Horrorcow DESMOND IS AMAZING / desmondisamazing / Wendylou, Andrew, & Desmond Napoles - Child being abused/sexualized by parents for financial gain, and fame.

Midlife Sperglord

Sperging over console gaming.
kiwifarms.net
It's just baffling to me how anyone would feel the need to tapdance around Alig at all, he's like a Frankenstein monster of everything a far-right person would stereotype about homosexual degeneracy. I mean there's the hedonistic club + drag culture, the drugs, the obsession with children, a fixation on rohypnol, the weird fairy way he conducts himself, all wrapped up with a bow of sickening murder. And he's unapologetic about all of it.
For the life of me I can't understand who his audience is, or why the entire gay community has not just cast this guy out. What is he bringing to the table that people feel the need to defend?
Alig’s audience primarily consists of strung out junkies who are too high on drugs to care about the morality of sadistic murder. Then there are also those who are into “bad boys”, and it is difficult to be a worse boy than Alig.

Leafy Path

the entire vocaloid fandom
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i was wondering if someone had posted scaretheatre's video yet since he fucked it up so badly. did he not look over his script at any point in time and think to himself, "huh well gee, this sure does look like i'm trying to defend a murderous savage and say that it's acceptable for a ten year old kid to hang out with him unsupervised, maybe i should make some revisions". because to me it feels like he's basically saying "albert fish did an oopsie doopsie whoopsie but it's okay because it's in the past so we're gucci now"

Mrs Paul

Yinzer Kiwi
kiwifarms.net
Popular Youtuber "ScareTheater" recently made a video about Desmond.
That really is disturbing. I mean, we're not just talking about some little kid who's happy playing dress-up. He's dancing in bars at 3am, hanging out with convicted felons and drug addicts, being over-exposed by Mom, who SHOULD be protecting him.

And in the bar dance, did anyone else think his bar dance was like, a kid's idea of what "sexy" is supposed to be like? You know what I mean? Like it's so obvious he's in over his head and doesn't realize what he's gotten into. To him it's all dress up and playing. THAT'S the scary thing.

And so what if he's having fun? There were a lot of things I considered "fun" that my parents thankfully didn't let me do. We don't let kids stay up all night, have ice cream for dinner, climb on the rooft, etc. Even though they'd be "having fun".

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
kiwifarms.net
ScareTheater is one of those channels that covers things I would be interested in, but does it in a voice chock-full of autistic voice pattern. You can practically feel the aura of Legos and cuffed sweatshirts and patchy mustache.

For that reason, I haven't watched a whole ton of his videos. But it seems like he's another Nightmare Expo/Nightmind/etc. type who covers creepy internet phenomena, true crime, and ghost stuff. A video about a "drag kid" doesn't fit into his channel at all unless he were to go for the Alig-is-a-killer angle, and even if he were, Alig is more of the main player in that story than Desmond would be.

I guess it's so hard finding content that four other YouTube autists haven't already covered, that ST is just going to take any commenter's suggestion.

Nasty

Hang Em’ High
kiwifarms.net
It’s sad to say, but I think that if CPS got involved and questioned this kid and his family about possible (well, probable) sexual abuse, they’ve likely got a handful of scripted responses they can pull out in an instant.

I really don’t know how you can save a kid in a position like this without forcibly removing him from his parents.
Do we know anything about the father? Seems pretty unhinged and I would not be surprised if he has some diddle-history.

mASSive dONg

Powerlevel, on the way
kiwifarms.net
It’s sad to say, but I think that if CPS got involved and questioned this kid and his family about possible (well, probable) sexual abuse, they’ve likely got a handful of scripted responses they can pull out in an instant.

I really don’t know how you can save a kid in a position like this without forcibly removing him from his parents.
Do we know anything about the father? Seems pretty unhinged and I would not be surprised if he has some diddle-history.
Agree with this, he doesn't seem like a full shilling.

sperginity

everything is terrible
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Julia Long confronted Munroe Bergdof (a troon that defends Desmond is Amazing) and a bunch of people are booing Julia Long for pointing out how fucked up it is to normalize the sexualizing of children in the gay community.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2401978889922077&id=100003299679086

I don't know how to save or archive videos posted to facebook, but I expect this to be deleted soon. Desmond's parents are horrible to be sure, but they would not be able to exploit him if it weren't for degenerates providing a format for his exploitation & calling anyone who objects homophobic.

edit: I should give a short summary in case it is deleted, right? of course.

Julia asks Munroe about an interview/event (not clear) that they participated in with Desmond is Amazing & also about the normalizing of child abuse that comes from endorsing a child dancing at a club and having adult men throw money at him.

The audience groans and boos, and some other troon says something bitchy and mostly inaudible. Munroe says its off topic but says that they did participate in an event with "Desmond is amazing, who is amazing, and also his mother was there, and it was about helping children express themselves and be who they are. Also, if you've ever been to a drag show in the New York City scene you know that having money thrown at you is totally normal there"
Julia then interjects "For an 11 year old child? that's normal for an 11 year old child?" someone in the audience tells her to shut up, more people boo, and Julia is asked to leave.

Last edited:

Blink2

kiwifarms.net
Julia Long confronted Munroe Bergdof (a troon that defends Desmond is Amazing) and a bunch of people are booing Julia Long for pointing out how fucked up it is to normalize the sexualizing of children in the gay community.

I don't know how to save or archive videos posted to facebook, but I expect this to be deleted soon. Desmond's parents are horrible to be sure, but they would not be able to exploit him if it weren't for degenerates providing a format for his exploitation & calling anyone who objects homophobic.

Julia asks Munroe about an interview/event (not clear) that they participated in with Desmond is Amazing & also about the normalizing of child abuse that comes from endorsing a child dancing at a club and having adult men throw money at him.

The audience groans and boos, and some other troon says something bitchy and mostly inaudible. Munroe says its off topic but says that they did participate in an event with "Desmond is amazing, who is amazing, and also his mother was there, and it was about helping children express themselves and be who they are. Also, if you've ever been to a drag show in the New York City scene you know that having money thrown at you is totally normal there"
Julia then interjects "For an 11 year old child? that's normal for an 11 year old child?" someone in the audience tells her to shut up, more people boo, and Julia is asked to leave.
Here.
FYI, you can use youtube-dl to download vids from most sites, including facebook, as mentioned in https://kiwifarms.net/threads/archival-tools.6561/

Attachments

Mr. Skeltal

Autistic skeleboner
kiwifarms.net
This shit right here, this is why sexual deviants and their enablers are to be removed from society. None of this rehabilitation shit, no forgiveness, just rope and a nice long walk to the tree. Desmond's parents deserve every bit of hatred that goes their way. It's revolting to think that these sick fucks are pimping their 11 year-old son out at a nasty Brooklyn gay bar to closeted homosexual pedophiles for pocket change. I hope those fuckers get what's coming to them and Desmond can get help before his batshit insane mother chemically castrates and troons him out.

Pardon me if I came off like some kind of A-log, but seeing kids forced or coerced into this kind of seedy stuff genuinely gets under my skin.

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net

Very cool and normal if you’re a pedophile (which is what they all are, the parents and the trannies).

MsStevieMarie

Foxtrot Alfa Golf
kiwifarms.net
Pardon me if I came off like some kind of A-log, but seeing kids forced or coerced into this kind of seedy stuff genuinely gets under my skin.
I totally get it. Feels like my generation were the last to be allowed to be kids. Growing up my friend played with Barbies. His parents didn't parade him in front of the world but parents today would. He ended up being gay BTW. Big shock. Lol.

Piga Dgrifm

Where are those good old fashioned values?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay, so I stumbled upon this on Tumblr:
Screen Shot 2019-02-22 at 2.24.16 PM.png

And beyond the disturbing notion of what he's being booked *for*, theres' something else troubling about this information.

Sure enough:
Screen Shot 2019-02-22 at 2.22.52 PM.png

This kid is extremely underweight. I don't know if the constant emphasis on his appearance has led him to develop an eating disorder, if his "parents" aren't feeding him properly, or what, but something is terribly wrong.

Gorilla Tessellator

kiwifarms.net
Okay, so I stumbled upon this on Tumblr:
View attachment 673621
And beyond the disturbing notion of what he's being booked *for*, theres' something else troubling about this information.

Sure enough:
View attachment 673622
This kid is extremely underweight. I don't know if the constant emphasis on his appearance has led him to develop an eating disorder, if his "parents" aren't feeding him properly, or what, but something is terribly wrong.
Yes, he is underweight, but normal BMI for children is different than for adults. As you can see from the chart on this page, he just under the normal BMI, for an adult 13.8 BMI would be diagnosis of severe anorexia, for Desmond it's just being underweight. Just for comparison: if a 10 year old has BMI above 23 he is considered obese, unlike an adult, who would not be considered even overweight at this BMI.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino