Horrorcow DESMOND IS AMAZING / desmondisamazing / Wendylou, Andrew, & Desmond Napoles - Child being abused/sexualized by parents for financial gain, and fame.

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Was it a positive review? The excerpt reads like "This is blatantly exploitative pedo shit and stop denying it" just in an early 20th century style.
There was such a backlash against him that he fled the country. There's been no official confirmation whether or not he meant it satirically or sincerely. Some people do think that it was satirical and pointing out the exploitation, but if nothing else it is in violently poor taste.

Knojkamarangasan_#4

Best gem
kiwifarms.net
It's for fag-hags. I've known several women (including at least one lesbian) who were straight up obsessed with RuPaul's Drag Race and could name you all of the contestants from all of the seasons.
I just don't understand the obsession that some women have with drag queens. The closest I've ever come is liking Coco Peru's YouTube videos where she goes to different stores and makes snarky commentary. But drag queen culture seems to go beyond snarky and into just plain poisonous and mean all too often. Idk man.
Yeah basically like that. Trixie in particular has a huge following of mostly teenagers from the show he did with another drag queen named Katya. It's kinda funny in a way because many of the more hardcore fans, drag race or just usual drag seems to dislike Trixie as he is basically the most basic bitch and for lack of a better word "Normie" drag queen out there. And also women who like the pristine pc-drag wouldn't last a day in the old days of the glamorous balls and quite frankly dangerous culture back in the 80's-90's. Nowadays drag has become more mainstreamed and more family "friendly" so I guess that is the appeal too. And secondly as you said, fag hags are gonna fag hag. And it seems to be in many ways an extension of all the usual beauty guru types in combination with the whole gay asthetic.

Being that they're men and usually gay means they're pretty much the least threatening people in their eyes and many have admittedly good skills too. It's kinda hard to describe but it all depends on the guy at least but many gay men just find it easier to get along with women. Now of course it depends on what kind of woman and the gay, I'm sure not many women want to hang around big muscular beefy leather bears or some shit but just take a look at the huge influx of fujoshi shit on the internet and it all makes sense.

Tl:biggrin:R In a way they're way less threatening compared to "regular" women and fag hags will always exist.

TinyKitty

kiwifarms.net
And much like the sicko who wrote about Desmond being a "sexy kid", Shirley had her admirers too. Here's part of a review of one of her movies.

" The owners of a child star are like leaseholders — their property diminishes in value every year. Time’s chariot is at their backs: before them acres of anonymity...... In Captain January she wore trousers with the mature suggestiveness of a [Marlene] Dietrich: her neat and well-developed rump twisted in the tap-dance: her eyes had a sidelong searching coquetry. Now in Wee Willie Winkie, wearing short kilts, she is a complete totsy."

".....Her admirers — middle aged men and clergymen — respond to her dubious coquetry, to the sight of her well-shaped and desirable little body, packed with enormous vitality, only because the safety curtain of story and dialogue drops between their intelligence and their desire. “Why are you making my Mummy cry?” — what could be purer than that? And the scene when dressed in a white nightdress she begs grandpa to take Mummy to a dance — what could be more virginal?"
I could do without all the neat and developed rump bullshit, but he wasn't wrong. The people marketing Shirley knew exactly what they were doing.

annex-temple-shirley-poor-little-rich-girl_04.jpg

I am the Muffin Maker

kiwifarms.net
Children shouldn't be wearing make up. At least not young children, no matter how cute the package is, for god's sake.
Everything I've ever read about children's cosmetics is that they are of low quality, full of bacteria, and glitter that will actually hurt you (cosmetic glitter is apparently expensive so it doesn't make you go blind).

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
Everything I've ever read about children's cosmetics is that they are of low quality, full of bacteria, and glitter that will actually hurt you (cosmetic glitter is apparently expensive so it doesn't make you go blind).
Children's skin is also still delicate and vulnerable. That was always the reason why parents didn't let them wear it. The older you grow, your skin becomes stronger too. Desmond's gonna have a bunch of skin problems eventually, one more to the list of issues he's gonna have if he ever make it to adulthood.

I am the Muffin Maker

kiwifarms.net
Children's skin is also still delicate and vulnerable. That was always the reason why parents didn't let them wear it. The older you grow, your skin becomes stronger too. Desmond's gonna have a bunch of skin problems eventually, one more to the list of issues he's gonna have if he ever make it to adulthood.
It's also full of endocrine disruptors.

Constellationzero

kiwifarms.net
This disgusting ass shit is legit starting to make me cry...

If the fat PIG insists that Desmond is really choosing to do this, and if the fat PIG insists Desmond isn't forced... prove me and EVERYONE ELSE wrong, PIG.

Take THREE MONTHS off. No internet. No Twatter. No Ghey Bars (Children shouldn't be going to bars anyway). No PFLAG meetings. No "virtual drag shows." Nothing.
Let Desmond be a CHILD. For three months. Can you do that?? Can you disgusting corrupted faggots and dykes consumed by your Satanic degeneracy live without child grist for the mill for ninety little old days??
Let this boy PLAY. With kids his own age! Let him dream and write stories and play with his toy trains and watch cartoons with a big bowl of Cap'n Crunch Oops All Berries!

...shit...
Shit like this makes me ASHAMED to be a lesbian. Shit like this makes me feel obligated to APOLOGIZE to everyone on behalf (since they refuse to do it) of the LGB Drop the T community.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
This disgusting ass shit is legit starting to make me cry...

If the fat PIG insists that Desmond is really choosing to do this, and if the fat PIG insists Desmond isn't forced... prove me and EVERYONE ELSE wrong, PIG.

Take THREE MONTHS off. No internet. No Twatter. No Ghey Bars (Children shouldn't be going to bars anyway). No PFLAG meetings. No "virtual drag shows." Nothing.
Let Desmond be a CHILD. For three months. Can you do that?? Can you disgusting corrupted faggots and dykes consumed by your Satanic degeneracy live without child grist for the mill for ninety little old days??
Let this boy PLAY. With kids his own age! Let him dream and write stories and play with his toy trains and watch cartoons with a big bowl of Cap'n Crunch Oops All Berries!

...shit...
Shit like this makes me ASHAMED to be a lesbian. Shit like this makes me feel obligated to APOLOGIZE to everyone on behalf (since they refuse to do it) of the LGB Drop the T community.
Not gonna happen because Desmond's "hobby" pays mom's bills. Yes, it's totally a coincidence that the thing Desmond loves to do is precisely that one thing that is trendy and that people are literally throwing money at to pretend they're open-minded.

If Desmond disappears from social media, it'd be like a brand dropping their marketing area. Sure, a few loyal consumers will keep buying, but you won't have new clients and Peggy lives of new contracts.

ShiftyBoi

kiwifarms.net
Just like how Fat Whore Wendy knows who she’s marketing Desmond to.
View attachment 1488655
Ugh
You know the different themes convince me that she's going for what cosplay egirls are going for.

Here's this week's theme for the degenerates that get off to that! Stay tuned!

You rarely see drag queens go for anything beyond "flamboyant eyesore". But I guess Geishas have always been a part of drag culture. The way they're submissive and subserviant to others is very fierce amirite?

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It’s an older photo. Don’t forget that Shamu has been forcing him to do this since the age of about five or six.
I've edited my comment appropriately. I thought this was a recent photo.

You'd think she would happily do a mask photoshoot with a quirky phrase of her choice blazoned on the mask. Literally putting her words in his mouth.

• Feels
Reactions: Orion Balls

Parthenos

Why hast thou let me see this, Lucifer?
kiwifarms.net
I finally found the smug and delusional article that states only “people who don’t understand queer culture” find Desmond’s antics to be “sexual.” Of course it was from Out.com. Quote below.
View attachment 1493292
Jesus, this actually reads like that Shirley Temple review. "Teehee, isn't it's cute how they're so innocently showing off their body and transgressing social norms (that are ultimately rooted in sex but let's not talk about that) and oh how mad it makes those busybodies..."

The fact that it was written by some gay dude doesn't help either with general perceptions about the community.

Postal_Rat

Lolcow is dead and we have killed him
kiwifarms.net
Honestly this whole thing reminds me of the always sunny episode where frank's brand of soft drink, wolf cola, is declared to be the favorite soft drink of Boko Haram, and he keeps trying to insist to people that they're not so bad instead of saying that they have nothing to do with him.

Life imitates art I suppose.

Tags
None