Horrorcow DESMOND IS AMAZING / desmondisamazing / Wendylou, Andrew, & Desmond Napoles - Child being abused/sexualized by parents for financial gain, and fame.

Fullmetal Autist

sorry bitch I don't say sorry
kiwifarms.net
t I have a strong feeling these unboxing videos are faked by Shamu, just like everything else in Desmond’s wretched life. Meaning that that the company doesn’t actually send Desmond the product to unbox and promote on his social media, Fat Whore Wendy just buys it herself, re-packages it, and then has Desmond open it on camera.
It looked like a box with mailing address on it like they really sent it to them, but I don't know, I've never heard of this company. The video gave me vibes of Wendy and Desmond got a deal to do an unboxing, she put it off to the last minute, and had Desmond just wing it so they had something to release so they wouldn't break the agreement.

Last edited:
Reactions: GothSloth

Mococoa

I've tasted other cocoas. This is the best!
kiwifarms.net
This video is done in a single take and yes that is just as painful as it sounds.

-Hey everyone, DIA here to unbox and review some cosmetics!

-These lashes called “drama queen”, he wants to save them for another look so he’s putting them away so they stay fresh.

-Actually let him show you them again, look: *shows lashes for 1 second in unfocused*

-“It’s called drama queen and I mean, I kind of am a drama queen!!”

-Anyways here’s the hydroliner, you have to get it wet and apply it on so let’s try that first

*Places mirror conveniently in front of his face so you can’t see shit he is doing*

-“As you all know I’m not the best at eyeliner, so I’m gonna TRY and do it under my eye like this” *stabs eye*, JESUS it is a sharp pencil, let’s hope with him for the best of luck

*struggles awkwardly*

…OK here we go…it’s called “earplugs”…quite an odd name, must he say

*shows colors from far away so we can’t see them at all*

-Oh wait, he decides should probably look at instructions

*Desmond proceeds to learn how to do it on camera--Wendy edit this out lmao*

*You literally cannot see a thing because the mirror blocks his face*

*Can’t see shit this is so awkward lol*

“I love it” (yeah sure) “so amazing” (I def believe you)

-Still doesn’t understand the name “earplugs” (me neither)

-“Let’s get on to the *inaudible*”

-The next “project” (he mean “product”) iiiiIIiIIiIiiiISSSSS…

-Glitter gash…he’s not sure what that means…oh it says “glitter-GASM”…OK, now Desmond gets it.

*Desmond can’t get the cap off*

-“I can’t open it what am I gonna doooooo???” Looks at mom for approval

-Oh here are the scissors! “Jesus how clumsy am I…” this is a hostage video

-OK, let’s see these glitters—he’s not gonna put them on because—well maybe he should…uh… *looks at mom for approval*

-Yeah he guesses he will put them on, he’s just gonna go for it

-“Let’s open it…if I can!!” (Wendy EDIT THIS OUT)

-So here are the glitters…let’s him see if they included glue

-Here’s eyeliner and a sponge, and a matte…he’s not sure what this package is…(it will come back later to haunt him guys)

-Uhh they didn’t pack any glue so…..he’s gonna just put some on his hand and show it to you guys

*struggles dramatically to unscrew it, his malnourished system cannot keep up*

“Damn they really shut these tight”

-Oh it’s a piece of tape that’s holding it, Jesus Christ

*Desmond takes off the tape…slowly…a lone cat’s meow…*(holy shit Wendy EDIT THIS OUT)

-“The fact that I was trying to open it and I didn’t know there was tape on there…when it’s pretty obvious that there would be tape on there…just how…CLUMSY I am!” (OK Desmond we get it you hate yourself, now I am just sad)

*Puts glitter in hand, brings it to camera for a second, unfocused*

-Now he’s gonna show us EVERY color of glitter, next is red

-Just kidding it’s blue

-He’s gonna take off the tape again

-“HOW COME THIS ONE HAS NO TAPE…SCAM! I’m just kidding they’re not a scam.” (Wendy you wanna edit that shit out, because, if this company is paying you to exploit your son, at least don’t shit-talking them)

*Blurrily shows us the blue on his finger, sprinkles it all over table*

*Brushes glitter all over the floor*

-We also have a mask and then we have “this” ??? and some stickers, and another one of the hydroliners

*Applies hydroliner clumsily and we can’t see shit because of the mirror*

-Wow that is BRIGHT

-“FEeEELING the ViIiIIiiiiIIiIBEEEEE” (that is obnoxious)

-He hopes this glitter is easy to come off…cuz other glitters take FOREVER to take off

-He doesn’t know what kinda look he is doing, just doodling his face

-Now the other eyeliner…it’s called truly black (or some shit)

-It’s quite small…nevermind it’s quite big (??)

*we can’t see him applying it*

-“Please don’t judge me on my horrible liner, I use stencils and tape when I have to do liner, I don’t have those on hand right now…so this is my ‘eyeliner’…I look very fashionable like I should be on the RUNWAY with this eyeliner (sarcastic)”

*looks to mom for approval to see if he’s deprecated himself enough for her yet* (NOPE!)

-“Oh yeah look at me…look at me go with this AMAZING eyeliner (sarcasm)”

-This liner is 10/10, he used a lot of other eyeliners and they like…

*looks to mom for approval*

-They…SUCK. Like they SUCK. They won’t be black, they’ll be like grey (??)…but this one is 10/10—no, 11/10, because he likes how you can see how black it is, and how AMAZING it could look if he had his TAPE
-So that is all of the make-up…

*Wendy randomly zooms in super far onto a random spot near Desmond’s face, unfocused*

-“I cant wait to clean up all of this glitter mess…woohoo…”

(So Wendy forces him do this video and then makes him clean it up, wow great parenting--I love getting a break from chores, to do more chores)

-That’s not supposed to be sarcastic towards the brand, he just hates cleaning up glitter

*looks at mom*

-But he LOVES glitter, jskhfkjsdhfjksd inaudible

*gets anxious and drops something and drops out of frame*

-and he dropped the mask OH MY GOD

*Wendy zooms back to normal finally*

-Of course you gotta wear masks while you’re out, don’t be a “Karen,” cuz if you’re a “Karen” then Desmond loses all respect for you, because masks SAVE LIVES

-So the mask is “kinda like a bandana… I HAVE TO SPEAK REALLY LOUD BECAUSE I CANT BE HEARD wow I’m losing my voice excuse me” (Wendy edit this out, it isn’t good look for the brand)

-So yeah this is the mask, he likes the design

*Desmond’s voice is lowering and he’s trying his hardest to resist it*

-He doesn’t know what this is…the mysterious package from before

-Oh wait it’s an eyeshadow palette! Now we have to do an ENTIRELY OTHER MAKE UP TUTORIAL

(Maybe should have opened the whole packagebefore making the video Wendy? I thought he said it was supposed to be the last of the make up with the eyeliner or whatever)

*shows colors far away from camera*

-Now he’s gonna try the purple…10/10…

*I can’t see shit because in addition to being behind the mirror, he is also now covered by the flap of the palette and we literally cannot see a thing what he’s doing*

-“What do you guys think???”

*shows us the make-up look--Wendy you might wanna ZOOM IN so we can actually see it*

-“I’m a purply girl (???) purple girl…I don’t know what’s wrong with me today”

-“Let’s get some weird blue up on here…”

-Desmond is much better with his “eyebrushes” but he doesn’t have them right now…he’s using the best he can…*he does a fake cry*

-He wishes he had his brushes but they’re in the OTHER room….(then why don’t you do get them before the video Wendy??? The fuck)

-“Uh…h….” *k holes*

-But ya he LOVES it 10/10 LOOOVE the eyeliner ummmmmm and he loves these colors

-As you can see, they’re very bright, and he’s not going to blend something when it’s supposed to be bright…

*looks to mom to see if blending make up is a good or bad thing*

-But he likes to blend sometimes and sometimes he don’t like to, you get him?

*Wendy FINALLY zooms to Desmond face and in focus, to show the make-up look*

-10/10 for Kaotic Cosmetics, he can’t wait to do more unboxings and ratings, and those are gonna be coming a lot! (don’t get your hopes up Desmond)

-Wear a mask and don’t be a “Karen”, cuz then he will lose all respect for you, always social distance, and always be yourself bye!! 10/10 for KI go order some stuff from them

The video was disaster obviously. Wendy, you gotta learn how to video editing if you’re forcing your son to make these horrid things. You can do multiple takes, you can cut things out. You can add music to the harrowing void that is the background noise of your apartment. Desmond too can watch some more videos of make-up tutorial, reviews, and unboxings, to learn the common expectations of each different type of video.

You do not sit your pre-teen son up there and instruct him to perform all three in one, giving him no direction because you, obviously, don’t have a clue either what you are doing. The difference is that you are an adult, so you can make a difference here.

Desmond seems to like art and have some skill in it. So art could be a passion that he may pursue and find some soul in. Continuing making these hostage videos will cause him grow to hate it. I would not be surprised of Wendy but I would still be disappointed if she did such, if you know what I mean.

Jeez, he clearly has never done his own make up before, has he? Obviously we know he's being forced into this, but I find it especially amusing when Wendy continues to tell on herself. What "drag kid" who *apparently* loves being one, has absolutely no clue on how to apply make up?

Fullmetal Autist

kiwifarms.net
Jeez, he clearly has never done his own make up before, has he? Obviously we know he's being forced into this, but I find it especially amusing when Wendy continues to tell on herself. What "drag kid" who *apparently* loves being one, has absolutely no clue on how to apply make up?
He has decent skill with color and pen in a decorative way, but definitely not make-up application in the girly way Wendy believes. And he has poor form in presenting himself like he's never seen a make-up tutorial in his life (probably because he has little interest in it and just wants to please his mom). I optimistically must hope that one day he realize he likes art or something and has a profitable or buildable skill for himself in the future.

Random topic, I've been thinking of how school has went online in NYC--I know someone with a kid near Desmond's age in NYC, and he said the school is like once every two weeks in person and hardly any teachers or students even there. Online school is only for 4 hours a day with 30 minute periods, apparently changed that way for the whole city. With so much time I got a feeling Wendy exploit her son even more, and fewer adults or peers around to notice Desmond is unhappy or something wrong.
Not that school was allowed to be a happy place for Desmond to begin with, but with teachers working from home to the point where it's substitute showing a pre-recorded video and not even a real-time zoom call for the class, how the fuck are mandated reporters supposed to do their job?

I wonder if the less school is a reason why Desmond said there will be "more to come" of his unboxing videos?

cypocraphy

Deader than the parents on "Party Of Five"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did Wendy make him appropriate the hijab? Well,we've made plenty of jokes about what they do in Afghanistan...

allahuakbar.png

Start hiding Doritos under your bed, kid.

shootme.jpg

Thanatos

Notsexual™
kiwifarms.net
Did Wendy make him appropriate the hijab? Well,we've made plenty of jokes about what they do in Afghanistan...

View attachment 1721351

Start hiding Doritos under your bed, kid.

View attachment 1721358
It’s not a hijab, he’s dressed as Edith Bouvier Beale, who has alopecia and resorted to wearing shawls and turbans later in life to hide it. She and her mother were the topic of a highly disturbing 1975 documentary called Grey Gardens that all faggots seem to love because of its alleged “campiness” and I’m SURE every 13 year old kid is aware of its existence of their own accord.

Oh, and once again Shamu puts foot (flipper?) in mouth by reference dropping a film about a woman who destroys her child’s life due to their extremely toxic relationship caused by years of psychological abuse and her overbearing nature.

Kingfisher9000

L O N E L Y S P A C E V I X E N S
kiwifarms.net
Surprisingly mundane costume for Desmond, Wendy didn't make him dress like Lady Gaga or some shit:

View attachment 1699665

He's really starting to look like a gangly teenager now. I can't see how she'll keep milking him as a 'dragkid'.

Also, once again...I don't think a 13 year old watching AHS is that big of a deal tbh. Wendy and her closeted husband are scumbags for way worse reasons.
Inb4 pizzagate “hotdog email” meme

Von Wolf Demon

Occupy Gotham
kiwifarms.net
Alright, it's time for another issue of "Arkham Asylum Rogues' Gallery" aka "who is commenting on Desmond's posts?"

First off, Desmond is in this article on "Complex". Never heard of it before, but here it is.

Wendy L... errr I mean "Desmond" decided to try Cobain "drag" as Nirvana is totes one of his fav bands. Yeah, Nirvana has maintained its popularity more than most 90s band, but considering Wendy has an early 90s fetish, I think we can safely say that this was all her idea, just like all this bullshit. Either way, I have to admit it was refreshing to see Desmond dressed as a dude. I suspect the "drag kid" stuff is getting really old for him, and Wendy Lou is trying to keep the whole thing afloat anyway she can. As always, she includes 7 or 8 pics, but they are all pretty similar.

desmond1.PNG

desmond2.PNG
desmond3.PNG

desmond4.PNG

Another waterfront photo shoot. This is some odd messaging. Personally, I am fine with "it's none of your business" with trans stuff. However, the past decade has NOT been about "leave us alone" or "its none of your business" and more about "we must insert our agenda into every aspect of women's lives (and men, to a lesser extent) whether they like it or not." They have MADE it my business in a way I simply didn't care about just five years ago.

desmondshirt.PNG
gender.PNG

As always, the comments are a fucking goldmine. NOTE: I forgot to keep the comments associated with which post they posted on. They all come from two posts, the first Cobain one and the gender shirt post. But it really doesn't matter, as it is always the same bullshit. Wendy could post a pic of Desmond barfing from stomach flu and it would still get a bunch of "Beautiful and Brave!" posts.

Diego Christino0.5.PNG
Diego appears to be a Hungarian who is OBSESSED with BlackPink. Very little else on his page.

Diego Christino1.PNG

Return appearance from one of my favs, Joseph Christner ( just noticed he misspells his name Joesph, is he just a sped or is that intentional?)

Joseph0.5.PNGJoseph1.PNG

Hadn't noticed this guy before. Someone used the term "serial killer" when referring to some of the ghouls in my last post. This guy runs with it... His entire photo section is stuff like this. Maybe the creepiest Desmond follower so far, and that is saying a fucking LOT.

mark wallis0.5.PNG
mark wallis1.PNGmark wallis2.PNGmark wallis3.PNG
Phil Pecora seems to fit the "pedos=low IQ" paradigm. Guess what? He also really likes serial killers! Fan of Henry and Michael Meyers. Calls himself non-binary and prefers you call him "ze/hir".

phil0.4.PNG
phil0.5.PNG
philpecora1.PNG
philpecora2.PNGphilpecora3.PNG

Uggh, that's enough for today, time for a shower...

Fullmetal Autist

kiwifarms.net
Alright, it's time for another issue of "Arkham Asylum Rogues' Gallery" aka "who is commenting on Desmond's posts?"

First off, Desmond is in this article on "Complex". Never heard of it before, but here it is.

Wendy L... errr I mean "Desmond" decided to try Cobain "drag" as Nirvana is totes one of his fav bands. Yeah, Nirvana has maintained its popularity more than most 90s band, but considering Wendy has an early 90s fetish, I think we can safely say that this was all her idea, just like all this bullshit. Either way, I have to admit it was refreshing to see Desmond dressed as a dude. I suspect the "drag kid" stuff is getting really old for him, and Wendy Lou is trying to keep the whole thing afloat anyway she can. As always, she includes 7 or 8 pics, but they are all pretty similar.

View attachment 1735907

View attachment 1735909
View attachment 1735910

View attachment 1735931

Another waterfront photo shoot. This is some odd messaging. Personally, I am fine with "it's none of your business" with trans stuff. However, the past decade has NOT been about "leave us alone" or "its none of your business" and more about "we must insert our agenda into every aspect of women's lives (and men, to a lesser extent) whether they like it or not." They have MADE it my business in a way I simply didn't care about just five years ago.

View attachment 1735940
View attachment 1735941

As always, the comments are a fucking goldmine. NOTE: I forgot to keep the comments associated with which post they posted on. They all come from two posts, the first Cobain one and the gender shirt post. But it really doesn't matter, as it is always the same bullshit. Wendy could post a pic of Desmond barfing from stomach flu and it would still get a bunch of "Beautiful and Brave!" posts.

View attachment 1735914
Diego appears to be a Hungarian who is OBSESSED with BlackPink. Very little else on his page.

View attachment 1735915

Return appearance from one of my favs, Joseph Christner ( just noticed he misspells his name Joesph, is he just a sped or is that intentional?)

View attachment 1735916View attachment 1735917

Hadn't noticed this guy before. Someone used the term "serial killer" when referring to some of the ghouls in my last post. This guy runs with it... His entire photo section is stuff like this. Maybe the creepiest Desmond follower so far, and that is saying a fucking LOT.

View attachment 1735918
View attachment 1735919View attachment 1735920View attachment 1735921
Phil Pecora seems to fit the "pedos=low IQ" paradigm. Guess what? He also really likes serial killers! Fan of Henry and Michael Meyers. Calls himself non-binary and prefers you call him "ze/hir".

View attachment 1735922
View attachment 1735923
View attachment 1735924
View attachment 1735925View attachment 1735927

Uggh, that's enough for today, time for a shower...
Ah, Phil Pecora. I remember him from Desmond's Instagram, though I forgot what his username was. I am now banned from Wendsmond profile I think, but I bet he is still active on there as well. Great work fam))

Reactions: UnsufficentBoobage

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
There's a touch of drag in this as Kurt had a fairly famous photoshoot where he wore sunglasses generally associated with Jackie Onassis.
1605723556528.png
I suppose it's somewhat indirect but there's a bit of drag there.

Everything and everyone else in this post is scary as fuck and I don't even want to talk about it. If Desmond ends up murdered by one of these psychos that cunt Wendy has everything to do with it.