Horrorcow DESMOND IS AMAZING / desmondisamazing / Wendylou, Andrew, & Desmond Napoles - Child being abused/sexualized by parents for financial gain, and fame.

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

EyelessMC

kiwifarms.net
Don't "bruh" me bruh. Little kids do not play "dress up" like that naturally. Don't conflate this with the kinda thing where kids dress up in their dad's jackets cause it reminds them of Blade Runner, Terminator or Columbo or something, and yes even those who grow up around girls and sisters still gravitate to "boyish" items or themes, just like girls do to "girlish" items and themes. I say the great equalizer is robots or Gunpla because only the dead have no love for cool robots. And Godzilla. And maybe Gumby.

It's like how people try to say being a tomboy is somehow a sign of potentially being trans, or how a boy is possibly gay because he's a sensitive sort, but being an energetic or sporty/gamey girl doesn't lead to walking around with a sock stuffed in your panties to imitate a man's sack and being a soft-touch boy doesn't lead to prancing around in dresses and lipstick in mommy's mirror to look pretty.

A boy likes poetry over monster trucks? Then he might be LGBTQWOP! So he wonders that because not only is it coming from bullies and teasing peers but the adults are so "woke" they laud it as a moral good. Then he looks it up, goes on tumblr, sees it all over social media and bam. Confusion. Hence "confusion" as the applicable term, not "questioning" but confusion.

It's kinda funny thinking about all this in light of what's happening to Desmond, though, since a lot of kids aren't in the clutches of a Piggy yet still end up confused and doing things like that. All they need is to understand it's not weird to be a soft-touch boy, or a boy who's into knitting or something. It shouldn't lead you to "experimenting" with women's clothing.

It should lead you to fist-fighting bikers.
actually not gay, just likes best girl.png

Here's hoping someone passes Desmond a copy of Persona 4 once Piggy gives some slack to his leash.

Um Oh Ah Yeah

I cause problems
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don't "bruh" me bruh. Little kids do not play "dress up" like that naturally. Don't conflate this with the kinda thing where kids dress up in their dad's jackets cause it reminds them of Blade Runner, Terminator or Columbo or something, and yes even those who grow up around girls and sisters still gravitate to "boyish" items or themes, just like girls do to "girlish" items and themes. I say the great equalizer is robots or Gunpla because only the dead have no love for cool robots. And Godzilla. And maybe Gumby.

It's like how people try to say being a tomboy is somehow a sign of potentially being trans, or how a boy is possibly gay because he's a sensitive sort, but being an energetic or sporty/gamey girl doesn't lead to walking around with a sock stuffed in your panties to imitate a man's sack and being a soft-touch boy doesn't lead to prancing around in dresses and lipstick in mommy's mirror to look pretty.

A boy likes poetry over monster trucks? Then he might be LGBTQWOP! So he wonders that because not only is it coming from bullies and teasing peers but the adults are so "woke" they laud it as a moral good. Then he looks it up, goes on tumblr, sees it all over social media and bam. Confusion. Hence "confusion" as the applicable term, not "questioning" but confusion.

It's kinda funny thinking about all this in light of what's happening to Desmond, though, since a lot of kids aren't in the clutches of a Piggy yet still end up confused and doing things like that. All they need is to understand it's not weird to be a soft-touch boy, or a boy who's into knitting or something. It shouldn't lead you to "experimenting" with women's clothing.

View attachment 1591936

Here's hoping someone passes Desmond a copy of Persona 4 once Piggy gives some slack to his leash.
I think you wildly misunderstood what they were saying. And, for the record, you're a bit wrong: very young boys and girls don't always play dress up with things that adults would consider "gender appropriate". Little boys who are just normal little boys don't always dress up as "the Terminator". I know someone who is as masculine as can be who went through a nail polish phase because his mom liked to paint her nails. Saying that all normal boys gravitate to "boyish" things makes me pretty confident that you've never actually raised a boy.

remiem

The Lost Temple
kiwifarms.net
I think you wildly misunderstood what they were saying. And, for the record, you're a bit wrong: very young boys and girls don't always play dress up with things that adults would consider "gender appropriate". Little boys who are just normal little boys don't always dress up as "the Terminator". I know someone who is as masculine as can be who went through a nail polish phase because his mom liked to paint her nails. Saying that all normal boys gravitate to "boyish" things makes me pretty confident that you've never actually raised a boy.
I doubt they have much experience with young kids in general, especially in a group settings of mixed gender.

I'm the last person to be on the side of 'non-binary' non-sense but the idea that kids playing with a toy that doesn't match their gender is a terrible thing is legitimately retarded, especially in young kids- no matter the sex. Children go through phases and the bulk of them will end up being more stereotypical to their sex as they age but when they're very young their desire to interact with their peers in games and play will usually overcome the 'must only play with trucks because am boy' or 'dolls if girl'. They're toys. They don't mean anything, they're just an avenue for growing the child's imagination and keeping them occupied. Heck, it used to be that Mermaids would use that as a scale to convince parents to troon out their child, they probably still do, so trying to say that boys can only have boy things or girls can only have girl things only contributes to monstrous people getting their claws into innocent kids for something that is completely normal in children.

I have family in education and I work in a construction related field. I donated one of my old hard hats to my family member to bring in for their dress up trunk and it basically started a war to the point that it had a designated list of who got to wear it when. Why? because the boys did gravitate towards the hat but because they were obviously so excited about the hat the girls wanted to have a turn with it as well.

Mrs Paul

Yinzer Kiwi
kiwifarms.net
Who the hell "goofed off" as a kid by wearing their mother's/sisters' clothes? How is that natural? I mean I remember once slipping my foot into my mom's shoe when I was alone just to see why she kept complaining about her ankles but going the whole way?
I had a ton of old "dress-up" clothes, and sometimes my cousins would, just to make everyone laugh. And then one of my cousins, when he was about two or three would always want HIS nails painted when my aunt was doing his sister's and mine, so she'd put a little dot on his. Just so he wouldn't feel left out.

If I see boys playing dress-up in feminine stuff, it's usually because they're being silly, or it's for Halloween or something like that. And even if it's not, when you're at home playing dress-up, it usually involves old bridesmaids dresses or nightgowns with floppy hats, huge purses and heels that are too big. Not the kind of get-up Desmond wears.

Nor do most parents let their kids hang out with convicted murderers.

ChaChaHeels:BlackOnes

kiwifarms.net
It’s totally normal to let your kids of either sex dress up in clothes that feed their imaginations.
The reason Desmond is on here is because his mum is getting him to dress up in a way that feeds HER imagination (and most horrifyingly, the imaginations of a bunch of NAMBLA types).

Everyone here wants Desmond to grow up to be a healthy, happy adult. We just worry it’s not possible due to his mum. It’s the mum that’s the lolcow, but she uses Desmond as a prop so it becomes Munchausen lolcow by proxy.
The only saving grace is that she isn’t transing him (but worryingly he still doesn’t seem physically healthy).

Thanatos

Notsexual™
kiwifarms.net
Even if Desmond does enjoy doing drag (he obviously doesn’t), none of the outfits he is being forced to wear by his mother are ever age appropriate or look like something a modern child would enjoy wearing. He is always dressed as some cheap 90s crackwhore, club slut, or wears shirts and dresses with sexual slurs and faces of infamous sexual deviants, all of it well before he even turned his current age of 13, which is a miracle in itself.

alreadyhome

kiwifarms.net
Hi,

all these videos and pictures were posted publicly by Wendy Lou Napoles, Desmond's mother. If you have a problem with them you should really take it up with her. Although she may block you.
You are as ignorant about how this site works as you are stupid.
It's weird to republish them anywhere or document them if you're not the child's lawyer seeking emancipation or criminal charges against the parents

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What the fuck is with the influx of summerfags in this thread?

Hint: Don't white-knight, don't crusade against the whole point of the website, don't rehash shit we have rehashed fifty fucking times in the past three months, and don't use insert random anime pictures you goddamn weebs

@Fullmetal Autist you're alright tho fam

Thanatos

Notsexual™
kiwifarms.net
It's weird to republish them anywhere or document them if you're not the child's lawyer seeking emancipation or criminal charges against the parents
Your grievances really shouldn’t be with us. Please defer all your complaints to pedos who post online about how “hot and sexy” Desmond is, or gush over him “exploring his sexuality,” or blatantly ask him out on dates on his Instagram.

Coral Apples

Kawaii Bear Extraordinaire
kiwifarms.net
Something I notice with reposting videos and other media here is to have it archived. If anything happens to Desmond in regards to all this, Wendy could just delete fucking everything and ignore any claims of child abuse. There already has been things deleted before, so it’s nice to come here and see that you weren’t imagining things and whatever they tried to memory hole is real.

Having the media posted here allows for context as well as not having to go hunt it down. Also maybe if someone is curious about what is actually going on, they can find the resources here to see another point of view and not a moderated Instagram post or a YouTube video with the comments turned off. It’s nice to have a free forum to be able to discuss what might be considered as wrong think and against the pushed narrative. That maybe you’re not the only one to think a child in a gay bar at 3 in the morning seems iffy and he seems a little thin for a growing boy.

Constellationzero

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1591936

Good GOD, can you imagine if Roosevelt Grier was "born too late??"

1600022029150.png

alreadyhome

kiwifarms.net
Something I notice with reposting videos and other media here is to have it archived. If anything happens to Desmond in regards to all this, Wendy could just delete fucking everything and ignore any claims of child abuse. There already has been things deleted before, so it’s nice to come here and see that you weren’t imagining things and whatever they tried to memory hole is real.

Having the media posted here allows for context as well as not having to go hunt it down. Also maybe if someone is curious about what is actually going on, they can find the resources here to see another point of view and not a moderated Instagram post or a YouTube video with the comments turned off. It’s nice to have a free forum to be able to discuss what might be considered as wrong think and against the pushed narrative. That maybe you’re not the only one to think a child in a gay bar at 3 in the morning seems iffy and he seems a little thin for a growing boy.
Great points

Thanatos

Notsexual™
kiwifarms.net
Something I notice with reposting videos and other media here is to have it archived. If anything happens to Desmond in regards to all this, Wendy could just delete fucking everything and ignore any claims of child abuse.
That’s a great point. You just know that as soon as something horrific happens to Desmond, Fat Whore Wendy will nuke all of his social media and then gaslight the fuck out of everyone.

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What the fuck is with the influx of summerfags in this thread?

Hint: Don't white-knight, don't crusade against the whole point of the website, don't rehash shit we have rehashed fifty fucking times in the past three months, and don't use insert random anime pictures you goddamn weebs

@Fullmetal Autist you're alright tho fam
In any other thread I'd happily be joining in @alreadyhome 's online kicking.

This one is a bit different though, what's happening to Desmond isn't funny or cringey, it's disturbing and sad. His own parents aren't paying any attention to his welfare and I can kind of understand the inclination is to lash out those people documenting what's happening.

Tags
None