Horrorcow DESMOND IS AMAZING / desmondisamazing / Wendylou, Andrew, & Desmond Napoles - Child being abused/sexualized by parents for financial gain and fame.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

cypocraphy

Deader than the parents on "Party Of Five"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
fag.png

Agreed. I don't see the lie either.

taintmisbehavin

kiwifarms.net
I have no fucking words
View attachment 2195549

childrens rights for what? A child is helping other children understand 'sexuality'...? 🤮

A fun drinking game of “Take a Sip Every Time Piggy Makes Desmond Sound like He is Grooming Other Children for a Pedophile.” You will die in three rounds and not live to see this all go full Mysterious Skin.

Not Prower

I still don't know what a forum is
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2212641

Yeah, it's underground transgressive art for grown-ups. Didn't artsy weirdos used to NOT want to be mainstream? Faggots need to start gatekeeping.

I don't really see how one could claim drag is a form of art. What else can you possibly express through crossdressing and heavy makeup other than bizare fetishes and a poor choice in fashion?

ProtonMailMan

Chins? What chins?
kiwifarms.net
The type of children posting twerking videos aren’t 7-14 year old ‘gay’ kids, it’s 14-17 year old teens who are beautiful admiring each other’s beauty, unfortunately at the expense of being oogled by pedophiles. Once Desmond is old enough to actually manage his own socials, we’ll actually see if he’s into makeup and drag or he posts autistic train videos.
Thought provoking post.

First impulse was to reach for "horrifying" based on the second sentence, but your next sentence prompted the thought (implied by you of course) "would there really be anything all that wrong with that if the only people who were able to see these posts were also 14-17 year old beautiful kids?" It would still be possible to argue "yes there is," but that's a whole different debate in which a good (and non repulsive) case could be made for "nothing inherently 'wrong' going on here."

And yeah, while I'm no expert, my sense is that the vast majority even of these poor "micromanaged by evil freak extreme controlling/exploiting parent" kids eventually move out on their own, and that one never knows what the hell is going to happen then-though rarely anything good.

On a related note: anyone know what ever happened to those two sisters who were made to sing racist pro-fascist hymns by their pop and had some kind of cult following among neonazis and several "records" out, then turned 18 and issued a statement basically saying "we were forced to do all this by our nazi dad sorry about that shit!"?

TroonsDid911

kiwifarms.net
My guess is Desmond will go full fag till he is about 22-25, then he will go full #metoo and out all the grooming and diddling that is definitely happening to him right now. I wouldn't be surprised if the next #metoo wave isn't women lying about rape for 15 minutes of fame, but a whole bunch of drag/LGBTQ/trans kids opening up about all the sexual abuse they have suffered at the hands of their parents and "gay allies"

Jamila

hopefully tomorrow is a day 🤞🤞🤞
kiwifarms.net
On a related note: anyone know what ever happened to those two sisters who were made to sing racist pro-fascist hymns by their pop and had some kind of cult following among neonazis and several "records" out, then turned 18 and issued a statement basically saying "we were forced to do all this by our nazi dad sorry about that shit!"?
It was their mom. They're pot smoking hippies now.

ATaleOfSofa

kiwifarms.net

What’s interesting is that the twins’ mother is a dead ringer for Piggylou. There should seriously be a case study done on frumpy, blonde, dumpy plain janes who destroy their children’s lives with show business flavored Munchausen’s. I also wouldn’t mind if they were legally required to be neutered as well.
B3B88613-A02B-44D0-88B1-665EE49F2788.jpeg

ProtonMailMan

Chins? What chins?
kiwifarms.net

Thank you for that. I'll probably check the article out in the morning (way past me bedtime lads): I'm curious re whether their apology/disclaimer was more or less accepted and if so/not by whom. I'll report back if anything worthwhile pops up.

EDIT: Yup apparently the lovely ladies were saved by medical marijuana which opened up their minds "we're pretty liberal now":

32697094-8690201-image-a-61_1599061199380.jpg

Last edited: