Horrorcow DESMOND IS AMAZING / desmondisamazing / Wendylou, Andrew, & Desmond Napoles - Child being abused/sexualized by parents for financial gain and fame.

gaystoner

fucked up queer
kiwifarms.net
1622417220147.png

TFW When you're going to inhabit the body of your child

1622417251227.png

Same Vibes

1622417300759.png

Pee Cola

Very good cola
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The type of children posting twerking videos aren’t 7-14 year old ‘gay’ kids, it’s 14-17 year old teens who are beautiful admiring each other’s beauty, unfortunately at the expense of being oogled by pedophiles. Once Desmond is old enough to actually manage his own socials, we’ll actually see if he’s into makeup and drag or he posts autistic train videos.
Does anyone else find this sentence creepy as fuck?
Yep. That quote sounds like it could come from someone that is one chimpout away from giving a spirited defence of ephebophilia.

lil retard

kiwifarms.net
I wonder at what age he'll rebel against all of this. He's what, like 13 now? He's already at that age where he is aware of what his peers think of him. Is he homeschooled? I can't imagine his mom would want him around normal kids so he doesn't see how odd his life is, especially if he's just a straight dude. Which he probably is because statistically around 10% of the population is gay or some small number like that.

JelloJerk

kiwifarms.net
Francheska valley is an 11 yr old youngest drag kid in the uk. Here are some very what I find to be creepy as hell photos. This child is 11, doing sexually suggestive posses. Reminds me so much of Desmond. View attachment 2217221View attachment 2217222View attachment 2217223View attachment 2217224View attachment 2217225View attachment 2217227
That last picture legit reminds me of a part in the documentary The Boy with the Henna Tattoo (about a gay pedo couple grooming their kid and selling CP of him) where they showed the "tame" photos of the kid where he was posed pretty much like that; weirdly sexually suggestive, against the wall. Something you can't technically call illegal but makes you severely uncomfortable. There's definitely something more sinister going on with that kid, as if it wasn't certain already.

Vi0l3t

Violets are blue.
kiwifarms.net
That last picture legit reminds me of a part in the documentary The Boy with the Henna Tattoo (about a gay pedo couple grooming their kid and selling CP of him) where they showed the "tame" photos of the kid where he was posed pretty much like that; weirdly sexually suggestive, against the wall. Something you can't technically call illegal but makes you severely uncomfortable. There's definitely something more sinister going on with that kid, as if it wasn't certain already.
Yeah, this is what disturbs me more than just oh my kids trans, drag is mostly over sexualized, and these kids mimic the behavior its disgusting. A normal person looks at all these and thinks yuck wtf? Not you go girl.

Gay Mouth

Chantal’s neck, Bibi’s conscience
kiwifarms.net
Yep. That quote sounds like it could come from someone that is one chimpout away from giving a spirited defence of ephebophilia.
Nah, the point I was trying to make is that Desmond isn’t in control of his own posts, and won’t be until he’s like 15 or older. I don’t approve of children being sexualized at any age, and it’s pretty apparent that a large portion of tiktok is teens engaging in “tik tik trend” culture, reacting and replying to these trends, are engaging in sexualized dancing that anyone can watch, especially pedophiles looking for an unlimited supply of scantily dressed girls and boys. So it doesn’t matter if they, their parents, or you try to sanitize it, don’t put kids on the internet for anyone to see.

Thanatos

Notsexual™
kiwifarms.net
I want that bitch to choke on a chicken nugget and, Desmond too weak from hunger and Piggy too fat for him to get his arms around her to Heimlich her ass, she dies.
The fact that she’s making highly sexualized online posts about her own child and using his identity to engage in borderline cybersex with pedophiles is reason alone for Piggy to put in front of a wall with no trial.

A_right_horrorshow

kiwifarms.net
For the future of Desmond, I'm afraid we just have to look at the Venus Angelic thread. Poor girl got free from her mom, but couldn't escape the influence that shaped her childhood. Desmond's mother has damaged him for good.

Hit the nail on the head there, Just spent the last 24 hours reading that entire shitshow Venus thread start to finish and had that creeping "oh shit this is Desmonds future" sinking feeling of dread. If he ever managed to brake free of her influence she'd go full on Fukushima, visible from space Novasperg. Sadly I think he's too far down the rabbithole and so psychologically fucked by now his entire sense of self-worth will always be dependent on headpats from "yaaaas kween slaaaay" drones.

The Booba Expert

Defender of Big Mommy Milkers
kiwifarms.net
I knew this situation would get bad and seems to be just as bad as expected. I haven't kept up with this horror in a while. Can someone give me a rundown on what has went on with this poor kid in the past 2 years?