Horrorcow DESMOND IS AMAZING / desmondisamazing / Wendylou, Andrew, & Desmond Napoles - Child being abused/sexualized by parents for financial gain, and fame.

OhSweetMari

in our story, have we nothing left to give?
kiwifarms.net
I think this is meant to be a clever and witty retort to the terves who dared to use a dictionary definition of woman as adult human female. Nevertheless, as not even the gender cult knows what their definition of gender is, this is what they came up with:
Screenshot_20201118-182932.jpg
Screenshot_20201118-182937.jpg
Screenshot_20201118-182944.jpg
Screenshot_20201118-182951.jpg

He's sooo thin. Though he doesn't look as miserable as he normally does in the photos, maybe is because we cannot see his eyes with the sunglasses.

Twitter link

PS. I love how they manage to completely miss the point the terves were making by using, literally, a dictionary definition. They think that putting some nonsense together under the guise of a definition amounts to the same thing. Either they're doing it on purpose, or they're just fully retarded. Lmao

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201118-183013.jpg
    Screenshot_20201118-183013.jpg
    431.3 KB · Views: 210
  • Screenshot_20201118-182932.jpg
    Screenshot_20201118-182932.jpg
    421.2 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:

Constellationzero

kiwifarms.net
I think this is meant to be a clever and witty retort to the terves who dared to use a dictionary definition of woman as adult human female. Nevertheless, as not even the gender cult knows what their definition of gender is, this is what they came up with:
View attachment 1736064View attachment 1736066View attachment 1736068View attachment 1736069
He's sooo thin. Though he doesn't look as miserable as he normally does in the photos, maybe is because we cannot see his eyes with the sunglasses.

Twitter link

lesbian​

adjective

les·bi·an | \ ˈlez-bē-ən

Definition of lesbian

(Entry 1 of 2)
1. I am a natal woman attracted to other natal women. Get your disgusting diseased Geoduck "girldick" away from me and my wife who is very, very butch, has a skilled trade, and is more man than you obviously failed at being. Also what I do in bed and any other time I live and breathe on this Earth is None (clap) Of (clap) Your (clap) Goddamn (clap) Fucking (clap) Business (clapclapclapclapclap)

2. Woman with a vagina, womb, and/or cervix, fallopian tubes, and ovaries. Includes natal women who have had cancer and/or other congenital and chronic diseases precluding them from having either a womb, cervix, fallopian tubes, and ovaries. You, on the other hand, have a festering open necrotic wound. A "Rot Pocket" containing Nurgle's gift of which is neither stunning nor brave. Fuck off troons.

Let's Find Out!

🗡️🗡️🗡️
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Alright, it's time for another issue of "Arkham Asylum Rogues' Gallery" aka "who is commenting on Desmond's posts?"

First off, Desmond is in this article on "Complex". Never heard of it before, but here it is.

Wendy L... errr I mean "Desmond" decided to try Cobain "drag" as Nirvana is totes one of his fav bands. Yeah, Nirvana has maintained its popularity more than most 90s band, but considering Wendy has an early 90s fetish, I think we can safely say that this was all her idea, just like all this bullshit. Either way, I have to admit it was refreshing to see Desmond dressed as a dude. I suspect the "drag kid" stuff is getting really old for him, and Wendy Lou is trying to keep the whole thing afloat anyway she can. As always, she includes 7 or 8 pics, but they are all pretty similar.

View attachment 1735907

View attachment 1735909
View attachment 1735910

View attachment 1735931
Desmond looks more masc than Kurt did in the original photoshoot.

kc1417022199KC_22.jpg

P.S. Blah blah blah totally inappropriate blah blah junkie role model blah blah teenager knowing anything about Kurt blah blah groupie mom blah blah heroincakes.

PotatoSalad4711

Even smiling makes my face ache
kiwifarms.net
Desmond looks more masc than Kurt did in the original photoshoot.

P.S. Blah blah blah totally inappropriate blah blah junkie role model blah blah teenager knowing anything about Kurt blah blah groupie mom blah blah heroincakes.
You beat me to the punch. Although what Desmond did isn’t technically drag, it’s more of a costume that would have been great for Halloween. But at least he’s branching out. I certainly hope it’s because he wants to, but who am I kidding. I know “Smells Like Teen Spirit” and “Heart Shaped Box” are still played on the radio, but would this be Desmond’s favorite band? Probably as likely as him enjoying “Violet” by Hole and we all saw that mess.

Let's Find Out!

🗡️🗡️🗡️
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You beat me to the punch. Although what Desmond did isn’t technically drag, it’s more of a costume that would have been great for Halloween. But at least he’s branching out. I certainly hope it’s because he wants to, but who am I kidding. I know “Smells Like Teen Spirit” and “Heart Shaped Box” are still played on the radio, but would this be Desmond’s favorite band? Probably as likely as him enjoying “Violet” by Hole and we all saw that mess.
Wendy is a couple years older than I am and no doubt remembers exactly where she was when it was announced that Kurt was dead (I was driving south on the Golden Gate bridge listening to Live 105). But her 13 year old son likely bears at MOST a passing interest in a sad junkie rockstar who died 13 years before he was born.

In her life, it would be equivalent to... fuck I don't know, Mick Jagger killing himself right after 12 x 5 was released?

Tathagata

He who has thus come/gone
kiwifarms.net
I mean, at younger ages kids will latch their musical thought to those of their parents. For some, that means loving Queen or Billy Joel. For others, it means the Velvet Underground or Fairport Convention. I don't find it hard to believe Demond naturally glommed onto his mother's favorite music. Hell, out of all the things this woman has pushed onto her poor kid, her love of Nirvana would be among the most benign. I'm more concerned with how thin he is. He looks like a waif or a proto-twink, not a tween. That's gotta be unhealthy for his continued physical development. Put him into some physical activities: soccer, gymnastics, martial arts, etc. A 13 year old healthy boy shouldn't look like he would lose in a fight with a tree branch.

sour play dough

kiwifarms.net
If you'd not told me this is Kurt Cobain I'd have thought it was Joe Exotic...

Granted, I wasn't alive until after the 90s, but Desmond is much younger than I am and most people his age won't remember a specific photoshoot either. I'd have had no way of guessing if I saw this out of context, even though I know who Kurt Cobain was.

Might just be me and not my age, though.

Edit: Looked up his birth year, we are not worlds apart in age just phases of life so I think of him as much younger.

I wonder if Wendy feels as though she gets browny points for Desmond having interests people in her generation would approve of? It also makes him look younger imo, which garners her more attention. Nobody is going to care about her when Desmond isn't an extension of her. He's 14 next year, any attention around him is very soon going to belong to him and not her, unless she can keep people thinking he's a preteen on appearance and sheltered behaviour alone.

Last edited:

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I mean, at younger ages kids will latch their musical thought to those of their parents. For some, that means loving Queen or Billy Joel. For others, it means the Velvet Underground or Fairport Convention. I don't find it hard to believe Demond naturally glommed onto his mother's favorite music. Hell, out of all the things this woman has pushed onto her poor kid, her love of Nirvana would be among the most benign. I'm more concerned with how thin he is. He looks like a waif or a proto-twink, not a tween. That's gotta be unhealthy for his continued physical development. Put him into some physical activities: soccer, gymnastics, martial arts, etc. A 13 year old healthy boy shouldn't look like he would lose in a fight with a tree branch.
This is how my five year old brother's favorite CD album became "Panorama" by the Cars.

But even if Desmond didn't like Nirvana, Piggylou would still be forcing him to dress up. I wonder what his real music/tv/movie tastes are. You know he's been trained to tell Piggy "yes mom, I love it, it's so fierce" everytime she asks him if he likes the latest inappropriate media she's forced on him.

Constellationzero

kiwifarms.net
Wendy is a couple years older than I am and no doubt remembers exactly where she was when it was announced that Kurt was dead (I was driving south on the Golden Gate bridge listening to Live 105). But her 13 year old son likely bears at MOST a passing interest in a sad junkie rockstar who died 13 years before he was born.

In her life, it would be equivalent to... fuck I don't know, Mick Jagger killing himself right after 12 x 5 was released?

I was a senior in high school when it happened. Couldn't fucking stand Nirvana or "grunge" so it was hilarious when my Government/Econ. teacher read to us from the Chicago Tribune each day and would say: "And in other news, Curt Kobain is still dead!"

So what's next for cliched 90's crap Wendy can push on poor Desmond?

* Daisy Chainsaw
* Tool
* Butthole Surfers
* Blind Melon (bee girl costume)
* The Sugar Cubes (Proto Bjork)
* Robin S (Nah, that would be "blackface" I'm sure)

Maybe she could bingewatch OG Beavis and Butthead for the MTV clips and pick her a winner there...

Von Wolf Demon

Occupy Gotham
kiwifarms.net
I don't find it hard to believe Demond naturally glommed onto his mother's favorite music. Hell, out of all the things this woman has pushed onto her poor kid, her love of Nirvana would be among the most benign.
Yeah, it's certainly possible. I've seen lots of young kids wearing Nirvana shirts the last few years. But considering we're talking about someone who has a thread because she is trying to relive her youth through her son AND who writes every post and reply on that FB page and pretends that it is actually "Desmond" writing it (first person always, if I recall), I doubt it. All of this is Wendy's idea. Why wouldn't a Cobain photo shoot be hers as well? Maybe he does like Nirvana, but that's not why he's out there posing in what looks like a tunnel where junkies hang out.
There's a touch of drag in this as Kurt had a fairly famous photoshoot where he wore sunglasses generally associated with Jackie Onassis.

I suppose it's somewhat indirect but there's a bit of drag there.

Everything and everyone else in this post is scary as fuck and I don't even want to talk about it. If Desmond ends up murdered by one of these psychos that cunt Wendy has everything to do with it.

Ah, that makes sense. Somebody made an Elton John comment about the glasses, so I thought maybe Kurt was going for that look.

And, yes, this shit is deeply disturbing. When I started poking around the FB page of that "I am Cereal Killer" dude, I literally started to laugh so hard I had some tears at how absurd the situation was with Desmond. And then those tears turned into sadder tears. Only times I can recall crying involve deaths of loved ones or tragic situations like that. It was one of the weirdest emotions I've ever experienced. Having "tears of laughter" turn into "tears of sadness" in just a few seconds was a new one for me.

FullMetalAutist, I have no fucking idea how you did this for so long. It's like Pokemon or something, you want to catch them all. But I don't think I could handle doing this on a daily basis.

Abortions4All

Get 'em while they're legal
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's a touch of drag in this as Kurt had a fairly famous photoshoot where he wore sunglasses generally associated with Jackie Onassis.
View attachment 1736045
I suppose it's somewhat indirect but there's a bit of drag there.

Everything and everyone else in this post is scary as fuck and I don't even want to talk about it. If Desmond ends up murdered by one of these psychos that cunt Wendy has everything to do with it.

I think everyone's missed the obvious, which is that it's drag because Kurt Cobain was always a true and honest woman.

1605916406724.png

This is a fairly common postmortem transing nowadays because Cobain talked a lot about how he thought women were inspirational and occasionally crossdressed. Of course, the true proof he's an authentic trans girl is that he didn't just join the 27 club, he joined the 41% club.

Fullmetal Autist

sorry bitch I don't say sorry
kiwifarms.net
What brave soul can withstand all 45 minutes?

BRUH WHY HER AND DESMOND GOT THE EXACT SAME VOICE. THE EXACT SAME. I'M WIGGIN OUT HERE.

Edit: I will recap this, depends how far I get, cannot pass up an excellent chance to shit all over Wendy after all. Can't believe she made Desmond interview her for 45 minutes....(laugh/cry).

Last edited:

cypocraphy

Deader than the parents on "Party Of Five"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think everyone's missed the obvious, which is that it's drag because Kurt Cobain was always a true and honest woman.

View attachment 1740058

This is a fairly common postmortem transing nowadays because Cobain talked a lot about how he thought women were inspirational and occasionally crossdressed. Of course, the true proof he's an authentic trans girl is that he didn't just join the 27 club, he joined the 41% club.
Nuance is so hard for autistic people to grasp. Kurt Cobain likely crossdressed to be weird and artsy...but no, he must have been "trans"!

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Granted, I wasn't alive until after the 90s, but Desmond is much younger than I am and most people his age won't remember a specific photoshoot either. I'd have had no way of guessing if I saw this out of context, even though I know who Kurt Cobain was.
It's obviously a Wendy thing. This is the kind of thing an adult would remember, not that a child would naturally discover. Much like Wendy's fetish of Michael Alig the murderer and the Club Kids, this is not the natural behavior of a child, but the molded behavior of an adult forcing her bullshit into her son's life.

RodgerDodger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well benign until little Desmond turns 18, climbs into the attic, and suck starts a shotgun. (Which we all know is where this train is heading) At which point Wendy's Roock n Roll Journey will be complete. And she will spend the next 20 years onthe daytime talk show circuit making it all about her and her loss. This kid is being primed to die tragically.