Horrorcow DESMOND IS AMAZING / desmondisamazing / Wendylou, Andrew, & Desmond Napoles - Child being abused/sexualized by parents for financial gain and fame.

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

BroccoliBrain

my corpus callosum is on fire
kiwifarms.net
Desmond reminiscing about the time he did the seizure dance at voguing class. Surely voguing class is what every 6 year old boy wants to do with his free time...

View attachment 2096371

View attachment 2096397
He's so skinny. People usually become gangly-limbed when puberty makes them shoot up faster than they can fill out so I almost thought this video was recent. He's fucking six here? 6 year old aren't meant to look like mini skeletons.

ATaleOfSofa

kiwifarms.net
He's so skinny. People usually become gangly-limbed when puberty makes them shoot up faster than they can fill out so I almost thought this video was recent. He's fucking six here? 6 year old aren't meant to look like mini skeletons.
What’s even more horrifying is that he’s almost 14 and hasn’t gained much body mass since.
59A87CA0-890B-4F8F-AD01-B2586D0B3415.jpeg

Jones McCann

Indigiqueer Rights Activist
kiwifarms.net
It will be weird when he finally hits puberty and his reaching out to kids becomes just plain creepy; he'll be just another teenager in drag, not a child prodigy drag star like Wendy sees him.
I'll bet he'll never hit puberty, Wendy will put him on puberty blockers to "affirm his gender" aka keep him looking young so the grift can continue.

Miss Misery

Supposed Sigma Female
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Stab You in the Back

kiwifarms.net
How the fuck does a 5 year old even know what a drag queen is? Why do these moron parents subject their children to that bullshit. Sickening.
Mom watches that shit. 5 year old imitates it for attention because that's what kids do. And instead of ignoring it and letting the kid embarrass himself in private, mom films and publishes it online for all the world to see.

Tasty Tatty

toss a coin to your kiwi.
kiwifarms.net
Mom watches that shit. 5 year old imitates it for attention because that's what kids do. And instead of ignoring it and letting the kid embarrass himself in private, mom films and publishes it online for all the world to see.
Moms have always done that. Whenever little Sally imitates something from TV, they saw it as a sign of getting attention "AH MY LITTLE GIRL IS SO TALENTED, GOTTA GET HER ON TV!!!".

The difference now is that being a trans-kid is not only trendy but it gives you extra protection. Not only making fun of kids is shunned, it's also basically illegal to deny them anything they demand. Having a trans-kid is like a golden ticket for these moms.

Constellationzero

MAPP gas Consoomer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2111257

Isn't drag supposed to be underground subversive art? They really need to gatekeep better...or we'll get more shit like this.

Yeah, when he's older... (Implying his mother wouldn't "encourage him to pursue drag at the business end of a gun).

Why don't Muchausen by Proxies and fat, sloppy BRAAAAPHOG attention whores be honest for once in their lives? Same for Woko Haram. If you have a child, no matter the genitals they have, the things they like to do, or the clothes they wear...it BETTER be opposite day (for life) or else.

This has got to stop.

Hongourable Madisha

You see, some of us don't know English properly.
kiwifarms.net

I did some minor clicking and found that the child they are now abusing is making tiktok videos. Warning: you're about to see a child twerk.
I clicked the spoilers on Kevin and Wedge's sex tape. I clicked the spoilers in the Neovagina and SRS horrors thread. Didn't bother me. No way in hell am I clicking on that link.

gaystoner

There's lots of World out there
kiwifarms.net
I clicked the spoilers on Kevin and Wedge's sex tape. I clicked the spoilers in the Neovagina and SRS horrors thread. Didn't bother me. No way in hell am I clicking on that link.
in my defense...i did not expect to find something like that. I figured I'd see some pretty lame BS but...yea. honestly speechless. horrified and speechless.

Yellow Yam Scam

I'm Russian, doctor. We understand these things.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Original:
Archive (1080p):
View attachment 2123912
This is the most transparent Wendylou has ever been about forcing this stuff on Desmond. Why in the name of God would would a child his age, even if they really loved doing drag, choose this song and routine? Where would he have even encountered this D-grade twink British pop-punk band's cornball cover of a song and this aesthetic to go along with it? The kid doesn't even know the words or the rhythm of the song. It's never been more clear that this is Wendylou trying to vicariously live through Desmond's popularity.

JelloJerk

Release the Dani interview!
kiwifarms.net
Original:
Archive (1080p):
View attachment 2123912
Well, at least he's not dressed like a cheap hooker...

P.S. Wendy feed your kid. He looks like Michael Jackson's corpse in this. No wonder he can barely move. His body is probably in survival mode and preserving all the nutrients and energy it possibly can.