Horrorcow DESMOND IS AMAZING / desmondisamazing / Wendylou, Andrew, & Desmond Napoles - Child being abused/sexualized by parents for financial gain, and fame.

AmbiTron

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, actually he posted a new video and that's entirely the game plan. It's like fifty different ways he can interact with pedos, including backstage meet and greets:
I can't watch this kid do anything for more than like thirty seconds without all sorts of warning alarms going off in my head. The way he looks and acts, the situation, his weird speech impediment shit. Whole situation is just SO slimy it's unbelievable.

Therealhomor

kiwifarms.net
If Desmond were born a girl and doing shit like this I would still be fucking terrified and disgusted. This behavior, the clothes he wears and the stuff he talks about is all highly age inappropriate. When adults take kids and make them act like adults things get really bad really fast. Ask Jon Benet Ramsay.

biledriver

piss soaked sex goblins
kiwifarms.net
I can't watch this kid do anything for more than like thirty seconds without all sorts of warning alarms going off in my head. The way he looks and acts, the situation, his weird speech impediment shit. Whole situation is just SO slimy it's unbelievable.
Agh, I tried to watch that too and just got grossed out like 15 seconds in. He acts so unnatural. Sure, there's young kids that are "obviously gay" even at a super early age--- he doesn't act like that. It's like he's got to be "in character" all the time... it comes across so odd. At least in this one he's got a wig that actually looks good on him, the outfit isn't super gross... The toilet paper/mask thing is really fucking stupid. I skipped around, at 5:28 he says how he wants to do chats with his mother because "she's my life!" eh..heh.

....I know my last post might sound tinfoil-hattish but I'd have to PL a bunch of shit no one cares about to really explain why I think so strongly that his mother is not just a stage mum. There's just certain things that stick out to me that make her very different than "i'm ugly so i'll have my daughter be talented and beautiful FOR ME!"

He seems so nervous :( The only toys or "favourite things" he really talked about with much depth were the cars. And the that weird, twitchy eye he got when they fell and he picked them up. I hate this.

Fullmetal Autist

цыганский
kiwifarms.net
They seem to live in a fairly spacious, nicely furnished apartment. Upthread it was mentioned she was represented in court by someone with her same last name, so perhaps some of their lifestyle is funded by a well-off relative.
I recall a picture posted here of the floor in their apartment kitchen where it is very filthy and unkept looking. There is like wires poking out of the wall and linoleum peeling on the floor which is filthy. Does anyone still have this foto?

They do live in Brooklyn but if you check their address, the outside building is a pretty standard for that area, I am not sure if they own or rent it but I believe they would rent based on the location (very expensive to own an apartment in NYC in the first place but I could be wrong). As for the person with her same last name it would be her husband's relative, since it is Napoles (her married name). Maybe they are getting help from the Husband's family?

Would like to remind us all that Wendy Lou's debt and court history for such debt is available free online for anyone to look into. She clearly has a lot of debt and has gotten in trouble for it, both with her bank and, from what I understand, a debt-buying company who also came after her. To me it is just so clear that she uses Desmond to fund her shopping addiction or whatever it is that put her into that debt, and whatever money he makes goes into paying for Wendy.
It is fucking tragic because he is not going to get a savings like "regular" child actors, and it's not like he is investing in his education so that he will be prepared to get a job when he grows up like a regular person. No, he is being made to waste his life now, make all his money for his mother, and when he ages out he will not be prepared for self-sufficiency. Who knows what will happen then, since Wendy is clearly incapable of making her own money like an adult, maybe she will adopt. I would love for Desmond's sister to show up again some time and tell us about Wendy. All of the debt I mention is only in Kings County NY. I'm sure there's a hell of a lot more from when she lived in California, including that battery charge.

Why is this woman allowed to keep children. The system yet again amazes me.

taintmisbehavin

kiwifarms.net
If Desmond were born a girl and doing shit like this I would still be fucking terrified and disgusted. This behavior, the clothes he wears and the stuff he talks about is all highly age inappropriate. When adults take kids and make them act like adults things get really bad really fast. Ask Jon Benet Ramsay.
Don’t give his mom any ideas about how to get more famous.

Last edited:

biledriver

piss soaked sex goblins
kiwifarms.net
In that video, Desmond manages to look both like a grandma and a kid. Is he playing with dolls? Girls that age don't play with dolls any more.
Eh, girls that age might still have a few dolls hanging around that they might still like a lot, even if they no longer play with them as they did just a few years ago. It's obvious that she's trying to keep him looking as young as possible now though.

The way he talks is so jarring though. He sounds like he never interacts with hardly anyone unless it's for a gig or his mum. Obviously autism presents differently for many people but I don't think that's it. The "dress like sexy cougar housewife" combined with the baby talk really is weird. Your description is spot-on.

I recall a picture posted here of the floor in their apartment kitchen where it is very filthy and unkept looking. There is like wires poking out of the wall and linoleum peeling on the floor which is filthy. Does anyone still have this foto?

Wendy Lou's debt

Why is this woman allowed to keep children. The system yet again amazes me.
I'll be a little more forgiving to a kitchen floor getting dirty, especially for people who wear shoes in the house. It's pretty easy for a linoelium floor to look nasty just cuz it's old. And yeah, I didn't mean they live somewhere super nice, but I've seen far worse in NYC and they even have a pretty big living room (see the recent Christmas photos). That said, they look to have a cleaner house compared to most people posted on this site, esp the people with children.

...It was mentioned in the Schofield thread that people couldn't understand why J&B hadn't been removed from their CLEARLY disgusting living situation and someone gave good insight. Basically, the CPS workers have a checklist of shit they have to answer, and it's all YES or NO. The stringency depends on state. For example, one state might consider a few packets of kool-aid and a jar of mayo in otherwise empty fridge a "YES" when the questionnaire asks "Is there food in the home?" Because by that states laws, if there's items of food (ANY edible items), they have to answer "yes". In a state I used to live in, a "bed for a child" was defined as anything from an actual bed to a pile of towels on the floor, no pillow required.
J&B were obviously physically dirty, as was their home, while Desmond is clean, the house certainly isn't "filthy" even if it might not be perfect or even "good". What I'm getting at is that I'd imagine NYC is overloaded with some more overt, obvious cases of truly horrible shit that needs police (and medical) attention immediately. So, it'd be a easier for a kid like Desmond to fall through the cracks. (Quite literally, with how thin the poor kid is) That and a lot of people don't take anything from the internet seriously (since it's hard to know when they should), so a bunch of calls from randos who don't like something they saw online could probably be written off as "homophobia" "harassment" "haterz" etc

The flipside is there are also just shitty CPS employees sometimes. If you've seen that "Trials of Gabriel Fernandez" doc, it's fucking gut wrenching to see how many people tried their best to help that poor child and all the authorities they were supposed to rely on failed them miserably.

Then of course, there's the fact that sometimes CPS announces they are coming, sometimes they don't. Either way, I'm sure from the first visit, Desmond has been taught to "put himself together" and be presentable in the way his mum wants him to be. Just like an interview, or a photoshoot, or whatever other thing she's having him do.

CheesyBoy

Don't worry, I also hate myself.
kiwifarms.net
Agh, I tried to watch that too and just got grossed out like 15 seconds in. He acts so unnatural. Sure, there's young kids that are "obviously gay" even at a super early age--- he doesn't act like that. It's like he's got to be "in character" all the time... it comes across so odd. At least in this one he's got a wig that actually looks good on him, the outfit isn't super gross... The toilet paper/mask thing is really fucking stupid. I skipped around, at 5:28 he says how he wants to do chats with his mother because "she's my life!" eh..heh.

....I know my last post might sound tinfoil-hattish but I'd have to PL a bunch of shit no one cares about to really explain why I think so strongly that his mother is not just a stage mum. There's just certain things that stick out to me that make her very different than "i'm ugly so i'll have my daughter be talented and beautiful FOR ME!"

He seems so nervous :( The only toys or "favourite things" he really talked about with much depth were the cars. And the that weird, twitchy eye he got when they fell and he picked them up. I hate this.
It's going to be very interesting when he grows up. His mother is definitely going to negatively affect the person he becomes. I'd be surprised if severe depression and drug addiction don't afflict him. He's like all of those child stars who grow up to say that they didn't have a childhood, except unlike Corey Feldman, his sexual abuse is not only open, he's being groomed to love it.

What's his mom going to do when his voice breaks?
Wouldn't surprise me if she's considering doing something they used to do during the Renaissance, where boys with high singing voices would get castrated to prevent their voices from becoming deeper. Shit, they could probably spin it into some gender identity bullshit.

Bubonic_Vague

kiwifarms.net
Watching him for a few seconds is like watching "Schindler's List" and "Salo" back to back, just condensed visceral horror and utter disbelief. I have a powerful instinct to grab the kid and rush him to safety, sun, protein, and age-appropriate activities. I'll make sure to shield his eyes from the sight of his "mother" gargling and spitting her crushed trachea and shattered teeth onto the floor where I recently introduced her to my trusty cricket bat. Which I have renamed "Violet".

And where's the dad, in all this mess? The Toddlers in Tiaras dads traipsing resignedly after the screeching harpies holding $15,000 of sequinned overdraft had me facepalming hard enough to leave fingermarks. This Andrew cunt with his darting feral eyes, allowing his mini-me to be paraded around like a Victorian tart on laudanum, deserves nothing less than death by horsecock. Yes, I'm MOTI, bigly.

Kurdoğlu

kiwifarms.net
I couldn't watch the video. But I looked at the comments at it's just not normal for so many adults to be interacting with a kid that's not their family. His mom wants to portray him as an inspiration, but he's performing for ADULTS. It's gross. It's one thing for a kid to dress up in silly costumes for others their own age, or family members, but this is something different. And it's not a world for a child.

AmbiTron

kiwifarms.net
Watching him for a few seconds is like watching "Schindler's List" and "Salo" back to back, just condensed visceral horror and utter disbelief. I have a powerful instinct to grab the kid and rush him to safety, sun, protein, and age-appropriate activities. I'll make sure to shield his eyes from the sight of his "mother" gargling and spitting her crushed trachea and shattered teeth onto the floor where I recently introduced her to my trusty cricket bat. Which I have renamed "Violet".

And where's the dad, in all this mess? The Toddlers in Tiaras dads traipsing resignedly after the screeching harpies holding $15,000 of sequinned overdraft had me facepalming hard enough to leave fingermarks. This Andrew cunt with his darting feral eyes, allowing his mini-me to be paraded around like a Victorian tart on laudanum, deserves nothing less than death by horsecock. Yes, I'm MOTI, bigly.
I feel like this is one of those threads where you're pretty much justified to get mad about it. There's a big difference between getting mad because some exceptional individual acts like one and getting mad because a kid is having his life, body, and mind ruined by an evil soulless witch. Being coy is cool and all but this isn't really funny. It's just sad and gross... okay, it's a little bit funny.

JohnMc

Mr. Karate
kiwifarms.net
It's going to be very interesting when he grows up. His mother is definitely going to negatively affect the person he becomes. I'd be surprised if severe depression and drug addiction don't afflict him. He's like all of those child stars who grow up to say that they didn't have a childhood, except unlike Corey Feldman, his sexual abuse is not only open, he's being groomed to love it.

Wouldn't surprise me if she's considering doing something they used to do during the Renaissance, where boys with high singing voices would get castrated to prevent their voices from becoming deeper. Shit, they could probably spin it into some gender identity bullshit.
She's already had him claim to be Gender Fluid. That was probably the first step. She'll hack his equipment off herself if she gets a chance.

stuffandthings

Inflammatory Metacommentary
kiwifarms.net
She's already had him claim to be Gender Fluid. That was probably the first step. She'll hack his equipment off herself if she gets a chance.
Naw. Too many hoops to jump through with doctors and shrinks, and every new doctor is a new set of professional eyes and ears on Desmond. Genderfluid is both trendy AND easy.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
Being Genderfluid is ridiculous in his case (in everybody's case, but let's focus on this kid).

It implies a person can be both (or more?) genders at the same time, perform as the male and female gender. Yet, Desmond always performs as female. Never as a boy. He never does any stereotypical boy thing, only stereotypical girl stuff, which is what these people assume to be a gender (it's not).

Anyone who's not an idiot would ask if then, they're taking the "male gender" being his default, the biological one he's been born in, but of course, this will never be answered because they'd have to say that a biological denomination for gender exists (which it does) and they wouldn't want to admit that. That his biological gender is something he doesn't need to perform because he just is.

The more these people try to use these neologisms, the more they end expose them as flawed to anyone who's remotely smart.

Tags
None