Horrorcow DESMOND IS AMAZING / desmondisamazing / Wendylou, Andrew, & Desmond Napoles - Child being abused/sexualized by parents for financial gain and fame.

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Von Wolf Demon

#tradlife
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit. He looks like one of the 40 year old pedos that comment on his posts.
Jesus, she is transitioning him into a Skeksis in front of our eyes. Here's a little story from "Desmond". Screen Shot 2021-04-08 at 10.17.58 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-04-08 at 10.18.36 PM.png
Speaking of over-40 guys, Klaus Zemke of Berlin loved Desmond's story. He is one of the regulars. Summer Serenity's comment was also creepy, though she seems cis and may not have intended the way it came out. "the company of elder trans" is just gross to me. He needs the company of other pre-teens, not old dudes. At least Susan Schofield never tried to hook Jani up with creepy old pervs.

Screen Shot 2021-04-08 at 10.19.02 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-04-08 at 10.17.26 PM.png

Last edited:

ATaleOfSofa

kiwifarms.net
Jesus, she is transitioning him into a Skeksis in front of our eyes. Here's a little story from "Desmond". View attachment 2071756
View attachment 2071760
Speaking of over-40 pedos, Klaus Zemke of Berlin loved Desmond's story. He is one of the regulars. Summer Serenity's comment was also creepy, though she seems cis and may not have intended the way it came out. "the company of elder trans" is just gross to me. He needs the company of other pre-teens, not old dudes. At least Susan Schofield never tried to hook Jani up with creepy old pervs.

View attachment 2071761
View attachment 2071781
But let’s not forget that this situation is even more creepy than at first glance because all these pedos are being baited and cock teased by Desmond’s own mother, who is posting on social media as her young son.

gaystoner

There's lots of World out there
kiwifarms.net
ELEMENTARY SCHOOL STUDENTS!!!!!
:stress:
FFS!
I remember I had seen Southpark by the time I was in elementary school...Theres no way the kids didnt talk shit...
https://youtu.be/UC3p6d-zcbE
Look at some of the teachers, Mrs. Frizzle has really gone down hill.
OH nvm its basically a commune where instead of teaching the kids rigorous studies they do 'social activism'. Huh. Imagine if in Elementary school instead of taking a Math or Science course you were taught 'Social Justice' and the type of incapable NPC that would produce. Any time not being spent on grounded studies is literally a waste.

literal quote from slide "We offer academic excellence in an arts-based experiential learning environment"...ooook. Reading books and doing math problems seemed to work out for a majority of kids that ended up being extremely successful. I agree there needs to be 'fun styled' activities but typically trips to museums do that well enough.

They start each day with a sharing circle which parents can attend in order to share what is going on in their lives. Translation: We tell kids about politics and real world events they probably shouldnt be hearing about except from parents. They also have a 'Peace Week' where they teach them how to get along. ooook. Typically we call this the 'Guidance Counselor' in public school and only the shit heads have to go. They also sperg about having 'multi age groups' working together and the topics they mention they discuss after referncing a 6thgrader and kindergartener working together...Gender. Oh Joy! Side note: If you go to any rural school with a population sub 1000..the schools typically mix age groups and do this exact same thing but typically with religious undertones so it's mentally healthy.

Last edited:

Marshal Mannerheim

Koti, uskonto, ja isänmaa.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
OH nvm its basically a commune where instead of teaching the kids rigorous studies they do 'social activism'. Huh. Imagine if in Elementary school instead of taking a Math or Science course you were taught 'Social Justice' and the type of incapable NPC that would produce. Any time not being spent on grounded studies is literally a waste.

literal quote from slide "We offer academic excellence in an arts-based experiential learning environment"...ooook. Reading books and doing math problems seemed to work out for a majority of kids that ended up being extremely successful. I agree there needs to be 'fun styled' activities but typically trips to museums do that well enough.

They start each day with a sharing circle which parents can attend in order to share what is going on in their lives. Translation: We tell kids about politics and real world events they probably shouldnt be hearing about except from parents. They also have a 'Peace Week' where they teach them how to get along. ooook. Typically we call this the 'Guidance Counselor' in public school and only the shit heads have to go. They also sperg about having 'multi age groups' working together and the topics they mention they discuss after referncing a 6thgrader and kindergartener working together...Gender. Oh Joy! Side note: If you go to any rural school with a population sub 1000..the schools typically mix age groups and do this exact same thing but typically with religious undertones so it's mentally healthy.
I would be incredibly unsurprised if all the kids at this school come from middle-class, white, bien pensant families whose only contribution to activism is tithing to the Church of St George of Minneapolis, and if the actual ”community organisers” are smart enough to send their kids to a decent school that teaches maths and English.

If you're a leader in these movements you want your children to know how to lead, and for that they need to be educated. It's all very well your followers teaching their kids underwater Latinx basket weaving, but there's no way Ibram Kendi or Robin DiAngelo would ever send their kids to any of these places.

Ramon Lol

kiwifarms.net
I remember I had seen Southpark by the time I was in elementary school...Theres no way the kids didnt talk shit...

If my kid was in junior school, I would want them to inspired by and to emulate normal, hard-working people who have a made a difference, not by a starved rat in a fucking tutu whose entire contribution to the planet is .... being mindless, half-educated moron.

_giantmeteor2024_

kiwifarms.net
Eastern Orthodoxy is having a bit of a resurgence - I assume for that very reason, not really what people grew up with, lots of mystery, sometimes you luck out and the local congregation is done in the old languages.
Yes, I noticed that. Live near several and their services are something else. The vocal choirs are awesome.
They seem to be attracting disaffected evangelicals and lapsed Catholics. They'd probably be able to recruit a lot more if they had some kind of adult-learning programs, but most of them don't seem to have anything like that.
In terms of Catholics, I guess part of the attraction is-- priests can get married (hypothetically fewer kiddie diddlers), they allow divorce up to a point, they don't outright ban birth control, they're not captured by the woke brigade. Numerous articles as of late show the Catholic Church courting the transhumanism/trans lobbies and activists, which is a huge red flag. I'm not religious, but I can easily see that as a suicide mission in the long term.
I think one of the heads of the Russian Orthodox Church actually came out against transhumanism. They seem to hate the whole communist trend for obvious reasons.

I had to dig for this. Most of the google hits are making this guy out to be a kook. As someone who's not religious, I can't really argue with much of what he's saying here-- and he put this statement out in 2016.

Screen Shot 2021-04-14 at 11.01.57 PM.png
I'm not shocked with the Catholic appeal. Some of my older relatives, raised strict Catholics, often said if they had the choice growing up they would have become Eastern Orthodox. They keep a lot of the traditions similar to Catholics, but don't have the same baggage. My older relatives remembered the days Mass was in Latin, so the whole Liturgy in Church Slavonic wouldn't have been such a big deal to them. Their holiday calendar is slightly different, but there are more similarities between EO and Catholicism in terms of Saints, various holidays, use of art/music- whereas most protestant denominations are lacking in those things.

Marshal Mannerheim

Koti, uskonto, ja isänmaa.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes, I noticed that. Live near several and their services are something else. The vocal choirs are awesome.
They seem to be attracting disaffected evangelicals and lapsed Catholics. They'd probably be able to recruit a lot more if they had some kind of adult-learning programs, but most of them don't seem to have anything like that.
In terms of Catholics, I guess part of the attraction is-- priests can get married (hypothetically fewer kiddie diddlers), they allow divorce up to a point, they don't outright ban birth control, they're not captured by the woke brigade. Numerous articles as of late show the Catholic Church courting the transhumanism/trans lobbies and activists, which is a huge red flag. I'm not religious, but I can easily see that as a suicide mission in the long term.
I think one of the heads of the Russian Orthodox Church actually came out against transhumanism. They seem to hate the whole communist trend for obvious reasons.

I had to dig for this. Most of the google hits are making this guy out to be a kook. As someone who's not religious, I can't really argue with much of what he's saying here-- and he put this statement out in 2016.

View attachment 2088785
I'm not shocked with the Catholic appeal. Some of my older relatives, raised strict Catholics, often said if they had the choice growing up they would have become Eastern Orthodox. They keep a lot of the traditions similar to Catholics, but don't have the same baggage. My older relatives remembered the days Mass was in Latin, so the whole Liturgy in Church Slavonic wouldn't have been such a big deal to them. Their holiday calendar is slightly different, but there are more similarities between EO and Catholicism in terms of Saints, various holidays, use of art/music- whereas most protestant denominations are lacking in those things.
Speaking as a Catholic, I don't know what is going on with troons and the Vatican and I've given up trying to make sense of what the Argentine Jesuit is doing. What I will say is that I, and a lot of other people, have put up with the Novus Ordo, have put up with rampant modernism, have put up with the attempts to use the Church for ”social justice” as opposed to worshipping God, have put up with ecumenicism and have generally put up with all the bullshit that Vatican II introduced, but if any Pope thinks that he can change Church teaching to suit the Woke on an issue that we have stood firm on for two thousand years, all he will do is create millions of sedevacantists and Eastern Orthodox.

DrNow

Not the real Younan Nowzaradan. Fan account.🗿
kiwifarms.net
Out of curiosity I went on twitter to see if James st James said anything about Alig dying. I don’t know whether or not he did, I bailed about two tweets in. I try to minimise my contact with clownworld. It’s funny how in the nineties those ‘club kids’ were seen as edgy and put on daytime chat shows to shock ‘ordinary’ Americans. Now they themselves are the height of banality and corporate tedium, whining about how much they hate white people and declaring their adherence to the party line.

Those Christmas presents in the Desmond is Amazing photos seem kind of sad. Puts it into perspective that he’s an ordinary child who likes things like birds and trains, that his Mother could have focused him towards those things rather than ‘vogueing’ in gay bars.

CivilianOfTheFandomWars

Do you feel in charge?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Desmond reminiscing about the time he did the seizure dance at voguing class. Surely voguing class is what every 6 year old boy wants to do with his free time...

View attachment 2096371

View attachment 2096397
I was actually talking to a dude the other night and he was a Vouger, something I have never heard of before. Before you give me a bunch of scouters, this is relevant because he was showing me a bunch of clips and explaining the difference between types.
Literally every clip I saw was not something that kids should be involved in, again. It really seems to be like drag mixed with interpretive dance. There’s a lot of very sexual stuff, and it’s definitely not for kids. There’s also some weird social dynamics involved that is very sus, and nothing I’d trust kids to be in.
It’s interesting stuff, but for adults only.
So, of course Piggy is attracted to it.

Last edited:

Polexia Aphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wow, I remember when I took a Sociology 101 course in college and the professor unironically used these exact diagrams and quizzed us on them. There weren't any other classes I could take to fulfill my requirement by that point, unfortunately.

On the bright side, it was an easy fucking class because all you needed to do on the test was answer in the most SJW way you could think of. I mostly fucked around on kiwifarms during class.