Horrorcow DESMOND IS AMAZING / desmondisamazing / Wendylou, Andrew, & Desmond Napoles - Child being abused/sexualized by parents for financial gain, and fame.

Plastic Inevitable

Varg burned churches, not forests.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ooh, Wendsmond's new post. Wendy does the "influencer" thing of Tess Holiday, to post your story every time someone features your photo on their account. This time, does Wendy really care WHO is reposting her son's content? Nah. As long as she gets likes and follows!
I bet Desmond's giant, very UN-girly feet are giving his mother conniptions.

Sorry Wendy, but you have a SON and no matter what you do he's going to grow up as his biology intended.

Jasonfan89

Aka horrorfan89
kiwifarms.net
Cu
Ooh, Wendsmond's new post. Wendy does the "influencer" thing of Tess Holiday, to post your story every time someone features your photo on their account. This time, does Wendy really care WHO is reposting her son's content? Nah. As long as she gets likes and follows!

Some weird Turkish account (side note: is "homolivesmatter" a politically correct term to use? Lol):
View attachment 1568998
View attachment 1568999View attachment 1569000
This account is public. Some very unfamily friendly heterosex pictures on their account. Isn't Instagram 13+?

Who else...

View attachment 1569002
Okay, check the account.
View attachment 1569108

Huh, another one of these. He's followed by two accounts that are related to ricky_xx12 or 100ero. The "Lewis" account is the kid that "Ricky" likes to claim is his boyfriend.

View attachment 1569105

Check that the "like" is from ricky_xx12, we all remember him.

Sigh...what's the use of blocking pedophiles like DOUGLAS RICHARD MEYER (ricky_xx12), when he's going to get promoted your son's posts anyway. Might as well remove Desmond from the internet at this point, Wendy--he's been traumatized enough already. But I know you won't do either, of course. Because you are lazy, oppositional, and morally bankrupt.

Shame on you for perpetuating this--if there is any shame left inside you at all.
Everything in that instagram is so islamic somewhere vlad the impaler just rolled over in his grave

big baby jesus

deep, deep, deep in the mind
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I bet Desmond's giant, very UN-girly feet are giving his mother conniptions.

Sorry Wendy, but you have a SON and no matter what you do he's going to grow up as his biology intended.
Like I always say...in about a year, maybe less....he could be taller,lankier, and have a deep voice. Hopefully with legs long enough to makes big, hippo-Mom evading strides. NYPD will get calls about a skeleton on the loose and think they're being pranked.

gaystoner

fucked up queer
kiwifarms.net
True, but Barron Trump is a monstrous lad. If Donald isn’t careful, Barron might accidentally step on him.

Desmond would look like hes ready for Varsity if he was fed. His arms are so long and his hands too. Malnutrition stunts growth in height but certain features will continue to grow out because the body is just confused and putting energy where it but the torso can take the longest to fully grow out. Male chests typically take a lot of muscle impact to grow properly along with back strength. He is being grown like Veal does.

Edit: Desmond if you ever see this everyone in this thread wants you to succeed and be the most fabulous engineer/architect in the world. You're Amazing!!! We just can't stand your mom..which hey most gay boys have that in common you'll find out haha

Last edited:

Qajinima022

Sweets Lover
kiwifarms.net
I honestly wouldn't blame Desmond for hating on his mom though, she forced him to become a drag kid.

Drag-kids should've not been a real thing tbh, it's just pedo and anti-pedo (I say anti-pedo because they're not any better than pedos they hate.) bait at this point...But no, dumbass parents have to treat their children like puppets for their own gain instead, I seriously hate this world so much sometimes.

Jasonfan89

Aka horrorfan89
kiwifarms.net
More perspective...Baron Trump is 14. Desmond is 13. I get that 1 year can be huge for development but...dear god. Theyre stunting his growth imo. In 4 years Desmond will be the same age many soldiers were in the early days..i bet his arms stay the same width vs developing even basic natural arm strength...or the otherside where boys get too plump. Too skinny is malnutrition.
I can just imagine Hippo mom lurking on here and then taking to Twitter to say "comparing my son against baron trump is like comparing shirley temple to the goobels children. " Why not she's already compared him to famous child stars before.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Feels like I'm wearing... nothing at all...
kiwifarms.net
Like I always say...in about a year, maybe less....he could be taller,lankier, and have a deep voice. Hopefully with legs long enough to makes big, hippo-Mom evading strides. NYPD will get calls about a skeleton on the loose and think they're being pranked.
Desmond is definitively about to enter that ugly phase all teenage boys go through - well he sort of is already, but imagine zittier, weird voice and will probably be really awkwardly lanky. Poor Wendy. Her pedo bait is about to grow up!

Parthenos

Why hast thou let me see this, Lucifer?
kiwifarms.net
Desmond is definitively about to enter that ugly phase all teenage boys go through - well he sort of is already, but imagine zittier, weird voice and will probably be really awkwardly lanky. Poor Wendy. Her pedo bait is about to grow up!
He'll do it... despite her best efforts. With how skeletal he looks, he should try doing that Holocaust victim TikTok thing.

Fullmetal Autist

mentally ill trans autistic flower
kiwifarms.net
без названия.jpg

Lol Wendy, no twelve-year-old cares about this shit, when you haven't been alive half long enough remember these movies as anything other than vintage. I'm sure you're really hitting your target audience, whoever they are!

Anyway, good thing that a pandemic doesn't stop them from demanding drag queens come to children's spaces:
без названия (1).jpg

Very educational! Wendsmond Approved!

White Devil

Zyklon Ree
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1586408
Lol Wendy, no twelve-year-old cares about this shit, when you haven't been alive half long enough remember these movies as anything other than vintage. I'm sure you're really hitting your target audience, whoever they are!

Anyway, good thing that a pandemic doesn't stop them from demanding drag queens come to children's spaces:
View attachment 1586412

Very educational! Wendsmond Approved!
I'd be surprised if no one who follows him rees about the "transphobia" in Ace Ventura. They love to attack that movie over it.

Tags
None