piggylou is, fuck me)
In a lot of cases like this (the lesbian couple that adopted all the black children comes to mind), starvation isn't just a punishment, and not even just a control technique (weakening the victim), but a way to enforce youth on children who still inevitably age, keeping them small and childlike.

They only want you when you’re 17,
when you’re 21, you’re no fun.
My only hope is that one day someone sets up a rehabilitation center of sorts for these lads. A least to give them a shot at having a normal life. That, and my other hope is that the monsters that used these kids like a rag get a baseball bat at terminal velocity to the cranium.

KeepHopeAlive

#SavetheDinosaursFromGlobalWarming
kiwifarms.net
If there was ever a kid that would greatly benefit from old school schoolyard bullying it would be Desmond here.
His mother has already done this to him at home. I doubt he dresses all dragkid at school. Dresses weirdly gender-bemding maybe, but not the stage drag kid costumes. He doesn't deserve that kind of ass-kicking cuz this shit isn't his idea (unlike Yaniv who totally deserves an old school yard ass kicking.)

Lagomorph Lucy

kiwifarms.net
Hi, this is the first post/comment I've made so I apologize if I fuck up any formatting. As everyone knows, Rupaul's Drag Race has been a huge influence on Desmond (and probably more for his mother), and five days ago it was announced that a contestant on the current season has been disqualified over accusations of "catfishing". Most media coverage I've seen has been calling it that, but the rundown is that the drag queen in question (Sherry Pie) was pretending to be a casting agent and was messaging several wannabe actors for months at a time in order to get lewd photos and videos. One actor sent a video where he jerks off, which was requested by Sherry Pie. The whole thing is weird as fuck and you can read more about it here. It's all very sexual in nature.

So where does our favorite exploited kid in a wig fit in to this? He made a reaction video, of course. Desmond doesn't outright describe the specifics at all, he just refers to it as "the recent situation". He says he doesn't understand why someone would do that, that he's sorry to the victims, and that people shouldn't stop watching Rupaul's Drag Race because of it. No shit you wouldn't understand someone being a sexual predator, you're fucking twelve.

The video has been up for four days and the comments have been disabled, even though at the end of the video Desmond says he wants to "hear what you think in the comments below". It looks like the rest of the videos on the channel have comments enabled so people may have jumped in quickly to ask why anyone was talking to a child about this at all. One of the RPDR subreddits has gotten wind of the video because of a generally unlikable youtuber JakeyonceTV made this comment:
desmond jake.png

Here is the link to the video, it's just under four minutes.

Here is what I'm hoping is the archived version? If I don't fuck this up I'll have to tell my dad all about it when he finally gets back from the gas station, he'll be so proud :biggrin:

Thanatos

kiwifarms.net
Hi, this is the first post/comment I've made so I apologize if I fuck up any formatting. As everyone knows, Rupaul's Drag Race has been a huge influence on Desmond (and probably more for his mother), and five days ago it was announced that a contestant on the current season has been disqualified over accusations of "catfishing". Most media coverage I've seen has been calling it that, but the rundown is that the drag queen in question (Sherry Pie) was pretending to be a casting agent and was messaging several wannabe actors for months at a time in order to get lewd photos and videos. One actor sent a video where he jerks off, which was requested by Sherry Pie. The whole thing is weird as fuck and you can read more about it here. It's all very sexual in nature.

So where does our favorite exploited kid in a wig fit in to this? He made a reaction video, of course. Desmond doesn't outright describe the specifics at all, he just refers to it as "the recent situation". He says he doesn't understand why someone would do that, that he's sorry to the victims, and that people shouldn't stop watching Rupaul's Drag Race because of it. No shit you wouldn't understand someone being a sexual predator, you're fucking twelve.

The video has been up for four days and the comments have been disabled, even though at the end of the video Desmond says he wants to "hear what you think in the comments below". It looks like the rest of the videos on the channel have comments enabled so people may have jumped in quickly to ask why anyone was talking to a child about this at all. One of the RPDR subreddits has gotten wind of the video because of a generally unlikable youtuber JakeyonceTV made this comment:
View attachment 1183814

Here is what I'm hoping is the archived version? If I don't fuck this up I'll have to tell my dad all about it when he finally gets back from the gas station, he'll be so proud :biggrin:

View attachment 1183836
Ummm... Why did that fat whore assume people give a shit what Desmond’s thoughts are regarding the Sherry Pie fiasco? He has zero to do with the show and RuPaul has already distanced himself from them. Piggylou is a real Buttisnky and randomly forcing Desmond into the situation isn’t really helping Drag Race’s public relations right now.

Parthenos

fussbudget sonata
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1183814

View attachment 1183836
Just seeing that thumbnail makes me feel like I'm on a watchlist now.

You gotta reach that "core audience" with that outfit and that plushie collection, don't you Piggylou?

JohnMc

Mr. Karate
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1183814

View attachment 1183836

Desmond always seems to be looking dead or "please shoot me and end my suffering." lately. Its clear to everyone but Shamu and her asspatters that Desmond has clearly grown out of cross dressing and doesn't want to do it anymore.

Fullmetal Autist

цыганский
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1183814

View attachment 1183836

Wow truly a deadringer for Gypsy Rose in this image. Those plushies in the background is creepy and his face, he looks so broken. Even Gypsy could fake a smile when her mother literally beating her behind closed doors, I cannot imagine what is the deal with Desmond's home that he looks like this even when he is "posing" for the video. He also looks to be getting taller, more masculine, and for a Narc like Peggy she is going to have some cognitive breakdown when he goes through puberty.

It's insane, I look at him and see in an instant the hallmark traits of being abused. Not because he dresses weird or looks like a girl. It is in his face, his voice, his presentation and mood. He always look scared. I would say unbelievable that no professional has done something yet, but then again, no one ever successfully could report DeeDee Blanchard...

Tags
None