Horrorcow DESMOND IS AMAZING / desmondisamazing / Wendylou, Andrew, & Desmond Napoles - Child being abused/sexualized by parents for financial gain and fame.

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Gay Mouth

Lisping a little bit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
for this kid being normal is looking like the dangerous faggot himself milo yapopopolus
✅ Mommy issues
✅ Crack chic physique
✅ Addicted to attention
✅ Grifts to idiots who don’t see the dissonance ✅ Will become conservative to own mom
✅ Will be used up and washed out before 40

✅ (Probably) molested as a boy and told its normal and healthy

DewsLit

kiwifarms.net
I see great things in his future.
in_the_making.png

I see great things in his future.
View attachment 2053194
Do you know why I'm a drag queen? My mother was fag hag and an attention whore. One day she wants me to wear a dress and hang out with a drug addicted murdering faggot. I said I didn't want to, I just wanted to play with my trains.

She didn't like that. Not. One. Bit.

I am the Muffin Maker

kiwifarms.net
I keep asking myself if the youth of today will go through that phase the 60s hippies went through in the 70s-- when tons of them started joining strict shut-in cults and ultra right wing fundamentalist christian groups.

On second thought, they'll probably join Islam before they join any Christian cult.

Eastern Orthodoxy is having a bit of a resurgence - I assume for that very reason, not really what people grew up with, lots of mystery, sometimes you luck out and the local congregation is done in the old languages.

Marshal Mannerheim

Koti, uskonto, ja isänmaa.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Eastern Orthodoxy is having a bit of a resurgence - I assume for that very reason, not really what people grew up with, lots of mystery, sometimes you luck out and the local congregation is done in the old languages.
Speaking as a tradcath, the Orthodox are some of the most based people there are. We may disagree doctrinally on some things, but when I look towards Orthodoxy I see what the Church could have been if she hadn't bowed to the modernists with Vatican II and had excommunicated all the ”progressive” heretics Christians. Well done, lads, and with God's grace we'll be reunited again.

Tasty Tatty

toss a coin to your kiwi.
kiwifarms.net
for this kid being normal is looking like the dangerous faggot himself milo yapopopolus

✅ Mommy issues
✅ Crack chic physique
✅ Addicted to attention
✅ Grifts to idiots who don’t see the dissonance ✅ Will become conservative to own mom
✅ Will be used up and washed out before 40

✅ (Probably) molested as a boy and told its normal and healthy
Jesus, I came here to say exactly that and it's not the first time I've noticed it.

Also, not only was Milo molested. He lived with her grandma, who was a fag hag. She was always surrounded by gays and that's why Milo adopted that "gay culture" behaviour. Exactly like Desmond.

Give it a few years and Desmond's gonna go full Barron 2032.

Von Wolf Demon

#tradlife
kiwifarms.net
He's making a music video lol. If he's dressing like discount David Bowie it would be more appropriate if he covered I'm Deranged.

View attachment 2055988
Just noticed something, the group he is recording with is called "PEG". If you think this is just a coincidence or just a reference to a woman's name, you haven't been on the Farms very long... and yes, it's all drag queen stuff. They do have some kind of tie to a Warner affiiliate, but they sure don't get much response on their social media and don't post very often.
Screen Shot 2021-04-06 at 10.15.48 AM.png

Humorously, not everyone is down for this... I'm surprised they left these comments (the only ones) up for two years. Wendy would have nuked them within seconds if it was her Desmond page. The Dallas Martin poster is a drag queen themselves, but one who is willing to set the boundary at "no kids". Remember boundaries? Not everything needs to be a slippery slope.

Screen Shot 2021-04-06 at 10.24.08 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-06 at 10.24.18 AM.png

Von Wolf Demon

#tradlife
kiwifarms.net
Sorry for double-posting, but I don't think editing my last post will update people who follow the thread.

I looked at PEG a little more closely and saw, that yes, they have known alleged predators in their mix. Shocking, right, that Desmond would wind up working with such people! This past NYE, they threw a virtual drag show. One of the performers, and recording artist on PEG, was somebody named Sharon Needles, which is a red flag right away just from the name. Apparently, they won season 4 of Drag Race.

Screen Shot 2021-04-07 at 11.25.38 AM.png

Even a dyed-hair Aussie ACAB SJW couldn't hang with this.

Screen Shot 2021-04-07 at 11.26.09 AM.png

Jacob Temple wasn't having it either. None of these people are "alt-right" or Christian fundies or anything like that.
Screen Shot 2021-04-07 at 11.26.22 AM.png

What were these allegations against Sharon Needles? Well, luckily, our fellow Kiwis had this covered already.

From our Drag Queen thread, thanks to user "Teat".

"Not surprised by this in the slightest. Sharon has been messed up and has a history with substance abuse and bad behavior. There was a vine (that unfortunately I can't find) of Sharon slapping a fan, and putting out a cigarette on her skin. But they were both adults and it was a consensual "joke". Kids and drags do NOT mix, and this is why."

From the Rupaul thread, thanks to user "Sammelt er Schmetterlinge".

"Sharon Needles got accused along with receipts of predatory behavior to some 15 year old girl.
Encouraged her to kill herself, blew weed smoke into her mouth, told her to cut deeper, whipped his dick out in front of her, pulled a knife, punched her, molested her, threatened to kill himself in front of her."

At her peak, the city of Pittsburgh declared a "Sharon Needles" day. Nice optics for a city with a significant heroin and opioids problem.

For more on Sharon, here is her Rupaul fanpage from their wiki. Note that there is a vandalism warning on her page with a redirect to the comments section.

Comments section dunks hard on Sharon.

The original google doc that the accuser posted is no longer available. (don't like to be the "archive everything" guy, but seriously, this is why important stuff like this should get archived).

Here is a summary of the accusations in the doc from livejournal.

Archived:
https://archive.md/D4bj2

• Annecy has been a fan of drag since the age of 13, but at 15, officially became "friends" with then-31-year-old Aaron. Annecy is now 22.
  • Summer of 2013, the two became "buddies" on Vine after Annecy tried to overdose on ibuprofen and someone else told Aaron about their suicide attempt. Annecy was sent videos via Vine of Aaron yelling "eat more pills, Annecy!" and mocking them for being suicidal. Annecy writes: "Even though it hurt, I just let myself be starstruck and believe it was a form of tough love. I found a video of me when I was 15 talking about a phone call I had with her that night gushing about how she told me I needed to keep eating pills because I was alive and it wasn’t working and that suicide was beautiful and that I was an idiot."
  • Several months later, Annecy was invited to be on a Drag Race-themed cruise after winning second place in a contest. Aaron and Annecy met in person at a hotel before the voyage, even though Annecy was still only 15 at the time. Aaron got out some weed and "shotgunned" it aggressively into Annecy's mouth. "I never even had my first kiss yet and a 32 year old man was blowing drugs into me mouth to mouth," they wrote. They showed Aaron their self-harm scars and Aaron accused them of "doing it wrong" and encouraged them to "cut deeper."
  • While aboard the cruise, Annecy told Michelle Visage that Aaron had given them drugs, and Michelle was horrified. Aaron presumably got a slap on the wrist for it, and was very angry with Annecy. He confronted them about it and was "literally scary."
  • Aaron plied them with alcohol even though Annecy said they didn't like the taste of it (and again, was only 15). Aaron also continued the regular "weed shotguns," and left lipstick on Annecy's mouth. He also regularly did drugs in front of them, including molly, crack, and poppers, and encouraged them to try poppers.
  • They wrote: "She would pee with the door open around me...The last night of the cruise she made me walk around with her for like 30 minutes while she drunkenly made out with every dude we passed."
  • Aaron whipped out his penis once in front of Annecy, and when they were reasonably horrified, Aaron blamed them and said "You should have looked away."
  • Aaron got extremely drunk one night and punched Annecy in the arm. He also hit them "really hard with a knife."
  • Aaron played with Annecy's boobs and slapped and groped their butt.
  • Annecy had to scream for help one night when a depressed Aaron threatened to jump off the ship's balcony and commit suicide. "I was 15 years old trying to save my idol from jumping off a cruise ship."
  • While on the cruise, an adult man approached Annecy and attempted to groom them. Annecy told Aaron, but he advised them to keep quiet about the abuse.
  • After the cruise, the two continued to chat regularly on FaceTime, and work together in a play in San Francisco. On one occasion, Aaron asked Annecy on FaceTime what they masturbated to.
  • When Annecy was 16, Aaron convinced them to stop taking their Prozac cold turkey. Aaron also sent them nudes of another teenage boy that he was "friends" with at the time.
  • When Annecy again showed Aaron their self-harm scars, Aaron advised them to cut in "argyle patterns."

Wendy Lou, you did it again! Even with Alig dead, your dream of having your son associate with dangerous predators is alive.

ETA: Later in this thread, there are some credible accusations from a poster claiming that Annecy may be dishonest here and has major issues herself. I would take her claims above with a grain of salt. However, keep in mind that it was LGBT people who were blasting Sharon Needles on social media for this alleged behavior, not the Kiwi Farms. The only Kiwi content here comes after Sharon was getting BTFO online by the LGBT. That is documented here. Either way, PEG looks awful and Wendy Lou is foolish for letting her kid anywhere near this crowd.

Last edited:

ATaleOfSofa

kiwifarms.net
Sorry for double-posting, but I don't think editing my last post will update people who follow the thread.

I looked at PEG a little more closely and saw, that yes, they have known alleged predators in their mix. Shocking, right, that Desmond would wind up working with such people! This past NYE, they threw a virtual drag show. One of the performers, and recording artist on PEG, was somebody named Sharon Needles, which is a red flag right away just from the name. Apparently, they won season 4 of Drag Race.

View attachment 2067053

View attachment 2067055

Jacob Temple wasn't having it either. None of these people are "alt-right" or Christian fundies or anything like that.
View attachment 2067056

What were these allegations against Sharon Needles? Well, luckily, our fellow Kiwis had this covered already.

"Not surprised by this in the slightest. Sharon has been messed up and has a history with substance abuse and bad behavior. There was a vine (that unfortunately I can't find) of Sharon slapping a fan, and putting out a cigarette on her skin. But they were both adults and it was a consensual "joke". Kids and drags do NOT mix, and this is why."

"Sharon Needles got accused along with receipts of predatory behavior to some 15 year old girl.
Encouraged her to kill herself, blew weed smoke into her mouth, told her to cut deeper, whipped his dick out in front of her, pulled a knife, punched her, molested her, threatened to kill himself in front of her."

At her peak, the city of Pittsburgh declared a "Sharon Needles" day. Nice optics for a city with a significant heroin and opioids problem.

For more on Sharon, here is her Rupaul fanpage from their wiki. Note that there is a vandalism warning on her page with a redirect to the comments section.

The original google doc that the accuser posted is no longer available. (don't like to be the "archive everything" guy, but seriously, this is why important stuff like this should get archived).

Archived:

• Annecy has been a fan of drag since the age of 13, but at 15, officially became "friends" with then-31-year-old Aaron. Annecy is now 22.
  • Summer of 2013, the two became "buddies" on Vine after Annecy tried to overdose on ibuprofen and someone else told Aaron about their suicide attempt. Annecy was sent videos via Vine of Aaron yelling "eat more pills, Annecy!" and mocking them for being suicidal. Annecy writes: "Even though it hurt, I just let myself be starstruck and believe it was a form of tough love. I found a video of me when I was 15 talking about a phone call I had with her that night gushing about how she told me I needed to keep eating pills because I was alive and it wasn’t working and that suicide was beautiful and that I was an idiot."
  • Several months later, Annecy was invited to be on a Drag Race-themed cruise after winning second place in a contest. Aaron and Annecy met in person at a hotel before the voyage, even though Annecy was still only 15 at the time. Aaron got out some weed and "shotgunned" it aggressively into Annecy's mouth. "I never even had my first kiss yet and a 32 year old man was blowing drugs into me mouth to mouth," they wrote. They showed Aaron their self-harm scars and Aaron accused them of "doing it wrong" and encouraged them to "cut deeper."
  • While aboard the cruise, Annecy told Michelle Visage that Aaron had given them drugs, and Michelle was horrified. Aaron presumably got a slap on the wrist for it, and was very angry with Annecy. He confronted them about it and was "literally scary."
  • Aaron plied them with alcohol even though Annecy said they didn't like the taste of it (and again, was only 15). Aaron also continued the regular "weed shotguns," and left lipstick on Annecy's mouth. He also regularly did drugs in front of them, including molly, crack, and poppers, and encouraged them to try poppers.
  • They wrote: "She would pee with the door open around me...The last night of the cruise she made me walk around with her for like 30 minutes while she drunkenly made out with every dude we passed."
  • Aaron whipped out his penis once in front of Annecy, and when they were reasonably horrified, Aaron blamed them and said "You should have looked away."
  • Aaron got extremely drunk one night and punched Annecy in the arm. He also hit them "really hard with a knife."
  • Annecy had to scream for help one night when a depressed Aaron threatened to jump off the ship's balcony and commit suicide. "I was 15 years old trying to save my idol from jumping off a cruise ship."
  • While on the cruise, an adult man approached Annecy and attempted to groom them. Annecy told Aaron, but he advised them to keep quiet about the abuse.
  • After the cruise, the two continued to chat regularly on FaceTime, and work together in a play in San Francisco. On one occasion, Aaron asked Annecy on FaceTime what they masturbated to.
  • When Annecy was 16, Aaron convinced them to stop taking their Prozac cold turkey. Aaron also sent them nudes of another teenage boy that he was "friends" with at the time.
  • When Annecy again showed Aaron their self-harm scars, Aaron advised them to cut in "argyle patterns."

Wendy Lou, you did it again! Even with Alig dead, your dream of having your son associate with dangerous predators is alive.
Fat Whore Wendy really needs to step up her game. If she wants people to believe Desmond’s endeavors are 100% Notsexual™, she should probably stop constantly entangling him in sex scandals.

Last edited:

Azafran90

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2067053

View attachment 2067055

View attachment 2067056

Archived:

All I can do is picture this scene:

15 yo girl: mom I'm going on a cruise with a bunch of degenerates, my hero-the man I blindly admire- "Sassy McRedflagname" is gonna be there!

Mom: why, yes, my obviously neglected daughter. Nothing bad can come from it.

Any normal parent, or at least one who doesn't want to find their child's body in a dumpster, would destroy the cruise tickets in front of said child while saying "you're welcome. Now go to your room and read Hunger Games or whatever"