Horrorcow DESMOND IS AMAZING / desmondisamazing / Wendylou, Andrew, & Desmond Napoles - Child being abused/sexualized by parents for financial gain, and fame.

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Well benign until little Desmond turns 18, climbs into the attic, and suck starts a shotgun. (Which we all know is where this train is heading) At which point Wendy's Roock n Roll Journey will be complete. And she will spend the next 20 years onthe daytime talk show circuit making it all about her and her loss. This kid is being primed to die tragically.
I hope he pulls a Henry Lee Lucas instead.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Robert Sanvagene

Fullmetal Autist

sorry bitch I don't say sorry
kiwifarms.net
Lol the video is monetized

-So today we are talking about costuming…and how Wendy is into…making costumes…and showing pictures of Desmond and her in costumes…

-Desmond gonna ask her questions, then she ask him questions

-Question 1: what does costuming mean to you?

-Wendy: costuming to me is creating a character, different than who you are in everyday life. The difference between costuming and having an outfit: having an outfit is still a part of yourself

-For example. When Wendy goes to a theme event she’s going as a character that relates to that event, but when she’s going to a veteran’s memorial and doing a reenactment (??) that’s an OUTFIT, because it’s part of who she is

-Question 2: when did you start making costumes?

-Wendy started in middle school in home economics. She explains this is is where they teach you to sew, clean and cook

-Wendy goes on a weird rift about how home economics was “only for girls” growing up

-“I don’t think they teach it anymore…I think they found that it was possibly…”

-Desmond: “Sexist?”

-Wendy: Maybe a little sexist. In a way I wish they would teach it to all students, it’s important to learn cleaning and sewing and cooking (I don’t know what she’s talking on, I had home economics in school and it was inclusive for both boys and girls, this was not even ten years ago).

-Blah blah about Wendy’s “costuming”; shares a few pics at 2:33, I’ll throw in the most entertaining.

cultural appropriation wendy.jpg
cultural appropriate wendy 2.jpg

beached wendy.jpg
dat 5head tho.jpg
wendigo madness returns.jpg
BITCHWHATTHEFUCK.jpg

Bitch what the fuck.

-Question 3: what inspired you to do costuming?

-An uncle Roger of Wendy’s—(Desmond hands her a tissue)

-Wendy: What is this…in case I get emotional?
-Desmond: yes. (NICE SCRIPT WENDIGO)
tissue act.jpg

-So uncle Roger did a lot of costuming for local community, he died in the early 90s to AIDS, that was one of the most painful experiences of Wendy’s entire life (Desmond pats her back)

-Question 4: did you go to school to learn to costume?
-Wendy didn’t go to art fashion college to costume, just “macgyvered” it --Desmond asks what MacGyvery is, Wendy explains the whole ass show, as Desmond follows a weird scripted motion of drinking water for a whole ten seconds and then patting his face with a tissue

-Wendy: I did take courses at the NY school of burlesque, I highly recommend them, I took hair and makeup and costuming courses (hey Wendy, how about fixing Desmond’s hair then lmao)

-She never wanted to be a burlesque performer, “that’s not who I am” (she's not a slut guise!!!), but figured if someone is taking their costume off every night and throwing it on the stage, and then using it again another night, over and over again, there must be some durability in the costumes, that’s why she wanted to learn costuming there (I don’t understand this explanation)
burlesque.jpg

-Desmond does some weird thing where he brushes Wendy’s hair out of her face for her??
6-03 hair.jpg

-Question 5: do you think costuming is hard?

-Wendy: ooh, I almost gagged, yes, I do!

-Desmond: here’s some water

-Wendy says you need passion and drive to make your vision a reality, tells story of how she wanted to be some character from “Zardoz” or whatever, but she fucked up her costume and didn’t go to the event, she always freaks out when things don’t work out (Desmond is so bored lol)

-Question 6: what is the process you go through when deciding what your costume will look like?

-The Wendigo makes mood boards, listens to music…goes on some weird k-hole tangent about getting in the “groove” with the music, loves the Velvet Underground

-Desmond does the thing where he fixes her hair again, he does this throughout the video

8-13 hair.jpg
10-55 hair.jpg

-Question 7: favorite fabric?

-Wendy: anything that hot glue sticks to! (wow)

-8:37: EPIC DESMOND VOICE CRACK

-Question 8: if you could (have?) any type of costume what would it be?

-Wendy always wanted to be the sorceress from He-man, but she’s overweight obviously and doesn’t think she would make a very good sorceress

-Desmond: you are nooooot fat omg

-Wendy: I am (she’s smiling she loves the validation, this is so sick lmao) I think it would be very lumpy and just, I have just dated myself on how old I am, because I watched He-man when I was a kid

-Desmond: mom, always be body positive about yourself (hugs her)
-Wendy: you know, I’m glad your generation is very body positive, because I don’t know if my generation was very body positive
uggo.jpg

-Question 9: where do you draw inspirations from to do your costumes?

-Wendy: music, whatever the theme is, the reason for making the costume, blah blah blah I do not care

-Question 10: are you ever too old to wear costumes?
-Wendy: are you calling me old?

-Desmond: no. Where is this nonsense coming from?
Wendy: I feel old…I’m almost 50 years old, I’m old (we get it Wendy)

-Desmond: Jesus Christ (he’s even tired of her bullshit at this point)

-Wendy: well no I don’t think you’re ever too old to have fun and dress up, I mean kids do it, why cant adults do it? The idea that “oh I’m too old and it would be foolish and immature,” that’s DUMB, because life is short. Have fun.

Question 11: advice to people who want to costume?

-Wendy’s best advice would be just do it, don’t get in your head to much, blah blah.

-Desmond: mom can you explain how you get out of your head when you’re in your head? For people who get in their head a lot?

-Well, Wendy likes to listen to binaural beats to get out of her head, meditate, listen to music, breathing techniques for grounding yourself, “caffeine helps, it’s not good for you, but, you know.”

-12, last question: what does the future hold for you and your costumes?

-Apparently not much going on for Wendy OR Desmond in the future because of pandemic

-Wendy: “there’s no future” (nice)

12:45—Desmond is ready for his questions

-Question 1: what does costuming mean to you?

-Desmond: it means dressing up as someone that you like, or like to be, or….*k-holes*

*looks to mom*

-Desmond: …I guess dressing up in a way that you like and feeling happy about yourself, not feeling insecure about how you look. Like my mom said she’s insecure about how she’s overweight (lol savage) and I told her its fine being body positive

-Wendy is looking at Desmond like she wants to kill him, go to 13:35
13-31.jpg
13-34.jpg

13-35.jpg

-Desmond: …um…and I think costumes are just a way for people to feel confident and accepted with themselves

-Wendy: you’ve never been one to be like “I cant do this because people are starting at me”, you always go out in the wackiest stuff and you’re like “whatever” (yes Wendy, because you make him do that)

-Wendy: question 2—my questions are like really long I wrote like a story, like a novel.

-Desmond: how many?

-Wendy: there’s 12, but we already went through one, we only have 11 more

-Go to 14:15 for the reaction of a kid who REALLY wants to be there:
14-15.jpg

-So question 2: as a mom, Wendy saw first hand how Desmond would experiment with playing dress up, so let’s show some photos of Desmond early on playing dress up

-Go to 14:38—for weird pics of baby Desmond

-Wendy: my question is (finally lmao), when you were that young, 4, 5, making all these outfits from stuff around the house, what inspired you to keep making new outfits and new look, like why did you keep always keep playing dress up instead of moving on to other toys or games—you always kind of went back to dress up. (Is this a question Wendy? Where is the question??)

-Meanwhile Desmond fucking blacking out thinking back to the ages of 4 or 5:

16-07.jpg
16-19.jpg

-16:14-16:30, the body language here is quite telling; Desmond looks terrified of Wendy
sad des.jpg

-Desmond: well it’s just like a repeating cycle, you can’t get thrown out of it …I don’t how to compare that but um….uh…its always something you come back to, like you never leave it, like you can never leave your body….(????what???)

-Wendy: do you mean like, if it’s something that you love a lot, you always come back to it? (cool job answering your own question Wendy)

-Desmond: yeah. Yeah. And its just always been like um…very fun to be able to…uh everything I said in the first question, just insert there. It’s always been fun to feel good and happy about what I look like…well I’m always happy…

-Wendy: you are, you’ve always been like a really happy kid

-Question 3: according to Wendy, Desmond always liked his “fashion design books” more than his regular coloring books. So let’s just show some photos of what your designs looked like

-17:47 for his drawings…interesting how they appear more social-justicey and contrived over time

-Wendy: my first question related to your designs is, why did you wanna draw costumes and fashion, and the second question, where did these design ideas come from?

-Desmond: when I was bored I just liked to doodle um and…*k-holes*…it was just fun…to be able to make fashion…*k-holes* *looks to mom*

-Go to 19:50 for Wendy maliciously throwing a paper in Desmond’s face, Desmond fake cries, Wendy cackles
19-51.jpg

Her smug face moments before aggressing towards her child ^^

-Wendy: so I think it would be a good idea now…since people don’t know a lot about you, and they may not know about your costumes, or they just started following you, lets just take a minute to look at some of Desmond’s costumes (didn’t we just do this????)

-Go to 20:26 if you’re interested, I don’t even feel like saving this photos to my computer, it’s the standards creepy nonsexual drag photos and videos that we all know and hate. One of them stands out though and I’ll put it here
scarycostume.jpg

…this slideshow literally goes until 28 minutes.

-Wendy: now that we seen your costumes, what is your creative process like when you’re making a costume?

-Desmond: just staying still chill, I just stay chill, I go along with the wave even if I get a rogue wave I don’t capsize (picture of that Japanese wave picture)

-Wendy: I like these examples

-Desmond: metaphors.

-Wendy: metaphors, you’re right! You are so smart! You’re an A student.

-Wendy tries to read question 5 and Desmond is like, I’m not finished

-Desmond continues: I don’t capsize, I don’t sink, I just keep going with the problem, and let all the water out of me, and just return back to port safely and complete. If that makes sense. (that was beautiful ngl….)

-Wendy: I like nautical stuff (ok bitch)

-Desmond….: Alright.

-Wendy: number 5: do you feel like you have a different person when you’re in costume?

Desmond: no. I’m always like, chill, and upbeat and happy, most of the time, unless something bad happened.

-At 24:29, Wendy glares daggers at Desmond, scans her memory to think of what he may being referring to of “something bad”, and then stares him down like she is watching every move of what he’s about to say. It’s amazing how you can tell exactly what she’s thinking from body language.
29-55.jpg

-Desmond: but I’m mostly just upbeat chill and happy and vibrant (what is this weird scripted line he keeps saying??)

-Wendy: yeah, I’ve noticed that about you. I think a lot of—I mean some drag artists—they change persona when they dress up. But for you I’ve never seen you really…

-Desmond tries to pipe in with his own opinion but Wendy is talking over him as she describes his feelings and thought process for him

-Holy shit Wendy stop explaining to Desmond what his answer should be!!!!! This is WRETCHED!!!!

-Question 6: in addition to your costumes you have some creative accessories and hats. Let’s see some examples…(31:08 if you care)

-Wendy: how important do you think accessories are to an outfit or costume?

-Desmond: it depends…

-Every time Desmond answers, Wendy like, rephrases what he means and asks him “right?” and he just agrees with her on the new perspective. This is some actual witch magic

30-26.jpg

Ugh, dreadful.

-Question 7: do you have a dream costume or favorite character whose costume you would like to make?

-Desmond: no, if I want to do a costume I just go for it, but I wish I could have an amazing like, big Marie Antoinette skirt

-Wendy throws her paper past Desmond and snaps, “see that time I didn’t hit you.” That shit LITerally made my heart race and my skin crawl, ho-ly shit. Go to 32:36, it’s fucking disturbing.

-Question 8: “I feel like make up is more important when it comes to your costumes than when it comes to for instance mine, so here’s some photos of makeup that you’ve done” (Wendy can never not make it about her. It’s all I, me, mine)

-32:57 for some of Desmond’s make up, there is sure a lot of photo montages and not a lot of real answers from Desmond. I feel I almost learned more about him when he was asking Wendy her questions, because he shows more personality as a listener than he does as a speaker.

-Wendy: what are your thoughts on creating the perfect make up to go with your costumes?

-Desmond: no one can be perfect in my opinion…cause I don’t believe in perfection….everyone has to train up to that point…as you can see I have mascara on…

-Go to 34:59 for a deeply unfortunate soundbite

-Wendy just says, paper lasheees (???) and then a photo montage of Desmond’s “paper lashes” (pretty cool actually if Desmond made those himself)

-Wendy explains, Desmond would take construction paper and cut out skinny mountains, and glue those to his eyes (why did he allowed to put glue in his eyes lmao, hope she means make up glue)

-Wendy: where did this idea come from, were they hard to wear, and could you actually see while wearing them?

-Desmond: the idea came from being on the internet looking at Youtube tutorials how to put on paper lashes, and they showed how they made it, and that’s where the idea came from, they were comfortable a little but not really, and sometimes when you place them in the wrong area it can feel like someone stabbing your eye, and it wasn’t really hard to see

-Wendy: you reminded me of Janice from the Muppets show when you would close your eyes

-Wendy explains to Desmond what is Muppets

-Question 10: “you’ve designed a lot of stuff, people might not know how much you’ve designed”

-37:49 for slideshow of Desmond’s designs

-Wendy: would you ever want to become a fashion designer or design things?

-Desmond: yes and no. Yes because I wanna become a fashion designer and collaborate with my mom. No I would not like to make accessories, cause I think I’m better making outfits and sketching, so I think it would have pros and cons, yeah.

-Wendy: I love that you want to collaborate with me!

-Bone-crushing Wendigo hug at 39:33
39-49 hug.jpg

-Wendy: question 11, do you have a drag alter ego named Rita Ritzchin?? Let’s see a video

-40:06 for some true David lynch shit

-Wendy asks Desmond some questions about his persona Rita, and Desmond does a pretty fair southern accent and impersonation (it’s at 40:21)

-Question 12: do you have advice for kids out there who might want to try costuming after seeing this video?

-Desmond: well like my mom answered before, just go for it, because yolo, and life is short, I could die any time!

-Wendy: that’s horrible!

-Desmond: well that’s the truth! (damn Desmond)

-Wendy: I know but I don’t wanna think about it

-Desmond: science says if you accept that death can happen any day, you’ll be more content. But let’s not get into that. I just think its important to live life to its best … *k-holes*…just go for it, don’t let the rogue waves capsize you, ‘cause then u will sink and you will be sad.

-Desmond gives some contrived advice and says watch Youtube tutorials but don’t copy people, “cause I see people COPY all the time, but ya, just go for it and love yourself, uh, go to Michaels” (lmao)

-Wendy: so that’s all the questions I had for you, so I think we are at the end of the video

-Desmond: like subscribe and say what you wanna see for the next chats with my mom.

Wendy I would love to give a suggestion. Can we get a storytime about that assault charge you got in California? Or maybe a tour of the dustiest corners of your house.

On a less snide note, maybe doing some art projects with Desmond or something because he sure as shit isn’t learning anything from being made to sit there all day…listening to you answer your own questions…

I think I understand more now. Wendy wants to be seen for her work and talent in costuming, but she can’t show them on herself because she’s too insecure (and she always has to be the center of the show in addition to her work). I’m sure she wished Desmond was a girl, so that she could make costumes for a daughter. But it makes sense now how she treats Desmond, at least, a little more now. She wants him to be the mannequin for her work, and as her child to also double as a manifestation of how amazing and skilled she is. She can’t let Desmond develop his own talents and be seen for those, because she might get swept under the rug, stepped on by her son’s talents. So she makes Desmond be a walking symbol of everything she loves about herself. And when he strays from that path, she starts to see him as a symbol of everything in herself that she hates. She then treats him accordingly.

The saddest part is that you can see through the video, how much Desmond really loves his mom (even if he at times looks scared of her). No matter who he would grow up to be, famous or not, he will always have looked up to her and given her the praise she would like, simply for being a mother to him. Wendy doesn’t have to DO anything for his love. In fact, she should stop DOING so much shitty things to how she treats her son. She will get much more potent validation from him if she can try to actually make him happy.
water.jpg
honestly rennaisance art.jpg
tissue act.jpg
12-59.jpg

Even if she fails. Child has to just see their parent try, to give effort in the child’s benefit, and it improves their view of the self and the parent immensely.

I’m rooting for you, Desmond… and Wendygo, though I am hard on you, I would be joyed to see improvement in your life as well—if not just for the sake of your son.

And the comments...(Kristian is back, and I remember Kamari from Instagram).

comments.jpg

darkangelstarspiritual acct.jpg
danielaccount.jpg

It was a wild ride...I think there some valuable stuff in this video. Desmond seems developing a bit of a personality. Hope Wendy doesn't try and crush it with her massive arms...:optimistic:

Attachments

• sad des.jpg
    sad des.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 43
  • sick des.jpg
    sick des.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 49

Hongourable Madisha

You see, some of us don't know English properly.
kiwifarms.net
Thanks for enduring that and writing it up. We all knew their relationship was horrifying but there's so much more in this too, I think your insights are spot on.
The parts that stick out to me are where she's got an autistic teenage child, a group not known for being all that secure and happy in themselves, and she, a grown woman, is looking to him to build up her confidence and tell her to feel good about herself. That's her job as a parent to do for him. If she has problems with her self-image, she needs to work on that and get help from other adults, preferably professionals. If she doesn't, he's either going to be absorbing those same messages from her and feel more insecure, or he's going to be cast in the role of her confidante, therapist and emotional support pet and have all this responsibility for her mental health dumped on him right when he's entering puberty.

Jet Fuel Johnny

Full Metal Sperg
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Home Ec was for girls?

I'm older than Wendy-Lou and I had to take Home-Ec. Everyone did. They taught you to balance a checkbook, cook, clean a vacuum cleaner, do laundry, sew, all that good shit.

Hell, Home Ec was fun. If you were smart, you took it right before lunch, so you could make yourself some delicious lunch instead of brown bagging it or school cafeteria horse meat stew.

Constellationzero

kiwifarms.net
Home Ec was for girls?

I'm older than Wendy-Lou and I had to take Home-Ec. Everyone did. They taught you to balance a checkbook, cook, clean a vacuum cleaner, do laundry, sew, all that good shit.

Hell, Home Ec was fun. If you were smart, you took it right before lunch, so you could make yourself some delicious lunch instead of brown bagging it or school cafeteria horse meat stew.
Believe me, as a local history enthusiast, I have looked at hundreds of high school and middle school yearbooks. FYI: In the 1940's (particularly 1941 to 1944), boys did in fact take foods and clothing in Home Ec. Why?
Because the high schools trained boys and girls for the war effort. Boys took clothing to learn how to mend uniforms and repair things like parachutes. Boys took foods to learn cooking on the fly in the military. Gym class was militaristic for girls and boys. The girls probably because many became WACS and WAVES if they didn't pick up jobs with places like Northrup Grumman, Boeing, Lockheed, etc. My city once was a manufacturing mecca for the midwest, so yearbooks indicated that high schoolers were trained to pick up these jobs if they weren't volunteering or drafted.

I only took Home Ec. in middle school. Econ. class was where you were taught to balance a checkbook, budget, etc. at my high school. Unless you were some kind of SPED. Then you got consumer math or whatever they taught at that level.

Let's Find Out!

🗡️🗡️🗡️
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Believe me, as a local history enthusiast, I have looked at hundreds of high school and middle school yearbooks. FYI: In the 1940's (particularly 1941 to 1944), boys did in fact take foods and clothing in Home Ec. Why?
Because the high schools trained boys and girls for the war effort. Boys took clothing to learn how to mend uniforms and repair things like parachutes. Boys took foods to learn cooking on the fly in the military. Gym class was militaristic for girls and boys. The girls probably because many became WACS and WAVES if they didn't pick up jobs with places like Northrup Grumman, Boeing, Lockheed, etc. My city once was a manufacturing mecca for the midwest, so yearbooks indicated that high schoolers were trained to pick up these jobs if they weren't volunteering or drafted.

I only took Home Ec. in middle school. Econ. class was where you were taught to balance a checkbook, budget, etc. at my high school. Unless you were some kind of SPED. Then you got consumer math or whatever they taught at that level.
In the 60s my uncles took a class in high school called "Bachelor Living" that was supposed to teach them how to take care of themselves until they found a wife to do it.
:neckbeard:

UnsufficentBoobage

Atleast things I wanna fuck are 3D
kiwifarms.net
In the 60s my uncles took a class in high school called "Bachelor Living" that was supposed to teach them how to take care of themselves until they found a wife to do it.
They should run these same ones today and call them NEET living.
And preferably, have a lesson on how to clean one's gaming devices.

biledriver

piss soaked sex goblins
kiwifarms.net
Man... despite everything, I think Desmond seems like a charming kid. TBH he'd probably be really funny if he was able to express himself more, and maybe was in contact (appropriately) with actual artists. It's a shame he isn't going to some of the many arts-related high schools (and even middle schools) that are within NYC or at least train-riding distance. That was painful to sit through, thanks for such a detailed recap, @Fullmetal Autist .

The vapid repeating of the phrase "body positivity" was irritating. Especially because if she'd given any thought to what that should mean, she'd realize that no matter your weight, age or whatever, there's a costume that'd work for you. That's part of the point of costuming/cosplay. There's plenty of characters or concepts that could be adapted to look really cool, if you actually have the talent for it. Makeup and proper photography/film lighting can also drastically alter the appearance of one's age, as well. Especially for simple still photos like what they usually do. She doesn't, she very clearly has no innate interest in studying any kind of art on her own (and it goes without saying she clearly didn't go to any kind of art or design school). What sucks is that Desmond seems to show a bit of talent, but it's being crushed by her narcissism.

That first costume is an insult to Whitesnake. Since I identify as an 80s hair metal band kin, I find this offensive. :P

EyelessMC

kiwifarms.net
No gay man wanted her for their fag hag, so the deranged psycho bitch literally genetically engineered herself a gay best friend.
I started laughing only to immediately fall silent at how true it is.
Basically the perpetual feeling of this thread...

One day I hope to check back here and see a headline about Piggy's spontaneous combustion and the poor kid finally being free