Horrorcow DESMOND IS AMAZING / desmondisamazing / Wendylou, Andrew, & Desmond Napoles - Child being abused/sexualized by parents for financial gain, and fame.

Constellationzero

kiwifarms.net
Rhetorical question:

Why, oh, why does every single still shot and video thumbnail of Desmond show him dressed exactly like a minstrel stereotype of a feminine girl? I think in this entire thread I've seen maybe ONE time where Desmond was wearing "boys" clothes. I think that was his advertisement photo set for Piggy Lou to assist with making "documentaries" in the park bathroom right after the John is through "reading the newspaper" in the park's parking lot while he decides if these two are vice squad or not.

That thumbnail sign says "Be proud to stand out." I'm sure I've seen others saying things like "Be proud to be you" or some such platitude. Even fucking RuPaul wears men's suits!! So where IS Desmond here? Because I haven't seen him. All I see is an animated corpse that would make the forensics department at Miskatonic University turn away.

CivilianOfTheFandomWars

We Have A Winner!
kiwifarms.net
Yea..i get how "being anti pedo" could be a cover but at this point continuing down this path is going to result in God opening up the Heavens and Smiting us..and Ill fucking clap.

Anti-Pedophilia seems like an acceptable stance for ....anyone who doesnt want to see Children being abused. I dont know why that would be a bad thing? If it strays into Puritanism sure..i joke like that..but being AGAINST pedophilia should be common. Its not like Onision where you become hateful enraged by a single person. Pedophiles exist on a deeper level in our society and grooming children is not how we move forward. Its part of the reason our society is so messed up and deals with constant issues. Not curing Hunger..not exploring space. Instead we are....Debating on whether or not Cuties is acceptable material. ..yea...we need Anti Pedos.
I don’t exactly have the numbers, I don’t know if anything formal has been done, but there is a shockingly decent amount of cases along the lines of “law enforcement guy in anti-pedo squad turned out to be trafficking CP.” Because it’s that dudes job to be looking at, receiving, and setting up stings for various types of child sexual abuse, I don’t think many normal people would ever want to take that job. But, that’s just anecdotal.
As for normal citizens, most of them (I hope) are against pedophilla. However, it’s when someone seems to be totally consumed by that hate that you start to think something might be up. Like, were you molested, or is this getting closer to the male-feminist who turns out to be a rapist kind of deal? It’s a fine line, it’s hard to explain, but sometimes you just get an ‘off’ vibe from someone who’s explaining how they want to go Biblical on a lolicon or whatever.
I dunno man, shit’s fucked.

OasisSandshymin

kiwifarms.net
i have no problems with young boys dressing in drag or wearing makeup. how ever Desmond's makeup is horrible more often then not. he looks good in more muted colors not that blood red lip stick you see on him in every other pic he pops up in. Like any one with a shred of morals i hate how a young child is being sexualized.(didn't get past page 14, ill take an L for endurance.)

remiem

The Lost Temple
kiwifarms.net
i have no problems with young boys dressing in drag or wearing makeup. how ever Desmond's makeup is horrible more often then not. he looks good in more muted colors not that blood red lip stick you see on him in every other pic he pops up in. Like any one with a shred of morals i hate how a young child is being sexualized.(didn't get past page 14, ill take an L for endurance.)
There's no problem when it's something they do as a natural part of being a kid and goofing off / playing innocently at home as a child. There's a problem when it's being weaponized by a fucked up parent to get her ass-pats, sponsorships, money, etc.

There's a HUGE problem when it's forecast to the world in every possible social media outlet because Desmond will never be able to get out from under it. This isn't something he can just sweep under a rug and go back to a normal life of anonymity. It's literally going to color every experience he has growing up, it will be the specter that dogs his every step and that is fucking awful.

taintmisbehavin

kiwifarms.net
The makeup and his low weight aren't helping, but he looks like a 40 year old here. I could be wrong, but the loose clothes remind me of when underweight people try to hide just how skinny they are.
He looks like one of the Real Housewives of New Jersey. You know, the lewk every sassy teen wants.

There's no problem when it's something they do as a natural part of being a kid and goofing off / playing innocently at home as a child. There's a problem when it's being weaponized by a fucked up parent to get her ass-pats, sponsorships, money, etc.

There's a HUGE problem when it's forecast to the world in every possible social media outlet because Desmond will never be able to get out from under it. This isn't something he can just sweep under a rug and go back to a normal life of anonymity. It's literally going to color every experience he has growing up, it will be the specter that dogs his every step and that is fucking awful.
Shit’s going to be real awkward when he has to put “twerking child prostitute” as previous work experience on his job applications.

EyelessMC

kiwifarms.net
i have no problems with young boys dressing in drag or wearing makeup. how ever Desmond's makeup is horrible
Yeah, because that's the jarring thing here.
The makeup.

I know what you're trying to say but come on, you have zero problems with boys in drag and makeup? I mean, maybe if they used the makeup like war paint and started hollering in yodels while chasing each other around for scalping territory. Or like that time when we as kids were dumb enough to think "cherry scented" also meant "cherry flavoured", but to actually wear it intentionally?
There's no problem when it's something they do as a natural part of being a kid and goofing off / playing innocently at home as a child.
Who the hell "goofed off" as a kid by wearing their mother's/sisters' clothes? How is that natural? I mean I remember once slipping my foot into my mom's shoe when I was alone just to see why she kept complaining about her ankles but going the whole way?

Like I always say...in about a year, maybe less....he could be taller,lankier, and have a deep voice. Hopefully with legs long enough to makes big, hippo-Mom evading strides. NYPD will get calls about a skeleton on the loose and think they're being pranked.
To be fair, if things keep going as they are the NYPD will soon have only six officers on duty, only from morning to mid-noon, and they won't even be the ones to have two brain cells to rub together to spark a thought. Whatever Desmond does he's gonna do with impunity.
That aside, I very much doubt Piggy isn't doing all she can to get her hands on hormone blockers. That or she's privately encouraging the poor kid into the habit of inhaling helium so he'll forever sound like Mickey Mouse.

OasisSandshymin

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, because that's the jarring thing here.
The makeup.

I know what you're trying to say but come on, you have zero problems with boys in drag and makeup? I mean, maybe if they used the makeup like war paint and started hollering in yodels while chasing each other around for scalping territory. Or like that time when we as kids were dumb enough to think "cherry scented" also meant "cherry flavored", but to actually wear it intentionally?
look all i saying is kids his age and younger are prone to experiment and if they like it they will keep doing it. Some men are better at make up art then most girls, my self included. hell i baby sat a boy who would put on a tutu and pick up a wand and then precede to challenge me to a duel with said wands as sword. not gonna lie it was fun af, if a bit painful form the wacks on the hand.

TL;DR; if a kid is doing it themselves willingly and it ain't hurting them or others, let them do it. How ever forcing something on any one ain't gonna help no one.

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's unethical to have this thread up, you shouldn't classify him with the adults on here as a "lolcow", he is a small child. Attack his parents, don't post his videos like he's Jonathan Yaniv or something, he will be horrified when he's adult/older and videos of his abuse are up
Joined: August 30, 2020. Seems about right. Have you read the thread, luv?

DESMOND IS AMAZING / desmondisamazing / Wendylou, Andrew, & Desmond Napoles - Child being abused/sexualized by parents for financial gain, and fame.

We have a thread on the Schofield kids too. It's not the kids we give a shit about. "Desmond Is Amazing" is the name of the brand that Wendylou Napoles is running at the expense of her child, so it's relevant to the title of the thread. Nobody on here is laughing or mocking Desmond himself, it's all about how Wendylou and her husband pimp him out. There are some jabs at his appearance and dance/makeup skills, but Desmond is not the one on "trial" here. His videos are his mother's doing.

"He will be horrified when he's older and videos of his abuse are up!!" He'll have bigger problems by then, like drug addiction or molestation/prostitution, since that is the direction his mother is dragging him in. Plus it isn't like we are posting anything that Wendylou isn't posting herself, his videos will be accessible on every other social media platform she's splashed him across.

remiem

The Lost Temple
kiwifarms.net
Who the hell "goofed off" as a kid by wearing their mother's/sisters' clothes? How is that natural? I mean I remember once slipping my foot into my mom's shoe when I was alone just to see why she kept complaining about her ankles but going the whole way?
Bruh. Little kids love to play dress up and pretend to be any number of things. It's a totally normal method of play and most parents aren't gonna spring for perfectly accurate costumes for every little thing so they'll give you old clothes and tell you to use your imagination. Where did I claim they'd be wearing the good clothing of their female relatives? I didn't.

Little boys, especially those with sisters or those in classrooms/daycare with costume trunks, will not alway gravitate to the typical boyish items. Especially when they're little they'll gravitate towards where the kids are obviously having the most fun and if that means he's wearing a cheap plastic crown and feather boa to dance around with the other kids, there's nothing wrong with that.

If Desmond was just some photo of a little boy wearing a tutu or some shit surrounded by other kids and engaged in age appropriate play, this thread wouldn't exist.

It's the explotation and extreme steps his patents have taken that are ruining his childhood. It's not his bad makeup or flamboyant dress, it's the twisted context.

Tags
None