Horrorcow DESMOND IS AMAZING / desmondisamazing / Wendylou, Andrew, & Desmond Napoles - Child being abused/sexualized by parents for financial gain and fame.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Treasure Champs

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What a cavalcade of freaks and perverts that was. :cringe:

Desmond still only has a few stiff moves that he repeats over and over... I dunno how much more mileage Shamu can get out of him effeminately waving a finger in front of the camera and/or voguing a hand across his own face. It got old years ago.

I'm pulling for a puberty-induced rage fit when he'll tell mama where to shove her glitters&gays exploitation. :optimistic:

ATaleOfSofa

kiwifarms.net
What a cavalcade of freaks and perverts that was. :cringe:

Desmond still only has a few stiff moves that he repeats over and over... I dunno how much more mileage Shamu can get out of him effeminately waving a finger in front of the camera and/or voguing a hand across his own face. It got old years ago.

I'm pulling for a puberty-induced rage fit when he'll tell mama where to shove her glitters&gays exploitation. :optimistic:
Something tells me his puberty-induced rage fit will be fruitless unless he combines it with a clawhammer to the skull.

Medicinal Molduga

kiwifarms.net
The vibes that the "quirky" adults in that video give off:

Savile2-scaled.jpg

JelloJerk

Help
kiwifarms.net
You'd think his mom would put him in dance lessons with her making her income by having him dance for pedos and all.
According to them he was in ballet or some shit when he was 4 but they pulled him out of it because he didn't like it. Piggy uses this a lot when arguing that she totally would allow Despond to stop doing drag if he said he didn't want to anymore. I don't believe her on that last part one bit, but it does make me wonder why they pulled him out of it. Maybe she was okay with pulling him out of dance since dressing like the biggest homo alive without doing anything else is easier anyway and she figures he doesn't need to be a talented dancer to be popular (she was right).

stuffandthings

Inflammatory Metacommentary
kiwifarms.net
Of all the horror shows in that video....and there were plenty... Desmond was the worst. Both his costume AND his poses were uncomfortably sexual. That slick unicorn getup seemed designed, like David Bowie's Goblin King, to draw our eyes to twink crotch. I felt like I was watching some weird NAMBLA Cuties mashup.

No one else in that video was framed as sexually as Desmond. And there was a fat kid in a crop top.

Tasty Tatty

ching chong, ching chong bitch, meow meow meow ♫
kiwifarms.net
According to them he was in ballet or some shit when he was 4 but they pulled him out of it because he didn't like it.

Kinda ironic that she pulled him out of ballet to turn him into a fag.

Remember Jamie Bell? He actually did dance (although I'm not sure he did ballet) and was, of course, mocked for it. Jamie is not gay or bi. He's a masculine, normal dude. That's more progressive, imo. A masculine man who is into ballet is definitely more rare and even less accepted than a effeminate kid who likes to dance.

Although that's something that media has already dealt with since the time the Simpsons were good. So, it's not like anyone is breaking new ground.

Tleilaxian

kiwifarms.net
I can’t see that popularity lasting. When he reaches ~20 he won’t be the unique kiddie drag queen anymore, he’ll just be mediocre compared to his peers with actual performance talent and passion.
Don't worry.

He'll get his extra 5 minutes of fame later on, when he comes out and talks about all of the sexual abuse he was the victim of when he was paraded around in gay bars as a child, having grown men shove bills in his underwear like a literal stripper.

Call Me Mellow Yellow

kiwifarms.net
i remember when i first saw this and the subsequent outcries on youtube. Was just really... weird above all else. Then you learn the old guy his mom had him spend time with was some washed up quasi socialite from the past who literally killed someone and is a hard drug addict. Nice parenting there.
He’s dead now thank god