Horrorcow DESMOND IS AMAZING / desmondisamazing / Wendylou, Andrew, & Desmond Napoles - Child being abused/sexualized by parents for financial gain, and fame.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
You can say the same about blacks and women who make everything about their color and sex. There are feminists who are obsessed with their periods and vaginas in the same way blacks are obsessed about their skin color and hair.

I guess the most plausible explanation is that they're just mediocre and average. But, hasn't the majority of people always been average? Sure, most people are ordinary, living normal simple lives... except that we didn't have social media before. Everybody wants to be the next star. If it wasn't for social media, Wendy wouldn't have a place to promote her child and he'd have to be some normal kid going to school. And in a world where influencers sell shit, you need to up your shit by making "trans kids" and shit like that.

Thanatos

Notsexual™
kiwifarms.net
Who cares when there's a "drag kid" to rape?
*to respect
F92AD6CD-E403-4ABF-B951-1F002A1CEE9D.jpeg

cuddle striker

REAL MEN WASH PLATE
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Agreed that there are LGB's who can't stand not being "oppressed." But there are also:

* LGB who are BPD trainwrecks making everything about theirselves
* LGB who push polyamory. "Hey--it's not MY fault I can't be faithful! Because I'm lesbian I LIDURULLY must cheat and cheat often because societeh!"
* LGB who insist they LIDURULLY can't help doing drugs and/or alcohol. It's societeh!
* LGB who patently refuse to respect boundaries of other people. They LIDURULLY need to violate social code because societeh!
* LGB who, like Nigs, insist on invading other's spaces and appropriating them because societeh!
* LGB who go out of their way to be walking talking farting liabilities to HR departments. LIDURULLY not their fault. It's societeh!
* LGB who screech about inclusion--all while aggressively excluding fellow gays, lesbians, and bisexuals because societeh!

We truly live in a societeh.
Eh, there's shit in every barrel. Take a look at polyamory, it's mostly a straight thing (even if they're degenerates who take extra steps to be M or F, they're usually straight)

LGB people who want to stop this slide into horror are really fucked. You can't say a damn thing, because the lunatics will attack you, and other people lump you in with these lunatics. There's just nowhere to go with it.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
LGB people who want to stop this slide into horror are really fucked. You can't say a damn thing, because the lunatics will attack you, and other people lump you in with these lunatics. There's just nowhere to go with it.
Most of those are the "allies", who often happen to be straight people and fetishists like Desmond's mother. And if they don't have a fetish about lgbts, the fetish is about themselves being their "protectors".

The only reason why they have any power or influence is because they pander to the specific type of narc that has taken over the leadership of any lgbt movement, people who need constant validation and adoration. I can imagine how awful this is for normal gays/bis as it's the same for most of us women when some male ally shows up, it's pathetic. Nobody in their right mind can feel comfortable with someone fanning over you because you happen to have a certain type of genitals.

cypocraphy

Deader than the parents on "Party Of Five"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As a not gay man, people would treat you normal if you act normal and don't bring attention to your sexuality 99% of every goddamn day. I don't understand why that is so hard to realize.

Exactly. People like Morrissey, Michael Stipe, and Jodie Foster don't bring constant attention to their orientation...so they're not just known for being gay and nothing else.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
Exactly. People like Morrissey, Michael Stipe, and Jodie Foster don't bring constant attention to their orientation...so they're not just known for being gay and nothing else.

Ironically, it's media and their (often younger) fans the ones making a big deal about these people's (and other's) sexuality. Media because they need the clicks and the fans because they have an unhealthy need for validation. "Did I tell you I stan this gay actor? Because I totally stan this gay actor, he's so gay, I love when he's acting so gay, I love gays, did I tell you I'm totally pro gay? I'm even a bit of gay myself!"

Von Wolf Demon

Occupy Gotham
kiwifarms.net
Desmond has a new shirt.

desmond shirt.PNG

FYI: There is a series of other pics from this shoot that are more suggestive in their posing. Nothing horrific by the standards of this thread, I just have a tough time with posting suggestive pics of these poor drag kids. Not judging any other poster if said pics advance the narrative, I just can't do it. I have no problem, however, posting pics of these creepy souls who comment on his threads.

A couple dissenters that I caught before Wendy could drop the banhammer. This first one is not an English speaker, but they did their best to get their point across. I bet he meant something instead of "ignoble", but it is still a funny line.

desmond nice comment.PNG

The message is more clear in this one.

desmond shirt queef remark.PNG

Only found a couple interesting ones so far this time. However, I do not spend my time sorting out woke soccer moms from actual trannies and just skip over any female-presenting avatars to save time. God knows what lurks down that rabbit hole...

Meet Klaus Zemke from Germany. Only a couple public posts of nature pics, and only pic of him is this one with half his face hidden.

desmond klaus1.PNG
desmond klaus Zemke.PNG

Fauness Martin
fauness1.PNG
desmond 1 fauness.PNG

Chad Shoch is very interested in Desmond's age.

CHAD SCHOCh comment.PNG

Not creepy at all...
CHAD SCHOCh pic.PNG

Fullmetal Autist

sorry bitch I don't say sorry
kiwifarms.net
Desmond has a new shirt.

View attachment 1694191
FYI: There is a series of other pics from this shoot that are more suggestive in their posing. Nothing horrific by the standards of this thread, I just have a tough time with posting suggestive pics of these poor drag kids. Not judging any other poster if said pics advance the narrative, I just can't do it. I have no problem, however, posting pics of these creepy souls who comment on his threads.

A couple dissenters that I caught before Wendy could drop the banhammer. This first one is not an English speaker, but they did their best to get their point across. I bet he meant something instead of "ignoble", but it is still a funny line.

View attachment 1694189

View attachment 1694190

Only found a couple interesting ones so far this time. However, I do not spend my time sorting out woke soccer moms from actual trannies and just skip over any female-presenting avatars to save time. God knows what lurks down that rabbit hole...

Meet Klaus Zemke from Germany. Only a couple public posts of nature pics, and only pic of him is this one with half his face hidden.

View attachment 1694188
View attachment 1694187

Fauness Martin
View attachment 1694227
View attachment 1694186

View attachment 1694225

Not creepy at all...
View attachment 1694226
You're doing god's work...his page has worn me down I am afraid to even check it. Because of the shit like this.

Really makes me upset that Desmond is only 13 and his mom makes him wear a shirt with "abortion" on it. It's fucked up to force that conversation on your child when it's not needed. Wendigo rallying for abortion like it's a good thing--literally "god-like"--I bet Desmond would wonder if she's implying she wish she had aborted him. Even if she didn't mean like that it's still fucked.

(Also maybe not the time and place but while we talking about Desmond's shirt, isn't white people not supposed to say the word "brown" like that? It was kind of like a slur when I was growing up.)

Von Wolf Demon

Occupy Gotham
kiwifarms.net
You're doing god's work...his page has worn me down I am afraid to even check it. Because of the shit like this.
Yeah, I don't go on Facebook often, but I can do this on occasion. Totally get what you are saying, the Farms is mostly for laughs for me, but this shit stopped being funny a while ago and I can't handle many of Wendy's threads without getting very MATI. I don't even check this thread very often, as it is so angering. I want to laugh at my lolcows, not call CPS on them.

taintmisbehavin

kiwifarms.net
Desmond has a new shirt.

View attachment 1694191

View attachment 1694189

View attachment 1694190

View attachment 1694188
View attachment 1694187

Fauness Martin
View attachment 1694227
View attachment 1694186

View attachment 1694225

Not creepy at all...
View attachment 1694226

It’s like a rogue’s gallery of serial killers, and now it’s just a race to see who kidnaps Desmond first.